(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you take drop-offs?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Do you take drop-offs? Empty
PostSubject: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Elly scritched the head of the fuzzy little guy who was currently cuddled up in her arms, smiling happily down at the kitty, barely more than a kitten. It cried at her, digging its claws into the sleeve of her kitty kloak. "Aww... Don't worry little sweetie. I think I may have found a place? The nice lady at the shelter said they sometimes take kitties." She waved her finger in the kitten's face as she spoke.

"But you have to be good, okay?" The kitten grabbed her finger in protest, earning a giggle from Elly.

She came to the cat cafe and opened the door, peeking inside to make sure no kitties were by the door before stepping in. "Hello?" She asked, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:50 pm

"All fed then~" Riye smiled, currently crouched down near where all the cats were fed as they surrounded her, having knowing the woman was giving them their meal. A few meowed at her, some already eating as she gave a small giggle.

Her attention was pulled from the cats though at the door, noting a woman entered the cafe; her cloak was like a cat!

Standing from her spot, Riye patted down her clothing to straight them out, "Oh, hello; welcome!" She greeted.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Elly grinned as she saw someone! Oh! Yay! "Hi! Sorry, I was worried I'd wandered in after hours." She said happily, stepping forward. She lifted a hand to push the hood of her cloak back, moving the kitty to get him comfortable again. "This place is really nice!" She said, wanting to compliment the cafe before asking them for favors.

"Um.. so ... I have this little guy... and I was wondering... Do you guys take in strays?" She asked with a hopeful pout. "Um... I-I can order something, if it would be better if I was asking as a customer?" She added, also hopefully, moving to take a seat, the kitty happy to now have a lap to curl up in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 pm

"Thank you, and you're fine, I was just feeding the cats." Riye replied, glancing down at the kitten in the woman's arms when she mentioned strays before she moved to where the woman had gone to sit. "If they've been properly checked and friendly around other cats we can."

Cats had to be properly checked for their health before they could be taken in here, they didn't mind taking in new cats, but it was required to know that they were healthy first.

It was a really cute kitten though...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

"O-Oh!" She said, visibly taken aback. Well... Crap... She hadn't... actually thought to get it its shots yet... that actually seemed... kind of obvious. "W-well... I CAN get it its shots really easily... You don't mind some needles, do you guy?" She looked at the kitten, which was oblivious to needles or the spoken tongue.

She glanced back up. "But.. But he's a real sweetie so I'm sure he'll behave with the other kitties!" She insisted. "Please, miss..." She glanced at her name tag briefly. "Riye?" She tried giving out the doe eyes, gently lifting the cat so it could do the same. It kept sleeping like a little ingrate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Riye gave a small, sheepish laugh; "W-Well, I can take it to get it checked, I just can't let it in with the others until then though..."

It'd definitely need it's shots, it'd be bad if something happened to the other cats and this kitten if it had anything...so getting it checked was a must!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:08 pm

She blinked, a little surprised again. OH! It... yeah... She looked down at the kitten and frowned... Nothing could be wrong with it, right? It was so cute... but she supposed there was the chance... she frowned and began petting it. "Oh.. Um.. yeah, I suppose it does need to be checked out first..." She said with a sigh. Well, Riye said she would get it looked at. But...

"Well... It's just... I dunno... I found this little guy and I've been going around all day trying to find him a home... I don't want to bail on him until I know he has one." She looked back up to Riye. "I... Hrm.. I don't suppose I could go with you to get it checked up on?" She could just have easily taken the kitten to get checked up herself, but she was REALLY tired of walking right now..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:16 pm

"That sounds fine with me, I was just feeding the others and getting ready to clock out myself...so we can take it to a vet nearby, there's a few that stay open for a few more hours so we can go to one of those."

She just needed to get her things in the back and they could go...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Oh, wow. She hadn't expected that quick of a reaction. "Oh! Okay, sounds good!" She said, before holding her hand out. "I'm Elly. Elly Watson! It's nice to meet you!" She grinned, standing up with the grumpy little kitten who wanted to go back to sleep. "I'm glad you care so much. Makes me hopeful this guy will be happy here." she scratched his ears, calming him down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Riye Niou." She introduced; her name was on her name tag, but it was still polite to properly introduce herself. "I just need to get my stuff in the back and we can go if you'd like."

She gave a smile at Elly's final words, giving a small nod; "Mhmm, I love all the cats here, animals are really nice to be around."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 pm

"Sure!" She grinned. "I won't be going anywhere." She said helpfully, giving a small wave. Riye seemed nice and she seemed like an animal lover. She looked down at the little fuzzy friend in her arms. He needed someone who'd love him. She wanted to keep him herself but... well... She didn't even KNOW how to ask Sarai... and she already got her Mephistopheles. She didn't want to get pet greedy.

"Don't worry sweetie. The nice kitty cafe lady will take you from your currently kitty kloaked caretaker soon." She reached down and pet him. "Though I may have to come visit you a lot. You're super cute." She coo'd, waiting for Riye to be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Riye gave a small nod before she headed to the back, removing her apron meant for when she was working and moved to get her coat; once she had it on she grabbed her bag, moving it to her back after making sure everything was properly in it.

Clocking out, she headed back into the main area where Elly was waiting, "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Elly smiled when Riye walked out. She looked less... cafe-maid-y when she wasn't wearing that apron. "Cool! Let's head over to- oooh?" She stopped mid sentence and scurried over to Riye, circling her like a curious kitty herself, trying to get a look at her bag. "Oh man.. Your bag! It's so cute! Where'd you get it?" She needed it! It would go so well with her kitty kloak!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:03 pm

"Alri-Hm? Oh! My bag, thank you! I got it at the mall at 'City Flash', they had this color and a black one too!" Riye had been happy when she'd come across it, she'd thought it was cool looking and also really cute too! Plus she wasn't really one for purses but still needed something to carry her stuff in.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 pm

"Ooh. I mean... I don't want to step all over your style or anything, but a black bag would look super cute with my cloak, right? I mean, I know it contrasts but... Uh..." She winced. "I mean, I guess I only get color coordination so much but I'm pretty SURE it'd be cute. I'll have to get one soon. Thank you, Riye!" And with the additional cuteness, she could forever destroy Birgitte.

"So," She headed for the door, opening it up and cradling the kitten close, holding the door for Riye. "Tell me more about yourself, Riye. How is life in the Cat Cafe business?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 pm

"I think it would look great! I'm not one for really coordinating my bag with my outfits or anything, I'm no good at it, hehe." Plus, she spent her money on better things than just bags. "I think the black one would be really cute!"

Riye headed for the door with Elly, making sure to lock up after bidding goodbye to the cats for the day. The cat cafe life? She gave a small laugh, "It's really fun! I like spending my time with animals, and since I don't have pets it's fun working there."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:29 pm

"Aww, thanks! I'm glad it would look good." She said, doing a little twirl as if she could see her back to picture it. She pouted at the kitties, knowing they must get lonely overnight. Oh well. At least they had each other for company. Little sweeties would have a new friend soon, hopefully.

"Aww, I'm glad you get to have fun with them. I was actually scouting places to take my mom to visit when she's in town." That was a truthful enough way to put it. "I'll definitely have to bring her by this place. Especially if I get to introduce her to the little guy I brought there."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:41 pm

"Hopefully she'll enjoy it if you bring her!" Riye replied; "This little guy is really adorable~ If he gets a pass at the vet I'm sure he'll fit right in! The other cats are pretty welcoming!"

She hoped they'd be able to take him in, he was just a kitten after all, he needed a home!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"I'm sure she will.. She just..." She could practically feel the anime singular sweat drop form. "She's a little... unaccustomed to the culture... erm... around here." That was a close enough way to the truth to put it? "But I'm sure she'd love it! Pretty sure, anyway..." She gave an uneasy smile. Sarai could surprise her sometimes with things that bothered her. She'd heard Sarai didn't even like penguins!

"Hey... do you wanna hold the kitty for a bit?" She asked, offering the little fuzzball out to Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:48 pm

"Ahh, I see; I'm sure she'll be fine though, especially if she'd have a nice time!" The most important thing was to enjoy your trip if you came here! There were a lot of fun things to enjoy, and if one loved animals, specifically cats, a cat cafe would be a great choice of place to visit!

Riye's smile brightened a little as Elly asked if she wanted to hold the kitten, and she gave a nod; "Yeah, he's such a cutie." She replied, moving to take the kitten gently into her arms after Elly held him out to her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 am

"Mm... I'm sure she'd have fun.. She just can be a little... eccentric. That's all!" She said cheerily. Of course she would like the kitties. But then if she just up and decided to take one or... whatever mood struck her... Well it's not like anyone could STOP her.

She happily handed the kitten to Riye though. "Aww, I think he likes you. Then again, I think he likes everyone. He's a little sweetie." She giggled. "So... Why don't you have pets if you love 'em so much?" She asked, oblivious to apartment regulations.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 am

"Ahaha...My apartment doesn't really allow pets, so I can't have any if I live there; it's one reason I chose to work at the cat cafe, it's fun and I get to spend time with all of those kitties since I can't have any of my own."

As she explained she gave the kitten soft pets, giving a small laugh as the kitten enjoyed the attention it was getting. "He is a little sweetie." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 am

"Oh... I'm sorry. I'm not used to thinking about apartments, I.." She stopped herself, trying to figure out what to say. "Um.. I... I live with my mom... she.. has a really big place? So I don't have to worry too much about pets. Yeah." She crossed her arms awkwardly, clearly hiding something.

"But uh.. Tell me more about yourself!" She said with a nervous laugh, trying to draw attention away from almost blabbing about her mom being a ghost monster ruler of another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 am

"Oooh, that sounds nice." Riye smiled; being able to live in a big place where you could have pets seemed like it would be really nice, there was probably a lot of space.

More about herself? She looked thoughtful for a moment, "Hmm, well I spend time at home mostly, when I'm not working, or at Fay's...I like reading manga and watching anime too, I find it fun!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:33 am

"It is! I'm..." She paused, giving a small sigh. "I'm... really... really glad to have her..." She didn't want to get going talking about her mom. She tended to get all choked up when she talked about their relationship. Maybe later. For now, she had to inquire about something Riye mentioned.

"Hmm? At Fay's? Friend of yours?" She asked, with a little head tilt. "And ooh! I like that too! What do you like, specifically?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you take drop-offs?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: