(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Kaimu quickly caught up to the girl, he couldn't lag behind and make her wait! He would be fine, just fine! Mia needed to get out of here!

"Mia! Don't worry about me, I'm right behind you; I swear!" She needed to get out, the smoke and fire wasn't doing anything to him! "The fire's not doing anything to me! I'm right behind you!"

Get out, get out, get out...

Mia needed to get out of here! Her body couldn't handle too much smoke!

He was frustrated, extremely frustrated he couldn't just pick her up and run!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Mia nodded a bit as she started running, Papa had said he would be right behind her... The fire was on the walls, spreading hungrily and devouring everything in its path as she ran through the heat. There was a loud yelling outside, as she reached the stairs and began rushing down it. The entire upper floor as becoming engulfed and her clothes were singed...

Her book! Her precious... book. "My book!"

She couldn't go back for it, the fire was too much and she cried as she hopped off of the last step at a scramble.

"WHERE IS MY CHILD HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER IN THAT!? LET ME IN THERE! LET ME BACK... Mia!?"

There was a familiar voice outside, screaming at people as she stumbled from the building, smoke trailing behind her as she coughed. She fell over into a woman's waiting arms, the smell telling her swollen shut eyes who it was as coughs racked her tiny body. Papa...where was Papa... she tried to look around, as long as Papa was okay it was fine her book didn't make it...

She didn't hear her mama's yells and tears, the shinigami man next to her staring at Mia in awe and a bit of fear as he leaned down and began examining her with a healing kido. She shook softly, trying to get air into her smoke choked lungs before she started to lose consciousness... "Papa...papa..."

A rift opened up wide nearby, the pull to stay near Mia shifting to that deeply purple and black hole.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 am

Kaimu followed behind Mia as she made her way out of the building, making sure she was making her way through the building safely.

Book...

That...That'd been her favorite...

He...He had to stay behind her though, to make sure she was safe! If he had...if he could be sure of that...

Much to his relief, her mother was outside, someone was there waiting on her, and there were even shinigami here. They could heal her, she'd been in that building for too long for someone her size!

They could=

Kaimu glanced behind him, that feeling that had kept him attached to Mia shifting to... an open rift...?

He...He felt the need to go through there. If...If he went through there, maybe he could go home...make sure Mia...now was alright, but...

He...he definitely needed to go; Mia was fine now, she was being tended to...

Hearing her call for him, he stopped in his tracks to look back at her; "I'll be back...Promise..."

He...He couldn't just leave her questioning!

Saying that, he stopped any kind of struggle he had against the pull and headed towards the black hole. Home...He could go home, and...and keep all the promises he'd made!

He wasn't gone!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 am

Mia shook her head as Papa moved to leave her, her arm reaching up weakly. Papa couldn't go... Papa wasn't allowed to go... He was supposed to stay... "Paaaaaaaapaaaaaaaa! Don't leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

A wail mixed with a shriek escaped her just as he entered the rift, he said he'd be back...but...but... The panicking girl was freaking too much so the Shinigami quickly put her to sleep and Mia...Mia drifted off as the memories of the day faded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child in Rukon [Kaimu]   Child in Rukon [Kaimu] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child in Rukon [Kaimu]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4