(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meeting the Boss.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:31 am

"No no no! More, it should feel like something is stretching, not just a mild discomfort." Aoi, the New Captain of the Eleventh Division, stood in her Haori with her foot on someone's back. The member was wincing as they sat on the ground, other members around them also stretching as she got them into shape.

"Flexibility is important! You need to be able to react and move without hassle and if you are too stiff you can't do anything. Now hold that position for a count of ten!" The tiny red headed pixie looking woman moved to her next victim, adjusting their positions and berating those who didn't follow her instructions.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Aoi turned with a grin, releasing her latest victim from her foot as they winced and gave a groan. New recruit?

Her eyes first noticed not a face, despite her usual knowing to look up, but a chest as her eyes continued to move upwards. Finally finding a face waaay up there, she smiled more. "Welcome~ Arashi sent me a new...victim! How nice of him. I'm Aoi Murahana, the new Captain."

She held out her hand and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:46 pm

"Nice to meet you too... Um Peon? Subordinate? You called me boss... What should I call you then?" Aoi tilted her head even more. Victim was not appropriate, this man would be her new lieutenant! Still he was a victim... the whole squad was now. They all had to listen to heeer~

Once she got them all under her heel, she'd be all set then.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:28 am

"Well then Yama it is! You are to be my new Lieutenant, and you can start by helping me force these rigid fighters to bend more. You'll never be able to adapt to fighting situations with all these stiff muscles!" Aoi jerked a thumb over her shoulder before turning to grumble at them.

They looked rather cowed, being some of the people she beat up first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:12 pm

"...I guessss I get to teach you too." Aoi cracked her knuckles and smiled, before motioning for her newest victim to sit. "Stretching is good for you! If you are all good I can show you how flexible I am~"

She stared up at Yama with a smile. It was almost daring him to refuse stretches.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:36 pm

"Ehhh~? Whaaat? How can you help these others if you don't know yourself? I'd say its pretty necessary." Aoi's tone was something the others around the new Lieutenant winced at. They continued their stretching, sweatdrops on every single one.

Aoi was going to leave it at that and give the man a chance to reply... but instead he shifted into a stance that meant he thought physical force would be applied. It would be smart yes, but she had been TRYING to be nice for her new Lieutenant.

Maybe she should teach him a lesson? Aoi yawned and disappeared in a small flashing sound, appearing above Yamas head as she dropped onto his neck. Her legs wrapped around it tightly, cutting off airflow and as strong as iron despite her looks. The rest of her bent backwards, her head upside as she hung from his neck backwards. "You have two options~ Obey your superior officer or end up passing out in an unflattering way for my second in command."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Feeling the tap out, Aoi laughed and her legs let go. She fell to the ground, landing on her hands before she pushed off of them and landed on her feet in a perfect landing. A few of the ones stretching politely clapped as she bowed.

"Here, sit and I'll show you. You are a beginner so I won't go too hard. Besides, you're a large beast of a man~" Turning to her Lieutenant, she waved him to sit. Her mean playful tone was gone, back to earnest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:31 pm

"Stretch out your legs and bend down. You should feel a soft pull on your muscles and ligaments. You're a fighter, you know when you are trying something for the first time it feels odd and off? Should feel like that. Not painful yet at least." Aoi moved to the front of Yama and motioned him to followed her directions.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Aoi's face could only be described as something utterly shocked. She stared down at Yama and then groaned. "I'm going to get a heaaadaaaache. Well I guess this is a bust for today. We'll try more tomorrow! Come on, I should at least show you the ropes while you are here and conscious? You won't try to battle me to test my skills will ya Yama?"

The tiny woman blinked blue eyes at the large man, curious as to his answer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:39 pm

"Yes! Good. The others seemed to not get it fast enough... Okay well come on I should show you where you will be staying, unless you have your own house? And then of course the training grounds... Offices for paperwork and such... Probably other buildings like the cafeteria and stuff." Aoi ticked off a list with her fingers, starting to walk ahead of Yama.

"Oh! And we should probably get to know each other too. Thats important for bonding, if I am remembering Masabutt's words..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 pm

"Well then you get a whole new room! Lets see...over there is the cafeteria for those that don't cook themselves. We just left the training ground, so you know where those are. The offices are that building over there!" Aoi was pointing out buildings as they walked, heading for the residential area as she did.

"Oh! Well he's the Captain of Sixth, my old one. Its kind of a nickname that he hates, I should really only call him that when its in person. Masaru Shirakawa~" Aoi laughed, not sure if she would actually stop or not. Time would tell.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 pm

"A week? Maybe more if you count when I was preparing to take over." Aoi waved her hand after thinking for a moment. It hadn't been too long, she was still getting used to things.

With an excited bounce, she led her new Vice Captain into the barracks and down the hallways. "The Vice Captain's quarters are generally nice, you get your own bath even if it is much tinier than the shared ones."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 pm

"Yep, one of the perks! Baths don't bother me much really though its nice to just lay in it after work." Aoi laughed and smiled, glad her new Vice Captain was pleased with this. She lead him to a door and pulled out a key ring, opening the lock before sliding it open.

"Your new place, have a look!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Aoi just laughed and grinned. She pulled out the set of keys for him and tossed them to the excited and large man, he who had ran around the room in happiness. "Don't say that too early, I'll have you busy soon enough. Wanna get used to your new room and break it in? I can leave you for now."

She'd understand, he knew where most of the important stuff was now. It wasn't like she needed him immediately, he could get settled in first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:04 pm

"No? Why would you be?" Aoi was confused at that, and looked at the man. If he wanted to stay here and settle in...

Why would his shikai be required to be shown? Watching him place the dancing statue, she shrugged. "If you want to its fine. You'll have to prove your worth to the other members anyhow, so I'll see it sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 pm

"Byee! I should get back to teaching them proper stretching." Aoi sighed, it was a useless task but she could try damn it!

Stopping short as she left the room, the offer to make her a statue made her smile sweetly. "Sure! Can you make me a bunny? I'm fond of them."

They reminded her of Rin.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:48 pm

"Thanks!" Aoi patted Yama's shoulder as he walked past her into the room, waving before heading off down the halls. He must want to get settled in after all!

She whistled a tune as she went, pleased with her knew lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss.   Meeting the Boss. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss.
Page 1 of 1