(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An explosive meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

An explosive meeting. Empty
PostSubject: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 pm

The night air was cool, with a slight breeze, pleasant for rooftop hopping.  Fay got a running start, heading from the end of one roof to the other before leaping, soaring across the alley and hitting the next rooftop, still running.  Coming up on the next gap, she realized before she reached the ledge it... was probably too far.  She suddenly shifted, no longer in gigai, her mask fragments now visible and kicking off.

She soared rather high this time, coming back down atop the taller building and stumbling a little before turning to look out over the city.  She sighed, pulling out her phone and quickly sending Riye a text.  She didn't like making her worry, so she let her know she was fine.  She couldn't stay out too late, but it was still fairly early.

She sat down on the roof, pocketing her phone and taking five.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:51 pm

"Whyyyyyyyyy..."

The working day had ended in Soul Society, and that left one 12th Division Lieutenant Yukari Motou incredibly, undeniably, unequivocally... Bored. Reaaaaally bored! The explosion-happy second in command didn't have anything else to do with the Division for the day, and she couldn't exactly test her explosions out at her home either, so what else was a Shinigami to do?

Well the obvious answer was to test out something that totally wasn't an explosion. It didn't really help that much but, well, it was something. Which was why she found herself standing on a relatively high building during a chilly night in Japan in her bundled up gigai and most importantly: Bored.

"Alright, let's do some science, woooo..." Yukari said halfheartedly as she pulled out a tiny silver canister from her pocket and studied it. There wasn't anything particularly special about the stainless steel-like tube, save for the spray nozzle at the top. Even tonight's science was boring. *sigh*

"Scieeeeeence..." She sighed again, as she lifted her foot up and sprayed the flat of her foot with a strange gray material, giving the shoe several small steps on the roof before spraying the bottom of her other foot. "Test number one for lateral movement adhesive is a goooo..."

She stepped ever so carefully to the edge of the building, getting a good look at the busy streets below before throwing her legs over the side. Her feet touched the glass, making a solid *thunk* noise but sticking solidly to the glass. Taking a deep breath, Yukari let herself fall forward off of the roof. But before she could go tumbling down, her shoes held fast to the glass, and Yukari was left standing on the sheer surface of the building as if she was walking on the ground.

"Neat." She said with a complete deadpan look on her face. "Looks like the initial testing is done. Might as well try walking around with them... or something." Yukari sighed softly and began walking down the building, hands now in her pockets. Please don't be another boring day...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Fay picked herself up, deciding she'd get back on her route, quickly doing some stretches and adjusting her poncho coat. Once she was ready, she turned and looked around. Where to next... Maybe... a better vantage point... She glanced up and noticed a relatively tall building some short distance away. Yup. She gave a resolute nod and began running in that direction. She ran over to the building and quickly hopped up, scaling the ledges on the side with swift agility.

Once she was atop, she placed her hands on her hips and walked around the now vacant rooftop. Hmm, area seemed secure. Now to start scanning the city and...

Her foot stuck in something for a moment. She quickly pulled it away and looked down. Ewww What the hell was that? She crouched down looking at it ... It was... gray... almost silver... Her eyes glowed a few different colors for a moment. First red, purple, blue... She stopped on blue...

What the hell? This was spiritual in nature... She perked her head up, noticing.. a blue glow from... She scurried over to the side of the building and peeked her head over.

Wh..What the hell? There was a woman... walking down the SIDE of the building? "Ah!" She made a small sharp noise of surprise before pulling back from over the ledge, hoping she hadn't been heard.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:57 am

"Alright, first note about lateral movement adhesive: It works. Second note: Does not stop hair from falling into your face." Yukari dictated to herself, moving her large single braid of hair from blocking her vision yet again. While the experiment made sure that Yukari stayed steady and flat on the side of the building, regular gravity pulled on everything else on her. Luckily she wasn't one for jewelry, or else that would have been hanging off of her as well.

"*Sigh* Probably should have wrapped it around my neck or something..." She added with a shrug. "Oh well, I guess the walking part of the test is just about finished. Probably a good time to-" It was then that she heard a small shriek come from behind her. Which in this case would have been the roof of the building. Normally roofs don't shriek, at least they don't in the Human World.

"Huh... Yeah, better test running with this stuff on. Aaaaaand maybe check the roof back out." Yukari took a few steps to turn around and get her bearings, and then began sprinting up the surface of the building, hair thankfully now flying behind her like it normally should. It only took several seconds for the Shinigami to reach the edge of the roof again, and she crouched down to peek her head around the edge to get a better look at things.

"Oh... there's a girl there. What are you doing on a roof, girl?" It wasn't technically a hypocritical question seeing as how Yukari was on the side of the building, not the roof. But still an odd sight for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Fay stumbled back from the edge, quickly cracking her knuckles, prepared for combat. She was ready to strike anything that came over the top. Although she suddenly balked when she heard sprinting. Wh... She was RUNNING up? H-Holy shit. Who could run up buildings.... Vampires? SHIT! VAMPIRE!

She scrambled away, taking cover behind a rooftop air conditioner. She peeked out just in time for the girl to see her and ducked back behind cover. Okay. It was definitely a girl... Who was standing on the side of the building... And she'd seen her... and was asking what she was doing. What kind of question was that? What was SHE doing up here?

"What are you doing on a roof, night walker?" She called out, ready to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Well this sure is a speedy little peeper, isn't she? Yukari waited for Fay to get comfortable behind her air conditioner before trying to address her anymore, but was immediately confronted with a question thrown back at her first.

"Night walker...? Wait I'm confused, are you calling me a prostitute? Because that'd be pretty a pretty rude thing to call someone you've never met before walking on the side of a building, little lady. Or wait, are those called 'street walkers'... Eh, nevermind." Yukari hoisted herself onto the roof proper and sat on the edge, looking over at Fay.

"Anyway, if you really wanna know, I'm just up here doing science stuff, nothing for you to be worrying about." She yawned slightly and raised her feet up so Fay could see them. "Just working on a spray that lets you walk on walls and stuff. Your turn now, though. What's a girl like you doing up on a roof like this?"

And why did she call me a hooker? That's just... That's just rude! I'm wearing my big coat and everything! I've got pants on for pete's sake!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Fay glanced over her shoulder, leaning slightly around the air conditioner. Hrm.. The girl didn't seem hostile... More of a woman. Older, physically anyway... Hrm. Vampires were supposed to be eternally youthful... Plus...

Fay's eyes turned blue briefly. Yeah, vampires probably didn't spray reiatsu everywhere.

"Wh..A wha? A prostitute?!" Fay stood up, her eyes wide and brow furrowed with some indignation. "N-No! Like a vampire! Because they can walk on walls! You don't even look like you could be a hooker, that's nuts!" She quieted down and waited for her to explain.

Hrm... A scientist? That explained the goo she'd found and the walking on wall... but where was she from? What was she researching for?

"And for your information, I'm Chiaroscuro, the vigilante that keeps these streets clean these days." she crossed her arm, speaking calmly. It didn't do well to get too fired up on an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Yukari blinked a few times. "A... vampire?" The deadpan look on her face twitched slightly as the corners of her mouth raised. "You... pffft, thought I was a vampire? That's... Pfffft, that's ridiculous!" Yukari's sides shook as she tried to hold her laughter in. "Silly girl, vampires aren't real! What kind of creature would be able to do all that crazy stuff but still be killed by something as simple as the sun? Honestly?"

Yukari slowly stood up from the roof and stretched her arms out, flipping her long braid of hair to her back as she got a better look at the young woman in front of her. "But hey, you weren't really calling me a prostitute so that's cool with me. Glad we got all that cleared up. I mean, climbing the wall's easy, all you need's a special tactile adhesive that pulls your reiatsu back down to a new center of gravity and you're golden." She nodded once, back to looking deadpanned at Fay. "Simple science, really."

But that also means it's booooriiiiiing...

"Chia... roscu... ro? Sounds like a kinda dessert or something, sorry. Can't say that I've ever heard of you." Yukari gave her a little shrug and put her hands into her coat pockets. "Nice trick with the eyes, though. What is it, some kinda special contacts, heat activated lenses, something like that?" Also how did she get up here? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Fay leered warily as Yukari seemed to mull over her words before she... She was laughing at her! H-Hey! That wasn't ridiculous and she wasn't silly! Vampires could easily be real. All sorts of other ridiculous shit was. Why were vampires suddenly over the line? And who was she calling a silly girl?

Hrm... A tactile adhesive. Was she some sort of scientist? She didn't... seem like a hollow... Could she be... could she be a shinigami scientist? Hrm. Fay'd only met the one shinigami so far.

She gave a small 'HMPH' noise. "Well I'm not surprised. I am local. I wouldn't expect a... .shinigami? ... to have heard of me." She said, taking a shot in the dark. "And besides. I did it by being an arrancar." She said, placing one hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 am

Yukari took the moment for everything to settle in the new girl's mind as she sighed listlessly and looked over the rest of the roof. Well, there's no obvious ladders or anything. Definitely no hang-glider or grappling hooks... She really hoped that focusing on figuring out how the weirdly named girl got on the roof would distract her from how mind-numbingly boring the Human world got.

Which was proven to be an excellent point as Fay guessed that Yukari was a shinigami! And that she was an arrancar! Yukari's deadpan expression loosened slightly as she took her hands out of her pockets and cross them in front of her.

"Huh, so a 'local' one of those halfy-hollows or whatever is playing vigilante on rooftops? Don't you guys usually play in Los Nachos or something usually?" Arrancar weren't... exactly at the top of her 'things Yukari cares about' list. Sure they supposedly had a truce or something going on but... Eh. They had like one, REALLY good explosion once and that was it.

"But I guess that answers the whole 'You on a roof' question, huh? I take it you're out of your gigai or whatever, right?" Yukari gave the girl another look over and yep, there were the mask fragments things too. "So is this a normal thing you do or..." She let the rest of the question drift away as she shrugged at Fay, stifling another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Halfy-hollows? Was she not a full hollow? Hrm. Xavos had answered a lot of questions but... getting really technical information out of him had been like pulling teeth.... out of a crocodile... A very STERN crocodile. Maybe this woman knew more? She was testing things. Maybe she was a scientist? Although she didn't seem to have much scientific curiosity. In fact, she seemed... mostly bored.

"W-well.. I was actually... Um, I mean maybe I was born in Las Noches... But I was left at an orphanage in this world as a baby, so... I've been to Hueco Mundo but it isn't really HOME to me." The girl had said something particularly odd though.. Out of her... Gigai? What the hell was a gigai?

"Um... You asked if I'm out of my... gigai?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I don't um.. I don't know what that is..." She admitted. This was such a good opportunity for information. The last shinigami she'd met had been such a shrinking violet.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm

"...'Maybe' you were born in Las Noches? I'm sorry, but how can you be maybe born in that crazy desert? Please don't tell me you're an Arrancar immaculate conception or something..." Yukari smirked slightly. Oh wait, she lived in a human orphanage? How does that work? Hueco Mundo isn't home to her? She sighed deeply at sat up a bit straighter on her makeshift 'edge of a building seat'

This night is still boring, but heck, I guess this little Arrancar vigilante's made things a little interesting.

Was what she thought, before her ears perked up again when Fay showed her confusion over the discussion of Gigai. This night... It just keeps getting weirder and weirder... "You know, Gigai. The little shells you jump in to mess around in this boring ol' Human World. I mean..." Yukari popped out of her own Gigai, letting it flop forward onto the roof while she stood beside her seemingly useless body in her full shinigami robes, her 12th Division Lieutenant badge pinned to her sleeve.

"This kinda thing. I mean, I wouldn't really need to worry about walking on walls when I can just float at everything in this form, right?" But how does she not know what a Gigai is...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:48 pm

"N-no? I guess whoever my arrancar mom was... she... I dunno.. didn't want me or something?" She shrugged, her tone awkward though not at all sad. If anything she felt awkward about NOT feeling sad on the matter. There were times it got her down, but tonight wasn't one of them.

"H-huh? No I don't know gigai." She said in response, taking a few steps closer. The shells they mess around with the human world in? What sort of nonsense was that? "UAHH!" she hopped back several times as Yukari pulled herself from her body. What the fuck was that?! Fay's eyes quickly glowed several different colors. Hrm. She wasn't there on most wavelengths any more, but now she glowed like crazy with reiatsu... Well Shinigami were spirits...

And she could float in the spirit form, when... w-wait...

"I think... Maybe I know what you mean? Is it this?" She closed her eyes and focused for a moment and her body changed in a snap, her mask fragment horns disappearing. To Yukari's senses, she would quickly turn from a spirit into a human (or at least a physical body). "L-Like this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 am

"Eh? Is that so..." It sounded like this arrancar had a tough upbringing but... Yukari just didn't caaaaaare. This was in no way science related in the least, and besides, Yukari's own parents were very loving when she was alive and everything. It was maybe just a little harsh but... well it was the truth. Not to mention she didn't even know what the home life of an Arrancar would even be like in the first place.

And she kept being ignorant of gigai as well, even after Yukari dropped out of her body. Judging by Fay's reaction this was definitely the first time someone popped out of one, at least in front of her. It was almost kinda funny how she reacted too, almost like she saw a ghost. Heh.

"Well, I guess if you say that you don't know what gigai are you're telling the truth..." Yukari said, scratching her head absentmindedly. "Shinigami just use 'em to walk around the human world for reasons. Not really combat-specific, so I guess you Arrancar don't have a real need for stuff like thi-"

And then Fay decided to just... become gigai-like. Almost as if she was doing it to mock Yukari. But it did also have the effect of causing Yukari's eyes to grow slightly as she took a biiiiig step towards Fay, now focused intently on the younger woman. "How... did you just do that? You're just full of surprises aren't you, little Chiar-whatever."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Fay almost felt like she'd made a mistake, the way Yukari had just... cut off mid sentence like that...And then come closer so quickly. She took a few small steps back as Yukari took one big one forward. H-How did she do that? She didn't know, she just... could? She was hoping maybe Yukari had some explanations for it.

"Uhh.. Y-You can just call me Fay." she wasn't crazy about how she pronounced her vigilante name... or kept calling her little... They were the same height. "B-But, I just... It's something I've always been able to do? I can just..." There was a very brief flash and Fay stood before her as a spirit again, horns out and everything, before another quick flash and she was in what seemed awfully similar to a gigai again.

"I've never seen someone climb out of their body like what you just did, though..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:57 am

"Fay, huh? Good enough of a name for an Arrancar, I guess. Thought you all had weird Spanish names, but I guess Shinigami can't really complain huh?" Names were just names, anyway. And most of them were boring. Unless they ended in "-ine" or "-ide". Now those were the fun names.

Hmm, something she's always been able to do... New breed of Arrancar maybe? Built in gigai would be useful in some instances, maybe. But can they change them, or is it built into their very essence? Yukari frowned slightly as she studied Fay closely, walking around her several times and generally giving her a very unapologetic stare the entire time.

*Sigh* Biology isn't my field, man... That's all on Alex. Do I just... steal her and take her back to the 12th? Wait no. We've got that whole truce thing going on, that'd probably start a whole lot of problems, huh? She watched as Fay switched between her spirit form and gigai(?) form again another time before taking a slight step back and looking over the girl again.

"Alright, I guess it's question time. When you say something you've always been able to do, how old are we talking here? Are you one of those ones that died real young but are like 200-ish or something, or are you really just a youngin'?" She tilted her head slightly at Fay's question though, and looked back at her gigai.

"Oh that? Yeah, that's how they work normally. They're basically just empty shells we jump in when we want to hang physically in the human world. You gotta be sure not to dump them somewhere awkward when you need to leave though, or else people just think someone just up and died. Not they're too far off, though." She said with slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:34 am

Fay cleared her throat to speak up, confidently, before Yukari suddenly came closer and began circling her, examining her like... she wasn't sure what. Was that a usual scientist's curiosity? She pulled her arms in a little, frowning. If she were less stoic, she would have been blushing, though the slight cues of embarrassment were there.

"A..Actually my full name is Phaedra. I don't know what language it is, but I can thank whichever of my parents abandoned me for such a goofy ass name." She was playing it cool, but she loved her name. She truly did.

"A-And.. Died? I've never died... That's nuts.... I was born an arrancar to um... one-to-two arrancar parents.." She felt sheepish not knowing. "And I'm... 200." Almost 200 was the accurate number. 199... so close...

"Wh-Why, are you dead? Holy shit, that's weird.." She said, quickly backing away. She was rather powerful, but hey. Ghosts were ghosts. That was scary!
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:27 pm

"Phaedra? Well, it certainly sounds more Arrancar-ish. I guess? Truth be told I know like... really little of you guys. Since there's a truce that means no bodies for research and the like, not like I'd do that by the way, and I kinda mostly keep to myself." And my beautiful, beautiful lab... "My Captain's more of the 'Research' part of R&D, anyway."

At this point, Yukari had pulled out her clipboard that hung to her waste by a retractable cord and began scribbling notes down on it as she talked with Fay. "Hmm, natural born Arrancar, huh? Interesting... kinda." She began tapping her pen against her chin as she processed this information. "And judging by how you're reacting to me being dead, I'm guessing you haven't talked to many shinigami or anything? Because that's kinda how most of us are. I mean, there's a few that are natural shinigami too, might be something like you in away, I suppose..."

Yukari kicked her legs up in the air and floated for a bit as she took down more notes. "So if you're 200, excellent guess on my part by the way, what have you been... doing here? I'm sure the humans would notice if a girl like you didn't age in after a century or two, so have you been moving around? Renew your identity, fake a death? Please don't spare any details."

Despite her constant questioning, Yukari's expression was still mostly one of a neutral boredom. Fay's existence was still something to think about, but let's be honest here. She wasn't exploding. *Siiiiiigh...*
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 pm

"Well, I'm glad you approve." She crossed her arms. Hrm. Yukari didn't know about Arrancar... so she probably didn't have too much information. She also seemed unaware they could be naturally born. It seemed logical though. Shinigami could, right?

"Oh. No, I haven't spoken to many. Just one in fact and he was... He was kind of a... He was very meek." She recalled her meeting with Daiji, her first encounter with a shinigami. "Up until I met him, I actually figured Shinigami were horrifying monsters." She said with a slight smirk at her former ignorance on the matter.

"Uh, yeah, that's pretty much it. I mean, when I was a kid I aged more.. but still unnaturally slow. I haven't aged much in the last fifty years or so." She said with a sigh. "Which is... annoying... I don't know how old you are, but I hope you weren't stuck as a teenager for a long time. It sucks. Buut yeah... Early on, I guess... a lot of people thought I was possessed or a demon or something? So I moved around a lot."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Yukari smirked. "I'm sure my approval means the world to an Arrancar such as yourself. Shame you had to go and meet a scardey-cat one of us first though, that way you could have kept your little fear going strong, eh?" Alright, I guess she's showing all the normal traits for an Arrancar, mask fragments, spiritual signature, all that jazz. Guess all that's really different from standard stuff is that 'turn into a gigai whenever' business...

Yukari took a step back and wrote a few notes on her clipboard before resting the edge of the pen against her chin. "I mean... Technically if they thought you were a demon or possessed or whatever they weren't that far off? I mean, if you're a natural one your parents were probably more demon than you, but heck these humans are so scared of everything who really knows?"

"There's the whole 'Arrancar are Hollows' thing, and Hollows are pretty close to what a human would call a demon, so there's that. But hell, shinigami are their 'Grim Reapers' anyway, so we're not that far off, eh?" She began making a few more notes as she began circling Fay again, looking her up and down.

"Yeah also I'm gonna need a list of everyone you've interacted with as well? Just in case your weird inner-gigai thing has some weird side effects we should be aware of as well. Standard scientific procedure and all that." She smirked a bit more as she tried to hide her face behind her clipboard. Fay may not be an explosion, so dammit she was gonna have some fun somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Fay gave a small 'HMPH' and tipped her chin up. "It has nothing to do with Arrancar or anything. I only found out a month ago that I was an Arrancar. Until then I thought I was just a human, so I don't really identify strongly with them. A-And.. I... " She pursed her lips, scowling as Yukari began circling her. "H-Hey, I had a reasonable fear because I didn't know that they... you.. were mostly human." She crossed her arms, trying to watch Yukari as she circled before giving up.

She huffed again, a light blush coming to her cheeks. She wasn't nuts about how this science woman was talking down so much. "Wh, what business is it of yours? B-Besides, I don't really... interact with much of anyone... M-Mostly just my girlfriend... A-And I have one other friend but we mostly text..." She grumbled under her breath. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 am

"You lived for nearly 200 years and you thought you were just a normal human? You're either precious or just really really slow, dear." Yukari couldn't help but chuckle. This was probably the most bright eyed centuries old thing she'd ever met, unless of course this was all a show to try and get her guard down. But if push came to shove Yukari was sure she wouldn't be a problem at all.

Yukari completed a few more circlings of Fay before coming to a stop at her side, her face leaned in close to the Arrancar's mask fragments. "And I think we're mostly past our 'human phase as well'. You live for hundreds of years and you kinda forget about that whole 'mortal' thing, you know?" A few notes here, more studying of her neck there. Science science science.

"Not to mention that it's all totally my business, little Arrancar." Yukari said, chuckling slightly. "Why, what if we had an outbreak of little Arrancar babies running around, who would have to blame them, hmm?" A theory... quickly disproved at Fay's admittance of her little interaction with few people other than her girlfriend. "Well well, looks like I spoke too soon, huh? And here I thought that all Arrancar were just animalistic urges all the time. You've really opened my eyes."

It was mostly sarcastic, seeing as how the only interesting thing that she'd seen so far was Fay's apparent inner-gigai-ness, but Yukari had to have her fun too. Nearly 200 years old and only been with one girlfriend? It was... almost adorable.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

"Wha- No!" She knew she wasn't a regular human... she just thought she was possessed or a monster... She just didn't know what arrancar were until recently was all. She started trying to turn to prevent Yukari from circling her before standing very still as she approached. When Yukari leaned in towards her mask fragments, Fay quickly reached up to cover them, before her hand darted to her neck then, with a little stressed noise and a quick step away, back to her mask fragments.

"W-well I don't think you need to worry about Riye and I making babies unless you're a particularly bad scientist. And for your information, I never even HAD such animalistic urges, even before gaining perfect control of myself... through training and... stuff." She took another step away from this shinigami.

Unlike Daiji, this one WAS scary.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Alright, Yukari confirmed it now. Fay just really was that wet behind the ears about this whole thing. Goodness she was already this flustered just from being studied for a few minutes. Like she's never been to a doctor before. ...Actually she probably hadn't considering the "200 years old" thing. Hmm.

"Easy there, little one..." Yukari chided as Fay stepped away from her after studying her mask fragments. She seemed really flustered indeed, did she strike a bit of a nerve with her last comment? Hoho~ "You've got nothing to worry about with me. You're cute, but you're not my type." She chuckled playfully as she took a step back of her own, writing down several more notes down on her clipboard before letting it go.

"Particularly bad scient- So you've only been with your girlfriend? Oh how sweet! But you know, I never did ask for her name. Is this an invitation, little Arrancar, hmm?" Yukari's grin grew wider as she stretched out her arms, uncramping them from the rigid clipboard-holding stance she had adopted. She moved back over to her gigai and entered it again, brushing off the dirt from her legs as she stood back up.

"But hey, at least I get to test... whatever it is that you are when I get back to the labs. I'm just glad the adhesive working wasn't the only thing I was able to get out of tonight." She sighed wistfully and looked back out over the city.

All I could ask for was just a little bit of an explosion... That's all...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm

If Fay wasn't blushing before, she was now. "Y-ou're.. I'm.. I didn't think you meant that at all!" She lied, poorly in fact. "I just didn't want you getting your skeevy scientist-ness all over me." She really was having trouble putting the words together right now. "All sorts of... lab chemicals and.." She sniffed. "Soot and stuff." She growled. "am not cute." She muttered under her breath. Whatever weird shinigami lady, I'm going to tell Riye some weirdo hit on me today anyway.

"It is certainly not an invitation." she didn't know what it wasn't an invitation FOR, but it WASN'T an invitation! "And test? Test how? You now I'm not going to some lab, right?" What was she going to test back in her lab?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An explosive meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next