(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 am

"Then go ahead, Lak-tan~" If she wanted to do things to him then he was perfectly fine with that; as he gave another kiss to her neck, he felt her hand move to attempt to remove his sash.

The hand in his hair felt really nice as well, and he'd given a pleased sound at the feeling.

He wondered if he should help her with the sash, but that would mean he'd have to stop touching her...and she probably didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:06 am

"What can I do like this though...?" Lakshmi lamented softly, arching back against Kaimu as continued his touches. Her face was flushed from more than the quickly fading embarrassment, not even caring about the mirror at this point. Her hand tugged his hair lightly, while the other worked on the sash. It took only a moment for her to get it undone, she had a bit of practice taking them off one handed... As it fell open, she pressed back against his naked body immediately.

He liked it when she pulled his hair a bit during sex and before it even. She could make him make small sounds with this as well then...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:19 am

"Then would you like to turn to face me, or go somewhere more suited for this?" Kaimu questioned, though his hold didn't loosen on her as he spoke.

When she pressed back against him after having undone his sash his arm around her waist tensed slightly, another small sound escaping as she did that and continued with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:52 am

Lakshmi thought for a moment, tugging his hair more before nodding and trying to calm herself a bit. "Facing, definitely facing... I don't care if we go somewhere more suited after but... I want to kiss you and touch you..."

As long as she could do that she would be fine with wherever they ended up and whatever they did once she had gotten her fill of it. That sound he made as she moved sent shivers up her spine. He liked her moving against him... she could do more facing him then~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:02 am

With Lakshmi's response he loosened his hold on her, moving his mouth from her neck so she could turn around. They could move somewhere else in a minute, right now he still wanted to touch and kiss her. It'd be easier once she was facing him...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 am

As Kaimu's hold loosened and his head moved safely, Lakshmi let go of his hair and turned around. It swiftly returned to his head, burying itself this time in the hair at his neck before pulling him into a heated kiss. Her other hand moved to his shoulder to remove that stupid yukata, it was in her way and she wanted it off!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:40 am

Kaimu gladly accepted the kiss, responding to it immediately after Lakshmi had pulled him into it, he'd wanted to kiss her so this was more than acceptable; a muffled sound had come up in reaction to her hand in his hair.

His hold around her secured again just as he felt her free hand trying to push aside his yukata; he should remove it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 am

Lakshmi made a soft groan in response to Kaimu's reaction to her kissing as well as the sound he made. That was what she wanted, she wanted him to be in just as much pleasure as her. Sliding the yukata down one shoulder a bit, her hand moved to his hair and twined its fingers in it before the other let go and moved the other shoulder.

If he straightened his arms the blasted thing would fall off now, especially with her help. At least she could feel his skin, soft pleased sounds coming from her throat as she felt his chest just a bit. She liked how good he felt... Stupid Corona, didn't she understand how amazing Kaimu was?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Feeling the fabric of his yukata slide off more, he moved one arm for a short moment so it would slide off of that side of him at least. As Lakshmi twined her fingers into his hair, he couldn't suppress another small sound from coming up, it just felt really nice when she did that; the feeling of her her hand on his chest also felt quite nice as well...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:02 am

Lakshmi laughed in her throat, pleased with Kaimu's sounds. More from him would be nice, so Lakshmi ran her nails gently down his stomach, tracing circles as she slowly moved down. She wanted to tempt him a lot more than he had her... Maybe she could break Kaimu this time~

Pulling away from the kissing, Lakshmi tugged his head back gently with his own hair and moved her mouth under his chin. Licking it gently, she smiled and glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:16 am

Kaimu's body tensed under Lakshmi's touch, his reaction escaping after she'd run her nails down his stomach. That felt...

His hands were still on her, the arm around her gently touching her skin still as she pulled his head back, another small noise coming up at her actions. She was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 am

Feeling that tenseness made Lakshmi laugh softly again. She held his hair gently so he couldn't move away, she wanted him to be hers like this again. Today on the couch had been fun, but it'd be more fun if he was aware for it!

Even Kaimu gently touching her wasn't enough to stop her though, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her skin. Her nails traced lower, stopping as they reached level with his hips before moving back up again. "You have such soft skin... such a nice shade too...makes me want to mark it with my lips..."

Her mouth moved against his neck, lightly nipping and licking it. Maybe if she explained all the parts of him she liked, he would enjoy that~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 am

Kaimu was about to respond to Lakshmi when she commented on his skin, claiming that she wanted to mark it; she could do that, he didn't mind that at all. He'd meant to respond, but only another sound came up as he felt her nip and lick at his skin.

That teasing with her nails too.. His body tensed occasionally as she continued teasing him like that as he responded again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 am

But if Lakshmi marked it she'd have to stop explaining his good points! Shaking her head, she sighed softly into his neck. "I will have to wait to mark it... I am making sure you know how sexy you are first~"

Laughing softly as she laid her hand flat against his stomach, she temptingly moved it down his body again. "Like here. Nice and firm and flat. Its perfect for licking too and touching."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 am

"I am...perfectly confident..." Kaimu managed to say; he was perfectly fine with his appearance, but being insulted...how could he have not gotten mad!?

He gave another sound as he felt her hand flatten against his stomach, moving down temptingly against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 am

"So I should stop telling you all the things I like about you?" Lakshmi's tone got a soft pout as she bit the crook of Kaimu's neck, her hand tugging in his head away more with his hair. She never did it enough to hurt...

"Fuuu.... But...I never got to say anything about one of my favorite features..." Mimicking his sad sound, Lakshmi's hand stopped its moving lower and froze just barely out of reach of him. She was smirking into his neck, trying not to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am

"I am...perfectly confident, but...if you want to say these things then f-feel free..." Kaimu could only respond after she'd bit his neck and tugged at his hair again, his responses being of higher priority.

It was nice hearing what Lakshmi liked about him, so she could tell him these things...

Her hand moved lower, just out of reach of him; the temptation was almost cruel.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 am

"But they do not help you..." Trailing off with that smirk as she pulled back from his neck fully, Lakshmi stared up into Kaimu's eyes. "Eeeh, then why should I waste my breath..."

His responses were nice, but not nice enough, not yet at least. Lakshmi's hand in his hair moved up, grabbing more of it while her other hand removed itself from his skin and hovered slightly above him. She could feel the heat from him, but she did not move to touch him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 am

"It...It's nice to hear from you what you...like about me specifically..." Kaimu replied, biting his tongue as her hand moved from him to just...just hover! She was just hovering over him!

This teasing was becoming cruel indeed...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 am

"Ooh~ I see~" Lakshmi laughed low in her throat, that admission from Kaimu allowing her to reach down and grip him softly in her hand. "I shall continue then. What do I like about this part of you? Mmm, I think I like most the sounds it makes you make when I do these things..."

Stroking him very slowly, she moved back to his neck and shoulders to lick softly between words. She would tease him until he snapped. "Confident sexy Kaimu just...becomes a puddle when I do more than this~ It is my favorite."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:13 am

Kaimu was unable to really respond to her words this time, only able to react as her hand finally gripped him, a small moan making its way past his lips.

This plus the attention she was giving to his neck with her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:25 am

Lakshmi bit Kaimu again, before licking and then sucking on that spot finally. Mark him...she would mark him as hers again and make him make more moans like that. Teasingly slow, she continued stroking him and wishing for more puddle like reactions. She wanted Kaimu to be the flustered one this time... Would she have to do more than this to make him?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:31 am

Another moan escaped him as Lakshmi continued touching him; she would definitely leave a mark with what she was doing to his neck. He wanted to touch her in return, but with the slow teasing she was giving him...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 am

Pulling back slightly, Lakshmi traced the mark with her tongue... and then blew lightly on it with a soft chuckle. "Kai likes this?"

Her hand sped up for a few moments before returning to that teasing slowness. She wanted more moans and Kaimu melting~ How though? Lakshmi kissed down from his hicky onto his chest as she tugged him up slightly by his hair again. If he straightened up fully she could reach parts of him better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:01 am

Lakshmi earned more moans from him, unable to form words really before another response came up. As she sped up her movement for a short moment before slowing again her name managed to pass his lips.

She'd just...slowed down again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: