(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you take drop-offs?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:19 am

The vet worked quickly, giving it the full series of shots. The little kitten continued to cry throughout. Once the vet was done though, Elly looked at him and he gave a small nod before she immediately scooped him up, giving him the tightest hug she dared and walked over to Riye. "Aww. Pet him, Riye. He's so scared." She said, her voice wavering.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:26 am

Giving a small nod, Riye moved to pet the kitten in hopes of comforting him. He was scared, who wouldn't be after getting shots? He was just a little kitten, after all.

She gently petted his head, occasionally scratching him lightly behind the ears or under his chin.

"It's okay." She told him, even if he couldn't understand her.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:45 am

Elly nodded. "Yes, poor baby. It's okay.." She glanced back to the vet and gave him a small little nod before heading out. "Here. Take the poor little Marcellus and pamper him, Riye." She said before stopping at the desk to handle payment. She signed some forms and, that all finished, caught up with Riye.

"Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:53 am

"Right." Riye replied, taking Marcellus from Elly as she handed him off to her; she cuddled the little guy as carefully as she good, continuing with the pets to comfort him as he got comfortable in her arms.

Gradually he was calming down, though obviously still not completely relaxed yet.

As Elly returned and caught up with her she gave another nod, "Mhmm, he should be fine; he's starting to calm down. He just needs lots of love and cuddles."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:55 am

Elly nodded, reaching out to pet Marcellus. "Awww, don't worry Marcellus. You will receive tons of affections." She said before pouting. "Even if those affections won't be coming from me..." She sighed. "Aww, Riye... I got too attached to this little guy. I'm going to have to visit the cafe like.. every day now..." She chuckled even though it was only half kidding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 am

"It's hard not to get attached, he's so sweet...You can come whenever you'd like! I'm sure he'd be happy to see you!" Riye smiled, "He'll be well taken care of, promise."

All of the cats at the cafe were happy and friendly, he'd get along just fine with them. Some of them tended to take care of the younger ones like they were actual family too, so Marcellus might even find himself with an adopted parent or at least new friends.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 am

"Aww... thank you Riye... That sounds nice. I'll have to come visit him all the time... Plus, well.." She glanced at the kitty carrying Riye and grinned. "We had this kitty vaccinating adventure and we gossiped about our ruinous girlfriends. I'd hope we count as friends now, right?" She asked hopefully.

She did hope they could be friends. She didn't get a lot of opportunities to MAKE friends to start with and they seemed to have a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:21 am

"I'd definitely say we count as friends now." Riye replied with a small laugh; they'd had a decent amount of things in common surprisingly, and they'd both had this little kitten to vet adventure, so she'd say they definitely counted as such now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 pm

"Good!" She exclaimed happily, hopping over, she gave Riye a tight hug, making sure not to put pressure on the kitten, who still mewed with concern, unsure of what was going on. She pulled away and sighed, feeling quite fantastic about the day. She had rescued a kitty!

"Now if I could just get Birgitte to come to the human world more, we could go on a double date." She said, only realizing what she'd said a second later. "Er.. As opposed to the...horse...world? She.. loves horses?" What even the words exiting her mouth right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:06 am

Riye was about to respond, saying a double date sounded like it would be fun until her thoughts were interrupted. Human world...so Elly was...

She was quiet for a few moments as the other woman tried to cover what she'd just said, and after she'd spoken Riye couldn't hold back a small laugh, even though she tried to.

"So...are you a shinigami...? Arrancar?" She asked, perfectly still at ease; Elly's cover had been silly, but Riye thought she should calm the other woman's nervousness on that slip up.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:39 am

Elly's face was pure shock. She.. she knew... What... Elly had been found out! She should panic! She should run! She'd just revealed herself to a human and... and... She glanced around before relaxing. Okay... There weren't rules against that... and.... wait... Riye already knew those terms?

"Um...I'm..." She glanced away, clearly shaken from her slip. "Um... An Arrancar..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:48 am

"I'm a...fullbringer." Riye replied, hoping that would also help Elly since...the woman still seemed shocked and nervous about the slip up and Riye's apparent knowledge.

If they were both...these things it made things easier...honestly, no giant secrets like that to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:07 am

She glanced back and gave an uneasy nod, followed by an uneasier smile. "W-well! I suppose that's... quite the coincidence." She said with a nervous laugh. "Well... My slip up wasn't so cataclysmic then, I suppose. But um... yes. I'm an Arrancar... I actually live in Hueco Mundo, in my mom's um...abode." She didn't like spouting off who her mom was even to people who DID know about spiritual stuff though.

"But um.. Yeah.. Birgitte is... a plus? She lives in the Soul Society.. Has for most of her life? So.. she's still a little shy about visiting the world of the living. Otherwise I'd love to take her on a double date!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:28 am

"I've heard about those places somewhat...though I still have plenty to learn..." Riye replied, giving a small nod; "Fay is a...an arrancar too; we met when she helped me get away from some hollows that were chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 am

"Oh.. Well... I could tell you.. just about everything about them, if you wanted to hear it, buuut if your girlfriend is an arrancar she must know tons about them?" She said, tapping her chin as she thought about it. Hrm. That did explain how she knew all that despite being a human, even if she was spiritually aware. Hrm. She hadn't met an arrancar named Fay, but then again there were toooons of Arrancar. She just didn't see them a lot since Sarai only had thralls really.

"Still! Kudos! We arrancar are most excellent companions, friends or otherwise!" She said with a thumbs up, displaying a touch of species pride.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:07 am

Actually, if Riye remembered correctly, Fay had just recently found out about what she was...so...it was likely she didn't know entirely too much about the subject...

"Maybe...though I'm not sure she knows too much." Riye replied, giving a small sheepish laugh; a more true laugh came out at Elly's following words though. "Mhmm! I can agree with that."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:12 am

Huh. That was odd. She... didn't know too much? How could an arrancar... not know about the other worlds? "That's... odd? How does she not know too much? Shouldn't she, as an arrancar? That's..." She tipped her head a little in confusion. "That's weird." She said, too confused to respond properly to Riye's agreement with her decree.

Did Arrancar come from other places outside of Hueco Mundo or something?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 am

"I-I don't think she knew...she just recently found out...that's what she was..." Riye didn't really want to say much more on it, considering it was Fay's business mostly, and it wouldn't be right to do too much talking about it without her here.

"Still, I'm happy to know what I know...it's definitely a lot more than I did a few weeks ago at least." So far she'd met two arrancar now and a shinigami; she was happy they'd all been nice, and she'd been able to get along with them.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:10 am

"Huh. Only recently? Weird... Geez, that must have sucked... I guess she must have passed for human, however that worked.." She rubbed her chin trying to work out the logistics of that but quickly gave up. It wasn't her business really, even if she WAS curious.

"Yeah... It's good to learn about the workings of the world when you're alive. I didn't learn jack until I died, though honestly it's just been uphill from there. Er.. uphill in the good way, not in the struggle sort of way."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:14 am

"It's good things have gotten better then." Riye smiled, "it is good though, that I've been able to learn so much; things were so confusing when I was younger, I was happy to know there were real explanations to it all."

It'd definitely been confusing, but she was glad to know she wasn't crazy or anything when she finally learned more.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:02 am

"Oh? You... Yeah..." She understood what Riye's words meant as she spoke. That... must have been hard... "I can't imagine having these powers and nobody believing me." She said, pouting a little. She felt bad for Riye. Then again, getting sad wouldn't help much now, would it?

"Well, I'm glad you understand more and things are better now, at least." She said with a big happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:09 am

"Mhmm, things are a lot easier now!" Riye gave a small nod, returning Elly's grin with a small one of her own.

She'd only learned most of the information recently, but it was still very helpful and relieving to know in the first place. She'd made more friends too when before she really hadn't had any real ones at all. It was really nice, she was a lot happier now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 pm

"'yeah!" She agreed enthusiastically, with a happy little nod. She walked for a moment, thinking. Okay... She'd made friends with.. "Let's see.... now I have... A fullbringer friend... some arrancar friends... a shinigami... er... friend.." she hesitated awkwardly, thinking about Kaimu. "Um.. A plus girlfriend..." She counter off on her fingers.

"Soon, I'll be friends with ALL of the races." She said, a silly triumphant tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 am

Riye couldn't help but give another giggle; a friend from all the races? That seemed like fun, knowing someone from each different race...how many overall were there? It seemed like there was a lot.

"Right now I have...Fay, an arrancar as my girlfriend..." Unable to help it, she was blushing still at saying that. "I'm friends with one shinigami..." She'd met Isaac before Fay, and they'd had a fun conversation about cooking! "and now I'm friends with you!"

So two arrancar, and a shinigami!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:30 am

Elly nodded, listening. She couldn't help but give a little smirky grin at Riye's blush. She absolutely had to see these two together, they sounded ten kinds of adorable. "Ooh? A shinigami? Neat!" She said, before 'hrm'ing to herself.

"No other fullbringers or quincies or any other kinds of humans? Huh. It sounds like you get along better with people from other worlds better than your own." She said, crossing her arms pensively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you take drop-offs?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: