(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 pm

FINALLY getting free time that wasn't more than her rushing to human world to sleep with Rin, Aoi felt excited and yet...worried. There was karaoke tonight and she as excited to go, but she was quite a bit early because she had something she needed to let Rin know ahead of time...

So here she sat in Gigai, tossing pinecones she had stolen from somewhere at his window. She hadn't wanted to go in the front door in case Ruka was home...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Rin exited his bathroom, rubbing a towel over his head after just having exited the shower as he moved to his closet to get dressed.

The moment he was finished changing, he heard a sound at his window; blinking, he walked over towards it, opening it to look out.

"Aoi?"

She was early, but that wasn't a problem...why at his window though?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Aoi held up her finger in a shushing motion as she dropped the remaining pinecones, bounding up with one leap to his window and hanging off the edge. "Move back so I can sneak in please Rin?"

Her usual new gigai outfit was what she was wearing with her vest, her hair hanging down in her usual curls though it was obviously longer now.  She blinked up at him, feet against the wall and hands holding the sill as she looked up at him. "I kinda have something... I keep putting off..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Something she was putting off...?

Rin stepped back as Aoi leaped up to his window so she could get inside. "What's on your mind?" He asked, if she'd been putting it off it was probably...something she was nervous about saying.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Crawling over the edge easily, Aoi stretched and dusted off her clothes just in case of any dirt. As Rin spoke, she jolted though a bit. Turning red as she looked at him, her eyes looked at his bed and she blinked a few times. "...Its not important nevermind."

Now that she was here, he had just showered and was cute and she couldn't just say it! Even though she'd come here early specifically to do it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 pm

....?

She'd come here...to tell him about something...but was no claiming it wasn't important? She was red in the face, so he could only assume she was embarrassed to say it. Moving forward, he brought his hand to her cheek before giving her a soft kiss.

"It's alright, whatever it is...Take your time?" He didn't want to push her too much to tell him, or rush her into doing so...even if he was curious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Aoi lifted her head so she could be kisses, responding for the short moment their lips touched. She was red bu her head tilted a bit, resting against his hand as she continued to speak. He wanted to know.. and was curious.

"Its...stupid...and silly...and Masaru told me it was fine but... I stilll..." Aoi normally wasn't like this, she normally said whatever as on her mind in a quick manner and just outright with no hesitance. When it came to Rin though...

"There...was in Rukon... we..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Aoi seemed pretty nervous about what she wanted to say...she was usually so confident...What could be worrying her so much? He let his thumb lightly stroke her cheek as she leaned into his touch, being gentle as he waited on her to continue.

In the Rukon? They'd...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 pm

The closeness of Rin was soothing, the feeling of his thumb even more so. Aoi didn't want to have this discussion but...

It was important! Her face red, she took a deep breath and puffed up her cheeks for a moment...before letting it all out in a sigh. "W-We Accidentally married! I-Its the custom! Drinking from the Sake glass together when you love the other! Out there...we are as good as married!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Whatever he'd expected to hear...

...It was not that.

They'd...They'd accidentally...

He felt his face gradually grow hotter, and it was likely noticeable on his face as it happened. "W-We...I-I...I see...Th...Then..." What was he supposed to say!? How did they even accidentally do that!? Considering how things were there...it was unlikely there were things like official licenses to worry about, but... "D-Does it...u-upset you...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Aoi watched Rin's face grow red, knowing why and what. She was red herself and she listened to his voice stutter as badly as it used to when they were barely dating. She had no words to explain herself or help him so she just stayed quiet, vibrating very softly in a manner he could easily feel with his hand on her cheek.

His question though caused a visible shock to come over her. She squeaked and shook her head. "...It doesn't! Not at all! Just..."

It was just...so weird...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 pm

"J-Just...?"

He didn't know what else to say! How were they supposed to just talk about this!? They'd... She claimed she wasn't upset by it, then...? What more was she trying to say though? What...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 pm

"...Does...it bother you...?" Aoi asked quietly, looking to the floor and not looking up. "It... is...weird... to think about..."

How was she supposed to respond or think? This was too confusing and weird and just...he seemed as weirded out as she was and was that bad or good and did it upset him...

Her mind was one big run on sentence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:13 pm

"N..No...It doesn't. I suppose it was a s-shock, but...but I'm not upset by it..."

They both weren't upset by it, but...what were they supposed to do? He knew he'd thought that more than once already but....seriously! What were they supposed to do!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Rin wasn't upset either... what did that mean....?

Aoi looked up finally, smiling a bit shyly, much different from normal. "I-It was only...Rukon and it was just... a custom...so...its...we can ignore it if you want..."

It wasn't something...they had to pay attention to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:30 pm

"R-Right...I'm fine...fine with that...whatever you'd like to do..." So in the Rukon...

Here, in this world, it probably didn't mean anything due to not having the official documentations...so...then it was just in the Rukon then? That...That was...alright then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Reaching up, Aoi took the hand on her cheek and brought it to her lips. She kissed the back of it lightly, holding it there for a moment before she moved it to talk. "I...it doesn't...change...so...I am fine with it...staying like that..."

She'd promised to be by his side forever, a silly thing like that didn't matter much. She just hoped when he died of old age one day she could meet him again when he reincarnated. Seeing him in Rukon would be too painful...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:02 pm

"Y-Yeah...I-I'm fine...with it..."

They already planned on...being together, with no plans on parting...something like that wasn't...a big deal. Nothing would really change because of it; they would stay as is with one another.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Aoi grew more flustered at Rin's response, letting go of his hand and running to the bed. Throwing herself on it face first, she stole a pillow and covered her head in it. He was supposed....they were supposed to ignore the custom! Not...accept it.

No!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm

"A-Aoi!?" He blinked for a moment, standing there as Aoi rushed for the bed and flung herself on it, hiding herself with a pillow.

He followed her, moving to sit near her as she hid, "A-Aoi...?" With a bit of hesitance, unsure if she should really or not, he reached out towards her; he placed his hand on one of her own as she held the pillow.

He...was unsure of what to do...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 pm

"Y-You just...agreed to it... N-No fighting...nothing...no...denying... or...saying you didn't want it..."

Aoi's voice was muffled but it sounded after a few moments, her hand holding his once it was on hers as she squeezed lightly. How was she supposed to deal with this!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 pm

"W-W...Well...It's not like it...it changes anything..." Rin replied, "t-though...it's only valid...there...here it wouldn't be...taken seriously...due to no documentation, but...but you weren't upset by it and...well I...wasn't either...it wouldn't necessarily change anything though..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:08 pm

"I-I know that! I-I know its not valid...anywhere...but where I lived..." Aoi's voice rose in a bit of a grumpy yell. "I-I just...its...weird..."

A small sound of frustration escaped her, her hand letting go of Rin's and she rolled to her back. The pillow went with her and now covered her face. "It doesn't change anything and doesn't...doesn't matter but then why am I so blushy and flustered over it!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:13 pm

"W-Well...maybe it's because...normally...that's a...r-really...big step...maybe..." Normally with couples that was a really, really important step to make in a relationship...so...maybe that's why she felt all flustered about it...well...why both of them felt that way...?

It didn't change anything...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:03 pm

"I guess... but we seem...sorta fine with it... So...why is it still..." Aoi grumbled, pushing herself back with her feet until she fell off of the bed headfirst. Her hands caught herself as the pillow fell and then she slithered under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: