(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 pm

"Wh-" She was about to ask what he was doing for money but cut herself off. You've pried enough, Alison. "Is... There anyone else you know of who might know more? I'm just worried... with groups like these, only one person has to slip through the cracks for them to be able to come back in twenty years..." She explained her continued interest despite their impending doom.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:16 pm

"Not really...Okura's the only other one I know of that's still around, and she sure as hell isn't going to say anything..."

Neither would her new family either, considering how close she was to them.

Other than her though he didn't know of anyone else, no way had he made "friends" down there, nor had he worked under any of the other scientists or doctors other than Seiya much...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 pm

"Mm... I suppose... That's where my investigation comes to a close then. I can try and get information from Selena through Julian, but I'm not expecting anything and I doubt he would want to pry too much information out of her anyway." She said with a sigh. "Oh well. Dead ends happen sometimes. At least the Quincies are taking care of it." She said.

She looked up and offered a weak smile, still feeling bad about earlier. "Um... Well, you're free to get your food and go if you like. Of course... you're also free to stay and chat for purely social reasons." She wouldn't mind having a friend or two in Japan. "Um... I promise I wouldn't gouge for personal information. Heck, you can even ask me anything you want to!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:46 pm

"Mn..." He couldn't really give any more than he had, Selena knew more due to him having to share more private information, that and she'd come across detailed records, but those records weren't things he had on him...

He didn't move to leave, he had wanted food, so when a waiter or waitress came around he'd order something. It'd get cold if he just took it, so he'd eat it here...

"Eating here..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 am

She nodded and flagged down a waitress. "Hi! We're ready to order? Could I get... the Cesar salad aaaand...." She glanced at Aito with a little concerned look. "A small order of cheese fries?" Even if she was never going to see Aito again she could not bring herself to order the pig out meal she would like right now.

"Mr. Yoshioka? You can order anything you like. No money limit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 am

Once Alison ordered her food, Aito ordered his, though kept it at a simple order of fries; that would be enough, it wasn't like he ordered a small or anything...

Whatever social conversation she wanted to talk about, he couldn't guess...he wasn't that great with conversation to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:34 am

She turned back to him and gave another small smile. "S-so... Mr. Yoshioka or... CAN I call you Aito?" She wondered. She wasn't going to assume she could. Ugh. She still felt terrible about how she'd been earlier but she didn't want to bother him with a thousand apologies. "Um... what... do you do for fun in your spare time? Or.. what do you do for work? If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 am

Aito gave a nod; calling him that was fine, it didn't matter as long as he was called by his name. He waited until she'd asked her questions before he moved on to respond.

"Walk around town I guess, or just relax at home...for free time." Relaxing was a fine way of spending free time, even if it probably did sound boring. "Don't have a job yet, plan on getting one soon though...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:22 am

It did sound boring, not that she was going to tell him that. Just walking and relaxing? He needed to get hobbies. "Oh? Did you have any ideas about what sort of job you wanted?" She asked politely. Maybe she could make some suggestions or if she happened to know anyone who might be able to employ him. She wondered what job skills he had but didn't dare to ask. Most of his skills would have probably come from the less pleasant parts of his life.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:34 pm

"A...A friend is helping me out with finding one." Well...Friend was just the easiest thing to say! It'd be weird saying acquaintance or something else...it'd sound sketchy! He had the job thing under control!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 pm

"Oh! That's good!" She said with a happy smile. Their food finally came and she cleared a little room for it, her eyes lighting up as they scanned over the little array of food she had. She quickly picked up a fork and took a bite of her salad, smiling away.

"How are your fries? Are you sure you don't want anything more?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:40 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod in response just before their food came, and once the waitress had left he moved to start eating.

Considering he had food in his mouth he gave a nod to Alison as she asked about the food, only answering vocally once he'd swallowed. "Fine...I'm good; this is enough."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm

She glanced up and nodded, biting at her salad. Hrm... She didn't know what else to ask about? He answered so abruptly... Could she go back to the teasing? NO. No more teasing! She frowned. "I might get a milkshake after I'm done eating." She said aloud. Maybe if she didn't ask things, he might answer differently? Let him come up with the idea on his own?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Aito gave another small nod; whatever...

He didn't know if he'd get anything afterwards or not. He still had a decent amount of fries left, and he felt it was probably enough.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:51 am

She frowned. Wow. Nothing? Okay, so he was REALLY not a talker. Hmm... what to talk about... he already said what he does for fun, which is nothing. I asked about job stuff twice. Further would be prying.. um... Oh!

"So.. Aito... do you... have any powers?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:37 pm

"No..." Aito answered; it wasn't like he was weak or anything...he just wasn't the type to attach to shit...which was apparently vital for a damn fullbringer.

He could fight just fine without powers...If he eventually got them one day, fine; he was perfectly fine though.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:12 pm

She nodded, understanding. "Um... If you don't mind my asking, are you a high spec, a fullbringer?... a Bount even?" She asked. She knew he was human but that was... sort of a wide net for powers. If he was a fullbringer, maybe she could help? She had more than a little experience pretending to be one.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:47 pm

"Fullbringer..." Aito replied before eating another one of his fries; "I don't exactly attach to things, so, no special powers..."

He might as well give that reasoning, it was true after all. His main abilities weren't something that would be so easily manifested...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am

"Hmmm... Have you ever had someone help you before? I know some fullbringers... I could maybe try and help? You don't... HAVE to open up to PEOPLE to fullbring THINGS persay.." She offered helpfully.

Meiko wasn't EXACTLY a fullbringer, but her powers worked enough like ones she figured it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

"...Don't need it..." He knew plenty of other fullbringers, this town was full of them it seemed, well...he knew two other fullbringers personally, and sort of had met another one, so that was three...kind of.

Even if he didn't, he wasn't keen on just accepting help; perhaps he was stubborn, his pride kept him from doing so, not that he realized that half the time.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:22 am

"Oh. Alright." She responded, the tiniest bit dejected but not getting outright mopey about it. She supposed it was for the best. Goodness knows how Meiko would tease the poor man. If she'd gotten carried away teasing, Meiko wouldn't have felt bad eventually.

She quietly sipped at her drink, wondering if maybe he'd find something to talk about, given silence?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Aito quieted once more, his eyes directed downward at his remaining food as things silenced between them once again.

He wasn't planning on making any weird, awkward conversation; what the hell was he supposed to say? Good food? The weather's nice? That was almost laughable...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:30 am

Alison looked back up to Aito before looking back down at her salad and moodily taking a few bites. She had nothing to talk about. Was she really not interested in her newfound potential friend? WELL... She had plenty she was interested about but... maybe... if she was polite about it?

"Um... if I can.. ask polite questions that I promise I won't tease or be mean about?" The cadence of her voice sounded like questions, but were merely leading up to one. "How did you and Selena hook up anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:35 am

How he and Selena had hooked up...?

Well, that was a simple question...so long as she promised no teasing, though...there really wasn't much to tease for considering nothing all that big happened.

"She noticed me while I was taking a walk, stopped me because of my cat...a bit after she asked about hooking up and I agreed." Hooking up...sounded weird on his tongue, but whatever...that was essentially what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:38 am

She listened, expecting a long complicated story. And then... That was it. Wow. What... that was it? She just... asked to have him and she got it? That was... That wasn't fair! She huffed quietly, growing upset looking before taking several large bites of her salad. She just asked to have sex with him and got it? How come it couldn't be like that for her? She was... This was ridiculous. She quietly ate at her salad, fuming quietly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next