(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pen Pals Across Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 am

Aito looked down at the new message as his phone chimed and signaled him to a new one. Go...to the Soul Society? Okura had gone there...and she'd come back alive so...

[Ah...Sure.]

He didn't have the room for them here, and...he sure as hell wasn't about to ask Okura's wife for help on that...no way.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 am

So he would prefer to be alone too? Ah that was a relief. Mia would have been nervous moreso if he had wanted somewhere else...

['Thank you. Is there anything you want to know about SS before you come?']

Shooting a text to her father, she sent it out once she had sent Aito's.

['Papa, I need to borrow Lakshmi's kitchen in a few days or sometime soon.']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:03 am

[Ah...Can't think of anything.]

Considering the information he already knew, he wasn't sure what to deduce it down to... What more did he really even need to know?

--

[The kitchen? That should be fine, I'll tell Lak-tan; if it's you I'm sure she won't mind!]

She just needed to borrow the kitchen for something then...Right, then when he got the chance he'd tell Lakshmi about it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:13 am

Mia waited for Kaimu's response for a few moments before replaying to Aito with a grin.

['My dad says its okay to use the kitchen. I'll ask Masa about it in a second, he'll know the rules. Don't be too surprised by things please.']

She then shot off a text to Kaimu to thank him for his help.

['Thanks papa. A friend is gonna teach me how to make coffee drinks! He works at a Maid Cafe in human world.']

Now just for Masa...

Blinking, Mia gently reached out her hand and experimentally touched Masaru's head. "Masa...? Are you awake?"

Her voice was hopefully soft enough to let him sleep if he wasn't awake enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 pm

[Ah, right then...]

Aito set his phone down after sending the message, turning his attention back to his laptop; he'd been looking up recent news, and other things, but for now it wasn't important. Sliding his fingers under the cat that just refused to move, he moved to a new tab to do things.

--

[Welcome~!!]

A friend? Mia seemed to be making a lot of them lately that was good! Friends were good to have...

After that thought crossed his mind though some of the words in her message hit him. Maid...Cafe? Hah?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 am

"Masaru...?" Mia tried one more time, waiting to respond to Aito until she knew it was possible for him to come. Aoi had brought her lover here...but would a friendly visit be bad?

Masaru was sleeping soundly...maybe... but if he slept too long he'd not get rest tonight either! He'd be up and unable to sleep...though...there was...obvious...solutions...

That she was not thinking of!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 am

"Nn..." Masaru stirred slightly at Mia's words as she attempted to wake him, and after a few moments an eye cracked open to look up at her. "Something wrong...?" He asked, his voice still sleepy due to just waking up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:50 am

"Nothing wrong...you should be getting up though... I-I have a question?" Mia murmured with a sheepish smile, though she was enjoying cute sleepy Masaru just as much... So adorable when not awake...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:54 am

Getting up...He was sleeping well though, even if it wasn't time to sleep. He supposed he had probably rested enough like she'd wanted him to though...there was probably more work to finish as well, which he needed to check on...

"Alright..." He nodded, sitting up just enough to bring a hand to his eyes to wipe them; "What's the question?"

He was sleepy, but his voice was soft; if Mia had something she needed to ask then that was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:22 am

"Mm, I made friends with a human today...a-and they said they would teach me how to make things like Lattes and cappuccinos and stuff. But Lakshmi's the only one I know who has that stuff and the room to make it..." Mia looked sheepish, watching Masaru wipe his eyes as she looked away. Too cute...

"So... I was wondering what I would have to do to be able to take him here? I know Aoi had paperwork and everything to fill out... But it was her lover and not a friend? So... I am not sure..." She was poking her fingers together, not wanting Masaru to use his authority but not sure how to go about this otherwise. He'd know the proper channels...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:30 am

Ah, so that was it; Mia wanted to bring a friend she'd made here to learn things...

"If you can be sure they'll behave, and not cause problems I don't see a problem...If he's just coming to help teach you how to make things like that things should be fine."

If it was just to teach her how to make coffee drinks not much of a fuss could really be made.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

"He won't cause problems, promise! He's really quiet and shy..." Mia smiled softly, her earlier shyness disappearing in a warm and happy smile. Leaning down, she kissed Masaru's head before pulling out her phone. "Thank you Masa!"

['He said it should be fine as long as you don't cause problems! Which you won't! Thank you!']
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 am

"Welcome." Masaru replied, a small smile appearing on his lips as Mia leaned down to kiss his head.

--

Hearing his phone chime and signal another message, Aito removed his hands from his cat-invested keyboard...

[Ah, yeah...]

What kind of problems could he even possibly cause in a realm of shinigami...? Whatever, it wasn't like he would be causing any anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:26 am

['What times/days are free for you?'] Mia texted back, smiling softly as she texted, almost oblivious to Masaru now as she tried to figure this out. When could they do this?

When would be a good day...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:30 am

When...

Aito thought for a bit, trying to rethink his schedule before he decided to actually look to be sure of things. When was he free...

[Right now, Sunday is probably best...]

It wasn't that many days away, but if she needed planning or something, which he'd assumed since she'd needed to ask permission..., it'd let her handle that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:52 am

['Okay. I can probably get the afternoon shift off...'] Mia sent that text and stretched a bit, moving to sit up and stop laying down because of how drowsy it was making her. She would end up falling asleep mid text and that would be rude!

Reaching out with one hand and not even looking, Mia grabbed the sleeping robe of the man who was trying to sneak from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:10 am

[Right, I'll be ready then...then...]

After sending that message, Aito sat down his phone again and turned his attention back to his laptop.

So he'd be leaving Sunday for a bit to...the afterlife. Well, from what he knew if it was handled professionally there'd be no problems, so there wasn't anything to worry about.

--

He was almost out...He'd wanted to sneak off to check on work, since he shouldn't be sleeping anymore, there couldn't be that much...so it wouldn't hurt to just check...

"!!" Feeling his robes grabbed he turned to glance at Mia, who'd grabbed his robes before a sheepish laugh escaped him.

Work was a "no"...then...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:08 am

"He said he'll be ready!" Mia called to the man whose robe she hadn't let go of, as she opened her phone to read the latest message. She'd send him a time later, when she could find the right time...

Instead she had a man who was about to go do things he wasn't suppose to! Mia tossed off the blanket and dove on top of him in a glomplike hold. She nuzzled the top of his head as she held him in place, her voice very very soft. "You weren't thinking of checking work things, mmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:12 am

Before Masaru could answer her on her excitement about her friend accepting the visiting day a surprised noise escaped him as he was promptly trapped to the bed as Mia jumped him.

As she nuzzled him, which felt nice, he gave another sheepish chuckle; "There...there can't be that much...It would have been just a quick check..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 am

"A quick check leads to hours where I wonder where you went..." Mia's soft voice turned pouting oh so slightly, her arms not moving one bit as she pulled his head deeper into her chest with her hug. "I'll need to pick a time to pick my friend up. His name is Aito, he's a fullbringer who I met in the park today. He's got a gruff outside but he's really nice and shy I think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:29 am

"Ahaha..." He...He would have tried to not take that long... Maybe a little over ten minutes... Still, Mia's hold never loosened, and he was starting to realize that he would not be getting up to go and check on that work...

His lightly tinted face did brighten in color some as she held him closer, which only sent him farther into her chest; "Ah, if you think he's like that then that's good; perhaps in time he'll open up more?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

Masaru's laugh told Mia all she needed... He would just get caught up in work and lose track of time... She sighed and let go of Masaru, sliding off of him and moving to get off of the bed herself. "Here! We'll go together, that way I can sit there looking mopey so you don't take too long?"

Mia smiled and giggled, blushing slightly because it was rather forward of her to suggest that but...she felt teasing...

She nodded at Masaru's hopeful words though, her smile turning soft. She hoped he would. She'd be sad if he didn't...

She held out her hand for the man to take, firmly prepared to follow him into his office and supervise for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:42 am

"Alright, I'll try not to take long...if you think I'm even taking a minute longer than I should you can stop me however you see fit."

He'd...He'd try not to take long enough for her to feel she should do that though. He knew sometimes he could get...focused when it came to getting his work done, but he'd try not to! He'd just check like he'd promised!

That in mind, he moved to take Mia's hand so they could go.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 am

"..." Mia's face flushed as something rather not appropriate crossed her mind and she pushed it away. She'd...stop him by...asking... nicely... or something...

Not...not things like that.

Squeezing his hand, she just gave him a nod since she didn't trust her voice and moved to lead him away. Mia would keep him from overworking...

---------------------

A few days later, Mia stood in the park a little ways back from the main walking area in a tiny little grove. She had her hood up, her cloak on and was not wearing her gigai today at all. A butterfly floated around her head happily, waiting with its master for now though it occasionally landed on her nose as if giving her a kiss. Sometimes it landed inside her cloak on her chest. It used to bite her sometimes, but she stopped it rather strongly and scarily with flames and now it just seemed to behave despite its odd...odd inclinations.

Singing softly, she waited for Aito to arrive, having sent him a picture of where in the park a few days ago so he knew... He wasn't late, she was a bit early was all and passed the time singing since no one else could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 am

Aito headed out towards the location he'd been sent to meet at, Regalia in his arm since he didn't trust her to sit in his pocket for now; he did not want a repeat of last time, at all. She'd refused to stay put and had attempted to follow him out every chance she'd gotten, having sat on his coat and clinging to it as he was getting ready...

...So, there was no leaving her, she had fought on this...

It should be...right around here...

He soon found himself near the small grove were Mia was waiting, blinking as he heard soft singing coming from the area; so she was here already?

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals Across Realms
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: