(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:57 am

Only Mia could...see him...

Kaimu was quiet as the two spoke, well, mostly her mother spoke, explaining where the two would be staying and about...

Ah...right...

He remembered what Mia had told him about those...those fires...

The Mia here though definitely didn't seem happy about going to that house her mother had mentioned, he saw as she attempted to speak but she stopped herself.

"Hn..."

Kaimu blinked as he was waved bye to but...

Maybe...

If only Mia could see him...

That need to not just leave her struck again, and he followed after. If only she could see him then this would be easy!

"Mia-tan~ How about...I keep you company? It doesn't look like your mother can see me so that means you're really special! If that's okay, you can just nod!"

If...he could just make it somewhat easier for her...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 am

Mia's smile could outshine the sun, the little girl pleased to see her friend coming along too. She had been sad to leave him but if he wasn't real...

It didn't matter if he wasn't! She nodded and then reached out and took his large hand in her tiny one. She could only grip his pinky finger fully but she held him tightly. She wasn't letting go at all!

"What are you doing?" Akiko looked down, confused by Mia's hand just holding an invisible one in the air.

"Holding Kai-tan's hand. I don't want him to get lost!" Mia proclaimed, nodding strongly.

"That's nice dear." The mystery solved, the woman led them down the street, Mia turning to smile up at Kaimu through tears that were slowly fading.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:28 am

Mia was happy with the proposition he'd made! That was good! Then he'd do everything he could to keep her as happy as he could!

This "not being seen by anyone else" thing was working to his advantage.

Hearing Mia's explanation as to what she was doing, he gave a happy chuckle; that's right, she had to keep him from getting lost!

Seeing her smile at him, he returned it with a bright one of his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:41 am

Kai-tan seemed happy and fine with this so Mia decided to talk to him and tell him the problem. "Mama can't keep me in her home, so I have to stay with others. Mama gives em money for it and I stay there! B-But lately..."

She didn't want to lie to her friend and she looked up at the woman who was walking and seemingly in her own little world now, smiling and just not paying attention. Mia tugged on Kai-tan's hand and leaned closer. Speaking in a whisper she told her best friend the problem. "It...it gets warm and then...the fire spreads... and...no one wants me anymore. P-People keep saying... I'm a monster and...that I should...be taken to jail. But I don't wanna go. I wanna stay with mama. Jail is for bad people and I'm not bad... I'm not! I'm a good girl. I listen to mama always and all the nice people around here... I never do bad things! I promise. I only cry a little bit too! I eat all my food... I go to bed when I'm s'posed to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 am

Kaimu leaned in when Mia attempted to whisper, listening careful to what she said.

"You're not a moster, and you don't need jail." He said this seriously, shaking his head; "You're a sweet, innocent girl; you're well behaved, nice, fun to be around....So you're right, you don't do bad things, I can tell from our meeting earlier!

You're not bad, not at all and don't ever believe anyone who says that because if they say that then they're stupid!" He'd added a lighter tone, but he was serious. "If they don't see what a good girl you are then they're completely blind!"

Those fires...It wasn't something she could help. Without another shinigami around there was no way she could learn proper control over powers like those...

Could he...help in some way?

"Fire is dangerous, but maybe if you concentrate realllllly hard..." He wasn't able to give absolute advice, it just seemed...like a solid pointer to give though, but as a child...there was a level to how much one could concentrate on that. "You're cared for, and loved Mia; even if you're alone you should always keep that in mind!"

She wasn't hated, she wasn't a monster...Her mother cared for her, even if she wasn't...always there to take care of her or be there properly, but she cared!

"When people call you mean things, never believe them; it's hard, but they're wrong!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Kai-tan was so nice, Mia cried even more in her silent way. She rarely ever sobbed, just let the tears stream down her face like waterfalls of pure sadness. Her lip quivered as he said such nice things, her hand pulling from her mama's to wipe her eyes a bit. The woman looked down and noticed the child was still following her so she shrugged and continued on. She had other things to worry about than Mia's crying it seemed.

Mia was used to this ignored state it seemed because she didn't seem one bit hurt by her mother's apparent disinterest. She nodded to Kai-tan, giving him a brave smile even if the tears didn't stop. "O-Okay. I'll 'member and try to...do that..."

She sniffled a bit, happy that someone...someone though thought she was a good girl... and that she was loved and cared for... It helped a bit...

"B-But...I took their homes. I dunno why I did, but I did." Even at this young of an age, the guilt Mia seemed to swim in shone through. She continued to cry silently, staring up at Kai-tan with eyes way too old for a five year old. "S-So can't they call me names? I-It makes up...for it..."

She deserved names...

Her crying slowed though, blinking up at him for a moment. "...You have an eye like me... Can you be my papa? I've always wanted one and you are really nice. Papas do things and play with their babies and you've played with me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Kaimu gave a frown as Mia's mother seemed to just...disregard the crying, even if she wasn't crying out of sadness. It wouldn't be obvious at first glance...

Still, his attention went back to Mia just as she started speaking again.

"Mhmm, always remember that; whenever you're sad just think that over and over again in your head."

It seemed though...her guilt weighed her down heavily, she was still so young though...

"Fighting only causes more fighting. Cruelty only causes more cruelty. At your age, you shouldn't have to bear that pain as much as you do, so no...It's wrong of them to call you names."

Hm?

She'd noticed his eye and...

Again, he had to hold back his emotions which were all just begging to be allowed to overflow right now.

"Mm! If that's what you want I'd be happy to be!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:23 pm

"Mhm! I will!" She would too! Kai-tan had said things that he said were good to remember and she would try to concentrate on the fire too! Kai-tan was nice and knew things, lots of things so she trusted him. Plus he was nice and played with her a bit and talked!

His words made sense but she looked down, nodding but...not accepting them. Kai-tan knew things but...he might be right? She sniffled a bit, rubbing her nose as she tried to feel better for him. Mia still felt really bad, she didn't want to hurt anyone ever... "Thank you Kai-tan..."

No one had ever...said yes! Mama's boyfriends always just ignored her or looked at her odd before mama sent her away... With a gleeful laugh, the girl's tears were forgotten as she jumped up and hugged the floating ghost man again. Her head nuzzled his lightly as she hung there.

However the hug would not last long as an exasperated sigh sounded. "Eufie come on! Stop doing weird things again, you know I don't have time today. Ren-sama is stopping by, you need to be at that house before he sees you with me. You KNOW how he feels about children."

The woman stopped, sighed, and then reached out to tug the girl from the air as she picked her up with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:43 am

"Welcome~" Kaimu replied, but before he could say more Mia had jumped to him, causing a surprised noise to escape him as she attempted to hug him.

He laughed then, a happy, light laughter; out of instinct, his hand went to her head though it wasn't there long before her mother noticed her lagging behind.

Her words caused a scowl from Kaimu. She was having fun...just let her enjoy herself...who cares about "Ren-sama" when Mia was obviously much more important.

With those thoughts running through his head, he followed after, not giving Mia even a moment to think he was leaving her side.

Her mother may be thinking...selfishly at the moment, but he wasn't! He would be here!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Mia hung almost dejectedly in her mother's arm, her tiny body obviously sad as she was pulled away from the man she wanted to hug... Maybe later though? He was following them and as Akiko carried Mia along and rambled about the Ren-sama, the little girl smiled at Kai-tan...or Papa as she'd call him, happy he was with her at least.

Finally reaching a nice looking house, Akiko set the girl down and fixed her kimono and hair slightly. "Now you be good and get along, I'll come get you in the early afternoon tomorrow."

Kissing her forehead, Akiko patted her head before moving along back into the street while Mia waved with a smile now. She looked over at Papa and tilted her head. "Do you wanna come inside? I dunno if they'll like a floating man."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Kaimu stood by as Mia's mother kissed her goodbye before leaving before glancing behind him at the home they stood in front of. He...was here now to help her, and at least entertain her, but he wished he could actually be here more than he was, be able to keep her...he could have done way more than he was able to now...

But...he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He could be here to at least ease some burden now!

"I don't think anyone but you can see me, Mia-tan." He answered, looking down at Mia as she spoke to him. "So I think I'll be just fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:22 pm

"Really? Okay!" Mia's expression brightened immediately, her happy smile once again up to full blast. Reaching out, she grabbed his pinky again and pulled him to the door. Sliding it open with one hand, she tugged the man along behind her in excitement for once. No one seemed to be home, but Mia didn't have a problem going in it seemed.

The house had stairs up, but the main floor was one large room with a cooking area. It was definitely nice, the houses in this area much nicer since they were close to the seireitei. "I'll sleep upstairs, but for now I gotta stay inside! Sometimes...sometimes people don't like me so I gotta stay in here where its safe."

She nodded solemnly, though her smile only faded a bit as she pulled out her sewing attempt from earlier. Looking down at it, she looked back up at Kaimu with a slight confusion. "So...what does Papa want to do then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Kaimu followed Mia inside as she pulled him along, smiling happily as she did so. He glanced around when they were inside, noting the large room. So she'd sleep upstairs...

When she explained why she needed to stay inside his attention went back to her; "Well, at least you won't be lonely, because I'll be here to keep you happy~!"

It'd been sad hearing that, but...she wouldn't be alone right now.

At Mia's question, he looked thoughtful for a short moment; "We can do whatever Mia-tan wants to do~! That would make me happy!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:58 pm

"Yep! I have papa to play with!" He wanted to keep her happy! He was just like a ghost papa come to visit! Her wishes had been granted and Mia threw herself at the man again, holding his legs.

She was crying but she was just so happy... Kai-tan was the best papa! Mia nodded, thinking about what she wanted to do but refusing to let go of the man. "Um, I...wanna play the string game. Y-You can only do that with others...I really like playing it but..."

No one does anymore...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:05 pm

As Mia jumped to him, holding onto his leg his hand instinctively moved down again to rest on her head. She was happy he was here, he could keep her happy and keep her from being lonely until...whatever was causing him to be here was over.

Unable to help himself, he silently hoped for the slim chance she'd even remember this...she was young, but...he could hope. She was happy now, even though she'd been so lonely and sad...that's why he wanted her to be able to remember. She'd have at least...some happiness to think about...

"String game? I think I can manage that so I'd be happy to play with you! Can Mia-tan teach me how to play?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Mia soaked in his attention as if it was rain in the desert, her bright smile just getting warmer and happier as she felt his hand on her head. She nuzzled against his leg for a moment before she had to pull back.

Nodding enthusiastically, Mia stepped back and set down her little sewing. Then with a happy giggle, she pulled out a bright blue string tied in a circle. "This! The string game... I can't 'member its name. But you make a...trap? And someone pulls it and... Here!"

She'd just show him as her brow had become furrowed in concentration. Taking the string out, with careful and slow movements that she had practiced by watching others... she took the strings and tried to start something that may be familiar to Kaimu. It was Cat's Cradle!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:24 pm

"Aaah..." Kaimu watched with interest, moving to seat himself after Mia had let go so he'd be at a more even height with her.

She was concentrating hard as she played with the string, until...

"Ah! That's amazing, Mia-tan~ I never learned how to do that." He really hadn't, he'd mostly just played things like tag or ball with Tatsu, but hadn't ever touched on this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:31 pm

"You haven't? Oh..." Mia looked crestfallen for a moment, staring at the string done up between her fingers and stretched out. Thinking, thinking so hard...it took her a moment before her smile reappeared and she giggled. She looked at the man who was now sitting and eye level with her and then held out her hands.

"Here! Hold your hands like this." She waited patiently for him to do as she said.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 pm

"I haven't...but you can teach me now, Mia-tan~ Orrrr should it be Mia-sensei now~?" He gave a chuckle, not wanting her to be down because of this. He could learn, and Mia could teach him!

When she asked him to hold out his hands, he copied her movements and held them out as he was supposed to. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:07 pm

"No no! Mia-tan, Mia-tan!" Mia's face was shocked as he called her that but she quickly shook her head. She wanted to be called Mia-tan! It was nice and friendly! She pouted slightly, her cheek puffing up slightly. "I wanna be called Mia-tan papa!"

She was distracted though by the hands being held out, the pout fading as she undid the cat cradle and then moved to wrap the string around his hands. "Mhm! Just like this. Lemme move them... I can show you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Kaimu's chuckle morphed into a laugh at Mia's words, that pout just added to it!

"Alright, alright~! Mia-tan it is then, Mia-tan~!" He grinned, a couple of happy chuckles slipping out occasionally as she moved to focus on the string again.

He watched as she went to wrap the string around his hands, paying attention to each step she did.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Mia was happy and smug her words had had that effect on him! Yes! Kai-tan was papa and Mia was Mia-tan and thats how it was!

Starting down, she carefully moved his hands and fingers with her tiny ones. It was slow going, but she could do it! Finally she got the starting cradle made and smiled. "Got it! Now...we do this..."

Concentrating with all her might, Mia's hands carefully went to the strings as she pinched them and then looped them under the others. Bringing the string up under, she pulled her fingers apart and giggled as she made the next step. "Tada Papa! We did it!"

In her excitement, she didn't pay attention and the strings fell as she hopped a little.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:57 pm

"We did!" Kaimu replied, his grin returning at Mia's excitement as she hopped some. "I was paying close attention too! Maybe with practice I can manage it~!"

The steps would probably mix themselves up in his head at first but he had payed close attention. With practice maybe he'd be as good as Mia eventually!

The strings had fallen in her excitement but that was perfectly alright, it wasn't like this was the only time they could do this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:01 pm

"Mhm! Papa can learn!" With a gravely serious nod, Mia untangled the string from her fingers and moved to put it back around Kai-tan's. She showed him the steps once again to make sure he had time to memorize them, before taking the string from his hand.

Mia seemed happy to teach Kaimu, making sure he got turns to pull the string and not minding when they had to repeat steps and do it all over again. She only knew a few of the cats cradles though and as night started to fall, Mia heard a sound... She startled, looking scared for the first time before peering around. It would soon be dark out, the lights now dim.

"Papa, we gotta go upstairs! I'm 'posed to be in that room..." Grabbing her little cloth, she held the string and waved to Kaimu to follow as she rushed to the stairs. Apparently the sounds were the family returning home, or some of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:39 pm

"Mhmm!" Maybe if he learned he could show Mia from his time, if she remembered this moment then maybe... It was a small hope; he hadn't ever had the chance to...really be a father to her until she was already an adult, so even if he was worried this was...nice to have at least this...even if he was limited in what he could do.

At the sound of shuffling nearby, his hand went back to Mia's head as she became startled before leaving his side. He returned his hand to his side as he moved to follow her. "Alright, I'm right behind you."

Upstairs then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next