(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lost Small World [Iyuki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:03 am

"...Papa?"

Iyuki was blocking the sight, but...that wasn't exactly an image that would leave even if it were blocked from her immediate sight.

She didn't hear whatever it was Iyuki was trying to say, she was completely silent as he attempted to talk about something. Call...

Papa wasn't...getting up...and the...red...

If Papa was gone...if he wasn't gonna get up...

Orph...anage...

Nuh-uh! No!

That thought hitting her, she attempted to stand, not having even heard what Iyuki had said. Leave... G...Get out, she had to...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:33 am

Iyuki couldn't stop her from getting up and didn't want to. Instead he floated in front of her, stopping her from seeing the body more and gesturing. "I-I can get a rag, we'll clean you up and." call the police. You need to...

He couldn't say it. He couldn't say the words. He was unable to stop this. His hands clutched his throat as he floated, trying to force past whatever it was stopping him. No! He had to stop her, she had to get cleaned up and they had to call someone! She didn't need to go...to go with that group! Dismay, horror, awful bone deep sadness warred inside of the man. No! No! He needed to help!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:56 am

G-Get out...

Iyuki was talking about...cleaning, but...clean...and...

Her expression hadn't changed, and she'd been silent since he'd come into the room, and she remained silent. Her thoughts were running too rapidly within her mind to...to properly say anything out loud.

If she...she didn't leave then someone...might come...loud... No...

The phone was to her right, on the wall, while the closest path to the door was to her left. She stood still for a few more moments before...

Her first step was to her left.

She never looked away from where the body was meant to be lying as she stepped away. Couldn't...couldn't stay...n...no...

When the body was out any view she could give, without a word or warning to Iyuki she quickly turned on her heel and bolted towards the door.

G-Get out...get out...

It took a few rough attempts, but the doorknob eventually turned properly, opening. The moment there was even a crack between the apartment and the other side of that door she pushed it open the rest of the way, throwing it open and leaving in a solid run.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 am

"Muika... Muikaaa!" Iyuki could only cry her name, unable to speak or force himself to pull at her clothing, though he did move to stay in front of the body's sight at all times. He couldn't let this happen. It was impossible with him here to help!

She had...she had dropped her crown...

No! No! Muika dove for the door, his body following but unable to stop her as the man began crying and sobbing. She had to stay here! As she bolted out of the door, he dove after her only to be immediately consumed by a familiar darkness as his screams were lost to the realms for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Small World [Iyuki]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5