(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pen Pals Across Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Pen Pals Across Realms Empty
PostSubject: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 am

Mia got a blip on her phone, the sound of a text message and thus absent mindedly reached for it. It wasn't too late by any means, but she was laying in Masaru's bed half awake. When she had gotten back he had seemed tired, catching up on work she couldn't help him with...

So she had gotten him to nap with her and now the man was firmly passed out in her chest and dead to the world... Sliding her phone open, she blinked and wondered at the odd message.

A single period from a unknown number? Mia sent a quick reply, not entirely awake.

['Huh? Who...is this?']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 am

Aito glanced over at his phone from where he was on his laptop, picking it up and opening it to find a message from Mia, the shinigami he'd met not long ago.

Oh...Right, he'd only sent a simple period so she'd have his number...

[Aito.]
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:22 am

Mia blinked as she silenced her phone so it didn't wake Masaru, seeing the text pop up with an unexpected name. Smiling warmly, she shook her head. She hadn't...expected him to just give her his email.

['Oh, sorry! Thank you! I didn't expect you to do this.']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:24 am

He'd...She'd given him his so he'd expected her to want his in return, that's how the number exchange thing worked, right?

[You sent me yours, figured you wanted mine...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 am

['I'm new to this stuff... It's how it works in books? But I just wanted you to have it in case you needed help with something. You didn't have to share yours. I can delete it if you want?']

Mia blushed slightly, shaking her head. That wasn't what she intended! She had only wanted to give him someone who could help him or if he wanted more Kompeito!

He...didn't have to share...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

Gh...

From what he knew when someone gave you their number you were supposed to give yours in return; that...that was how things went...

A noise of frustration escaped him, this...damn being social thing...

[It's fine... Easier to tell it's me if my name's attached.]

He wouldn't have to add "Aito" at the end of shit every time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 am

Mia...felt bad now... She could easily recognize Aito's number and probably by his tone.

['Its no trouble for me. I would recognize the email a bit and tone after a bit. You can keep your privacy.']

He seemed like a private person, she wasn't going to impose on him if he didn't want!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 am

Grgh...

Aito blinked at the response he received; if she didn't want it then she could delete it then! He was only doing this because it was what he thought was what he was supposed to do!

[It's fine... Do what you want with it.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:08 am

['Thanks... I'll keep it then.']

Mia's smile would destroy the world with how happy it seemed. She was ecstatic, another friend! Aito was quiet and a bit of a Tsun, she had to remember. So maybe...he wanted her to have it? Maybe not. But she moved to add him to her rather bare phone and smiled.

['...Really, thank you. It makes me happy!']

She felt she should tell him that!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 am

Seeing her response with her thanks, Aito moved to tell her it was no problem; it was just a number after all...but before he could though another message appeared in addition to the previous one.

[It's fine... No problem...]

It was just a number.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:29 am

['Mm...']

It was not just fine...and no problem... Mia puffed her cheek up and pouted, the only response to him being a slightly pouty sound tranfered into the phone.

It...it was nice to not be rejected... nice to just have someone text back... to have someone maybe one day be a friend.

['It's not a problem or mean much to you, but it means a lot to me.']

There, she told him that much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

Hah...?

It meant that much to her to just have a number? That small message before told him she hadn't been particularly pleased with his response.

[It's not like it means nothing to me...]

Jeez, he really didn't know how to do this communication thing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:44 am

Mia squeaked at the reply she got, blushing a lot. She had assumed...she had...been stupid!

['Sorry Sorry Sorry... I didn't mean to sound angry...']

Texting was so hard to get across emotions! Sure she had been pouty but Aito was allowed to feel what he wanted!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:45 am

Why the hell was she apologizing!? He'd said what he meant, it wasn't like it was offensive or anything! He hadn't thought she'd sounded angry...

[It's fine; didn't read it as angry...]

Tch...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 am

['Kay... Mm, you are more open in writing. Thank you again. If it means things to you too, then I am happy! Friends are nice to have...']

Mia was smiling softly, her heart all fuzzy and happy as she reached out a hand once her message was sent to play with Masaru's hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:52 am

More...open...

He...He was not! He was just typing, it wasn't like he could talk like he usually did in text format! That would look stupid, completely stupid!

[Ah...It's fine...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:10 am

['What does its fine mean for you? You use it a lot even when like other things should be said.']

With Masaru asleep, Mia wanted to talk to someone...maybe she could get to know Aito a bit more through writing.

['I apologize because I'm scared...']

She explained that at least...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:37 am

What did "it's fine" mean to him? Aito blinked at the question...

Sure, he used it a lot, but he thought the meaning was obvious...

["It's fine" means "It's fine." ... like... "No problem" or "It's alright"...or something...]

He'd thought that was obvious...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 am

['That was...obvious...']

Mia turned red again and let out an eep. She was so bad at this... so very bad...what and how was she supposed to do this whole talking!?

Texting was much harder than it seemed and she hid the phone under the blanket for a moment as she tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:59 am

[I...I thought it was]

What? He'd thought it been obvious! What more could "it's fine" mean!? Considering the context when he said it in a conversation he thought his words had been clear!

Aito let out a huff, turning back to his laptop; he wasn't able to glance at it for long though before Regalia plopped herself down on the keyboard, earning an eye twitch from Aito.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 am

['You were! I'm just really bad at this. I'm sorry! I've never done this before!']

Mia panicked a bit, worrying as she typed the text and let out a worried breath. She was messing this up so bad. Masaru was still dead to the world, which was lucky... he'd be worried with how worried she was being.

['I'm really sorry. I'm used to being really alone so its all new to me to talk to people!']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:11 am

[Not like I have much experience either]

Aito was hoping to avoid saying that, and another huff escaped him; he didn't have much experience with this either!

"Aghhh..."

[It's fine; don't need to apologize...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:24 am

['Oh... Mm, maybe we can practice together then? And tell no one ever... about our mess ups.']

Mia...felt relieved. Utterly relieved... just he wasn't used to this either. Maybe he was nervous too? Maybe...maybe they could practice together and learn? They did...share close to the same birthday and he liked her konpeito a lot...

['I'll try not to. Its habit though.']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 am

Practice...

Practice in...what? Talking...? He wasn't good at it, but-! Aito glanced back over to his laptop where the kitten still ruled over the device.

[...Ah...Fine...]

What the hell was he even agreeing to? This...This was stupid.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 am

['Um, I guess... Since I want to learn how to make those drinks, did you want to come to the Soul Society? Lakshmi has those things in her house.']

Aha something that needed figuring out! She could ask him if that would be fine, then ask Masaru about bringing a Aito here and then ask Lakshmi about using her stuff!

Lakshmi could not say no, Mia would use every ounce of her 'You're not my step mom guilt' on her. Every. Last. Ounce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals Across Realms
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: