(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can I help you?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Can I help you? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:56 am

"M...Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, her eyes still on her drink as she answered Nadia's assumption. It wasn't like...she was diving into specifics or anything, so it was...still fine with her to answer the woman.

Definitely not like a rom-com...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 am

She gave the girl a piercing gaze, or perhaps a drunken one performing a reasonable simulation of a piercing gaze. Well... If she didn't want to talk about it, she was hardly going to press her on it. It was the only thing so far she hadn't had something to say about. Best left alone.

"So this Iyuki." She went back to a subject the girl did seem chatty enough about. "Tall, short, big, small, pretty, handsome?" It wasn't a subject Nadia had particularly vested interests in or anything, but she had enough alcohol in her she could inquire into matters that she'd usually think of as "useless gossip."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:47 am

Muika had expected the conversation to fall into silence for a few moments, but the question Nadia asked had caught her slightly by surprise.

"Tall..." She replied, her eyes still staring down at the sake bottle; "I would say...handsome..."

If her face weren't already red from the alcohol it'd certainly be tinted now.

"He's not...the most muscular, but he's been building some ever since we met, but...mm..." Due to the work he'd been doing when they'd still lived a the cabin, and their training in general to help him with Bringer's Light back then...that had brought about some more muscle in him, though not by too much.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:10 am

Nadia finally got her hands on another bottle. Oh yes, this was going to be a fall asleep on the couch sort of day. Right after it finished being a 'talk to a stranger about boys' sort of day. Both sounded good. Then again she was almost drunk so... Ta-daaa...

"Mmm.." She nodded in understanding, before scrunching up her face a little. "Doesn't sound like my cup of tea." She said with no sense of judgement or anything. "Granted I like them tall, handsome and strong... But I don't think I could be with a man who..." She suddenly made a PFFFT noise and laughed.

"Well I couldn't be with a man for more than a week anyway before he got sick of me, but I couldn't be with him to start with unless he was, like... THE man...Y'know?" She blinked a few times... That was a lot of words that just came out of her mouth... Maybe she should slow down on the Sake?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:18 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod, she could understand that in a sense, not being able to be with someone unless they were that one person... "I can...can understand that."

She never really thought about that the one stuff, or terminology...but that's what Iyuki and her were to one another...when she thought about it. They'd kinda discussed the...the...the marriage thing...already...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 am

She glanced over. She could understand that? What.. What did she think Nadia meant? Who couldn't understand that? She decided to ignore it and just continue.... "Y'know like... I appreciate sensitive men, but for me to really give half of a shit, I think like... he's gotta be able to pick me up... And this is terrible, but I think being a shit sort of improves his chances. Not to stay around for more than a day before I kick his ass out but just to get in the door?" She gave a dismissive wave.

"Oh. Or if he has a lot of ink." She looked at the wall with an... almost hunger on her face.. "You can have your gushy love story. Give me a trashy smut romance with a guy covered in tats any day."

It might be clear to Muika at this point that the most assuredly drunk Nadia did not in fact subscribe to "The One" approach to romance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:30 am

Th...So that's what she'd meant, and Muika had...misunderstood. She tried not to let an embarrassed squeak bubble up as she realized that. That...Misunderstanding that, that was embarrassing...d...definitely embarrassing.

She'd been thinking of something a lot different than what Nadia had meant.

"A...Ah..." She nodded, having listened to the woman describe her own preference.

There were definitely people out there though...that would fall under her preference, she was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:16 am

Nadia was still envisioning a nice inked up guy for herself when Muika barely did more than squeak when she made any noise at all. "Eh?" Nadia turned with a slackjawed look of curiosity. "What's the matter?" She asked rather bluntly of her drinking companion. "What, never heard someone talk about having some fun?" That wasn't exactly what she meant to say but whatever.

"Don't tell me you and the missus boy are the prude types." Even drunk she didn't want to flatly ask if they'd done the deed, but it would explain how embarrassed the girl seemed to be getting at the mere mention of such matters.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:24 am

"N-No, I just...just misunderstood what...what you meant so...it...it was a little embarrassing..." Muika replied; they...they certainly weren't prudes, she knew that much, she definitely couldn't say that though! Not at all for the most part!

She'd just misunderstood, that was all...ahaha...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:34 am

Nadia gave a dismissive pffft noise. "Don't be embarrassed. That's dumb. Shows a lack of confidence. You should be more confident. You come across like a scared mouse sometimes." She finished yet another bottle of Sake before standing up. "Ugh... Holy hell... I need to use the bathroom." She said with a little wince. She suddenly felt vaguely jealous of men. They got to use phrases like 'gotta take a leak.' or 'time to drain the lizard'. What was she supposed to say? That she had to tinkle? Muika didn't seem like the type to respond well to 'I gotta take a piss.'

She disappeared for a moment, leaving Muika to her own inebriated devices.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:47 am

"M-Mm..." Well, Nadia wasn't wrong; confidence was not a strong point within her when it came to anything other than her fighting abilities.

She gave a nod though at the woman's words about needing to use the bathroom; it was understandable, she'd had a lot to drink.

Muika swished around her bottle, trying to see how much was left in it, she'd...dented it a little, but...barely.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 am

Nadia came back feeling fairly refreshed. Good even. She hopped onto the stool and waved to the bartender to get her another. "Sorry about that. When you get to eight bottles" or whatever she was at, "nature takes its course." She said before looking down at the single bottle in front of Muika.

"Hey, come on. You're making me look like an alcoholic. Drink up. You're a Fullbringer or a Hi-Spec or something. You can handle a bottle of Sake. Guzzle that shit." Although her words were fairly commanding, her tone had actually gotten the closest to "friendly" that it had approached since they'd met. She simply wanted Muika to enjoy her Sake was all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 am

D-Drink up?

Muika knew...she was already... There was still a lot in the bottle though, and...and she didn't want to just waste it, this stuff wasn't free after all! She mentally sent Iyuki an apology, she'd...well...she wasn't a bad drunk just...extremely...cuddly when it came to him, she was definitely already in that sleepy phase.

She drank more as Nadia...requested, though it'd sounded more like a command, but, she was assuming the woman was attempting to request anyway. A fullbringer...she should...definitely be able to handle more than she was...even if that was...not the smartest thought to convince herself with.

At least...drink over half...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 am

Nadia chuckled, a throaty little noise that sounded about as ladylike as Nascar. Good. She was fulfilling her role as drinking companion well. Besides, maybe with some alcohol she wouldn't start blushing and mumbling every two seconds.

Plus, Nadia had to respect the girl's valiant effort to down the Sake... although... she looked like her will was weakening.

Nadia had nary a mischievous bone in her body so it was with all earnestness she decided to help Muika.... by placing a finger on the bottom of the bottle and gently tilting it. The resulting effect was that Muika would finish the bottle or spill Sake all over herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 am

Muika was just about to set down the bottle, but before she'd even had the chance to Nadia had...tilted it up!? A surprised squeak only made it up to the back of her throat as the rest of the sake was downed. She...She couldn't just let it spill!

When the bottle was empty she gave a small cough due to having swallowed it all so suddenly, but...

Sake...it was strong...especially with her weak tolerance...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:26 am

Nadia made sure the bottle didn't get dropped or anything, taking it and placing it on the bar. She raised her hands in the air and clapped. "Whoo! Good going!" She said before waving to the bartender. "Heyy. I need a... ninth Sake and she needs a second!" She said with a smile that only came from drunkenness. She turned back to Muika before asking, after the thought, "You can handle a second bottle right? I'll help you with this one too if you need it." She offered helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:37 am

She'd actually...drank the entire bottle, the entire bottle...

Muika had no idea how Nadia did it, being able to drink...nine now!? A second!? Could...Could she even handle a second!? That...she...she was definitely already drunk...she could feel it strongly which was what pushed her into giving a small nod.

"I...think I'can handle it..." Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:54 am

"Thaaat's the spirit."  She said, reaching over and popping the top off of Muika's bottle before her own.  She looked at the notches she'd made on the counter doing so and rubbed at them uselessly.  Welp.  Couldn't come back here... There were plenty of bars around though.

She handed the bottle back to Muika and started on her own.  "Ugh.  I might regret this later.  But that's half the fun, right?"  She said with a bitter laugh.  "I feel sorry for the missus."

Last edited by Shnaks on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:04 am

"Mm..."

She'd never had this much before, not this much at all, even when she'd had that wine so long ago. Wine and sake were different things though, definitely different but even knowing that it didn't change the fact that she was drunk.

Muika accepted the new bottle from Nadia after the woman had opened it for her, and she began drinking from it.

Iyuki...so long as she could...assure him that she was alright...things would be...fine...right? She just had to get home after this, and she'd be just fine. Iyuki wouldn't have to do anything troublesome, she wouldn't trouble him with herself like this...at...at most he'd just need to sit down and deal with the cuddling!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 am

She did some guzzling of her own, putting the bottle down. Yes. She felt good. She felt nigh invincible damn it. All the nasty shit she spent most of the day thinking about? NOPE. GONE. Just pleasant drunkenness. She turned to face Muika, spinning on the barstool. "So what are you by the way. Hi Spec, Fullbringer? You're not one of those bounts, are you?" She said with a nasty taste in her mouth just at the word.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:40 am

Muika was thankful the bartender wasn't listening or bothering with them unless Nadia ordered more drinks, considering the type of conversation they occasional got on. Though...talking like this with all these terms he might just think it's some popular, real life, fantasy game or something...

Him not listening though was much preferred.

"Fullbringer..." She muttered before taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:58 am

Nadia nodded. ahhh, Fullbringer. what was her power though? Oh right, she made... knives or something? "Can't Fullbringers do that like... bendy shit?" She asked, scratching her head a little and trying to remember if there was a name for it. She was pretty sure they could bend things though... or.. something.

"Being a hi-Spec blows. I can't do shit except the things I can do." She was highly unaware of how nonsensical that sounded. She raised a hand to flip her bangs to the side. "But whatever. I still get shit done."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:06 am

Bendy...

Did she mean...soul pulling?

"I'm'not really...really good with that." She was had mastered her Bringer's Light, and was able to use her weapon though she...she was horrible at soul pulling still...

That was right...High-specs didn't have...any secondary abilities to them, they only got what they got. That...That could be really dangerous...depending on the ability you developed...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:34 am

"Ahh, that sucks. that one sounds fun. You can drink shit without needing a straw or any of that crap." That was obviously not the most useful way to put that power to work but her mind was on drinking at the moment. "Ahhh, well oh well. All of that stuff sounds complicated to me. I'm happy with the powers I got even if it did mean that all of my tattoos crawl off my fricking body. That's the worst, y'know? I LIKE my tattoos to stay where the fucking ARE..." She grumbled, wobbling on the stool.

So maybe she was starting to get to the "too much" part of drinking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 am

"'M still...practicing with that one..." Muika replied, glancing down at the bottle of sake again rather than drinking it, she was...already past the too much, her words definitely held that "sleepy" tone and she was occasionally unsteady and wobbled some in her own seat much like Nadia was doing.

She could...see how Nadia felt a bit, having tattoos...those things, if a person really had a lot or they loved them then they became a part of them...so them just leaving would feel...well, the best example she could think of was not having clothes.

"Mhmm." She nodded, agreeing with Nadia as she was questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I help you?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: