(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 am

"J-Just the way she acted, the closeness, just...little things; Shirakawa gets flustered a lot right? That's something! His attachment to you is obviously more than just standard liking you, it's stronger..."

He gave a small breath as Mia fell back, quiet as she asked him...that.

"I can't give you a yes or no on that...because I'm not him, but...I'd say it's...highly likely..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:40 am

"He's...he's always flustered..." Mia murmured... He was. Masaru was always flustered around her, they both were always red... the only times they weren't were when they were both really really... affected and not thinking.

"It...was really strong... He wouldn't...wouldn't have been affected by my Bankai as much if...he didn't..." She let out a soft sound... A defeated sound. She...yes...

Mia would have to tell him one day. Probably soon then... Just...no matter what. She... "I'll have to tell him... I'll tell him soon... That I love him and I don't...don't want to be apart from him..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 am

Again, Kaimu was quiet as Mia sorted out her feelings. The bankai again? What was so overwhelming about her bankai? It'd been brought up more than once, and he'd even sounded...distraught over Mia's threat earlier with the medicine...

Still, despite his wondering, he gave a nod; soon then...

"That seems like a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:50 am

"Thank you Papa... I appreciate it. It...it probably wasn't easy for you..." Mia nodded softly, still a bit broken on the floor there as she laid down. She was not moving, not for a bit...

Mia gave a soft laugh after a minute, the mention of Bankai bringing up her memory from earlier. "...I forgot about my promise... Mm, would you or Lakshmi help me with bankai training instead of Masa? I-I could ask Alex...he doesn't seem like it'd bother him... b-but Captain liked me once... so I think it'd be hard for him..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 pm

"Welcome..." Kaimu replied, giving a small nod as Mia remained on the floor.

Bankai training?

"I don't mind helping you, if that's what you want to do." He hadn't actually thought Mia had been serious on that bankai training threat, but it seemed that she was. If she wanted his help with the training then he'd be glad to lend a hand.

What was so dangerous about this bankai towards men that liked or used to like her...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well... I did say I would do it... and even if it is an odd promise to make I'd like to keep it..." It may annoy Masaru but...she wanted to be serious with her threats and promises! She had said it, she had to stand by it...

Mia looked a bit mopey at that choice though... She should...probably shower and crawl into bed with... With... Masaru...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 pm

"Alright then, if you're sure I'll help with your training whenever you'd like." Kaimu nodded; he was quiet for another moment after, noting how...mopey Mia seemed to be getting. Reaching out his hand again, it went to her head in hopes of comfort.

"If...Did you ever talk to him? Maybe...if that decision is bothering you talk it out? Perhaps you could make it a warning and swear to do it if he misbehaves again?" He'd like to help her train, yes, but if she was upset about her choice he felt maybe it should be discussed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 am

"Thanks Papa..." Mia smiled softly and gave a tiny laugh, she accepted the head pettings for now. She was mopey, but it was fine.

Giving a soft shake of her head, she was about to deny the speaking to Masaru but... just sighed and turned it into a nod. "Thats a good idea. He seemed really upset when I made that threat too... I don't want him upset at all."

Shifting a bit, she grinned sheepishly up at Kaimu. "I should go shower and get back to bed. He might need me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 am

"Welcome." Kaimu smiled; he was glad Mia was agreeing to talk with him later, it'd probably help with her mopeyness if they discussed that.

Nodding at her words about showering and getting back to bed, he retracted his hand from her head; "Alright, I might head back to bed myself soon too."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am

Sitting up, she nodded and stood with a soft stretching. Smiling at Kaimu, she wiggled her fingers lightly before she turned. "Goodnight Papa... Sleep well. Keep Zomi and Lakshmi safe in there~"

She hadn't asked much after the girl, knowing she was safe and sleeping obviously next to Lakshmi's signature. Moving to the bathroom door, she decided to check on Masaru first and instead moved back towards the bedroom and opened the door to peek her head inside.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:01 am

"Night, Mia." Kaimu replied, a small laugh following; "I will, no worries."

Having said that, he moved to stand as Mia headed back towards the guest room while he turned to head downstairs; he'd get something to drink and then head back to bed.

Hearing the door open, Masaru cracked open an eye from his seated position on the bed, he'd just woken up and had the glass of water in his hands. "Mn? Mia?" He questioned, his voice sleepy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:05 am

Mia froze as if a deer in the headlights of an oncoming semi. She stared and stuttered a moment, before speaking. "Ahaha, d-do you need more water? I'm going to g-go shower b-before sleeping..."

Oh no what if he had heard... No nonono. No. No! Her mind was in panic mode but she tried to play it cool for now. If she could play it safe... Play it smooth... if he had heard anything she was going to die!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 am

"Mn..." Masaru shook his head, "I have some, I was just finishing my glass now..."

He gave her a sleepy smile; "Alright, I'll try to lay back down in a bit and sleep more; I just woke up..."

His body had moved a bit close to the center of the bed, an obvious sign of him having unconsciously moved in his sleep, though he'd woken up soon after.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 am

Masaru hadn't heard! Mia let out an internal sigh of relief and her flustered state faded quite a bit.

"Okay, get some rest. I'll be in in a bit, don't worry." Mia smiled sweetly at the sleepy and cute Masaru. So sleepy... he just looked so sleepy and had moved in his sleep again... that was really cute. She hoped he didn't feel too lonesome in there...

She... she could always shower in the morning though... He was really cute right now and it wasn't as if she needed one right away... "Hm, maybe I'll just shower in the morning..."

Mia entered the room, giving him a smile as she closed the door behind her. It'd be nicer to fall asleep with him still a bit awake at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:25 am

Mia planned on staying instead of going to shower? "You sure?" He asked, moving to set the glass back on the bedside table as Mia shut the door behind her.

She could wait until morning, as she'd said, since it was probably pretty late... whatever she wanted to do then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:36 am

"Mhm." Mia moved into the room and up to the bed, starting to strip as she headed for her side of the bed. Pulling her clothes off, she undid her bra and tossed it and her underwear onto a chair nearby with the rest of the clothes.

Then bending down, she moved to grab her cloak and find a pair of Pajamas... She was blushing slightly but it was...Masaru and they had done...things... so it was fine. Just...pretend he wasn't even on the bed! She should wear a nightgown though... In case Lakshmi or Papa or Nozomi came in to check on him too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 am

Masaru turned his eyes away as Mia began disrobing; his face was already heated from the fever, he didn't need to blush anymore on top of it! They'd...done things, but that didn't mean he wouldn't still get flustered, even if he was sick!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:54 am

Grabbing the nightgown, she slipped the white silky fabric over her body and then adjusted it with a blush. That part... was... it was embarrassing... having to grab her own chest to...

Shaking her head, Mia crawled into the bed and snuggled up on her back... then she patted her chest with a blush and looked away. "...Y-You...will end up there anyways... m-might...as well...do it consciously..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 am

"!?" Masaru didn't know how to respond as Mia crawled into bed and...patted her chest for him to just...He...he did it unconsciously yes, but at least he avoided being flustered by it happening that way!

What was he supposed to do...

His face was now burning despite his trying to avoid it, and he moved to lay down before scooting closer to her, though not quite on her chest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:06 am

Masa was scooted closer but...he wasn't all the way... Mia turned her head and patted them again, sending movements on them... Wait, without the bra... was that the problems? Blinking she turned back to Masaru with a shy smile. "O-Oh is it... It'd be comfier for you with the bra on? I-I know they are...not as...f-firm without it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 am

"That-That's not the problem!" Masaru replied quickly, though he wasn't yelling or anything like it; "I-It's just...just...i-if I do it in my sleep I-I can avoid...b-being..f...flustered about it..."

She didn't need to wear a bra while she slept that...that wasn't good!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 am

"...So...that means...you...want to..." Mia sucked in a breath and covered her face with her one arm. Her brain and face was going to explode from this, the earlier realization and Masaru's confessing to this...

He really did subconsciously...like them... or consciously but he wouldn't allow himself to while awake... "Th-Then you should... If you want to...you can be flustered but... you can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 am

"I-I am afraid I will burn up..." The heat in his face was rather strong, burning furiously as Mia told him that he could even if he was flustered.

He...He wouldn't survive! The temperature in his face would boil to the point of causing irreparable damage and kill him!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

"...Sh-Should I take the nightgown off? Y-You had no trouble...touching them and... Wh-When they aren't...c-covered..." Doing all sorts of things with your mouth... when they were naked...

Mia thought it might help Masaru then... Maybe...Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:42 am

That...That would do the exact thing he was trying to avoid!

"Y-Y...You don't need to!" He quickly answered, "I...I can guarantee I'd burn then...I...I am already b-b...blushing a dangerous amount..." He admitted, giving her the truth of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next