(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stalking for Novices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Stalking for Novices - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:59 pm

"Ah... I see...There was a quincy named Jack. He seemed accepting." Yysara pointed out, not really fighting Aito's words but letting him someone had other than himself...though he had a really good point.

Hollows did try to kill and while she didn't like fighting... The fact that she was here and an arrancar proved her own viciousness. "You are helpful. In many ways... thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:07 pm

"Some...might be accepting, yeah...it'll probably...be rare that that happens though...immediately, anyway." Aito explained, trying not to...sound offensive about it; "I think it'd...be best for someone, a human anyway...to get to know you first...then later when they learn that you're an arrancar...they'll hopefully realize you're no threat..."

At her thanks, he eventually gave a small nod. "Mn..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

"So I should...hide it on purpose. Then let them know later?" Yysara was taking mental notes but this sounded a bit mean, though...it would mean that she wouldn't be attacked. This was all so odd and new to her, she was learning so much...

She took no offense from his words, still with that tiny smile as she spoke. "Your plan sounds smart and good. I shall use it. Did you wish to visit other places in here after the bath or would you like to go home immediately?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:18 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave another small nod; it would be best for her to hide it until it was obvious she'd befriended the person, and they were comfortable around her...then perhaps that would open a window for better acceptance.

When she mentioned exploring the tower more, he glanced over to her again before his eyes returned to the water. "Mn...Whatever's...fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:28 pm

This quiet man seemed to know a bit about friendship and befriending others. Maybe he could be a good study for that too! Yes, she would take cues from him as well...

His reply had her confused though. Her head tilted to the side as she turned fully to him. "I...do not understand."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 pm

"If...you want to show me more that's fine, I'll follow along..." Aito replied; he didn't really have anywhere else to be, but...

It wasn't like he needed to see the rest of this tower or anything....

He was fine with either choice really; he'd be fine heading home or fine if she wanted to show him more places...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:41 pm

"...I should take you home. Enough stress for one day, I think." Yysara nodded at her thought, deciding that he had enough stress and the baths were good for relaxing. "You can always return."

If he wanted to come back and see more he could, so that was always open. She...was happy and content in her newfound...whatever this was. Watching. Her new watching subject.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod, perfectly fine with her suggestion.

He could go home, eat dinner, and well...he guessed he had a skype call planned with Selena as well so he'd see about that before bed. Not too much to do, but still it would be best he got home sooner rather than later when he began to think on it...

"That's fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Yysara went back to relaxing in the bath at his agreement, waiting a bit before straightening and standing up. She pulled herself from the water with no issue, dripping everywhere as a set of towels seemed to be stacked nearby... The arrancar moved to dry herself. "Whenever you are ready they are right here."

She wasn't in any hurry or rush but merely was done for now, her body relaxed and soothed as she moved to dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:10 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod as Yysara moved from the baths, waiting a few more moments before getting out himself. He felt better after being in there, so he'd remained in after Yysara had gotten out due to that.

He took one of the towels she'd pointed out to dry himself off with, making sure he was dry before he moved to dress again. How long had he been here? If it wasn't too late, he could stop by some stores on the way home...well...street vendors, he couldn't go inside any stores with Regalia.

Once he was dressed again, he moved to get his phone and wallet and moved them deeply into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Yysara moved to her uniform slipping it on and the obi following suit. She adjusted it briefly before she turned to look at Aito. "Is there anywhere you wish to end up? I can place you anywhere in your human world you desire."

She tilted her head, wondering if he had requests. He was all dressed and ready to go... Pastel was leading the kitten over to him, the snake wrapping around his leg as the kitten pursued her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:24 pm

"Ah...you can put me out at the alleyway we were in, s'fine..." The vendors weren't really that far from there, it was a quick walk so he'd be fine.

As the snake lured Regalia over, Aito picked up the kitten back into his arms once she was close enough; she was still looking down at Pastel, having enjoyed playing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:34 pm

"Okay." Yysara opened the portal and stepped into it, waiting at the edge for him to follow her. The alley way would be perfectly fine for her, she watched as Aito grabbed the kitten and made sure he had a tight hold.

"Follow me again. I have the platforms made." She began walking once he was ready, leading him back out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:37 pm

"Mn..." With that, Aito followed Yysara once he was sure all of his things were settled properly, along with making sure he had a good hold of Regalia.

The platforms were still a bit...unsettling, considering how thin they seemed but they held...and if they held that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Leading him back out into daylight after only moments, Yysara smiled very softly and nodded. "Please. If you need anything, please contact me."

She had no idea he was worried over the platforms, being forces of her will and power so she had no worries over them at all. Arrancar had such luxuries, no worries or faltering over their own powers... Instinct ruled all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 pm

"...How?" Aito questioned, once they were out of the portal and back under the sunlight of the city, still daylight.

How would he contact her if needed though...? It wasn't like he could just say something out loud and suddenly she'd poof and magically be here. It...It wasn't like he'd need her anyway, but it would still make sense to get...contacting figured out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Yysara pulled out an item that looked remarkably like a phone and yet...not. She held it out for him. "Humans have such things?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Aito dug through his pocket, producing his own cellphone after Yysara had pulled out something that looked...very much like one. So arrancar had communication devices like the shinigami did too...

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:09 pm

"Here is my information." Yysara quickly read off the information in her phone and accepted his before nodding. She was quiet again, but there wasn't much for them to say now. He was set for what he needed now so she was fine with leaving, since she could always come back and see him. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Once Yysara had given him her number, he'd given her his before pocketing his phone again, as he gave a small nod to her thanks. "Mn..."

Then they were set then, that question about communicating had been figured out, a problem solved.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm

"Feel free to contact if needed. I can transport you to other places if you desire to...as thanks. For your acceptance." Yysara slid her phone thing into her cleavage and bowed lowly...Her uniform performed its magic admirably and stayed up.

"Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:31 pm

"A-Ah...bye..." Aito replied, bidding Yysara a farewell as she polite bow to him; she...she didn't need to do that...

He'd see her again...whenever then, whenever she wanted to...study up on humans again he guessed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Yysara straightened at that goodbye, gave him a nod and turned to head back into her portal. It snapped shut behind her as she made her way back to the tower and her rooms. She had notes to put down and organize.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Aito remained in the alleyway until Yysara had left, waiting a few moments before he stepped out from the area to head towards the vendors he'd planned to go to.

He had an idea for where he could keep his item that was more...convenient...might as well test it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking for Novices   Stalking for Novices - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking for Novices
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: