(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:15 am

Aoi quickly got Rin down to his underwear, tossing his clothes aside for clean up later. It could easily be done when he was better, right now was taking care of Rin and making him feel okay!

Ruka would understand, though hopefully his sister would be gone long enough... if she wasn't, Aoi was going to have to go home all pent up. Hangover Rin wasn't conductive to sex...

"Of course! I l-love you so... its the least I can do. Besides I never have gotten to take care of you so this is nice." Aoi smiled brightly as she watched Rin scurry under the blankets once he was unclothed, moving off of the bed to strip herself before crawling onto it and then under the covers herself. She pulled Rin close to her, wanting to make the author happy and feel better with cuddles as she made sure the blanket was over both of them entirely.

"A lil bun sleepy love nest, this is kind of fun." Her voice still soft, she nuzzled his head softly. "Get some more rest Shiro-usa and feel better soon~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:20 am

Despite his fluster, Rin managed a small smile for Aoi as she snuggled up under the covers with him. He allowed her to pull him to her, his arms moving around her to hold her as he shut his eyes again. Rest...needed more rest...

"L-Love you, t-too..." The stutter was back, but...he meant it last night! I-It was fine to say it with a stutter, it was the fact that they could even say it that counted.

They could stay like this, and get some more rest...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: