(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Okura-Osamoto Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:01 am

Wha...What...?

How many times would she question this tonight? She'd already told herself it would make him feel better by listening but...

When he returned, she almost actually questioned it, especially after his request! But...But instead she gave a small nod and lifted her arms. Seriously...she was fine now though...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:15 am

As Muika lifted her arms, Iyuki gently removed her shirt and sweater. They were still damaged but Miyako had been too tired to help more. Even in his panicked state that had been obvious to him...

Iyuki set those aside and moved to remove her bra as well, before setting that in another pile. Blinking he held out his arms. "Now stand carefully and I will help with the rest, feel free to use my body as a rest to lean against."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 am

This...Even if she did want him to feel better...she couldn't shake the thought of how...humiliating this was...perhaps that was a strong term, but...but she would dress and undress herself at least!

She...She wasn't injured anymore!

Despite how tired she was, she was unable to control her embarrassed flush as she stood; this...this was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:53 am

Iyuki carefully undressed Muika the rest of the way. He didn't even blush at her fully naked state... Noticing the bath water was ready, he moved to shut it off before looking at Muika. Could she get in on her own? He didn't think so...

Scooping her up again, he moved over to the bath to gently lower her into it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:58 am

He was looking at the bath...and...

Picking her up again!? He...He didn't think she could even get in the bath!? This was...unbelievable almost. This... She'd...She'd just been hurt, she knew, but...but...

She remained quiet though as he lowered her into the water, if...if it'd make him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:14 am

Iyuki set her gently in the bathtub before reaching up and unhooking the bath poof from the wall. Here...he encountered a problem. Should he wash her himself? Staring at the poof, he looked to Muika and then back as he contemplated this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:42 am

"W-What's wrong...?"

He was just staring at the bath poof... Why?

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 am

"I wonder if I should make sure you do not strain yourself washing your body... or if I should focus on making sure you stay up in the water." Iyuki spoke in a rather calm and contemplative voice for what he was trying to figure out. The water was already tinting pink from the blood washing off of her in the Muika preferred temperature water...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:37 am

"I...I can wash myself..." Muika stuttered, that...she could handle this level of embarrassment, but that...

...She felt now she understood somewhat how he felt when he'd been injured and they'd dealt with this...only she wasn't injured!

"I-If it'll help you feel better...you can wash my hair..." That...She could give him that much...

Considering the fight she'd probably gotten dirt or dust in her hair anyway...it would be best to wash it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:21 am

"Okay. I wash your hair, please dunk under first." Iyuki nodded determinedly, moving to grab the shampoo as he waited for her to move under the water. He would keep a careful eye out just in case she felt weak or hurt, not caring in the least that he was hovering too strongly.

She had been severely injured! He was not taking any chances, no offense to Miyako's healing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:51 am

Giving a small nod, Muika moved to dunk her head under the water to get her hair soaked for him. She resurfaced a moment later, wiping her eyes free of surrounding water droplets before opening them again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Iyuki poured shampoo into his hand before lathering her hair up. He rubbed carefully but thoroughly, wanting to make sure she was cleaned but not aggravating any sort of soreness that might remain. He still was worried and refused to let her out of his sight for now, that was for sure at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Muika moved to get herself washed as Iyuki began washing her hair, though instinctively she occasionally shut her eyes to avoid soap. Getting herself washed wasn't a problem though, she could definitely manage that; she was tired, but not that tired...

She...She felt she'd die of embarrassment if he'd had to...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:35 am

"Close your eyes, I am rinsing your hair now." Iyuki moved his hand to her forehead, hoping to shield Muika's eyes as he pulled the large cup they had used while he was injured over. He filled it up and smiled reassuringly. It would be simple and easier than her dunking again!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:12 am

"'K-Kay..." Muika did as asked, closing her eyes just as she felt Iyuki's hand on her forehead; she'd finished getting herself washed for the most part when he'd been handling her hair, though...there was still her back. She...She could totally do that, no...no need for any further embarrassment...

She could...totally get...there...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:34 am

Iyuki rinsed Muika's hair carefully, being exceedingly gentle as he made sure all the soap got out. He must make sure she would not get any in her eyes and hurt...

As the water rinsed into the tub, he picked up her hair and drained it lightly before twisting with practiced motions and putting it into a bun and hairclip on her head. No need for it to get more soap in it... Smiling, he nodded. "My work is done. Is there anything else? Oh, you haven't done your back... Shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 am

"C...Can't reach it..." She admitted after some internal fighting; she couldn't reach her back entirely, and she doubted she even be able to attempt to try...or else she'd be straining herself somewhat, and Iyuki definitely didn't want her doing that.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:13 am

Iyuki just smiled and took the poofy for washing, moving to clean her back for her with a pleased little smile never disappearing. He could help and do things! Once he finished, he rinsed it with the cup and sighed. "All done for now, you can take a real shower and wash in the morning if you need to. Here, use my arm to stand."

Muika...was probably feeling boxed in, but Iyuki wanted to help her so badly. So he would let her attempt to stand on her own but his arm was there for her if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:53 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, moving to stand, though she held onto Iyuki's offered arm to make him feel better; she could get a real shower in the morning then, just like he'd said...for now she guessed she should dry off, get dressed and go lay down since she was actually tired.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:06 am

As Muika got out of the tub, Iyuki grabbed the fluffy towels. Settling one on her head, he then got to work on drying her off with his own hands. "Here let me do this for you! Then I can carry you into bed and tuck you in..."

He gently patted her down with the towel, trying to hurry so she wasn't exhausted by the end. He would leave her to do her hair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 am

Muika's hands went up to the towel on her head as she felt it settle there to try to dry it, trying not to pay attention as Iyuki moved on to dry her body; he was still more worried over her than she'd have imagined.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 am

Iyuki finished rather quickly, making sure Muika was all dry before scooping her up into his arms again. Carrying her from the bathroom, he moved to the bedroom right next door and flicked on the light with his arm. He set her on the bed with care, trying to smile as his worries came back. "That did not hurt did it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:28 am

On instinct Muika's hands went to Iyuki's shoulders as she felt him suddenly pick her up, keeping quiet as he carried her to their room and settled her on the bed.

At his question she gave a small shake of her head, attempting to give him small, reassuring smile in hopes of calming some of his obvious worry. "I-I'm alright."

Though...pajamas...she still needed those...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:08 am

"All right, good..." Iyuki sighed softly, moving to pull back the covers of the bed before moving her under them. Muika was like precious glass in his arms, carefully tucking her into the bed. Pajamas? What pajamas....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:15 am

Wait...Wait, wait had he forgotten about-!? He was already trying to tuck her into bed, but he was forgetting something that was a bit important...

"I-Iyuki...c-clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okura-Osamoto Apartment
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next