(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 am

Once Lakshmi had filled up the dish, Kaimu moved to taste it; it was supposed to be spicy, so he only tried a small bit at first as if to...test the waters in a sense...

He definitely tried to not let his reaction show that much; that...that really was spicy...really spicy, spicier than he'd expected...

It-It wasn't bad though! Definitely not!

Swallowing the bite, he directed a smile to her; "It tastes fine, you cook really well, Lak-tan!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:00 am

Kaimu's minor reaction was expected just a bit and Lakshmi set the dish down and tried not to laugh. Was he trying to hide it? Kaimu was such a silly man...if it was too spicy it was too spicy for him!

Shaking her head, she reached up and patted his before moving to the fridge. Pulling out the milk, she grabbed a glass and filled it before handing it over to Kaimu. "This should help you with the heat. Thank you..."

It was sweet of him to say she cooked really well and she flushed after holding out the glass for him. Her other hand fidgeted shyly with the glasses sitting at the end of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:33 am

Despite how Kaimu tried to hide how much the spice was fighting him, Lakshmi had seen through him, and his eyes followed her as she retrieved the milk and poured him a glass.

With a sheepish laugh, he accepted it and nodded at her words before drinking the milk.

It definitely helped; "Thank you, Lak-tan; it was very good though, definitely. Welcome~"

Really spicy, but very good!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:26 am

"Oh? So you think you are up to a plate of it then?" Lakshmi rose one eyebrow, trying to hide her slightly tinted face as she moved to get rice for her own plate. A warm smile was on her face though, even as she turned away. "Thank you Kai... I am glad it still tastes good."

She could try to make him something else to eat so he could have dinner too, if the curry was too much for the man at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 4:38 am

A plate...

O-Of course he could handle a plate! He could eat a plate of it definitely! It was really spicy but it had been good!

"I can handle a plate, Lak-tan." He nodded, hoping she believed his words. "And welcome~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:26 am

"...I am not sure I believe you..." Lakshmi's voice was soft as her eyes narrowed...but Kaimu was an adult. If he felt he could handle a plate...he could handle a plate. She shook her head, wondering if he would regret this later before scooping out rice and then pouring the curry on the side and holding it out for him. She then got herself a plate as well, excited and pleased once more.

Curry!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:29 am

She...wasn't sure if she believed him...

Kaimu gave a laugh with a twinge of sheepishness in it as his hand moved to the side of his mouth to scratch lightly while Lakshmi went ahead and prepared their plates.

He could handle it! He just had to drink every now and then!

Accept the plate, his smile became more pleased as he moved to seat himself back down at the table, waiting on Lakshmi before he began eating.

...He might regret this later on he felt...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:38 am

Following Kaimu back to the table, Lakshmi sat herself next to him and scooted her chair closer. That sheepish laugh told her all she needed... Even if the mouth scratching was cute. Her head shook lightly as she held in laughter, instead taking a bite before glancing over at the poor man.

She felt the heat of the curry immediately and was pleased with her results... Delicious! Kaimu was right, it tasted really good. Enjoying her food with a happy expression and air, Lakshmi could eat this for days and never get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:26 am

Kaimu began eating once Lakshmi had, definitely...biting past the spice; he would not die! He would power through his weaker tongue and enjoy the delicious curry she'd made!

He glanced over to see Lakshmi's happy expression, she really enjoyed this food...which meant he'd definitely needed to learn how to make it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 am

Lakshmi devoured the plateful with a surprising swiftness, the busy day keeping her from eating too much during it otherwise. She moved for seconds, the happy aura surrounding her never fading in the least. Kaimu seemed...okay other than his copious amounts of milk ingested.

"You are going to make yourself sick you know." Lakshmi frowned as she spoon curry onto her plate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:40 am

"Ehh, It's good though so I want to eat all that I have; you also worked hard on it!" Kaimu responded.

Even if he was drinking a lot if milk and handling the spice...It was still good. He didn't want to waste Lakshmi's hard work either!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 am

"Okay okay... Eat that plate but you aren't allowed anymore! I do not wish to be up all night tending to you." Lakshmi had to smile at his enthusiasm, thinking it was sweet that he didn't wish to waste her hard work...

"Thank you Kai... you are the sweetest." She carried her plate back over with a small flushed face, before beginning on her second one.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

Kaimu gave a nod, he was glad Lakshmi was going to allow him to finish his plate. He'd eat it all!

"Alright, Lak-tan~" He smiled before he began eating more as Lakshmi went for seconds.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:32 am

Kaimu was ridiculous and stupid and just... so utterly insane! Who ate something like this when it would hurt them?

It...was sweet of him to be so enthusiastic though. Lakshmi kept glancing over at him eating, finishing up her second plate and waiting for him to be done. Would he survive the night? Or would the man fall to the spicy dish's power...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:45 pm

He would probably have a burning mouth by the end of this, despite the milk, but he was enjoying the taste that went along with the spice. He wasn't going to be defeated by something so trivial!

Kaimu was going to enjoy the food Lakshmi worked so hard to make.

After a bit, he finished his first and gave a smile; "Thank you, Lak-tan~ It was really good~!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:31 am

"Ahah, I hope you can remember this later when you are hurting..." Lakshmi shook her head, taking his plate and setting it on hers, before bending and kissing the side of his head. She had a warm smile on her lips but it was also a twinge worried.

"Thank you for such happy compliments and smiles. I am glad you enjoyed it Kai-tan." It was still the cutest thing and flattering. "I will let up on the spice next time for you, that way you can truly enjoy it. What kinds of foods do you like? Maybe I can try learning them?"

She would need days of free time to do so, having had the curry preparation down to a science and memorized steps.

Moving to the sink, she set them there as well before heading to the medium sized pot of curry. She glanced over her shoulder. "Once I put this away, we can head up to bed. My next required vacation days start soon, so remember to remind Mia that you will be gone for a few days with me! I would rather not get a flame to the butt again, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:45 am

"The probable pain will be worth it~" Kaimu replied, giving Lakshmi a grin as she moved to kiss the side of his head.

He had liked it, it'd been good even if it'd been extremely spicy. She said she would ease up on the spice for him next time, but he hoped that wouldn't be too much of a problem for her; he wanted her to enjoy her favorite to the fullest extent.

"My favorites? Well, my favorites are pretty common...takoyaki, dango..." He named off; he gave a nod when she mentioned telling Mia about when they'd be leaving. "I'll tell her, no worries."

Last edited by Rukuya on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:42 am

"Not for me it won't! Seeing my dearest Kai in such pain because of me..." Lakshmi's smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown, her eyes glancing to the ground and as far from the silliest shinigami it could possibly be.

"I would rather tone down the spice a bit and have neither of us in pain, thank you very much. And next time you tell me immediately and let me know on your true feelings and taste! It does me no good to be left in the dark about such things." Shaking her finger at Kaimu, she turned back to putting dinner away. That task was quickly accomplished, before she stretched her arms up and yawned.

"Those...seem easy enough to make. Possibly. I might have to get different cooking equipment..." Lakshmi's eyebrows came together in a thoughtful frown as she leaned against the island counter. How did one make those balls of things? She had nothing and knew nothing to suggest any way of making them... Knowing OF something and having experienced it...

"Come to think of it...I have rarely ever been to festivals... I have barely even stopped to eat at them either..." So she had definitely never seen the food in question being made, she only had images of it being handed to her by a date of some sort when she was younger...

Her previous worry over the flame and butt connection were dismissed as Lakshmi withdrew into herself and attempted to figure out the intricacies of making something she'd barely ever had other than in passing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:51 am

"I was telling the truth though when I said it was good, my tongue was just a bit weak when it came to handling the spice; it was really good though~!" He did mean that, he'd enjoyed it despite the difficulty his tongue had had in handling the spice.

When Lakshmi began thinking on the favorites he'd mentioned, he listened to her as she spoke and said...

"Uwaa, you've rarely been to festivals, Lak-tan~? We should go next time there is one then!" They could enjoy themselves during a festival in the Rukon! If they were together he was sure it would be enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:58 am

"Did we not just go over this? Leaving things out is still not being truthful!" Lakshmi frowned more as her eyes came up, stomping just a bit over to the man still at the table. She wasn't very intimidating at five foot two, but she could wear a stormy face like a master when she needed to. "I can deal with it being a bit less spicy, it still is my favorite though I do enjoy it like this the most."

She glared at him crossing her arms before looking away and flushing just a hint. "...I am glad you enjoy it too..."

Kaimu's surprise at her words made the flush grow stronger as she coughed into her hand as she attempted to explain. "Y-You know how Fourth gets... And most people who wanted to go on dates would prefer... not here since they could go anywhere... And well after a time they stopped...wanting dates out of me and instead other things... S-So I got used to just not going to festivals since everyone else...went to them..."

Wait was he asking her out on a date like that then? Her eyes glanced at him before she gave a small...rather shy nod. That would be fun... He didn't need to know how happy that made her so she stuffed it down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:14 am

As Lakshmi continued frowning at his response on the spice he pouted a bit; "I want Lak-tan to enjoy it the way she loves it the most though." He replied, his pout still there. It was her favorite! She should be able to eat it however she loved it the most!

When she flushed though, his smile returned, and he listened to her attempt to explain about the dates and festivals of the past. Fourth definitely did get busy, but...she would be going with him this time! The day would be all for Lakshmi to experience the fun of festivals with him as a fun-guide!

"Aa, well we can go to one together, and all I'll ask of you is that you enjoy yourself to the fullest!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 am

"I can do that sometimes. When I want to share it with Kai-tan though, I would rather it be enjoyable and not cause you pain. I can do both and alternate, I do not have to give up my spicy curry forever in exchange for making you not hurt." He...was so...silly! Lakshmi's glare and all else finally disappeared as she smiled, wondering how Kaimu even existed once more.

His happy tone caused her smile to grow before she covered it up with her hand, turning to fully hide it. "L-Lets just go to bed. It is late! We shall be so tired for work tomorrow if we do not get to sleep soon."

He was so cute... too cute...too handsome... He wanted her to enjoy herself to the fullest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:37 am

"Hmmm, as long as Lak-tan can enjoy it the way she loves, then I'm happy~!"

When he had said more on the festival, he watched as Lakshmi attempted to hide her growing smile with her hand. It made her that happy? He couldn't help but laugh when she mentioned getting to bed.

"Alright~" He replied, moving to stand from his seat at the table; he needed to take his dish to the sink still. "Aa~ The festival will be really fun, I just know it! With all the lanterns it's really pretty there, and there's lots of food and games to try too!"

It probably wasn't like the more modern festivals today, but things were still fun! There was lots of things to do at them!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

"Kaaaaimuuu!" An exasperated whine came from the adult woman as she heard Kaimu's latest reasoning. Lakshmi's arms uncrossed as her eyes followed Kaimu's cleaning up, waving them lightly in a bit of frustration. "But you being in pain ruins the whole taste! When I want to eat curry with you, I would be happy to make it a bit less spicy so I can actually enjoy my food instead of feeling guilty. When I want it that spicy, I will make it that spicy and you will be banned from eating any!"

She stomped to accentuate her imperiously given decree, her nose raising up as she stared down her nose at the man and dared him to fight her on this. He was not hurting himself just to see her happy! Lakshmi was happy enough to share curry with him!

... Talk of the festival immediately reverted her though, her demeanor shifting back into a shy one as she moved towards the kitchen door. "I-I'm sure it will be..."

Games...? What kinds? And pretty lanterns... Food too. His favorites... she'd have to buy him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:54 am

"Alright, alright; that's fine." Kaimu chuckled, bringing his dish over to the sink where Lakshmi's where as she headed to the kitchen door.

He followed shortly after as she became shy about the festival-talk again. When he was at her side his arm moving around her and he kissed the side of her head; "Mhmm! It'll be a lot of fun, as your designated fun-guide I promise it will be~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: