(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:39 am

"Sh-She is not!" Squirming lightly in Kaimu's grip, Lakshmi closed her eyes as her arms waved lightly. She was not cute! not cute at all! This mirror nonsense was awful she could see both her own reactions and his face and it was miserably embarrassing!

Her eyes popped open as he kissed her head, another sound escaping her as she sucked in a breath. No!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:45 am

"Cuute~" He knew she'd fight it, but that wouldn't stop him from making the comment at all. She was being cute so he was only telling the truth here~

He gave another laugh, one that was both happy and amused.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 am

"Kaaaaaaaimuuuuuuu!" Lakshmi's whine was low as she squirmed more, trapped as she was by his hold... There was no way to escape him. Stopping her movement, she crossed her arms under her boobs and looked to the side. Her cheeks puffed very lightly as she mumbled. "I am an adult woman... of an ancient bloodline..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:05 am

"I'm only being truthful~" Kaimu replied, kissing the side of her head again. He wanted to laugh again as she tried to retort his words. Yes, she was from an ancient bloodline, but that meant nothing in terms of her cuteness~

He had said before, she could be cute, beautiful, alluring, all of those things~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:10 am

Lakshmi let out a grumpy sound, glancing back into the mirror before looking away again. "I...am an adult...who is not cute..."

She uncrossed her arms and lifted them to her chest, holding her breasts up lightly. "These are not cute! Therefore I am not cute. H-How can you call me cute?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:25 am

"The way you're acting is cute, you're body is quite beautiful, alluring, as I've said before." He hadn't expected her response, but he responded nonetheless.

One of his arms around her shoulders moved down to wrap around her waist from behind as he gave another smile. "I'm repeating myself again, but I said you could be more than just cute. You can be that and more~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:31 am

...Lakshmi had not prepared up a retort for that. All she had was the breasts lifting and that had taken days to figure out! She...she was not cute! She couldn't be both at the same time!

Dropping them, she shivered a bit as Kaimu moved his arm around her waist. Finding something finally she grumbled despite the glance in the mirror that made her jolt. "I can not be both at the same time. You can not be aroused by me while finding me cute, therefore it does not hold up to scrutiny."

He...was not allowed to smile and hold her like this in the mirror. It was not allowed!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:41 am

She really fought him on this, but really...she could totally be both. She could be cute and beautiful. She was being so now~

His hand on her waist rubbed her gently, as he gave another kiss to the side of her head.

She could fight it all she wanted, but to him she would be cute and more~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:51 am

"I see my...my...logical approach worked..." Lakshmi murmured to herself, the flushed color fading from her cheeks as she thought of that. It was an inspired bit of genius!

Lakshmi's body though responded to the rubbing at her waist by relaxing a bit and she smiled softly as he kissed the side of her head. Her eyes opened and looked in the mirror at them finally, just pleased with herself for winning for once.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 am

He gave a light chuckle; it hadn't entirely...but if he retorted this would go back and forth forever. This was a discussion that they would end up beating into the ground and then some.

Kaimu gave another kiss to the side of her head, a bit closer to her hear this time though.

She could believe in her victory, it wouldn't stop him from making the comment again later on though~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:03 am

Lakshmi basked in her victory, having finally won this discussion over her being cute. Kaimu's chuckle probably meant agreement...yes? She would assume so as he wasn't speaking anything against it...

Sighing softly as he kissed her head again, it tilted just a bit instinctively as he got closer to her ear. This was rather nice, she could see his kissing in the mirror... it was sweet how he smiled when he did so. Her hand moved to the arm around her should, holding his wrist lightly and lifting his hand up to her mouth to kiss. She could kiss this part of him in return for the nice actions he was doing. She liked kissing his palms...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Kaimu only gave the occasional quick glance to the mirror as he continued with his soft kissed, looking to see Lakshmi's face before he felt her lift his hand to kiss his palm.

She did that often, and he assumed she must like it. It was a sweet gesture, it made him happy when she did.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Lakshmi pressed his palm against her cheek slightly and nuzzled it just a bit. He was kissing her head nicely as her eyes closed a bit. Her body shifted slightly, leaning against him more as she sighed in a rather pleased manner. This felt very good...

Letting out a low laugh, Lakshmi continued to hold Kaimu's hand hostage... Maybe she could do some fun things with it? Sliding it down her cheek, she slowly moved it down her neck. It was hard to not think dirty thoughts with them like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Allowing Lakshmi to move his hand as she pleased, Kaimu nuzzled the area he'd been kissing lightly before kissing again, moving a bit lower again.

With the sigh she'd given he could assume she was enjoying this, it'd sounded pleased anyway. That was good then, he'd keep doing this.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Laughing softly, Lakshmi tilted her head a bit more as Kaimu kissed lower. The nuzzles were so cute and she watched him with interest in the mirror. Was he going to play along? Probably, it was Kaimu. If he didn't then he'd say something...

Sliding his hand down her neck more, she tried not to laugh softly again. It was fun controlling his hand how she wanted. She could feel her own skin lightly on the tips of her fingers that were placed lightly between his. Reaching her collarbone, she gently rubbed it and let out a pleased little sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Kaimu gave a light chuckle near Lakshmi's ear as she moved his hand across her skin, it felt nice, and the little sound she'd made had been pleasant to hear.

Moving his head slightly he placed a kiss a bit under her ear, moving a bit lower with the next couple, closer to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 pm

"D-Do not..." Lakshmi gave a little sound as she shivered, her denial a bit lackluster as Kaimu chuckled and kissed under her ear. Her eyes were stuck on the mirror, watching him kiss her slowly and moving towards her neck.

Holding his hand still, she continued to move it lower in a slow rubbing motion. It felt nice...and she was getting a bit effected by seeing herself do that. This was a bit fun...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Kaimu resisted the urge to laugh again, if he did he'd have to stop with the kissing for a bit; he soon reached her neck, giving a small lick before he continued with the kissing.

Her skin felt nice as she moved his hand over her slowly, and she liked it as well from her reactions...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:23 am

Lakshmi let out a small sound as Kaimu reached her neck and licked it. Her hand squeezed his for a moment because of that as she continued to trail it down her chest, soon reaching her breasts. Letting out another small sound as she teased herself with his hand, Lakshmi flushed as she looked away from the mirror.

Seeing that...was too much really. Especially with his mouth on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 am

After a few more kisses Kaimu sucked lightly on her skin for a short moment, nipping lightly afterward as the hand no being controlled by Lakshmi moved over her, feeling her skin like his other hand. It was nice...

He took a short glance at the mirror when she'd made a sound, unable to hold back a small smirk as he went back to giving her neck and shoulder attention while his hands continued touching her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:03 am

Lakshmi sucked in a breath as Kaimu sucked on her skin, her hand squeezing his again as the nip brought another sound from her lips. He was touching her so nicely, even if she was controlling one of his hands. She continued to play with her chest with the one, her other hand still gripping the wrist of the one not groping her currently.

"A-Aren't you supposed to...be putting...yourself first sometimes...?" Panting softly, Lakshmi's head lolled back against Kaimu's shoulder. Everytime she looked into that damned mirror her body reacted... His hands were all over her and he was smirking. She couldn't touch him really and he was still dressed...

And it was rather arousing to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:47 am

Kaimu bit back to urge to laugh this time; put himself first? In this situation? He was enjoying what they were doing now, and so was Lakshmi, so didn't that count at least a little? He was doing this because he was enjoying as well as knowing she enjoyed it as well.

"You enjoy this, and so do I Lak-tan~ So doesn't that count for something?" He voiced his thoughts, seeing it best to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:13 am

"..." Lakshmi averted her eyes again, having looked at the mirror and decided that was not a smart move for her self control. Her voice came out soft, mostly from the fact that his actions were destroying her and she was holding back moans.

"B-But...I never know what you want... If you want more of me or more of things... I really want to d-do things for Kai too." She looked in the mirror, using all of her willpower and strength despite that stupid flush. Her eyes watched Kaimu as her mouth parted, letting him...have this one small victory at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:55 am

Kaimu wondered what Lakshmi's response would be if he told her that he wanted to make her feel good. Would she say that was still in a way putting her before him? He liked doing this though, and the reactions she gave were pleasant to hear.

He gave another kiss to her neck, his eyes glancing towards the mirror as he did so for a short second.

"You want to do things for me, and I want to do things for you~" He wanted to give a small laugh. What each of them wanted involved putting the other first.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 am

Lakshmi shivered as she moved her hands away from Kaimu's, letting them do as they pleased while she nodded. It felt too good, being touched like this but she still had some brain power left. Smirking as her one hand moved to his hair, she buried it in his soft locks. "Mm, I want to do things to you~"

Her other hand slipped behind her, reaching for his sash to start undoing it... She could do this much couldn't she? Even through her soft panting, she could do a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: