(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stalking for Novices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Stalking for Novices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:19 am

"It's...just..." How the hell did she not know what shooting was!? "A...Those beams that comes from some hollows mouths, they're 'shooting' that at their enemy."

That...That was a way to explain it...

How else was he supposed to explain it!?

Yysara, a fraccion of the Tricera; tricera...that was...three, right? A fraccion...he was trying to remember what he knew, and after a bit of thinking on it he remembered...they were...underlings, of sorts...?

"Aito..." He answered, since she'd asked who he was...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:23 am

"I see. Like a cero... You are a cousin indeed." Yysara nodded thoughtfully, noting this as well. Seeing no more questions for the moment, she stuffed the notepad...somehow...into her generous cleavage. It disappeared.

She then held out her hand for him to do the thingy with the shaking. "Nice to meet you Aito. Now I will follow you and see what you do until I have questions again."

Yysara fell silent after this, staring expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:27 am

Well...he didn't shoot beams exactly, but...whatever... He didn't want to try to explain the differences, it was just...too taxing. It seemed that way, anyway.

"A...Ah..." She planned on following him around until she had questions again...what...

Gh...

"Whatever." Aito shrugged, moving to stand after having returned the kitten to his pocket before he began walking. Whatever...He could run to the store and pick up some candy or something for later...If she wanted to follow him around while he did boring shit like that then that was her choice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 am

He seemed fine with it. Yysara was reading things correctly! As he stood, a snake slid down her leg and slithered up to his, climbing up his leg as the blue coral snake decided to make friends. Blinking slowly, the arrancar let a small smile appear as Pastel lifted her head up for pets now which Yysara obliged the snake with.

"Be good. No biting. He'll die, remember?" Yysara gave her orders and then followed Aito down the street.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 am

"Gh..." Feeling something...slithering up his leg he continued walking, trying not to...pay too much mind to the snake. It wasn't that he was all...that worried about it, snakes weren't anything to panic over, but...

That was a venomous one...the one on him...wasn't it?

He...They'd listen to her, right?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:43 am

The snake gave a nod and then slithered into the man's coat, moving up towards his neck as it wished to be friends. The blue coral snake was one of her most friendly and it liked the man, he was quiet.

Yysara followed along behind Aito, staring at him and watching him intently... Which drew quite a bit of attention. She was not a subtle looking person and when she stepped she bounced... All in all it drew a lot of eyes, a handsome young man being trailed by a woman like that whose attention never wavered from him in the least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:48 am

He'd be...fine, just fine... Yysara seemed to have...some control over them, though he really didn't know how obedient snakes could be, he'd never really messed with them that much before...

Aito attempted to not pay attention to the eyes that were directed their way; damn, had no one ever seen a god damn woman before? She had a body, so what!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:54 am

"...Ow. How odd..." Yysara spoke after a bit of walking, stopping in her place immediately as she looked down at her feet. She blinked, looking down at the shoes that were causing her pain from all this walking in displeasure.

"...What is wrong with these shoes? How come they hurt?" The human would surely know, the arrancar calling out to him as her snake nuzzled its head against his cheek and neck in a very very friendly motion before its tongue tasted his skin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:58 am

Aito stopped, having frozen a bit as the snake...licked him after it'd nuzzled against him. That... Why was it doing that? It was...a friendly movement, he guessed...if dogs or cats licked that usually meant friendly. He...It was kinda hard to judge based on cats and dogs though!

At Yysara's question, his eyes went down to her feet, his eyes on the shoes.

"They're heeled." He stated. "That's why."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 am

"...?" Yysara somehow conveyed the question while staying silent, wobbling on her feet in confusion at this revelation of shoes and their ability to hurt feet.

"We do not...have these problems in the desert." The snake had settled against him, having liked his taste and learned much from it. It was comfortable around his neck like an odd necklace, its bright blue and orange form a bit noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:06 am

"Heels basically crush your feet..." From what he knew, that's what they did at least, they situated them weirdly when women wore them, and therefore they became easily uncomfortable. They definitely strained them, so he felt what he'd said was somewhat accurate.

The snake...if the damn thing would wrap around under the neck of his coat...it wouldn't be as noticeable as he felt it was right now. Why...was it doing this?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:12 am

"..." Yysara stared down at them, then stepped out of first one and then the other shoe. She kicked them into a nearby bush and then blinked. "They will crush them no more. We shall continue."

"She likes you. You are bonding I think." Pointing out the snake around his neck, she finally gained a warm and obvious smile as her head tilted a bit. The snake nuzzled him more in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 am

"A...Ah..." She just planned on going without shoes? People would definitely start looking then, more so than they were, because going without shoes in public was just...odd... "At least...get some sandals or something..."

Those were cheap...

"It's odd to go without shoes when you're out in public." He explained, though keeping his voice down.

The snake...liked him? She was bonding with him? So it was like how dogs and cats acted then? He hadn't expected...snakes to act in a similar fashion, then again...they belonged to an arrancar so they probably weren't...completely normal snakes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:22 am

"Sandals..." Or something? Yysara trusted the human's judgement and he seemed to think that it was weird to be without shoes. His explanation caused her to nod slowly and blink. She needed them, and there were none to be found in her immediate vicinity.

So she did what she should, stepped to the nearby alleyway away from all of potential humans that could get in her way and opened a garganta. Stepping into it, it was a mere moment later when she returned with a pair of sandals on.

"Do these work?" The tear in the fabric of reality shifted ominously behind her as she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:27 am

Aito was silent, blinking once more as Yysara stepped into the nearest alleyway. He followed her somewhat, stopping a few steps in as she...

That...

Well...it was definitely more ominous than the portals shinigami had; these were...not friendly looking at all in all honesty.

It wasn't long before she returned, stepping out of it now with a pair of sandals on as she tilted her head, that portal still open and shifting behind her. "A-Ah...they're fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 am

"Is something wrong? Have you never seen one before?" Pastel made a disparaging remark about Aito, which made Yysara tap her head in warning. Had this human never encountered an arrancar before?

Her snakes other than Pastel, the one in her hair and the blue coral snake had left her for now as she wondered what else... Wait, she was learning about him... Did he want to learn about things as well? She blinked slowly and turned a bit, waving to the portal. "...Did you want to go in? I could take you to Hueco Mundo if you desired. The Corona's Tower is safe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:36 am

"No..." Aito answered, glancing back at the portal again as he replied to her. He'd never seen one of these portals, nor had he ever even met an arrancar before today.

Did he want to what!?

"I...I'm good..." He didn't know what the hell would happen if he stepped in there, she said it was safe, but really...how could he just believe that!?

He didn't need to see Hueco whatever, anyway!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:40 am

He hadn't? How weird... Or maybe not. She had no idea, the Quincy Jack hadn't either. Yysara would have to note that for later since it seemed the human wanted to go. I'm good meant...that yes? I am good to go? I am good for this?

Yes! That must be it. She was getting the hang of things.

Grabbing his hand, she held onto him tightly as she pulled him into the garganta onto a platform made of her energy. "Hold on to your kitten then, if she falls I may not be able to capture her before she disappears into the inbetween parts of reality."

The portal closed behind them...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:44 am

W-Wait! What!? Wait! Wait! He'd said "I'm good" though! That meant he didn't need to, how hadn't she understood that! Wasn't there a damn protocol to enter something like this!? It...It obviously wasn't like a shinigami's portal, but still!

He took the kitten from his pocket as he was pulled along into the portal, having sputtered some in attempt to get out his denial, but...before he could get anything out it was already too late.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 am

"Do not worry. I won't let you fall." Yysara murmured as she started walking along, the platform forming ahead of her. The other end of the garganta was ahead, taking only a few brief moments as she led him along...

And then they were in a dimly lit, rather warm room. The sound that was hundreds of snakes slithering around sounded as she stepped out, blinking as the lights brightened once again. There was a huge bed in the center of this room that was filled with snake accessories... a few harps and other things... and the room itself was huge. There were doors leading out and she turned to Aito. "Welcome to the Corona's Tower in Hueco Mundo, the land of hollows. This is my bedroom... Would you want to see the Desert as well? I would not recommend it going out into it, but there are places you can see it from."

She was...there might have been a slightly excited air about her if Aito noticed, though the emphasis on the word Desert implied it was important. She...wanted him to see these things? Possibly she wanted to share...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:55 am

Aito was focused on not falling, even with Yysara's promise that she wouldn't let him. What the hell was this portal? Walking on a thin....layer of what felt like reiatsu. That...Was that what they were walking on? Either way...this was stressful as hell.

They came out in a room, and obviously one of the first things noticed was...the sounds of all those snakes. How many did she even have...?

His eyes glanced around as the lights came on, Regalia in his grasp as Yysara began to talk, and explain some things.

"A-Ah..." He...was already here so...

...As long as he wasn't gonna end up dead?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:02 am

Snakes were everywhere, some large enough to eat the man whole... Some entirely tiny... And the blue coral around his neck slipped down to join her siblings. All colors, all kinds and shapes and designs on them...

They ignored the pair right now, Pastel calling out greetings and explaining things as the every present snake also followed her 'sister'.

"...If you see the Corona, she is teal, you would be best to bow and be respectful. But she will not bother you I believe. People bring others here all of the time, there was a shinigami captain in the baths the other day." Yysara felt a warning would be nice but also wanted to reassure him that he was no in danger. He was quiet, so she felt he wouldn't be disrespectful.

Letting go of his hand, as the snakes left her, she popped from her gigai into her true form. Stretching rather loosely, she yawned and revealed fangs before turning her slightly snakelike eyes on him. Her uniform somehow showed more than her gigai had and was held up by magic.

"Would you like to see the Desert first or other things?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:07 am

There were so many snakes...how the hell did she keep them all? Some of them were monstrously huge even... None of them...were bothered though, and were going about their own business, even the snake that'd been around him had gone to join the rest.

"A...Ah..." Teal woman...? That was their...leader then...?

It was soon after he answered that Yysara exited the fake body she'd been possessing, revealing...how the hell was this outfit even working like that? Wh...Whatever...

"W...Whatever's fine..." He replied, not really minding where they headed first...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 am

"...Questions?" Aito's words made Yysara tilt her head, the blonde hair loose now and falling around her in small waves. He seemed to have questions maybe...?

He seemed okay with whatever first and thus the arrancar nodded and turned, her veil shifting and shining lightly in the light. "All right. I shall show you the desert first, then the baths..."

Everyone had to see them. Hopefully the Corona would not mind. She seemed to show them off enough to others...

Moving to one of the doors, the snakes slithered out of the way and gave them a path, though more than a few eyed Aito rather...intently. "Follow me."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:17 am

"...No..." Aito replied after a moment; he didn't really have any questions, he was more focused on...getting through this little tour unscathed. How had he even gotten himself into this...He seemed to need to ask himself this question a lot...

He followed the arrancar as she requested him to, trying to ignore the snakes that stared as he walked.

Desert first then...baths? What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking for Novices
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: