(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can I help you?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Can I help you? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Nadia made a small indecipherable noise that could best be categorized as a 'grunt'. She looked at her bottle, considering drinking more before extending a finger and flicking it over. It fell and spun around on the bar, spilling what little was left. The bartender gave them a furious look that Nadia ignored. She didn't rightly care if she DID get kicked out at this point.

"The worst of them is Raijin. That one's clever as fuck, don't need him scurrying off every time he gets bored, little shit." As if hearing his name, Raijin popped up and started trotting around on the bar in front of them, earning him an ireful glare from Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:23 am

Hearing Nadia's sake bottle hit the bar and spill, Muika's shoulders tensed slightly as her attention was drawn to it, having been turned her attention to her own drink for a moment before.

She...She definitely tried to ignore the bartender's look at the action; he was mad...

Once again, Muika's eyes widened slightly as Raijin appeared, walking along the bar after having been talked about. He was...a spiritual animal...ability animal...though, so it was unlikely the bartender could see him, still...it was a bit of a surprise to see him suddenly pop up, and due to being drunk that surprise was a bit more obvious than it would have been otherwise.

Having abilities like Nadia...having spirits that could do as they pleased almost, it must get hectic having to keep an eye on them all...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:20 am

She rolled a lazy eye to see Muika react. She was too jumpy, really. It was just a bit of noise. Girl would have lost her shit in a war zone. Raijin walked over to Muika and sniffed at her hand before bounding up it onto her shoulder. Nadia frowned at the little golden cat, displeased with its sudden shows of affection. Of course, Ulysses and Zephyr chose to follow suit, all too eager to investigate the drinking companion now that Raijin had done it first.

Nadia shivered. "See? All my skin art just peels off to go see what you're about. It's a curse, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

After Raijin followed a few more of her spirits, and much like back in the alleyway they ended up swarming around Muika as if to investigate.

"Mm..." This...definitely could be troublesome if they were able to do so on their own. She supposed she could understand Nadia's annoyance some, if her tattoos suddenly just disappeared it could lead to trouble...that and tattoos were something that eventually became a part of a person, so it'd be weird for them to just suddenly not be there.

At least...they were really useful.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 am

Nadia sighed, feeling a little wave of nausea from how fast she drank. But she didn't drink this much for this long without becoming excellent at keeping her booze down. She glanced over trying to distract herself, noticing Muika being besieged by the little spirits. She reached out to wave at them, sending them scampering about their immediate area.

"See what I mean? Whatever powers a fullbringer has, just be glad yours don't have a mind of their own." She huffed a little, looking at the bottles and contemplated getting another.

"Hey, finish your Sake." She suggested. She wanted to leave and no drink should go undrunk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:03 am

"Mm..."

Ah right, finish the drink... Muika gave a small nod at Nadia's suggestion, her eyes moving to look down at the sake bottle. Finish the sake...finish...

She was already, undeniably drunk, but Nadia was right...she shouldn't waste the drink...not at all.

Muika went about finishing it with that thought in mind, taking a few moments before the bottle was finished. Two...Two bottles and she'd been drunk before the first had even been finished...now...

Now she'd had...two.

Aah....a...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Nadia threw her hands up with a little "Whoo!" noise in celebration of Muika finishing the drink. She fixed her hair which had gone out of place with such a vigorous display. Looking at their bottles and the various marks on the counter Nadia had made, she decided leaving now rather than later was good. She quickly paid the bartender, who she noticed didn't give her back her change. Whatever.

"C'mon, let's go." She gave Muika a forceful pat on the back and stumbled out the door. Hrm.. Did she just leave? Wait, would that little slip of a person be able to make it back to their home on their own?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:08 pm

"M-Mm..." Muika nodded, slipping from the bar stool with a bit of a stumble before she gained her balance. She was drunk, she was really...really drunk.

She just wanted to curl up and restttt.

At the pat on her back, she stumbled once more as she followed Nadia out of the bar, though she'd caught herself.

She could hardly walk straight it seemed, mm...she figured she should call Iyuki to come get her; if she tried to make it back on her own she'd get an earful, she was sure. Plus, she'd promised to call whenever she needed help...this seemed like one of those moments...

Though...maybe a text...it was less disruptive.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Nadia stopped and looked around before the world tilted a little and she stumbled to catch her footing. She glanced at Muika. She seemed pensive. Nadia noticed a phone sticking out of her pocket. Was she... Oh no. Nadia wasn't sure if she'd call her and this girl friends, but this was just common decency. She reached out and snatched the phone.

"Hey! No drunk dialing!" She commanded loudly. "c-c'mon I'll get you a cab." She said, holding the phone high over her head and walking down the sidewalk hailing for a taxi. She was a good person.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 pm

"Aaa!" A small...almost whine escaped Muika as her phone was promptly grabbed and held high above her head, and she attempted to reach for it, but due to her shorter height was unable to get a hold of it. "I was gonna ask Iyuki to come get meee...He told me to if something...something comes up, I can'just wait on'im..."

She didn't want to get into a cab, she didn't know the driver, and she didn't wanna drunk! She held absolutely no trust in this!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:18 am

She frowned. Jeez, she was insistent all of a sudden. She seemed nervous about something... Did she not like cabs? that was dumb... then again... the girl was awfully small and kidnappable... maybe she was worried about cabbies getting her... She had powers but she must not be that powerful. Oh well, she would do her a solid.

"Fine..." She still had a policy not to let people drunk dial. It wasn't a very old policy or one she used a lot, but she was using it now because she was too drunk to know better, damn it. She flipped through the phone and squinted at some japanese lettering. She was fluent but when inebriated, the writing felt a lot more 'second language' than it usually did. Fortunately, Dart popped out and flew over to the phone, pointing at one.

"Ah, thank you, Dart." she said before pressing the call symbol. She waited for it to pick up before going "'Ey pretty boy. You need to come pick up your husband, she's drunk."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:24 am

"Uuu..." As Nadia flipped through her phone, and then dialed Iyuki's number, Muika's drunken whining could be heard in the background. She wanted her phone back! She wasn't gonna ride in a cab, and Nadia had allowed it, but she would have been able to call!

...Or message!

She couldn't even imagine how Iyuki would react to this, her number calling his and not her being the one to call him, even if she was drunk! Nadia was too! Uuu...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:31 am

Not expecting the voice on the other end, Iyuki almost dropped the phone as he let out a rather unflattering sound of surprise. Muika had been drinking with someone and this must be them, he caught her words as the phone was caught and pulled back up to his ear. "A-Ah I see. I will come and get her then. I will change quickly, what's the address?"

Iyuki was quickly undoing his apron after setting aside the broom to answer the phone, he had been in the middle of cleaning when he had gotten the call. "How drunk? Do you think she could hold onto someone well or shall I use a cab?"

Was that drunken...whining in the background? Cab, definitely a cab...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am

Nadia didn't even need to look at the hopping Muika to calmly place a hand on her forehead to keep her at arm's length away from the phone. She shifted her head to hold the phone against her shoulder. "Uhhh... I dunno... Very? She's a little lightweight. Checked out after 2 sake." She sighed. She was a pleasant little lightweight though. "Uh... Yeah, we're at... shit, where are we..." She twirled around, looking for some sort of sign. The bar just said 'BAR' in english...

"I don't know." Her tone was flat and borderline embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:43 am

Muika, despite how impossible it was for her to grab her phone, was still attempting to get it back from Nadia. She needed it back! She could... Where were they...aaah....

She didn't know either...

It couldn't be that far from Miyako's school? That...That was something, but...mm...she wasn't sure how far though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:47 am

More whining Muika, both of them drunk and NO idea where... Muika had gone to Miyako's school originally from what he remembered and Iyuki sighed. "Do not move, I will find you both. Please refrain from drinking more, it will not take me long."

The bike it was, he could see the colors while riding it and at worst would just soul hold Muika on. It wasn't too hard at all really...

He had his shoes on and he grabbed his riding jacket before heading out of the door. "See you soon."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:54 am

The bouncing Muika was getting annoyingly persistent. She took a step away from her to let her own leaning inertia carry her stumbling forward before moving back and replacing her hand to keep her from falling.

Hey, he couldn't tell her not to drink. What an ass! Okay, well... SHE shouldn't drink.. He probably meant her... Nadia shouldn't drink either... but still don't tell her not to drink. "Yeah, sure. I'll keep the creepy cabbies away till then." She said before hanging up the phone and handing it back to Muika.

"You're welcome." She said, honestly thinking she'd done her a solid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 am

Muika accepted the phone back once Nadia had finally returned it, giving a small nod now that it was back in her possession. She had it baaaaack, she had it back and Iyuki would be here...soon? That's what she understood from it anyway.

Things would be just fine now! No cabs too!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 am

Creepy cabbies? Iyuki had no idea what that was in reference to and just put away his phone as he made his way downstairs to his motorcycle. Slipping his glasses on his nose, he activated his power and flipped through overlays until he got one that had Muika's color overtop of the normal world everyone saw.

With that he headed off and made rather good time to Miyako's school, following the color trail only a short distance relatively to a street where he noticed a tall, dark skinned woman and a drunk Muika. Pulling up alongside them, he cut the engine and kicked the stand down before pulling off his helmet.

His eyebrows rose, taking in the sight before him and ruffling hair pulled back into a ponytail for the moment. Iyuki's powers deactivated, revealing amused blue eyes behind a pair of glasses as blue lines faded from his skin. He wanted to say something but couldn't for the moment as he held back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:24 am

Through some sort of drunken logic, Nadia had begun some dispute with Muika that had ended with her pulling firmly on the fullbringer's ear. Something she was still doing when the bike pulled up. She squinted before noticing the blue lines and what not and that he fit her description of him pretty well.

"Heyy, pretty boy." She let go of the ear and walked over to him, looking down at him.. Was he?... She put her hand to the top of her head then moved it to the top of his. Huh. He was shorter than her.

"Your husband is in good hands, ma'am. No harm came to her." She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 am

More whines were what Nadia earned as the woman grabbed her ear; she'd just wanted her phone back earlier! She'd just been trying to get it back! That was all! It had been deserving of ear pulling!?

"Mm...." Her whining continued as the bike pulled up, and she was let free.

The moment the helmet was removed she made quick steps towards the bike shortly after Nadia had approached Iyuki, and was now...

Looking at their heights?

Oh well it didn't matter!

Not really taking mind of the conversation or height comparisons, Muika's arm's went around Iyuki's torso as she put most of her weight on him, burying her face into him. "Uuu..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:42 am

Iyuki just smiled at the compliment before giving Nadia a rather elegant bow. "I thank you for your ser-Oof!"

Before he could respond in kind to the woman who had sized up his height, not that he minded, the man was almost ran over by the drunken woman now holding him. She...would probably not let go. His arms went to steadying her, most of her weight was now on him and he settled back to hold her with a gentle smile. "You are rather drunk Muika. I should get you home and into bed..."

His eyes went from the cream head that was buried against him to the woman standing in front of him and he gave her a small nod. "I appreciate your help, Madam...?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 am

She frowned as hard as she could at the adorable little couple snuggling about in front of her. She eventually forgot to frown for a moment, distracted by her own thoughts, and smiled briefly. "Yeah, like I told you, she's a little lightweight. Don't think she's ever drank a whole bottle of anything before." Nadia reached a hand up to crack her neck, feeling a sudden swell of dizzyness. Whoo. Better get home soon before pass out time came about. Wondered if Nyssa was already home...

"Rashid. It's Nadia Rashid." She said with a little nod, slipping into her native accent when she said the name. Couldn't seem to knock that off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 am

Beeeed, that would be good...lying down and not having to worry about getting up would be good, definitely good; Iyuki couldn't leave though, she wasn't going to stay in bed if he wouldn't lie there either!

"Mm." She gave a small nod to his words despite her thoughts, she would keep him there! She didn't need to say anything!

Her whining had stopped, and she was mostly just clinging now; she was quiet as Nadia introduced herself after Iyuki had given his thanks.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 am

Iyuki had forgotten after that sole time they had both gotten drunk, that Muika was a cuddly drunk. She was clinging to him and would not let go, though he wasn't planning on attempting it. She could hold on all she wanted until they were home.

He gave Nadia a short nod in response to her comment about the other woman's lightweight state. "She definitely has not. I think this is the most drunk she has ever been, more than the only other time as far as I know."

"Iyuki Osamoto." Her accent was a bit odd but he took it all with a small smile on his face, attempting a bow as best he could with the attached woman. "You have her number, yes? In case you wish to hang out once again?"

After he found this out, he could leave. Muika was too drunk to worry about such things, but he would for her sake. She needed friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I help you?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: