(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 am

Ruka left with the speed of a cheetah and Aoi wondered more and more why she had left so quickly and so suddenly. Did she not like the song? But it was catchy she had said...

The lyrics started up and Aoi sang along happily before noting...this was not a cute song. Catchy described it but...those lyrics... During one of the musical parts with no words, she giggled softly and glanced at Rin, wondering how he was taking a song like this. If she was more drunk she might have sang it at him, but she wasn't secure in her singing powers to do so. Instead she moved with the music and picked up the song again as the lyrics started back up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:57 am

Those...lyrics were...

Rin almost choked on his drink when he heard them; this...this song wasn't about cute things! It was definitely not about cute things!

It...It was about...

His eyes moved to Aoi, watching as she got the hang of the song and...enjoyed it, it seemed. It...It was admittedly catchy, but...but those lyrics!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 am

Aoi got to a rather fun part, trying not to laugh and smile as she sang it with her whole heart and soul~ Whether she was drunk enough to sing it for Rin or not, she was definitely enjoying the dirty song with more than a bit of happiness.

As it finally finished, she gave a laugh and plopped down next to Rin, looking up and grinning and tilting her head. "You choked during the song. I see why Ruka left~ Were you picturing something not appropriate?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 am

He...could definitely see why Ruka had left the room so quickly as well...

At Aoi's following question though, after she'd finished with the song and all, he averted his eyes for a moment, bringing the drink to his lips and taking small sips of it at a time as if to avoid answering.

With a song like that!? With Aoi singing it!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 am

"...Rin was definitely thinking dirty thoughts~ Should I sing some more songs like that? Just for you?" Aoi's smile grew as Rin looked away, trying not to laugh. He had been thinking things...dirty things he was allowed to think since...he was...

She was not used to that thought and flushed, pushing it away. Instead she focused on destroying Rin. Leaning up, she placed her mouth close to his ear and in a soft, throaty voice she whimpered. "Take that unbreathing thing and force it in my mouth, Riin~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 am

Rin continued to sip at his drink, not answering Aoi even if she confirmed her own question, though her mentioning singing...other songs like that...

Just for him...

Before he could even manage an answer she leaned and and... his response was the sputter. Those...Those lyrics, and just...saying them to him like...like that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 am

"Ooooh you want me to. You want me to sing more songs for you~" Aoi laughed very softly, her smile morphing into a smirk as the man pretended he didn't hear her it seemed. She wasn't going to be ignored and kept her mouth near his ear as he finished spluttering.

"Rin's unbreathing thing could be forced elsewhere too~" Her hand lifted, settling her fingers against part of his neck as she gently touched it. Rin was soooo going to be messed with! He couldn't even speak. Aoi's voice lowered more, wanting to see how much of the lyrics she could use to bother him and laughing internally."Desire me even more Rin...please...do it rough so there's no time to breathe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 am

He shouldn't have expected it to end soon, Aoi's amusement was obvious even if he couldn't really see her face, he could hear it in her voice!

Rin could only sputter more as Aoi continued...saying those things, and even applying his name into some of her statements, he couldn't do a damned thing about it either!

"A-Aoi..." He managed to stutter out; just...saying those things!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:10 am

Aoi's amusement only grew as she laughed and had to move back, holding her sides as tears streamed down her face. Laughter...she had no ability to speak anymore as Rin's stutter of her name only proved more and more!

She fell to the couch on her side, laughing so hard she felt her gigai would die now. Just...Rin after all they had done and did...could be the cutest little bunny sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:55 am

Aoi was...laughing!?

She was laughing that hard at his reaction!?

Rin blinked, his eyes on Aoi as she fell to the couch and began laughing on her side before he turned his face away, it red from more than the alcohol now. How could he not react this way!?

A knock came from the door before it opened, producing Ruka who held a tray in her arms filled with more drinks and food. Glancing at Rin and his embarrassed state... she couldn't help but gain an amused smile as Aoi laughed.

It wasn't...hard to tell what had happened.

"Baaack~ Got more drinks and food!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 am

Aoi was infinitely amused by Rin's now red face, wondering why he was so flustered and embarrassed about all of this. They had done that all before, so why was it that when she said these things he responded like this?

Cause he was a silly bun, that was why. Aoi popped back up as a knock came at the door and Ruka stepped inside, smiling and wiping her eyes as she finally calmed herself. "Welcome back!"

Smelling cheesesticks, Aoi's legs swung over the edge of the couch and she migrated over to Ruka and followed. Rin might not be able to speak for a bit so she should eat and drink!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:21 am

After Ruka returned, and Aoi put her focus on the new batch of cheese sticks, Rin took one of the new drinks that'd been brought along, taking drinks from it as Aoi ate. If he focused on drinking the embarrassed part of his tinted face would leave at least...

"I made sure to get stronger drinks this time!" Ruka smiled; she'd also gotten an extra order of cheese sticks. The people handling things must think there was a party being held in here, but it was just the three of them!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 am

Aoi stole the whole plate, one whole batch really, and scooted back over to Rin. She hadn't drank much of hers, so setting the cheesesticks aside for a moment, she grabbed her glass and downed it in a few large gulps.

"Stronger is definitely better! Shiro-usa's not drunk enough at all to sing yet..." There was a slight pout to her words as a cheek puffed up, her body leaning over a bit as she picked her cheesestick plate up again. She stuffed one in her mouth before smiling and nodding. "So what song now? You gonna sing this time Ruka? Or another one together?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Ruka gave a small laugh as Aoi mentioned RIn's current state; he wasn't drunk enough yet, she was right. He'd definitely need more, right now he was still mostly his usual self~

"Hmmm~ I can sing if you want to eat Aoi-chan, there's plenty here; we can also sing another duet if you'd like too!" She replied before taking a sip from her own drink.

Glancing at Rin, she seemed to gain an idea; she wondered...if he was drunk enough how would Aoi handle a duet with him~?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm

"I think I'll eat for a bit and force drinks down Rin. You sing a few songs while I make sure he gets drunk!" Aoi glanced over at Rin, down at the cheesesticks and then back up at Ruka with a smile. Food and drinks and snuggling Rin while he got as drunk as possible as quickly as possible seemed like a good plan for the moment.

She grabbed her glass, scooted against Rin and smiled as she stuffed another cheesestick in her mouth. "Drink drink!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

"Alright~!" With a nod, Ruka went about picking songs for herself; Aoi would make sure Rin was properly drunk and ready to sing!

Rin's embarrassment from earlier had mostly faded, and he gave a chuckle at Aoi's words as she snuggled up to him. So she would make sure he drank enough...

As she requested of him though, he drank and finished off the current drink in his hand. Setting it down, he picked up one of the stronger ones Ruka had brought back and began drinking from it.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Aoi drank her own alcohol infused drink, the stronger one would be so much better for her to get even a bit drunk. She felt slightly warm, so she knew it was beginning to maybe effect her... but they'd see how long that lasted.

"Sometimes I hate having a high tolerance..." She muttered softly, watching Rin with careful eyes as she periodically munched on cheesesticks. He must drink up! She couldn't enjoy this too much without him drunk!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 am

Ruka had stood to perform once she'd picked out a song, having chosen a catchy, and cute one to sing while Aoi worked on making sure Rin was properly intoxicated for his turn in the near future.

After having taken another swallow from his drink, Rin's eyes shifted down to Aoi as she muttered about her high tolerance level; he supposed that could be troublesome if one actually wanted to get drunk...

"Aa...These are strong, but they're a bit weaker than the sake we had in the Rukon..." Rin stated, his tone losing some of its usual formality, showing the alcohol was definitely working.

These drinks had kick, but not as much as the sake had, so Aoi's tolerance probably seemed extra strong tonight... if she wanted to get properly drunk she'd definitely have to drink lots then~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Ruka's singing was distracting Aoi from her job and she smiled and laughed as the woman sang the cute tune, though Rin's voice had her turning as she then grinned at him. "They are! You were pretty drunk fairly quickly both times. Though you sobered up fast...both times..."

Aoi sighed softly, he had sobered up much too quickly for her happiness. Instead of dwelling though, she decided to down the drink she was working on. It was large and strong, but if she drank it ALL at once maybe it'd start to effect her!

Rin was already getting affected so... it would be fine to get a bit drunk!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Rin gave a small nod, he'd gotten drunk rather quickly, but he'd also sobered up quickly as Aoi had said. The alcohol was having its effect though, and he took a longer drink from his glass as Aoi attempted to drink all of hers as well.

A content breath escaped him as he pulled the glass away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Ruka was enjoying herself and Aoi smiled as she downed the drink rather quickly. If only a place like this served shots or something! She remembered at that one club there had been really strong things, much stronger than the sake out in rukon.

Rin was being affected more and more and Aoi finished her drink off, setting the glass down with a pleased breath as she grinned. "Mm, these are so tasty though. I like them much better than stronger stuff..."

Deciding to stuff herself on other foods, Aoi set the cheesestick plate down and began snacking on other things... Leaning against Rin of course in a bit of affection.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 am

Rin's smile brightened slightly at Aoi's words; if she liked these drinks better, even if they were a bit weaker than what they'd had, then that was all that mattered.

He was glad she was enjoying the food and drinks, and having fun with the karaoke.

"The drinks here are good, they probably can make them stronger, but I think I prefer them like this as well." If they were like this, he could at least drink enough for a bit and be aware he was enjoying it rather than getting drunk after only a couple of them.

Feeling Aoi lean against him, his eyes returned to her and his smile softened.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Aoi noticed Rin's smile brightening and was happy to see that. She snagged another glass of the mixed drinks, cradling it with one hand while the other ate food she had set on a plate for the moment.

Chewing and swallowing her latest bite, Aoi nuzzled Rin's arm a bit with a grin. "Hehe, well as long as you like it I am fine. Even if you don't get drunk quickly, if you like the taste its much better! Think you can sing yet?"

That was what she was waiting for after all! Drunk Rin to sing and sing lots! It would be a shame for him to not get drunk enough and end up having to go before then... She felt the alcohol started to affect her more, her guzzling helping just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:14 pm

If Rin was able he'd lean down and return the nuzzle Aoi was giving his arm, the urge to do so was definitely strong.

Was he drunk enough to sing...yet?

His eyes went to the screen which was currently producing lyrics for Ruka as she performed before immediately returning to his drink as he drunk more.

"Almost...Not yet..." He answered once he'd separated from his glass.

The alcohol was definitely having it's desired effect though, he was warm and he felt light and how he usually did when drunk. He just needed a littleeeee more~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:55 pm

"More more more then! I wanna hear you sing before I sing again! Shiiiirooooo uuuusaaaaa~" Aoi whined lightly, hopping in the seat next to him a bit before going back to her eating and drinking. She kept an eye on Ruka who sang nicely and gave the woman a bright grin and thumbs up with her free hand after a moment.

"I need my Rin singing or else I'll perish of lack, its been too long and this time you have music to go along with it. You have to sing a really good one that you like lots so I can hear you at your absolute best. I will accept nothing else." Aoi's face was filled with seriousness, nodding slowly and solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: