(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:44 pm

"Right." He nodded, biting back the urge to giving another chuckle.

Kaimu followed Lakshmi with Nozomi on his shoulders to the kitchen, and at the small nod given to them upon entry was returned with a small smile as Kaimu moved to sit Nozomi at the table. The soup smelled nice, though it had when Mia had brought it up to the room earlier as well.

Nozomi had a happy smile on her face, waiting patiently on the food; she knew it would be bad if she tried to handle it...since it was probably hot, she didn't want to burn herself...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Lakshmi served both Kaimu and Nozomi soup before herself, taking a seat once she had done so. Leaning over, she looked at Nozomi with a grin. "It is really hot, so be careful. Is there anything I need to do? I have to admit, I am...not very practiced with...okaa-sanness."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:23 am

Nozomi shook her head, "No, this is enough, thank you! I'll be careful."

She was careful about going to eat it, as it was hot; to cool it some after waiting a little bit she lightly blew on some before eating. "It's really good!" She complimented happily.

Kaimu seemed to be enjoying it as well, though he hadn't waited like Nozomi...and might have burned his tongue, but he was hiding that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Lakshmi blew on her spoon carefully before trying a bite, smiling as she watched the little girl be so careful. It was adorable and as she tasted the soup finally, she smiled. It was really good! Mia had talent for cooking, Lakshmi knew this but... well she liked good food.

Kaimu was enjoying it as well though she felt something was off. Grinning, she took a roll from the basket and ate more before speaking. "So Mia is your sister hm? When did you decide that?"

She was curious about this, so she wanted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:43 pm

"Mhmm! Mia-nee became Mia-nee when we met, she was definitely Mia-nee after too!" She'd become like Masaru in terms of sibling-like closeness, and Nozomi was always happy when she visited or stayed over at the mansion. "Maybe one day Mia-nee can be come my sister for real!"

At that Kaimu nearly choked on his drink, but quickly recovered to not call for any noticeable concern from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"Oh! That is sweet. You grew attached immediately then." Lakshmi was all smiles, this was adorable! To judge from Mia's reactions she was just as attached as the little girl was. The happy smile turned into laughter at Kaimu's choking and with an innocent smile and look the man might recognize she spoke more.

"I am sure she will be~ And Kai-otou-san will become you and Masaru's real daddy too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 am

Kaimu shot Lakshmi a look of obvious shock and slight betrayal. He...He couldn't fight it with Nozomi here! That...He couldn't even begin to deny such words! This...this was unfair!

Nozomi seemed happy by Lakshmi's words, having given an enthused nod to confirm the woman's claim that she'd attached immediately. She even said she was sure Mia would be her real sister eventually!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 am

Lakshmi just smiled sweetly at Kaimu, it was the truth even if he wanted to deny it. Masaru was very attached to that daughter of his...

Nozomi's utter enthusiasm for the idea made her smile more genuinely as she nodded. "We should eat then so you can check on him before playing with your future official Papa, mm~?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:02 am

"Yeah!" Nozomi replied; she definitely wanted to check up and at least see how Masaru was doing first...and she'd do that after eating, and then she could play with Kai-otou-san!

Kaimu was glad he wasn't eating or drinking anything at the moment, he knew better considering Lakshmi's tone; he was the target for backhanded torturing right now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:15 am

Lakshmi ate her soup with the smuggest most pleased grin on earth. The food was delicious, as was Kaimu's giving up on life and arguing. He wasn't even calling her name in that cute whine~

She could sense the pout though. Was she going to be gotten revenge on later? She wondered what such a thing would even entail...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:44 am

Kaimu couldn't make any noise of displeasure; no whining, no frowning...nothing! Lakshmi's smug grin was obvious on her face, and she was amused to no end by this! This...This was unfair!

Nozomi ate happily, unaware of Kaimu's inner turmoil and Lakshmi's amused smugness.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:04 am

Finishing her bowl of soup and a few rolls with butter, Lakshmi hummed a tune under her breath. Picking up her bowl, she carried it to a sink nearby and set them in it. She then bent over and tried to hide her laughter that was threatening to escape. Kaimu's looks...Kaimu's precious looks...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:23 am

Nozomi was the next to finish her meal, and since the bowl wasn't hot or anything, she moved from her chair with it to bring it to the sink where Lakshmi was...she, however, couldn't reach the sink very well and offered it to Lakshmi to pass it on there with a smile.

She would definitely need to tell Mia how good it was!

Kaimu had purposely slowed in his own eating, not wanting any choking accidents...there was no telling when she would strike...He'd risked a glance over to Lakshmi when she'd gone to the sink, and had immediately turned his attention back to the food. She...She was trying to hide her amusement, he could tell!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:30 am

Lakshmi grinned down at Nozomi and took the bowl, setting it in the sink. "Thank you. Looks like Kai-otou-san is slow today... You want to go check on Masaru without him?"

She could strike at him later, Kaimu would not be let off so easily... He was in such denial about things. She wasn't even bringing up sex and he was utterly ruined! Lakshmi had a powerful weapon at her disposal...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 am

"Okay!" Nozomi replied, after glancing over at Kaimu to see him still eating. She could see Masaru and maybe bye the time she did Kaimu would be done?

Did dads take longer to eat than other family members...?

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Lakshmi smiled and bent down to scoop the girl up, holding her to her chest. She wanted the practice and she did like kids...sometimes... She was just nervous around them. "Is this okay Nozomi?"

She didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but she began walking towards the stairs so they could go up and check on her big baby brother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:08 pm

"Mhmm!" Nozomi smiled after having been picked up, letting Lakshmi carry her towards the stairs.

They'd see Masaru soon enough, even if he was still sleeping. It would be good if he was though, it meant he was getting a lot of rest! If he rested lots he'd get better a lot sooner...

Kaimu waited until the two were gone before he finished his soup, finishing off the drink in his glass as well before he carried things to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:44 pm

"Kaay. I need the practice." Lakshmi smiled and nuzzled Nozomi's head, moving up the stairs in a happy mood. They made it to the doorway rather quickly, Lakshmi knocking softly once before opening it, holding Nozomi in her other arm easily.

What would she find in that room she wondered?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Nozomi gave a small, happy giggle at that as Lakshmi carried her up the stairs and to the room. When they finally reached it, and opened the door, Nozomi saw Masaru still looking to be fully asleep in bed, turned on his side with his back facing the door.

Maybe the medicine they'd gotten him to take was helping him sleep better too, she sure hoped so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Mia was dead to the world, asleep on Masaru's other side. She was warm and comfortable and rested next to him in the bed. The book was over her face, having fallen there when she had drifted into slumber... She wouldn't wake anytime soon unless Masaru moved too much.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 pm

"See? All sleeping... Hm is Mia over there?" Lakshmi moved closer, wondering if the girl was in the bed too. As she got closer, she noticed the uh...position the young man had taken.

"...Those are not pillows Masabutt..." She muttered that lightly, holding in laughs. It seems...the young man was...attached to a certain attribute the sleeping woman had. "Well, he seems quite well. I will check his temperature, here let me set you down now."

Letting the girl down, she moved to the bed to put a spell on and see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 am

Nozomi followed Lakshmi over to the bed, happy to see Masaru asleep and resting; he and Mia were cuddled up really close, it was cute!

Hearing that Lakshmi was going to check his temperature, she gave a nod, not wanting to talk in case it might wake one of them up. If they were asleep then they needed rest!

Kaimu, now having settled everything in the kitchen, was on his way upstairs; they were checking on Masaru, so he knew where to go.

"Everything alrig-..." Kaimu stopped short the moment he entered the room, blinking as he saw the sleeping pair. That...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:14 am

Lakshmi ran a small scan, checking for any signs of small problems and saw nothing that wouldn't clear up. The medicine in his system was working as it should and he was utterly and deeply asleep, which would allow him to heal faster. Nozomi seemed happy and Lakshmi whispered, "They look like little kittens don't they?"

She was trying to hold in laughter as Kaimu appeared, turning and heading to the door near where he had stopped. In the same soft voice she had been using she spoke. "Everything is just fine. He is deeply asleep and she seems comfortable too. Let them rest, he will wake her up if he needs help, I am sure."

Reaching out, she took Kaimu's hand and squeezed it in a hopefully slightly distracting tactic.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:47 am

Nozomi gave a small giggle, trying to keep it quiet; "Mhmm." She agreed, just like cute kittens! They were all snuggled up and sleeping!

She had yet to notice Kaimu standing in the doorway, though when Lakshmi headed back towards the door she did, and followed the woman to him.

"L..Lak-tan..." He muttered, blinking a couple of times before he attempted to focus on Lakshmi's distraction as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 am

With Kaimu's mutter of her name, Lakshmi almost lost it. Instead she calmly and serenely channeled her Captainness and pulled Kaimu out of the bedroom with them. "Come on otou-san, your new daughter needs to get changed for swimming. Remember? You have two now and one needs your focus right now."

Not the one clearly enjoying the cuddles she was getting. Poor Masaru... Lakshmi would need to divert focus off of them or else Kaimu may run back in there and find a way to smother the sick man. She should hide both Kuroshi and the garganta device tonight just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next