(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stalking for Novices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Stalking for Novices Empty
PostSubject: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:48 pm

So...find another human...and stalk them. This was a good plan, a genius plan.

Her best plan. Jack had been a fountain of information and she had wanted to learn more. So taking Pastel's advice to quietly follow a human, Yysara stood staring at this one from behind a tree. She was in her gigai, sneaking in the long white coat she liked and notepad...she looked rather like a scientific assistant. Her creamy blonde hair pulled back, her crimson button up shirt unbuttoned to show generous cleavage, she also wore a short pencil skirt.

A few of her snakes crowded around her, but much less than usual. One hidden in her hair, Pastel hiding in the edge of her shirt... and a few in pockets and around her leg.

Yysara was being lowkey, blinking crimson eyes as she watched the human male with the kitten. Was he a regular human or not...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Aito blinked, keeping his attention mostly on Regalia as he attempted to ignore the...very strong feeling he was being watched, which...after a few moments of feeling that way he'd been able to confirm that yes...he was indeed being watched.

It wasn't really all that difficult for him to realize it, considering watching and tracking others had been his job for a time, so he had experience in the little tells that let him know for sure. Regalia's attention had jumped from him to something else for short seconds every so often...it could be excused for just a curious kitten, but...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:09 pm

He was just sitting there. Yysara was taking as many notes as possible, but he was just sitting there with that kitten. She sensed something from him, so that was a sign but... he wasn't doing anything...

Nodding firmly, she moved from behind this tree and snuck to one closer with shuffling steps. Regular shoes were not her thing... Oh yes the great hunter stalks her prey... let me bite him? Please?

"No, we are just watching, remember?" Yysara replied in a quiet whisper that might be easily heard, since it was rather quiet nearby. Her hand moved up to her neck and possibly her ear as she peeked around this new tree, holding Pastel there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Aito's eye twitched slightly, but otherwise he continued to entertain the kitten in his arms as she batted at his fingers.

He...He could hear her, damn it...

It was quiet where they were, so it wasn't hard for his ears to pick up the whispering woman at all. She was talking to...someone? Just watching...?

...Why...?

Was it because of the cat again? Every time he went out with her it seemed to attract attention...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:20 pm

"What is he doing?"

Kittens and cats like to play. They learn to attack and fight from such things, their instincts kicking in. Their prey moves lots...which also includes snakes too. So be careful, she's a dangerous foe. Maybe we should retreat or request additional arrancar.

"...I doubt that. We'll keep watching, we don't need backup." Yysara blinked, continuing her whispers. Really? Backup over that tiny little thing? She didn't think it would attack them, the human was the danger. If the human even noticed them. It definitely was a human with powers, the power coming off of him unmistakable now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:26 pm

...Backup?

"I can hear, y'know..." Might as well blow the roof off of her little "stalking" game, for her and whoever the hell she was talking to. Backup, seriously? For what?

Whatever...

He glanced over in the direction he'd heard the whispering from, though his body tensed slightly as he saw...a woman, though...her gender wasn't what had caused him to tense. Why was someone dressed like that stalking him? He'd never seen her before though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:30 pm

FLEE! WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED! OUR COVER BLOWN! CODE MAUVE!

Yysara had a brief moment when she wondered if those weird moving pictures, movies, from human world had been a bad choice for the snakes as a whole... Before she froze. She had no idea what to do...he had seen through her ultimate sneaking skills.

"...No you don't." Try confusion tactics! She blinked crimson eyes and ducked behind the tree, heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 pm

"..."

Did she think he was a damn moron!?

"Tch; yes, I can. You're over there hiding behind that damn tree; I'm looking right at you..." His body relaxed some, she...it was impossible for someone like her to be working for Bell's Viper, they wouldn't send such a horrible tracker after him...they weren't idiots...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 pm

"..."

...CODE DAYGLO! He's saw us, we should escape with the information. Bring it to a higher up. Let them handle the Cat and its servant.

"No, we can't go back empty handed." Another whisper, this one modified to be slightly quieter. "That would be really irresponsible. We can not fail. Stop making up codes."

Maybe not so bad, but to go back in disgrace!? No new information to report... nothing new learned... How could she face her Master?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Aito blinked again; she couldn't go back empty handed...? What the hell did she want? She was stalking him for...what reason?

"What do you want?" He asked before letting out a breath.

Might as well get straight to the point, he sure as hell wasn't going anywhere so whatever the hell she wanted he guessed it'd be best to figure it out; there was no guarantee he could provide any assistance though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 pm

"..." Yysara peeked from the tree, gave the human a once over glance and then hid behind the tree once more. He continued to hear her, she must modify her voice more.

FLEE! Do you hear me, we should flee. Do not trust the Cat's mouthpiece. They are liars and thieves! And Murderers. They kill for fun. For FUN.

Peeking around again, her face was composed in obvious thought before she hid again.

"...Let me follow you." A third peek around and this time in a normal voice she replied after careful deliberation. It wasn't as if he seemed confrontational. "And...answer things. Questions."

You are the worst secret spy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:05 pm

She wanted to...continue following him...and ask questions? What...Why...? Why the hell did she need to follow him, she could just ask her damn questions right here!?

"I'm not getting up anytime soon." He replied, turning his attention back to the cat; "Whatever you want to ask, ask it; dunno if I can answer though..."

Why him...?

"And you don't need to hide..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:09 pm

"You are answering already." Yysara's notepad was out and she was taking notes, glancing up at the human in obvious interest before she stepped from behind the tree. "When you leave, I also wish to follow you. I wish to study you."

Just go right out and give away our secret mission! You really have no idea how this works...

Yysara ignored the comments and walked to the bench, bowing low before straightening up with obvious wiggling from a rather obvious set of attributes. "Thank you for your help and for your welcome into your domain. I am studying humans and you are a human with powers, so I shall study you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 pm

She wished to...study him...?

What the hell had he gotten himself into this time? Well...he hadn't really gotten himself into anything! She'd just started following him around and now this!

Why couldn't he just have a normal, damn day for once in his life!?

"..." He was quiet as she approached the bench and bowed, ignoring the obvious bouncing as she straightened herself up.

From what he could tell...if she was talking about studying humans then she definitely wasn't one. Then what the hell was she? Shinigami? She...Shinigami typically knew about humans though...

"...Whatever..." He said, averting his eyes for a moment; "What do you want to know...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:24 pm

"...You seem to wander about. Why? Why do you sit? Why do you carry that..." Yysara trailed off as Pastel called it bad names and then blinked as her hand went up. The pastel snake popped up from the edge of her shirt, uncurling and peering out despite the hand holding her back.

"That cat. Do you communicate with it? Is that your power? Do you also always look away? I thought you looked at one when talking." His eyes had gone to the side, why? Yysara tilted her head, blinking owlishly. "Is this normal behavior here? Are there other polite behaviorism I am missing in this land?"

Normally quiet, once she was given something to investigate and questions to ask, they flowed from her mouth in an unending stream.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:30 pm

S...Slow down! How many questions did she need to ask at once!?

"Gh...gh...I'm just on a walk." Did he really have to answer all these trivial questions? "I'm sitting to take a break...and I carry the cat because I brought her along on the walk..."

What even were these questions...

"I don't communicate with her..." Just as those words left his mouth, his eyes caught the snake coming out from the woman's shirt. Wh...What...? "s'Not my power, and I look away because I can."

God damn...these stupid questions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:34 pm

"Why are you walking?" Yysara questioned more, unfazed by the short responses as she moved back to write all of this down. Her eyes and hand moved quickly across the paper before she flipped it over.

"If you can not talk to her, she must be a pet then. Then why would you carry her around? Do you wish attention from others? She could jump out and cause issues or die from one of the many things that kill you mortals." Like smoke. Smoke killed mortals, she had learned. She also learned they were not hardy at all, and could die from minor things like slight impalement.

How weird.

"What is your power? Why do you look away if you can?" More questions, she had so many. This human was odd and providing lots of information even in his actions. "How do you avoid dying without iron skin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 pm

"I'm walking because it's just something to do." Whatever the hell she was...didn't she see anyone just going out on a simple walk!? How was that not something that was normal!? She was actually writing all this crap down...

"She stays in my pocket, and she just hates being at home alone." Simply put, the kitten was a spoiled little shit.

"A-" She continued to ask questions; how many had she already asked? "I avoid dying by not doing stupid shit."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:44 pm

It kept him busy. That was a response she recognized, having spent centuries wandering a desert. Yysara nodded thoughtfully as she focused on writing down all of his responses, though a blank spot was left as he didn't mention his power at all. The kitten wanted to go along, something she also understood... and not being alone? Utter understanding.

The snakes hidden on her body started poking out from their hidden places in addition to the pastel snake as she asked more and more. Looking up after she got all of his responses down, the arrancar blinked. "Your power? What type of human? I see... So humans do not-stupid 'shit'."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:48 pm

"Fullbringer..." Aito answered, still not having yet mentioned his abilities...hell, he was still learning about them! He'd just recently been able to manifest them, not that anyone other than him knew that...

He blinked again, he didn't...

"Some humans do...they're all different..." He answered, well...he'd put it simply.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Fullbringer was... Yysara stopped writing after a moment, flipping through the notepad as a tiny frown appeared on her rather stoic lips. She was sure she had written it down, but this information must be on another one of her notes.

From what she remembered...they were humans that... tainted by hollows? The frown disappeared and she nodded and looked straight at the human for a minute. "A cousin then."

"Some humans do... I...see." Yysara did not understand, but she wrote it down as she went back to work. "What do your powers do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Cousin...?

"Hah?" Aito rose a brow, confused by her statement; the hell did she mean, if anything she looked related to Okura not him. She was no one from Bell's Viper, nor was she family of either of them though, as that was something both lacked through blood.

Again with the power question, she wasn't going to stop asking until he answered...was she?

"I have a gun." He blinked, once again...he put it simply.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am

"You are hollow tainted. I am an arrancar. Thus, cousins." Yysara read the question in the man's words and spoke simply, flipping the page as she continued her writing before she was forced to stop.

"...What is a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:07 am

A...Arrancar...?

Those were...well, he knew what they were, but how many people now have warned him to stay the hell away from them!? Well...overall...this woman really didn't seem dangerous...she just had an unimaginable amount of questions...

"It's a metal thing you use to shoot with..." He couldn't just whip is weapon out here in public...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:12 am

Yysara noted that without looking at the notepad, apparently able to do such magical things as she stared at the human with curious crimson eyes. "Shoot? What is shooting?"

A metal thing that did this thing called shooting... She was asking so much and hadn't been polite! Realizing this... She must make amends. "I am Yysara, fraccion to the Tricera. You are?"

Should she apologize in her true form? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking for Novices
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: