(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Okura-Osamoto Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 am

"You can be heated by the warmth of my body." Iyuki murmured softly, shaking his head. He had a slight blush, the pajamas left forgotten in the bathroom. However he was not going back for them, they were best left where they were for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:24 am

"B-But..."

They were just in the bathroom, it wasn't that far of a trip it was right next door!

"You haven't even e-eaten yet." He couldn't be here the entire time! He'd have to leave for moments at some points in time! Plus, she always wore pajamas unless they...they did things, and obviously that was not the case this time!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 am

"I can eat once you are asleep and resting." Iyuki nodded, he was completely set on his current hovering. Starting to strip, he intended to get into bed mostly undressed as well. He wanted to hold her to him and make sure she was definitely safe with his own body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 am

All she was just a little tired from everything today! She wasn't hurt anymore so-! Her face was burning from embarrassment, unable to help it. She...She always slept with clothes one! Her...Her pajamas weren't really much, but...but-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 am

Once Iyuki was undressed, he quickly slipped under the covers and pulled Muika to him. He needed to be holding her, he had to be sure she was okay... If she let him pull her to him, she would feel his heart racing and then slowing. He... had been so anxious and scared. He needed this so badly to be sure she was okay once more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:54 am

Muika's hands moved to rest against him once he'd pulled her close, and even...even though she was still heavily embarrassed about the no clothes thing she eventually calmed down from it. Deep down she could understand his worry, even if it'd been more extreme than she'd initially expected.

She could only be lucky he hadn't been able to see her when he'd gotten injured at first, she'd had time to gain control over herself...she'd been conscious the entire time when she'd gotten hurt though, so she'd seen his worry from the beginning...

In another attempt at reassurance, she buried her face against him like she usually did when he pulled her close, showing him she wasn't...out of it or anything.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 am

Iyuki's heart and breathing was utterly calm as he buried his face into her hair, feeling her soft reassuring action and accepting it. His hand was wrapped around her waist, but the other moved to play with her hair softly. This was what he had needed since that first sign of injury, this reassurance and comfort. She was okay, his Muika and love was okay.

He could relax now, he could be soothed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:20 am

The hair playing helped, definitely helped, with calming down any lasting embarrassment about the lack of her pajamas, distracting her from it; she leaned into touch as she usually did, the hair playing feeling nice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:47 am

"Just rest and sleep." Iyuki murmured to Muika, nuzzling the top of her head softly before kissing it. He would keep playing with her hair until she drifted off into sleep. Despite her naked form and his mostly naked body, he felt no urges other than the one to care for her. It was good, he was pleased with that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a small mutter in response, her eyes having shut a bit ago after he'd started playing with her hair.

She didn't try to fight her tiredness like she'd been doing before; from what it seemed she'd mostly been able to reassure him that she was alright, and that's one of the main things she'd wanted to do. She kept a hold of him as he nuzzled her head, feeling herself drift off shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okura-Osamoto Apartment   Okura-Osamoto Apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okura-Osamoto Apartment
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3