(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:34 pm

"Only if you boss me around will I listen to yooou~" Aoi singsonged as she unlocked the door, mostly by sticking her hand through and tossing the locks off. It was rather easy to do... She just looked over her shoulder with mischief written in her eyes as she slowly opened the door up. Her foot lifted as if she was going to step inside, waiting for Rin and baiting him at the same time.

The gigai, now freed, blinked and nodded before running off. There was chicken waiting for it. So much chicken.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:40 pm

That...That wasn't enough!? Ehh... She...She was about to go inside without him too! Aoi was going to leave him outside! He...He had said only if she came back to him, but... Ehh...

"Come here!" His face was red mostly due to blushing, he was not used to giving such demands...though the fact that he was drunk helped somewhat...

He... He was trying! He was trying even if it was really...really hard!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 pm

With Rin's horror egging her on, Aoi's smile just grew and grew. Would he boss her? Would he not...?

She got her answer when she heard his demand and her eyes brightened. It was apparent she had liked it both by the happy giggle she gave, the tinted red face and the immediate bounding over to the man. "Okay!"

Standing still for him, she blinked up at him with a pleased little grin. He had bossed her... bossed...her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:54 pm

It'd worked! It'd been... He'd tried and it'd worked! Aoi had come over and he was free to attach to her once more! Rin did just that, and attached himself, smiling once more as his arms went around her.

He lifted her slightly before stepping towards the door, it was open so he just walked right in~! Once inside, he shut the door behind him with his foot, not letting go of Aoi for a moment!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Aoi giggled and held onto Rin, allowing him to scoop her up and carry her to the door. It as good she was so tiny for the pretty man, he didn't have much bulk to carry her around really but he still could easily at times...

Laughing more and more as he carried her inside and shut the door with his foot, she had to look up at him and sigh. The pout on her face returned as she shook her head. "Riiiin. Riiiiin... You promised to be bossy but you are just carrying me around and gave me one order! Give me mooore! Give me lots."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:33 pm

More...More orders. He needed to come up with more! Rin wracked his brain for more orders he could possible throw at Aoi. Aoi wanted more, and he needed to keep trying!

He still had a hold of her, remaining attached to her as he contemplated things.

"Aoi is not to leave my arms under any circumstances, and is confined to my room." He stated, heading towards the stairs with her. He had said earlier he'd use such a demand, keeping her solely in his room for the night.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

"No circumstances leaving! Got it!" Aoi was not allowed to leave and thus not leaving she would do! Her arms wrapped around him a bit tighter as she let him carry her up the stairs, her legs lifted up to cause no problems. She'd have to get undressed...eventually...but he'd ordered her to stay in his arms so she had to!

Aoi's face was deeply blushing now but she was definitely enjoying this. Boss more and mooore~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Rin walked with Aoi in tow all the way up the stairs, smiling as she listened to his words and promised to abide by them. She would not be leaving his arms under any circumstances~! Aoi was here and his for the night!

When he reached his room, he stopped at his closed door. He could... About to reach for it himself, he stopped. If he reached he'd let go some! "Aoi, if I try to open it I'll have to let go some... I don't want to... Open it."

He had almost phrased it as a request, but... Aoi wanted orders!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:52 pm

"As you command~"Aoi's cheeks were stained red as her lips parted, enjoying the orders far more than she should really... and with a nod, her hand reached out to open the door for Rin. She wasn't allowed to leave his arms~ So she'd have to do all sorts of things for him while he held her.

"Hehe, what now? We crawl into bed all dressed?" Was she supposed to undress him and such? Hmmm... He would have to order her for her to do anything of her own volition.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm

As Aoi opened the door, Rin stepped inside with her, and much like the front door he closed the door to his room with his foot before approaching the bed.

"We can undress in a moment." Rin replied, crawling up onto his bed with her as he sat back against his pillows, now able to hold her close and properly cuddle her. "Remove my scarf."

Orders, orders...he had to give orders.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:10 pm

"Whatever you wiiish." Aoi's eyes were staring up at Rin adoringly and did not look away as he kicked the door closed and carried her to the bed. As he reclined against the pillows, she snuggled against him and smiled more as he gave her more orders.

"Aaah I can do that~" Her hands moved up to his neck, gently loosening the scarf before pulling it off of his neck. She stared at the bare skin almost hungrily, the feelings from earlier still there though buried and hidden for the moment due to her utter obedience.

She set it down carefully next to them and waited for her next command, head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 am

He was doing well! He was successfully giving orders and Aoi seemed happy with his efforts! He was still as Aoi removed his scarf, setting it to the side. Once it was off, he hugged her close to him, and even gave a small squeeze.

She was already snuggled against him, which was one thing he wanted...so he could not attempt an order to do that considering she was already doing it. Though, the snuggling fell under the order of not leaving his arms...so he had technically...

Tossing the thoughts for now, as they would only grow complex and complicated within his mind, his hand moved to her hair, lightly teasing it with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:18 am

Aoi giggled at the squeezing, her arms wrapping around his neck again as she nuzzled him nicely. He hadn't ordered it but she couldn't resist now that she was pulled close! "Rin is so snuggly~ Such a cuddly drunk."

Very cuddly and she shifted on his lap to get a better cuddling position, not wanting to leave his lap anyways at this point. Her head leaned back a bit though as Rin's hand played with her hair, her eyes closing and her mouth opening just a bit in enjoyment. Good...it felt good...

She'd missed having his touch almost every day and being apart was painful... but they were making it just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:24 am

"I wasn't ever really cuddly drunk before you..." Rin replied; he hadn't been, just talky and honest...mostly honest, happy and honest. When Aoi came along though he had become cuddly, undeniably so.

He couldn't help it! Why wouldn't he want to hold Aoi close to him? He always liked snuggling up with Aoi! Plus, they hadn't had the chance to be like this in a while; it was really nice to be able to be like this now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:53 am

"Cause you had no one to cuddle!" Aoi laughed and kissed Rin's jaw near his neck, the biggest grin on her face. "How can you be a cuddly drunk when there was no one you wanted to cuddle?"

It was simple logic, he needed a source of cuddles to want them and with no source he didn't want them! Aoi was smart at times it seemed and she felt proud for figuring that out. Besides she wanted all the cuddles in the world for a reason she was not thinking of. No thinking that. None. Nothing had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:57 am

"Hn.... Makes senseeee." Rin agreed after some thought; he supposed he was a cuddly drunk for only Aoi then. He was perfectly fine with such a thing, he could and would definitely cuddle Aoi as much as she wanted! He wanted to lots right now, and was doing just that.

An honest and happy drunk, but a cuddly one when Aoi was involved~

All the Aoi cuddles~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:49 pm

"When do I not make sense? Eeeeh? Shiro uuusaaa." Aoi fake whined and kissed Rin's neck much like a playful puppy wanting attention and love. "Until you came along... I'm not sure who or what I was! So I don't know... But I know I am definitely much more fun when drunk when you are around!"

Drunk Aoi before Rin was... well she couldn't remember that! Whatever she had been... probably... wasn't often she got fully drunk, probably just extremely buzzed. Having a high tolerance to alcohol was a boon really in her line of work. Her former line of work! She was a good person now. Who just... did good things! Like break people's legs when ordered! And stab...

She was good! Aoi's face turned pouty. "Saaay Rin, am I a bad guy still?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Rin gave a small, light, but sheepish chuckle at Aoi began to whine, though it was a fake one before she moved to kiss his neck, which caused a slight pause in his laughing. He hugged her close, squeezing slightly again as she began speaking again.

Huuuuuh?

"Aoi isn't bad!" He easily replied, and his tone was honest. "Aoi isn't a bad guy, she's Aoi~!"

She was Aoi~! A respected, good captain of the Soul Society, and his Aoi, his fiance~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Aoi's pout promptly was pushed away by Rin's words, causing her to smile happily before she giggled and hugged him more in return. There was never enough Rin cuddles in the world. "I am not bad then~ I am just Aoi! Rin's Aoi."

She kissed his neck more and more, happy he was happy and wanting to make him more happy! Kissing and touching his neck would do that, it would~ He'd been happy earlier in the karaoke place, he'd be happiest here!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:24 pm

"Mhm!" Rin gave a nod at Aoi's words; that was exactly right! She wasn't bad, she was Aoi, and his Aoi! That was that!

Every time Aoi went for his neck, he gave reactions, such as his hold tensing. His neck was out in the open and easy for her to get to! It was a weakness she knew to take advantage of...

His neck...his neck was too sensitive...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:38 pm

With Rin's utter acceptance and enabling of her actions, Aoi was content! She didn't do bad things, she was good and did Aoi things~

Like right now was an Aoi thing, kissing and now licking his neck. Rin's major weakness was hers to control and his tensing up was nice to feel! However she had to stop after a few moments, pulling back with a small frown. "I thought you were gonna be bossy..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:42 pm

"Eeeh, there hasn't been anything to order about though..." Rin answered, blinking as Aoi pulled back from the attention she'd been giving his neck. "I told you to stay in my arms, and you're doing that!"

Aoi was to stay here, in his arms!

What more could he order her to do though!? Eehh... What more!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:04 pm

"There's lots of things! You could order kisses...more neck kisses. Bites, nuzzles. Order me to play with your hair... Order me to lay down... All sorts of things!" Aoi listed off the many many possibilities as she stopped all affections towards him. If he wasn't going to order her she wasn't going to do anything!

She was ordered to cuddle and be on his lap and not leave his arms...and that was what she would do! To the letter.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 pm

All of those... Aoi had already been doing them though! Now she...she stopped... So if he wanted more he'd need to order her to do them. More kisses, more neck kisses, more touches... Bites, nuzzles...

So much!

"I want more kisses, and a-also play with my hair during it!" Uwaa... it was a bit embarrassing asking...or well, ordering such things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:30 pm

"That sounds more like a request..." Aoi didn't move to give any kisses or play with his hair, eying him suspiciously due to the weak nature of his wording. Whether he was embarrassed or not she had wanted orders and she was getting soft hearted requests!

Her arms removed themselves from him and crossed in a bit of a stronger pout. Requests or asks for things weren't acceptable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: