(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can I help you?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Can I help you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:18 am

There were a lot of these spirit animals, they were...Nadia's tattoos when not like this then? It would certainly make them easy to keep hidden...

They all had names, and they were all...quite interesting; there was not only the cat, but a dragon, a snake...even a mushroom type and a hummingbird...

"T...They're names are...really cool..." She complimented, though she hadn't been sure whether to use neat or cool...or interesting; interesting...might have been better.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 am

She shrugged, looking way. "I didn't name 'em." She said, the bit of hair that came down over her face completely obscuring it from the angle Muika was at. The spirits were still mostly interested in Muika, though one floated back over and chittered something at Nadia, only for her to blow in its face. It swatted at the air in front of it and floated back before making a little 'hmph' and returning to Muika.

"So what can you do?" She asked, admittedly a little curious. Most people seemed to have completely different powers. She supposed it wasn't entirely uninteresting to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:22 am

What could she do...?

"Um...My main ability is mostly offensive, I have a blade I can shoot to fight with." It was what she mainly used whenever she needed to actually use her abilities, the other was...well it was good for avoiding people's eyes...she could make herself look like something that no one really batted an eyelash to, and travel from work to home, to home from work, and other destinations if she were alone.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 am

That got Nadia to turn her head at least, her eyes narrowed a little bit, though it was more in bewilderment than anything. A small little thing like her shot blades out? "That's a... remarkably bloody ability for such an unassuming girl." Her eyes rolled up as she thought about what she'd just said. Yeah that could maybe be offensive. "Er... No offense." There, fixed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 am

"M-Mm...Guess so, it's alright."

It was definitely a weapon meant for killing, it was meant to give killing blows more than ones that injured, though it could very well do that as well depending on her aim. It was just...normal for her though, she hadn't ever liked long fights, they'd just been something that were necessary for survival and so she often dealt with them as quickly as possible...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:47 am

Nadia sighed. She told Nadia what her power was. Nadia figured it was... only FAIR she tell Muika hers... though she didn't want to explain it at length. "Me... basically.. Dart, c'mere." The hummingbird perked up and flapped over, hovering near Nadia.

Nadia raised her hand and snapped her finger. Dart did a little twirl and suddenly in its place was a pair of sunglasses, which came to Nadia's fingers. Nadia slipped the sunglasses on. "They all do stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:57 am

Muika watched as Nadia called on of her spirits over, her eyes widening some as it turned into a pair of sunglasses. So they could all do things like that?

"They seem really useful..." She commented; if they could do things like that then it looked like they could be pretty convenient when they were needed. "I-It's a good power to have."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:21 pm

She nodded. "It can be. It's gotten me out of a few jams. They all turn into something different and each one does something unique." She continued, letting the glasses go. They turned back into the little hummingbird, which perched itself on Nadia's shoulder.

The other spirits still continued investigating this new person, though some had decided to perch themselves on her in a similar fashion, Raijin having laid down on top of Muika's head, while Ulysses had taken up her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Muika continued giving attention to the spirits that had perched themselves on her, but she kept her attention on Nadia as well as the woman explained how they'd helped her out on various occasions, and how each one did something unique.

"Y-You have a really good...variation then, if they can all do unique things; that's a-amazing, really..." She'd had a bit of trouble finding the right words, but...those worked...at least she thought they did.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

"Yeah..." She trailed off. She didn't know how to properly explain that they were all basically weapons. Even Dart turned into glasses that helped her track enemies during a firefight. Well... Zephyr and Ulysses weren't weapons persay... Zephyr specifically.

"Yeah... The rabbit helps me get around. The others all do.. various stuff." She said with a shrug. The rabbit perked up at mention of it and floated over before turning into a pair of what looked like shoe inserts but thicker, with markings on them. Nadia sighed, catching them. "As you can see.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Those were...shoe inserts? From what Muika could tell, that's what they looked like, though they were thicker than ones she saw in stores. So the rabbit helped her move around...it made sense, rabbits were supposedly quick on their feet so it being able to help with movement made sense.

"That...That makes sense." Muika nodded; for moving around, she mostly used her bringer's light or her own illusions, but Nadia's ability seemed really helpful too; the woman was lucky to have such a variation, that and they were little spirits...so in a way...it must be nice to have them around as well, it seemed like it would help if one was lonely.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Nadia glanced at the inserts before dropping them on the ground and placing her feet on them. Her boots seemed to fit into the top of them perfectly. If Muika's eyes were perfectly keen, they might notice the attachments shifting ever so slightly to accommodate her footwear. She didn't know why she was even putting them on, but sometimes it made her feel comfortable, having an exit immediately handy. Plus it made her an inch or so taller.

"So.." She turned, leaning against her side on the wall, her arms crossed again. "You drink?" The question wasn't exactly an invitation to open up, but it was the friendliest thing Nadia had said all day by far.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:51 pm

The inserts were...shifting? Well, they'd accommodated to Nadia's footwear for a proper fit. That was...it seemed they made her taller as well.

When Nadia began speaking again, Muika's attention was on her though...

Did she drink...Well...

Funny story... Not really, a rather embarrassing story, but that was something that would not, and will not ever be brought up. Ever.

"I-I can..." She replied; she could...she couldn't buy it herself for just a bit longer...a month? Less than a month? She could drink though, she had...so she didn't want to lie and say she couldn't when she could...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:56 am

Nadia made a small noise of acceptance. She stood up with a slight noise, before looking at the spirits. Should she motion for them to follow her? Ehhh, they had to come back to her eventually anyway. She actually wasn't sure they even COULD go too far from her.

"Well, I'm gonna go drink." She said rather simply before she started walking. Should she invite Muika? She didn't care if she came or not... She'd come if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 am

Muika watched as Nadia began walking, remaining where she was for a moment...blinking, before she she stood and followed the woman; she...some of her spirits were still hanging around, it might be...bad if they weren't near her.

She had no idea how Nadia's abilities worked in that regard, but...

That and...while she hadn't stated it entirely like an invitation it had...still somewhat sounded like one, it'd be bad to just...or well rude to just...walk off without a proper parting...she was learning this...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 am

Nadia glanced behind her a little, just enough to notice Muika was following. Well, that was fine. She turned a corner and headed down the street a little before spotting a bar. She didn't know this place but... seemed as good as any.

She hesitated by the door and looked back at Muika. She didn't nod or anything, but she made eye contact with her before heading inside. She looked around at the dingy little place. Shitty old music was playing on the radio. She walked over to the bar and sat down. The bartender gave her an odd cursory look and went to go do something else for a few minutes. Whatever, she didn't mind waiting, but he wasn't getting a tip, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:17 am

Muika followed Nadia; looking at the building...it seemed a bit low quality, but if she were to be here then...that might be for the best. Once she'd entered the building, she followed the woman to sit at the bar and...went about sending Iyuki a message on her phone.

She...was obviously going to be a bit late getting home, she didn't want him to worry; if she needed him she would contact him as promised.

She'd...never been in a bar before, and due to this being...rather unfamiliar territory she quieted, silencing herself for the most part like she did when she was overly shy or nervous.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:23 am

The bartender glanced back eventually after dicking around for a while. About time. He came over. "What can I get you?" He said rather flatly.

"Do you have any whiskey?"

The bartender furrowed his brow as if she'd asked something ridiculous.

Nadia sighed. "Tequila?"

Same response.

"Fuck, bring me a Sake. A strong one." She glanced over to Muika before shrugging. "She's on my tab." Muika didn't look like much of a drinker.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:28 am

Muika let Nadia speak first, listening to her rather one-sided conversation with the bartender as...they didn't really seem to have anything she normally drank. Sake? That was...really strong from what she knew...

"S-S...Something...s-sweet...i-if you have...have that, i-if not s....sake is fine..." She had stuttered quite strongly, but...but she was in an environment completely unfamiliar to her around people she hardly knew!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 am

The bartender looked at Muika and shrugged. He walked away and a minute or two later, he came back and placed two Sake in front of them. Nadia's seemed to be of a brand with a higher alcohol content, but it seemed the bar's selection was lacking in the 'tastes sweet' range.

Nadia used the bar edge to open hers and immediately took a decent sized guzzle before placing it back down. Not bad. She glanced at Muika's and grabbed it, using the bar to open it as she'd done her own before placing it back in front of her. The last thing she wanted was to have to dig out a bottle opener for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:58 am

Muika muttered a quiet thanks as Nadia opened hers for her, that...she probably wouldn't have been able to get it open, that would have been...embarrassing. Sake was strong so...she should sip, definitely sip considering...

Thinking that, she sipped from it; it tasted strong, definitely...

She could drink it though, it wasn't bad...strong, but not bad...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:11 am

Nadia glanced over mid sip of hers to see if Muika was actually drinking hers. Hm. That was surprising. She seemed like a real lightweight. Looks could be deceiving though. She finished her sip and put the bottle, already half empty, down.

"So what do you do around here?" She was curious what the spiritually aware did around here to fit in. She really just... wanted to lay low... but she never could help wondering if that would even be possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 am

Muika drank in sips, though...even with sips this was strong, and she was embarrassed to admit even to herself she was already feeling...well, not entirely, one-hundred percent sober from it...

Lightweight...

Lightweight to the point of embarrassment...

"Mm?" Nadia's question distracted her from her thoughts; "I...do normal...things, I guess. Have a job, have friends, have...a relationship, and just...e-enjoy my life, just...living it normally...When...When I'm not at work I'm mostly at home, I read...or draw..."

Overall...now she lived a rather normal life; she was perfectly content with that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 am

Nadia raised an eyebrow at the term 'normal things', which raised further at job, and reached its zenith at relationship. Feh. Fuck all that shit. "Well, I'm glad one of us is good at that. I can't seem to go two weeks without someone who wants a ghost double dead or some shit." She glanced at the bottle before tipping it back and finishing it off in one long guzzle. she put it down and motioned for the bartender to bring her another.

Once it got there, she immediately broke into it. "But I guess that's just your thing. I'm trying to live normal now too. For my sister's sake, at least." It seemed a bit of alcohol got Nadia talking, even if it did nothing for her surly demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:05 am

"I...I'm happy with normal, I'm still...not used to normal entirely yet, but...it's what I want..." Her words had slipped, though it went unnoticed by Muika; normally...she would have caught her slip up, but...

It was all she really said on the matter though, she was happy with how her life was now and wouldn't change it for the world. "I...see more hollows than...ghosts, but...I see them around sometimes too..."

She allowed herself to say that, seeing as the bartender wasn't really paying them any mind aside from when Nadia needed another drink, and she'd spoken quietly. Her live overall was normal, but...obviously she still had to deal with things like hollows, and ghosts...

Being spiritually aware...one could only become so "normal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I help you?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: