(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lost Small World [Iyuki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:08 am

Muika nodded, the action being slightly enthusiastic, and her hand moved up to fix the crown that'd been put on her head...the item having slipped a little into her face due to her nod; if Iyuki could teach her things she would definitely pay attention! Braiding was something she didn't know how to really do so she could learn from him!

She watched as he took his hair, and begin to separate it into three small locks of hair before he began to go about the process of braiding.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:42 am

That was so cute, she...was so cute...and the fluff... Muika had been an adorable little child...

Before...

Iyuki pushed aside those thoughts for now, he didn't need to be thinking that right now. Explaining the steps, he then leaned down. "Now you try it. Here, use my hair, it will be easier to try on someone else first, yes?"

Besides she wouldn't...get a chance to really... for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:48 am

"O...Okay..."

As Iyuki leaned down enough for her to reach, Muika lifted her hands towards his hair, carefully taking a lock into her smaller hands. Separate it...just like he had...

It was different from just watching...but...but she didn't wanna mess up! She'd watched him so carefully! She knew what to do!

It took her a little longer than he had, but she'd managed! It was...a bit messier than his, but it still looked like a braid! "T...That good?" She questioned, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:28 am

Iyuki sat very still and patiently waited for Muika to finish her work. It was odd having a child's hand playing with his hair and it took him a moment to think and wonder...if this is what he would be doing for his own one day...

The thought made him happy and he smiled as Muika finished the braid. He held it up to see and nodded with a pleased grin. "Not bad at all for a first attempt! You'll only get better with more practice I think, do you want to try more then? Or would you want to try it on making a flower crown as well?"

He could help her with that, though it was much more complicated style of braiding to so do. More like french braiding really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:36 am

Muika seemed really happy at the response she'd been given; she'd done well for a first try! It wasn't perfect, but it'd still been good! Her happiness at the praise was more than obvious in her expression, and she gave another nod to Iyuki as he mentioned continuing on.

Braids or straight to flower crowns...

She should do braids more and practice, but...but she was really excited about doing the flower crowns...

"Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am

"Since you do have the royal crown, you get to decide." Iyuki spoke gently, glad Muika was enjoying the crown making so much. She seemed to absorb praise and thus he would shower her with it, children needed positive reinforcement!

He began picking more flowers for another crown regardless, they would need them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:48 am

"Mmm...I wanna make the crowns...even if I'm not really good at the braiding yet..." Muika replied, playing with her fingers a bit sheepishly as she did so.

She was just really excited about getting to the main part of things...even if the learning had been fun...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:56 am

"All right, here there. I started it just a bit, which is the hardest part...now all you have to do is keep the braid going. It is okay to go slow." Iyuki nodded softly, giving her a reassuring grin. Hurrying the crown would only ruin it and if she took a while, it was better she do good work than hurried!

Iyuki moved the start of the next crown over as well as a few flowers, setting them on her lap and waiting patiently for her to take the ends from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:05 am

Muika gave a small nod, accepting the started flower crown from Iyuki. She just had to keep the braid going, it was started...which Iyuki said was the hard part...

She just had to keep the braid going, she...she could definitely do that!

"Okay." Saying that, she began to carefully continue with it; she shouldn't hurry or it'd mess up...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 am

Iyuki watched carefully, smiling as Muika worked...she seemed to focused and he didn't wish to distract her too much. "I will go gather more flowers, of other colors, for us to work with."

He stood up a bit carefully, having been sitting a while and realized...he didn't need to stand. He could float around! On top of that he couldn't feel any aches from sitting like this. How odd.

Floating on his stomach, he searched the small field for pretty and unique flowers to add to the crowns, gathering them in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:26 am

"Mm." Muika gave her usual response as Iyuki went about gathering more flowers; she needed to focus, he wasn't going too far away...there were flowers all over this place.

She was...happy she'd thought to come here, it was away from other kids, and she was getting to learn about all sorts of things, and have fun...

She wished she could have days like this more often...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:59 am

With his lap filled like a mystical flower genie, Iyuki floated back towards Muika and set them down as he looked over at her work. He smiled and gently pointed out a few places. "I see a few too large of holes, but that is what other flowers are for! You stick the shorter stems in and cover up and mistakes."

She needed to be allowed to make mistakes! He would allow her and show her fixes with a soft smile. She seemed to be having a bit of fun, so he was happy with this for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 am

Muika almost became a bit worried when Iyuki had pointed out the holes, but when he said that's where more flowers could go, she calmed down. More flowers could go there then, to hide the mess ups...

"Mm..."

She was doing okay, she had some mess ups but she was doing a lot better than the attempts she'd made on her own!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:12 am

"It is fine to mess up, you are learning...you can not be perfect on the first time." Iyuki reached over and ruffled her hair gently, trying not to mess up the flower crown she liked too much. It was so adorable on her! He was pleased with it, purple seemed to suit her nicely.

If she would be happy here for hours playing with flower crowns, he would be fine staying here...though he was worried over getting back. Muika must be really worried right now... His Muika, not baby Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:16 am

"Mm..." Muika nodded; it was fine to make mistakes, you couldn't be...perfect on the first try, and she was learning so it was definitely fine to mess up. This was here first time making one with someone to help her!

It was a bit hard, but it was still fun; she'd wanted to be able to make these, and Iyuki was teaching her!

"...I wish I could have fun like this all the time..." She said, though it looked like she hadn't even known she'd said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:29 am

Iyuki watched carefully for now, wanting to supervise mostly now that he had all these flowers for her to work with. She had wanted to try making them herself and he would let her other than giving pointers.

"...I wish I could be around forever to let you have this much fun." Iyuki sighed softly, petting her head softly. He...felt miserably awful now, just poor Muika... she had been a child who had been so alone and then that.

That had happened. He didn't want to think about it... she would...probably be...soon... Could he stop it? Could he?!

How...though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:38 am

Muika looked up at Iyuki's response and blinked up at him. Ah! She'd said that out loud, but...his answer too! He wished he could be around forever to let her have fun?

That...That made her feel really happy, really happy, but...

"You have to make your not-wife happy too though!" She didn't know words like "lover" yet, and he'd said that they had talked about marriage so that's what that lady was!

Still...

"It...It makes me really happy to hear that...though!" She added, not wanting him to think she didn't want him around or anything; he was the only person that was actually being nice to her, of course she wanted him around to play with more! He was nice and fun to be around, and he was teaching her how to make flower crowns and how to braid!

She shot him a big smile, adjusting the flower crown already on her head once more when it slipped again. She didn't get to smile often, or didn't have it in her to do so...but she was really happy right now, so that meant she should smile big!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:50 am

"I do make her the most happy! If I could I would come visit when she was working though... Unfortunately I am lost and not sure I live anywhere near here." Something kept him from speaking of where he was from or when, but he could definitely make assurances to the bright and happy adorable little child. There was one person in the world who cared for her existence...she needed that more than anything!

"I am happy you are happy then, and I am sure if she knew where I was she would want to join in as well." That wasn't even a lie... he had heard about her childhood and if it was possible, Muika, he knew in his heart, would have wanted to soothe her younger self as well. Give her a few good memories...

Be still his heart, his mind and body dying at the cute scene of her adjusting the crown. Would his children one day look as adorable as she did!? Iyuki's poor little heart attached to the smiling little child, having rarely if ever having seen her make such a smile as an adult. He could keel over now from adorable, though he would have many regrets...

How...how could he stop it... though... Was it possible? He smiled brightly and looked down at the one she was almost done with. "Ah that is a big happy smile! You must be really pleased then. In a little bit did you want to make more braids in my hair? Or I could braid yours for you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:57 am

He was lost, and not sure he lived anywhere near here? That was weird, he didn't even know where he was? How had he gotten here then? She hoped he was able to find his way back, people could worry about him!

"Mm!" Still, Muika gave a nod at his comment about his not-wife, trusting his words that she would have wanted to join in as well.

When her smile was brought to attention, she gave a happy laugh, even if she was a bit shy about it; she'd wanted to smile big though! She was definitely happy!

"We can do that, I did some to you so you can make some in mine if you want; I got lots of hair!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 am

Muika's trust in him was pleasant to see and Iyuki gave another bright smile as she offered her own hair up for him to braid. "That would be rather fun! I have an older sister and she cut all of hers off, I used to play with her hair all the time when I was much younger. It even convinced me to grow my hair out...though I cut it off a few years ago."

He was growing it out now though! Muika really rather liked it long so he would do so. It wasn't a big deal really and he did like short and long hair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:43 am

Muika listened with interest as Iyuki told her about his sister and how he used to play with her hair before she cut it, and that he'd grown his out...but had also cut his, it was looking kinda long now though!

"Mine's been long for as long as I can remember, though I'm the only one that's played with it." She shared; she was fine with people not trying to touch her hair though, it mostly got pulled by other people... though Iyuki hadn't done that so she was fine with him patting her head! It was really nice...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 am

"That is a shame. It is so soft and fluffy! Much like a kittens." Iyuki smiled, wanting more than anything to take past Muika somewhere...somewhere safe. She would never meet him...or it was possible their paths would cross regardless. Fate...

But he would rather take that chance of never meeting her... than to have her experience what she did.

"Here, hold your flower crown safely and I will begin braiding it? I would not want to knock it off and harm it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:02 am

"Like a kitten...?" Kittens were cute and soft, and her hair was being compared to them? After her brief moment of questioning, her smile returned, happy with that. She was definitely okay with that!

At his instructions to hold the flower crown safely, she did so so he could start on braiding, there were a decent amount of locks not still under her jacket, so he could definitely make braids!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:21 am

"Yes. Exactly like one." Muika's smile was so adorable he wished to hug her, but that would be somewhat weird. Iyuki was unsure how to act other than to treat her as he would any other small child he met who was alone in the world really.

Shifting around so he could make better braids, Iyuki reached out and gently began removing any tangles from her hair with his fingers first. Then with the same amount of gentleness he began making small but long braids out of her hair. "It even looks like a kitten I know's fur a bit. Her name is Her Imperiousness Fluffelina Regalia the Third I believe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 am

Her Imperi...Fluff...Regalia the Third?

Muika couldn't help but laugh, "That's a really long name."

People gave long names like that to their pets? She couldn't even say that whole name it was so long, and there were weird bigger words too. Most animals she saw were strays, or they had really short names like Maru or Pochi...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Small World [Iyuki]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next