(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Child in Rukon [Kaimu] Empty
PostSubject: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 6:35 am

No one wanted to play with her anymore, not after the last house had burnt while she slept in it. Areno had lost his home, though luckily since this was one of the closer districts it wasn't a death sentence. A solemn child, she knew well that she could have killed someone even if indirectly.

She was about five, a small little waif of a child. Large violet eyes shone from a face much too serious for such a cute one, inky black hair pulled up in braids pinned to her head. Her mother loved her hair too much to cut it other than as needed, calling it the most beautiful and softest...

Mom liked to do her hair so Mia didn't complain about the annoying length too much. She got to see Mom only sometimes... She worked as a dancer and slept during the days. Before work though, she was allowed up into the really pretty room the woman had. Sometimes the woman would dress her up in clothes and doll her up, making a fuss over her.

It made the child happy... She gave a tiny little smile that was quickly snuffed out as she sat near a small pond with a bit of cloth and a needle and thread. None of the other kids came over there, it wasn't interesting enough in the hustle and bustle of this rather busy district.

It suited her to be alone, the others would just give her fearful looks and run away if she tried to play with them... So she practiced her sewing, having learned a tiny bit from old lady Namiko down the street. She hummed a little tune, picked up from her mother's work as she did, trying not to cry onto the cloth too much as she practiced hemming with inexperienced and tiny hands.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:29 pm

A pained whine escaped Kaimu as he sat up from the ground, after having controlled that floating...to an extent in the short time he'd been here, and by control he'd attempted to force himself down...which...hadn't ended well.

"Eh..." Another whine escaped; where was he even... He opened his eyes to see...

The Rukon...the sound of water told him he was near a pond as well, but...where was Mia? They'd been meaning to go together but now they...they'd been separated!? That...That wasn't good! Mia was still uneasy somewhat about being in the Rukon! What if she stuck around to try to find him!

He was too caught up in his worry his ears had yet to catch a child humming nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Mia turned and stared at the man who...fell from the sky. Her sewing attempt tossed to the ground, she stood up quickly as he sat up making the weirdest noises she had ever heard from an adult. Was that... a whine? Letting out a scared sound herself, she tried to step backwards slowly so she didn't draw their attention.

What...what if they were a bad person? This close to the Seireitei it...wasn't... as bad as further out...But still... there were people who did... Mama had warned her lots of times

Just back away slowly and don't draw attention to yourself, until you see an adult you know... she shook slightly as she reminded herself that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 pm

"Ahh, I hope she went back home...but...knowing her she'll be out trying to find me..." Why'd this have to happen! He'd just wanted to have a nice day out with his daughter! "The first chance we get for some quality family bonding and something weird happens."

He was still whining a bit, obviously saddened and worried.

Mia was strong, and was fast so if anyone bothered her she could get away, but...but he didn't want anyone bothering her in the first place!

"Uwuuuu....Mn?" That was a whine, but...not his... Glancing behind him, he saw an obviously...scared child. Oh no, he'd scared a kid too on top of all of this! "Aaah, I'm sorry, did I scare you? Sorry, sorry...sorry, I got separated from my daughter so I was panicking. It-It's okay!"

Reassure the kid! Reassure the kid! He...he was a stranger, but...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Mia heard the weird mumbles the man was saying to himself, something about family... She relaxed slightly but continued her slow backing away until he looked behind him. Jolting with obvious fear, she froze like a deer in headlights and shook more. Her tiny frame vibrating, his apology barely hit her panicked brain.

He was tall...and scary and she squeaked and tried to run away only to get tangled in the legs of her longer yukata. Most kids had shorter ones but her mama liked the longer ones on her... Falling to the ground with a small pained sound, she started tearing up before crying softly. She...she was scared and... now she was hurt and... she needed to get...away from the scary man...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:04 pm

A worried sound escaped Kaimu as the child fell after attempting to run, "A-Are you okay?"

He felt the strong need to run over there to make sure, it was almost unbearable, but...she was terrified of him, he could clearly see that so him approaching wouldn't help.

"Are you alright, do you have a scratch her anything, u-um..." He looked around, trying to find...something! She was crying, and terrified!

There!

He hadn't gotten too close, knowing the child was absolutely terrified, but...with enough focus, which seemed at least....somewhat easier when around the child, he had been able to pick a tiny flower in the ground and was now extending his arm as close to her as possible to be able to hand it to her.

"Here, don't cry..." He attempted to reassure the girl, trying to speak in his softest voice despite his worry over his current situation, and the possibility of her being injured...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:10 pm

...He asked if she was okay and seemed worried... Mia sat up softly, some of her panic subsiding at the kind tone. Maybe it was a trap...but...as she looked over at the man as she moved to sit up slowly... he seemed really worried over her.

She had a small scrape on her cheek and her hands were a bit scuffed up, but she shook her head. "Nuh uh. Not bad."

She'd had worse! It didn't hurt too bad and she sniffled as she stared at the man in confusion. Looking down at the offered flower, she reached out for it with one small hand before wiping her nose on her sleeve with the other. Blinking, she looked up at his face and gave him an innocent smile. "O-Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm

There were scrapes...

"There's scrapes though...do you mind if I heal them? I think I can..." Even though he felt significantly weaker, they weren't serious injuries so maybe... "I won't if you don't want me to..."

He'd like to but...he couldn't just go up to her and take action like that.

She...She looked like Mia, when he looked at her; "My name's Kaimu. I guess it's rather rude of me to ask about healing your scrapes without an introduction first..."

He returned her innocent smile with a soft one of his own, trying as hard as he could to cast his concern aside for a bit in attempt to continue trying to reassure the girl that things were alright.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Heal? Was he... was he a soul reaper?! Mia's face and demeanor brightened as she got an awed look on her face, smiling more. "Mhm! Are you a...shimagmfi?"

Her mouth stumbled over the unfamiliar word that she had only heard before and couldn't say. She frowned, a pouty little one at her mess up but it quickly disappeared with childlike attention span. A shinigami to heal her! She was excited and laughed very softly. They were safe people! He introduced himself and with a small smile she returned the favor. "Im... Eufemia Nezo... But you can call me Mia! Mama gave me a hard name to say..."

She smiled more and tilted her head, her name having taken a moment to come out as she tried to say such a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

"Mhmm, that's right! An assistant in the Fourth!" He'd hoped telling her which division he was in would help reassure her as well, obviously her mood had brightened at the information of him being able to heal.

He was in Fourth as an Assistant though, so even if he wasn't like...an expert healer or anything, he was an expert at kidou! Healing small scrapes like hers would be easy!

He'd given a chuckle as she stumbled over the word though it was a happy one, his smile brightening some.

That...name...though...

Mia, that...this was-!? Those eyes...her hair, just...this was...

He didn't want to believe it at first, it being...rather farfetched, but...this was Mia...but...younger...

How had he run into a young Mia!?

"Aha, that's a pretty name, Mia." He smiled, though his mind was still in an extreme panic full of confusion right now. This was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 pm

"...Fourth?" Mia's head tilted, confusion plain on her small features. What was fourth? He was an assistant there? His happy laugh though brushed away her confusion, this man had a nice smile and she laughed too because he did.

She liked laughing and started laughing more as she hopped up, her eyes shining with excitement at the compliment. "Really really? Its pretty?"

He liked her name! He did! It was a pretty name!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:41 pm

"Fourth is the Healing division, so it's full of people that can heal others really well!" Kaimu explained, noting her confusion, though it hadn't lasted for long before she was smiling again.

Good, she was smiling a lot...

Kaimu moved to sit up since he thought it safe to do so now, moving a bit closer towards her, though he was still sitting. "Mhmm! Really, really! It's a really pretty name!"

He held out his hand, hoping she'd come a bit closer so he could properly heal her. "Here, I'll heal your scrapes, it won't sting at all, it should actually feel soothing!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:48 pm

"Oooooh!" Properly awed at such a position, Mia's eyes grew wide as she continued smiling. This was nice, getting fixed up by an important shinigami was so interesting! She'd have to tell Mama her story!

He moved closer and Mia didn't even flinch, her smile growing brighter at his words. She was so happy with this and gave another little happy hop. "Thank you Mr Kai!"

She wasn't used to such nice people lately and was giggling a bit, stepping closer as he held out his hand with more than a bit of trust now. He was a nice adult... She closed her eyes and nodded, wondering how it'd feel. "Mmkay. Thaaaanks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:53 pm

"Welcome~!"

With Mia's "okay" he moved his hand to hover over her scrapes, starting with the one on her cheek; it took some focus but he managed and soon her cheek was all healed up! Next, her hands...

"Annnd.....done!" Kaimu smiled, giving a happy laugh; "Didn't take long at all!"

He was happy he'd gained her trust from the looks of things, and relieved he'd been able to stop her crying and actually...have her this happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Mia waited patiently like she did for her mama, not even the normal fidgeting a child would do even from a short wait. As Mr Kai gave the okay, Mia opened her eyes and felt her cheek before looking at her hands in awe. "Woooowww! That's really nice!"

She giggled happily and reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him lightly with only her arms. "You're nice Mr Kai! Thanks!"

He was so nice! If she had had a papa, she would want one just like this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm

"Mhmm-!!?" Kaimu had attempted to answer enthusiastically as he always did, but the hug had surprised him.

He pushed back as much of his feelings on this as he could, not wanting to confuse her, if he ended up tearing up then she might get worried or scared...

So instead, after pushing those emotions back he returned the light hug she was giving him with a light embrace of her own. "Welcome~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Mr Kai wasn't used to hugs it seems! She set her head against his in a light snuggle, she didn't get many hugs either... Mama was always busy and her clothes couldn't get messed up so she was left without. The people she stayed with had stopped being so nice so she didn't get hugs anymore from them either...

Pulling back after a moment once he had returned the hug, she smiled happily. He seemed nice...maybe he'd want to see her sewing stuff... "Mr Kai! Look, look at what I was doing!"

She bent to pick up her flower before darting back over by the pond to pick up the now slightly dirty pieces of cloth and the need and thread. She held her work up proudly, grinning. Maybe she could pretend he was her daddy, he was nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 pm

She was killing him with kindness! It was hard to keep his emotions in check, despite the centuries of practice he'd had at doing so... Really, why'd he have to get so chocked up...he'd freak her out...

It took almost everything he had to hide them, but he was able to, and as she darted off to get something his eyes followed her until she returned to him to show him...

"Uwaaa~ That's really neat, Mia!" She'd been practicing sewing? She was learning still, but soon she'd be able to make so many more things. Seeing this little practice cloth though...it was cute!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Mr Kai was so happy and proud! This was the best! Laughing she nodded and hopped in place again. "Thanks Mr Kai! When I get better Ill make you somethin!"

She would make Mr Kai, the nicest adult, something really nice! Like...like... Maybe he'd like something like... a... Mia's face turned thoughtful, her little mouth frowning just a bit as she tried to think of something she could make him. Her foot tapped as she mimicked her mother, as her arms crossed just a tiny bit.

What could she make Mr Kai though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Make him something?

He almost wanted to laugh; she would...he had no doubts she would. He was smiling brightly at her words though, and gave her a nod.

"I'll be looking forward to it!" This time he did chuckle, a happy one.

She seemed...stuck on what to make though; "Mmm, clothes seems like a good idea? Everyone needs clothes? I would wear anything Mia-tan makes me with pride~! With enough practice, I'm sure you could make anything you wanted!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Yay! Mr Kai was looking forward to it! Mia giggled again, a bit shyly. She wanted to hug him again but she had already once!

He just was a smiling happy person, so happy and it lifted her sadness away just a bit. So what if the other kids wouldn't play with her, Mr Kai was nice company!

"...Thats the best idea!" Clothes were genius and she smiled and hugged her sewing to her chest in a happy little swaying motion. "I wanna make mama's dresses for her one day so she can have the bestest ones in all of the district!"

He called her Mia-tan...did that mean...she could call him... Mama had always said be super polite to people but... Raising one finger to her lips she looked up at Mr Kai hopefully and innocently. "Does...this mean I can call you... Kai-tan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm

"I'm sure you'll be able to! Just keep practicing and you'll be able to make anything!" Kaimu encouraged, with practice she'd make all sorts of things! Normal clothes, fancy ones, costumes...she'd make a lot of things in time, but first she needed practice!

At her question, he gave her a nod; "Mhmm! Kai-tan is fine, just fine!"

She wanted to call him that, it was too cute really...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:55 pm

"Okay!" Kai-tan said she should, the child's head nodding enthusiastically. She had lots of time to do that, she would practice lots and get better!

She smiled sweetly at him, happy she could call him that name and trying not to cry from how happy she was. Happy tears were weird! She didn't like them and got called a crybaby for how much she did... at least...before she used to...

Her smile faded a bit as she remembered that, about to ask Kai-tan a question when she heard a voice calling her name. "Eufie? Euuufiiie?"

"I'm over here Mama!" Recognizing it, she turned with a smile as a rather pretty woman appeared around the corner. Kaimu may or may not recognize her, but the child's words would confirm it, her mother standing there. Mia rushed towards her, the woman wearing a fancy kimono-like dress and the girl stopped before she reached her. Looking up adoringly, Mia held out her sewing for the woman to see. "Look Mama look! I did a line today."

The woman barely glanced at it before patting her head and waving her hand for the girl to follow her. "Thats nice sweetie, look at your clothes though. You got them all filthy again, where are your friends too? I thought you were going to buy some candy with them today."

Mia's face fell a bit and she shook her head. "I-Its okay. They wanted to do something else... But I made a new friend. Kai-tan. Kai-tan! Say hi to Mama!"

She turned back to the man, waving for him to come over with a bright grin while Mia's mother looked confused at the empty air. "You spent the day with an imaginary friend? How nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:30 am

Kaimu smiled happily; glad she seemed enthusiastic about learning and practicing more. That practice would definitely pay off, and she would make a lot of people happy.

Before he could say anything though, he heard a voice addressing her and turned his head to see...

That was...her mother, he knew that; he recognized her...

He wasn't sure what he should do though. Should he stay? Head off? He...didn't want to head off, he felt a heavy need to keep an eye on Mia and make sure she was alright.

It was obvious this wasn't some normal situation, as he was cearly ineracting with Mia, but Mia from the past...

He had no idea how or why this had happened though.

Before he could move any, Mia was already telling her mother about him, and he was about to...almost nervously greet her when...

Imaginary friend...?

She couldn't see him?

He was...heavily confused by this. Why could Mia see him, but not her?

"H...Huh...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:48 am

Mia looked over at Kai-tan, confusion plain on her small features. She looked between the two adults, trying to figure out what was wrong. She could see Kai-tan clear as day but Mama couldn't!

Mama looked impatiently and tugged at Mia's hand, utterly disinterested in the girls confusion. "Come on, we have to head back Eufie. I need to get you ready, you are staying with the Akuna's tonight. After the last three houses...you should feel grateful we found someone who doesn't believe those weird rumors. My silly Eufie couldn't be setting fires..."

Mia looked a bit scared, shaking slightly. Akuna's...their daughters were mean... they called her a monster... Opening her mouth to object, she shut it and grew solemn. She nodded, looking down as a few tears fell. Mama refused to believe her or anyone else about those... And Mama was a stubborn woman.

Turning to look back at Kai-tan, she waved to him as her mother pulled her stumbling body away with teary eyes. "Bye bye..."

She guessed...he wasn't real... then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next