(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pen Pals Across Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:45 pm

"...Anything's fine..." Aito answered, the fridge was full of things so...he couldn't really figure out where to begin with snacks.

Snacks weren't even really necessary, but he guessed it'd be fine to have them...he'd probably be hungry later eventually, so putting off any real hunger with snacks seemed like an idea...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Anything?

Mia opened up the fridge and looked at a giant bowl of...pudding? She blinked and pulled it out, setting it on the counter and noticing it was just filled with what appeared to be vanilla pudding. Or maybe banana. It was that sort of shade, but she couldn't be sure just by looking. "Does...this pudding sound good? Papa what kind is this even?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Aito was quiet as Mia opened the fridge, watching as she pulled out a giant bowl of what looked to be pudding. From the color he'd assume vanilla overall; without tasting the pudding though, there was no telling.

When she asked if it sounded fine he gave a small nod; "Mn..." Seemed fine to him.

"Hm?" Kaimu glanced over for a moment, hearing Mia's question. "Ah, I think it's vanilla."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Mia nodded then! Pudding it was!

Hibiki seemed fine with it and thus she could get some for both of them... Moving to a cupboard, it took her a few moments to find the proper bowls for it and then she grabbed other items. If they were going to have pudding, it would look nice too!

Quickly spooning the pudding in, she gave it some flourishes and set spoons into the bowls with a grin. Layered on top were a few sliced fruits, whipped cream... All sorts of things and she handed Hibiki his with a grin. He'd probably seen such things at his cafe a lot but Mia was pleased with her work. She could do this! "Tadaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Aito stood by as Mia went about preparing bowls of pudding for them, watching as she grabbed other items like fruits and whipped cream...

It reminded him kinda of the things the cafe offered, but he rarely really ate much from there unless it was given to him by someone else.

He still had...lots of cakes in his fridge...

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod, the action signifying a...a thanks, as she handed him his bowl. He accepted it, it looked good...definitely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:36 am

Mia smiled, that was...thanks maybe. She accepted it as she brought a spoonful of the treat to her mouth... before realizing that her Papa might want one. Turning to the red headed man, she was about to ask when...

"Aaah that looks goood. I want sooome." Aoi's head popped up from behind the counter, finger against her lips as her large blue eyes stared adoringly at the pudding cups.

Mia squeaked and almost tossed hers, jumping a few feet away with her hair all fluffed up like a startled cat. "A-Aoi!? How did you...?!"

A nearby window stood open that wasn't before this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:41 am

Along with Mia, both Aito and Kaimu looked startled at Aoi's sudden appearance. Kaimu blinked, how...how had he not sensed her!?

He looked down at the kitten, he...had he seriously been that distracted...

This kitten and the coffee drinks...

Once over the shock, Aito's expression became composed again but... Aoi... What...What was she doing here...other than her apparent want of pudding...

She...She'd seriously come through the damn window!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:47 am

"I came in the window. APPARENTLY all the really good sweets makers in SS decided to just TAKE A VACATION. I went to Masaru's and he had none, he made cookies and they were aall gone. And then I broke into your house and YOU hadn't made anything. Don't worry I locked it on my way out." Aoi waved her hand, forestalling Mia's grumpy response to that. Mia ate her pudding, glaring at Aoi who just smiled back. "ANYWAYS, I can't find any good sweets by people who are good at making it. Then I sensed Ai Ai and Mia... and realized he was fufilling his Boobist nature and was going to go on my way after watching in the window...But then pudding cups... So I unlocked the window and snuck inside."

Since Mia was eating hers, Aoi stared beseechingly at Hibiki's. She ignored Kaimu's existence as she explained that...

Meanwhile Mia seethed and was confused and wondering in equal measures... before she caught the woman's looks at her friend's cup. "I'll make you one if you promise to go away. Go sit at the table and wait."

Mia's usual nice and soft tone turned into that of a grumpy mother dealing with an unruly child, while Aoi grinned in her obvious victory.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 12:52 am

"..." Aito and Kaimu couldn't help but hold a bit of...disbelief, though less so in Aito's expression.

She'd gone around breaking into other's houses just for...sweets.

Aito's eye had twitched at the nickname, and especially so at that comment. He was no damn boobist!

A noise of frustration had escaped him once she'd said that; just...God damn it! He had been calm...he had been calm! Now!?

Kaimu watched as Mia's tone went from her usual to...obviously grumpy, the other didn't seem to mind though, grinning even...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:06 am

Aoi grinned at Hibiki and Mia's annoyance and then glanced over... and waved her hand before practically skipping over to the table. She plopped onto the seat next to Kaimu, wearing her off work clothes as she kicked her feet uselessly in the air. The tips of her toes barely touched the floor... "Hi! I'm Aoi, who are you? You are getting coffee drinks too? Eeeeh no fair. Is that Ai Ai's kitten?"

She smiled up at Kaimu guileless as Mia began making two more pudding bowls... One for her poor father who might need the soothing of pudding after dealing with that headache. She looked at Hibiki, shook her head apologetically and then sighed. She then went over to him, grabbed his hand and patted it comfortingly as she leaned up to whisper. "Once she gets her sugar fix she should leave through the window again. Its okay."

She understood his anger and smiled sweetly instead to try and help him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:10 am

Kaimu blinked, looking down at the kitten; "Yes, this is his kitten...They have been practicing with coffee drinks, and asked me to taste them." It was easier explaining that first, "I am Mia's father, Kaimu Miura."

He offered a smile, despite the...interruption the girl had caused, and how obviously bothered Mia and Hibiki were. He shall try to make nice, maybe then that would help the other two!

Aito let out a breath as Mia came to speak to him, "Gh..."

Once she got her sugar fix, once she got her sugar fix...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:20 am

"I thought I recognized Her Majesty... They coulda asked me! I love those things. Shiro-usa taught me all about them." Yes, the fluffy kitten was rather recognizable but Aoi had wanted to be sure and she felt a bit hurt neither of them had asked her. The slight hurt showed in the pouty cheek that promptly disappeared as some sort recognition came over her.

"Ooooh I see. You do sorta look like each other in a sort of attractive way....Waaait you are Hobo dad?" Aoi's head tilted and she smiled, pleased to have made that connection. "Why are you all here in Mehra's Kitchen? Mia has her own."

Mia ignored Aoi. She ignored her as Hibiki...calmed slightly and went back to work making the pudding cups.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:25 am

Kaimu was fine, completely fine in what Aoi was saying in response to him, claiming he and Mia did resemble each other in a since. Yes, he was perfectly fine...

Hobo...dad...

"I...I am not a hobo!" Kaimu immediately retorted, it seemed... that a sore spot. "I'm here because I live here!"

Aito forced his attention back on the pudding making, eating his own as Mia made Aoi's and Kaimu's. Just...ignore...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 am

"Oh! Well I'm sorry Formerly Hobo dad. Wooow. You shacked up with Mehra..." Aoi blinked for a few moments processing that before a large grin came over her face. "...Ahahah! You and Mia are noble bait aren't you? Was Mehra an ultimate virgin like Masabutt was before Mia then too? That'd make it funnier."

That was hilarious! Mia with Masaru and Kaimu with Mehra...

Mia let out a sound of frustration as she plopped pudding into the bowl with more than a bit of force needed. She had to make it look nice... Very nice...ignore her burning face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:38 am

Lak...Lakshmi was certainly not an ultimate virgin...

Kaimu knew that with one-hundred percent certainty, though...he did not need to be reminded of Shirakawa! He ignored that as much as possible already, he didn't need to be talked to about it!

He did not want to know! He did not want to hear about it!

Before he could even force a response out Mia handed Aoi her pudding.

How...How did people handle this girl...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:46 am

Aoi smiled and ate her pudding as Mia handed over a bowl to Kaimu and mouthed a sorry. A happy little smile was on her face as she ate, Aoi just in her own little happy world for the moment. Sweets~

"So! If you are... Mehra's, are you a shinigami too?" Aoi was stuffing her face with pudding but asked as she turned to look at Kaimu in between bites. "I can't remember if Masabutt ever said anything."

Mia left her father to the little wolf, moving behind the kitchen island and then hiding behind it with her back against it. Her arm went up, pulled her bowl down and now waited for the Aoi storm to pass.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:49 am

"Yes...I am..." Kaimu replied, reaching to drink from one of the drinks Mia had made as Aoi asked questions.

Whether Shirakawa said anything or not, it didn't matter; before...he was not supposed to say anything, the boy was trustworthy on that at least...

Aito tried to sneak a bit away as well, letting Aoi badger Kaimu with questions; better than it being him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 am

"Huh! Thats interesting. Your name sounds familiar so thats why I was wondering, plus Mia's one so I wasn't sure." Aoi grinned and kicked her legs while enjoying the pudding quite a bit. "Sometimes the parents aren't! I think? We got a lot of kinds at the academy but I never paid attention. Are you a new shinigami or old?"

She just taught them how to do things! No need for their tragic lifestories. It seemed she was focused on Kaimu and had forgotten the other two, the whole reason she had shown up.

Mia was thankful and looked up and over at the sneaking Hibiki. Holding her finger to her lips, she waved him over as she ate from the bowl resting on her chest from her odd sitting/leaning position.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:03 am

"I've been one for for a few centuries." His name sounded familiar? He supposed...it wasn't impossible for others to have heard the name, or have it at least sound familiar to them...

Noticing Mia's wave, Aito snuck over to where she was hiding behind the island. Hide for now, with them hiding they could eat their pudding in peace...somewhat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 am

A few centuries? Wooow! How come she'd never heard of him before this though? Aoi shrugged and ate her pudding, though she was quickly running out of it but not out of her desire for it. Still that name...and those looks...

Something was bothering her...and she turned in her seat, holding the bowl as she stared up at Kaimu. Hmming...she opened her eyes wide after a moment, with a pleased and yet startled expression. "...OH! I've seen your wanted poster before! In Division two, all the Rogue shinigami have extras there in case they get spotted when someone's out on a mission. I remember having information on you a few times when I was sent out. Kinda hard to miss, what with your hair and eyes. Can't believe I forgot!"

Aoi then ate her pudding as if nothing was wrong.

Mia for her part sunk down more, letting out a soft whimper as she closed her eyes before scooting closer to Hibiki as if taking comfort from him. "Aoi...aoi please don't do something stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:13 am

A wanted poster, right...right...

"I'm pardoned." Kaimu replied simply; he had nothing to worry about, someone saw an old wanted poster? Fine. He was pardoned now.

It seems Aoi didn't really care about whether or not he was still a rogue or not though as she continued to eat her pudding.

Aito blinked, listening in on the conversation but definitely not involving himself. At the whimper, he glanced over to see Mia scooting closer. She didn't want Aoi to do something stupid...

...That was unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 am

"Congrats! That's nice to hear, it'd make Masabutt and Mia angry at me for taking you in so I'm really happy I don't have to." Aoi hmmed and ate her pudding, turning back to the table with a grin. That was nice to hear, Rin would be upset cause she'd be upset and really that wouldn't end well for anyone.

"Its a really bad likeness, you are much hotter in person." Aoi noted about the wanted poster, finishing her bowl of pudding and then sighing sadly. She saw the giant bowl on the island counter and looked contemplative...

Mia meanwhile let out another sound. "...when...will she leave..."

Gone, please go. Please go Aoi this was a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:25 am

Kaimu gave a nod, there was...nothing really more to say on the matter; that hypothetical mention of her attempting to take him in...well, there was nothing to worry about.

Wanted posters rarely captured anyone's good side, truly a shame but...

She...had finished her pudding it seemed! Kaimu had almost completed that thought...until his eyes followed the direction hers were looking toward to see...

...The rest of the remaining pudding...

Aito gave a shrug, unfortunately...he didn't know when she'd leave...unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 am

Aoi blinked, flickering as she disappeared in her seat. With an expertly and almost impossibly maneuvered flashstep, she reappeared at the island next to the bowl. Peering in, her grin grew as she grabbed it in on arm before grabbing the whipped cream can. She turned that upside down and emptied it on top of the bowl with a flourish. The she added in the other toppings...some of the fruit... it was a giant mess of things and with another impossible flashstep she reappeared in her seat, sitting there with the spoon already in her mouth.

"Mmm...pudding."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 am

Kaimu's hold on his drink tightened a bit as Aoi went for the pudding, watching as she emptied the can of whipped cream and used more of the fruit before reappearing at the table.

How...How was he going to explain this to Lakshmi?

The truth... He had Mia to back him up on this! Just give the truth! This one could not be stopped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals Across Realms
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: