(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:12 pm

She paused outside of the door to the diner, not wanting to walk in sounding like lunatics. "Well! That makes things easier. I'm a shinigami, er... sort of. By race anyway, although the seireitei has decided they want me to be part of their reserves in case something happens. Point is, I'm a journalist by trade. I interview members of the spirit world for a publication that goes mostly to the spiritually aware." She crossed her arms, coming across maybe the slightest bit haughty.

"This investigation is... more of a side project though... Depending on what I found, I might write up an expose but.. really, it's more that... I found out about the corpses and I didn't want to do NOTHING... and I'm an investigative journalist so... I'm investigating." Hopefully knowing her motivations were altruistic would loosen his lips a little, she thought as she opened the door and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:29 pm

This would be the...second shinigami he's met then, he guessed. He really only knew Aoi... Other than that he didn't really know any others until now.

He couldn't tell her not to publish things if she wanted to, but as she continued, claiming she wanted to investigate, he guessed that was as fine as anything... If she was though, he didn't want his name mentioned... He definitely didn't need that kind of publicity...even if it was just for spiritually aware...

"A-Ah..." He replied, giving another nod before he followed her inside the diner.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:45 pm

She noticed the concerned look on his face and gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'm kind of working on this on my own time so it's not like.." She sighed, taking a seat at a table and waiting for him to sit down before continuing.

"I'm saying I wouldn't ever publish anything you weren't comfortable with. If I were to publish anything at all. I just... I don't know. Want to see justice done. That's all." She didn't normally discuss personal motivations, but then again she didn't normally have them for investigating.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:51 pm

"s'Fine..." Aito muttered in response as he sat down at the table across from her. "Things are being done about it...it's not gonna last much longer."

She wanted justice done, well the place would be gone in a matter of time, that was probably as good as it was gonna get. He couldn't really say how things would go when it came to the subjects there...some might be able to make it but others? There were plenty that were just too far gone.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:03 pm

She lifted her pen and bit the end of it as the waiter came by for drinks. She grinned and ordered her drink, waiting for the waiter to get Aito's and leave before continuing. "You keep saying things are going to be done about it... Could you go into more detail about that? What have you put in motion against them?" Now she was curious for other reasons. What did he think would deal with them and what forces had he put to work? Could he have put himself in danger?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Aito told the water what he wanted to drink and as soon as the man had left his attention went back to Alison.

"Influential people...they're shutting the place down since they have the power to. The woman who helped me get out is working on it, along with another escaped subject's...brother-in-law, I guess." It was easier to explain it that way...Garbage and her damn wife already acted like a damn married couple...

Osamoto seemed to be a damn notable name around here, so obviously if they'd been told about it there were things they could do to step in and bring it down. Selena also had her resources considering the company she worked for...he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:21 pm

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the term 'influential people'. She'd interviewed several people who could probably level the human world. She didn't know what he considered 'influential people' but...

"I'm looking for a name, Mr. Yoshioka. I'm not going to do anything nor am I up to anything, but I would GREATLY appreciate it if you told me who the people you're working with are. At least the name of the person that's your contact with them?" What if he'd gotten himself involved with like... the yakuza... what were they going to do about this? She at least had to make sure whoever he'd gotten in touch with would get the job done.

The waiter dropped off their drinks. Alison was delighted to see her cherry coke and began immediately sipping out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Aito gave a small breath as their drinks were delivered; fine...fine...

"The other subject's name is Muika Okura, and she's involved herself with the Osamoto family." He replied, "As for me, the woman that helped me, Selena, works for a large company out of the country. We're still in touch."

He didn't know the specifics about Selena's company, only that she was a Quincy and worked with other Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Alison nodded. Okay... Muika Okura... She wrote the name down quickly and scribbled some notes. And the other one was a woman named- Alison choked on her drink and immediately turned spraying some on the seat next to her. She grabbed a napkin and began cleaning it while she talked.

"Selena ARCHIAGOTT? The quincy?" She asked, absolutely shocked. How the hell... had this kid happened to... wait... She closed her eyes for a second. It was Julian's memories so they took a little thought to recall. She went to Japan and... Oh my goood.... This was THAT guy! Selena's other lover. She could practically hear Julian's blood boiling.

"Y-you're her boy toy, aren't you!" She exclaimed, suddenly, not thinking before she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 pm

"Gh-!?" That... "She just came across me during her vacation one day!"

His words weren't loud, but they were quick as he tried to explain; "Later on we talked about...well...that stuff and she helped out!"

Boy toy!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Alison laughed out loud with a single hearty "HA!" Selena had teased poor Julian about this guy and, ipso facto, Alison knew entirely too much about them. For instance that Aito was BSing her. "She just came across? We talked and she helped out?"

She took another sip of her soda, grinning. "Please, Mr. Yoshioka. You were like...basically her slave. Her sex slave." Alison's love of gossip was sometimes stronger then her brain's filters, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Absolutely not! Sex slave!?

"That...I was not!" He replied, "I didn't have to have sex with her, it was my choice!"

He could have said no and that would have been that! He was no damn sex slave to some nine-teen year old Quincy! "She saw me in the park, approached me because I had my cat, and things went from there."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:54 pm

The train of thought was gone. Alison was in full Gossip Mode. She leaned forward, chin resting on tented fingers, her straw fortuitously placed so she could lean her head down to sip at it when need be. "Oh? REALLY..." She had a particularly evil grin on her face.

"So she wasn't on top? She never made you say or do anything? She didn't sleep with you whenever the mood struck her, regardless of what you were doing? You were allowed to go outside? She didn't make you do anything humiliating?" She waited patiently for answers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 pm

"Gh...grk..." Aito felt his eye twitch; just what the hell!? He was no damn sex slave! What the hell did her being on top have to do with anything!? "I was hiding out, but I could do as I pleased! I was alright with the sex because I didn't care whether it happened or not!"

They could have or couldn't of, either way it would have been fine!

He'd hardly done anything in the hotel room anyway! At most the most productive thing he did was feed his damn cat! So it wasn't like she'd interrupting him at anything!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Alison continued laughing at poor Aito's expense. Of course he was her sex slave. That was practically the definition of it. "Oh, don't be so literal minded. Of course I don't mean slave like you were her captive. But you were practically her pet in the sexual use of the term." Why was he so obstinate? She would think in his shoes, someone would just awkwardly dodge the question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:15 pm

"Tch..." He bit his tongue to bite back an angered noise, though he was obviously frustrated by the accusation. Just what the hell!? He thought he'd been answering questions about Bell's Viper, not...not his damn sex life!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:20 pm

She continued laughing for a few seconds before calming down. "Oh, don't be such a sourpuss, Mr. Yoshioka. It was just a shock to me. See, one of my very close friends. More like family, really, is..." She rolled her eyes around searching for the word. "He's a VERY close friend of Miss Archiagott. Close enough to hear her personal affairs anyway." She was trying not to spell out that he was sex buddies with Selena.

"I can be a gossip though, I apologize. Just... you seem so... stern and calm... It just seemed so outlandish for you to be under a girl's thumb like that." She said with a modest snicker.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:24 pm

He had figured this woman knew her somehow; so that was the relation, huh? Whatever, didn't matter...

Calm? He didn't know if he could necessarily describe himself as that, mostly just composed...

"...s'alright..." He muttered after a few moments, glancing off to the side for another short moment before taking a sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:07 pm

She sighed. "Well, if Selena is your contact, that means the quincies are involved." she said, trying to get back onto subject. "They seem like a mostly responsible group." She of course knew they were perfectly capable. Hell, by way of Julian, she might be one of the ones who had to deal with this. "I think it's in good hands." She said reassuringly.

"I apologize again about prying into your personal life so much. Still... You have to admit, it was funny. And I do mean you have to, I'm buying your food after all." She gave a lighthearted smile, letting him know she wasn't being... ENTIRELY serious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:48 pm

"A-Ah..." Aito gave a small nod; like he'd said...it was being handled, and with two sources working on it it wouldn't last much longer.

At her next words though he felt his eye twitch again. That...

"Tch..." Did he look like someone who would actively say he found something amusing if he did find it so? No? He didn't think so either...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

She smirked at the eye twitch. Every time she said something that threw him off, the eye seemed to go nuts. She chuckled under her breath, sipping at her drink quietly otherwise. And he kept making those 'Tch' noises.

"Oh? You won't say it? Hmm... I bet Selena could make you say it." She teased, wondering if she could maybe tease it out of him by proxy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 pm

"What if I didn't find it funny?" He replied before taking another sip from his drink, averting his eyes momentarily before he set his drink back down on the table.

Really...why would he find amusement poked at him during his hide-away funny!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 pm

She sipped at her drink and looked up at him, thinking this through. She wasn't sure she could even get any more information out of him... Plus, this was fun. He was being a jerk, but she felt like he was just one of those people who was like that no matter what.

"I don't know. What if I wanted to see you say it anyway?" She asked with a smirk. "I'm not after your bed or anything, but I am curious to see this tsun mode I have heard about."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 pm

"Ggh..." T...Tsun mode!?

Just what....What the hell!? Why were Selena's...friends blabbing and gossiping about him, and spreading false rumors in a country he didn't even live in!? He was no damn tsundere! How many times did he have to say it!?

"There is no 'Tsun-Mode' because I'm not a tsundere..." Did he have to spell it out!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:28 pm

"Oh?" She leaned in closer, with an expression of genuine and innocent curiosity. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." She said with a pout.

"I didn't actually know what tsun mode meant." She lied. "I just sort of guessed from context clues. What does it mean?" She asked him, seeing if she could disarm him with innocent curiosity.... well... expertly faked innocent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next