(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:28 am

Luca's eyes were on Selena as she looked up at him, her eyes holding both sadness and...determination within them. She needed him...

She wanted him to wash the pain away, or at least as much as he possibly could.

Hearing her say that, he leaned forward, nuzzling his face against hers before connecting their lips.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:37 am

Selena smiled, a small one but a smile as Luca nuzzled her face with his own. She nudged back softly before his lips found hers, her hands and arms coming up to wrap around his neck as she responded strongly.

Luca was hers, Luca would never leave. Luca would protect them and love her, she would always, always be by Luca's side... He was safe, he was hers... She let out a small whimper at those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 am

Luca's hold tightened slightly as Selena's arms went around him, her response was strong and he continued with the kiss as his hand lightly clenched on her back.

This would make her feel better...it would take her mind off the pain she'd been feeling; he would help her feel better in whatever way she wanted. She needed soothing, and comfort...

He wouldn't leave her, no matter what he'd be here whenever she needed him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:28 am

Selena groaned lightly as Luca's hand clenched, passionately returning his kissing after a few moments of more gentle ones. She needed him now, her hands slipping up to his hair and tugging a bit as they slid out of his sleeves. More, she needed more. More touch and more feelings and more everything.

Deliberately moving on his lap, Selena tempted the man. Sweet and gentle would not do at all for this, not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 am

Luca's hand eventually relaxed, moving closer to Selena's side as he felt her hands move to his hair, tugging a bit on the dark locks. A noise came up as he felt her move on his lap; things were moving...quickly, but...

His hand slipped a bit more, moving to the side of her chest as his other remained secure around her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:36 am

Selena groaned lightly, Luca would be the death of her! Her hand removed itself from his hair, trailing down his chest as she reached his pants and began undoing them. She wanted to be driven to distraction by Luca not stuck with time to think!

"Luca... I don't want nice...or slow... rough damn it." She pulled from the kiss for just long enough to speak, her mouth moving back after and continuing where it left off. She needed...needed distracting... loving just wasn't going to cut it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Luca's eyes followed Selena's hands as the moved down to his pants and began working on his belt, his attention returning to her as she began speaking.

Rough...she wanted rough, then...

She wanted to be thoroughly distracted from today's events, wanted to temporarily push them to the back of her mind; he wanted to help her, and comfort her...if this was what she believed was best, then he would do his best to oblige.

The hand that'd slipped to her chest was touching, his touch not as gentle as usual, firmer, but not enough to really hurt her. The hand around her waist moved to the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Selena moaned softly in her throat, this was much more like it. Luca's touch sent thrills through her body, her hands getting the stupid belt undone as she then began working on the buttons and zipper holding them closed now. Get it open...

His hand was on her lower back and she arched her back up a bit, Luca's touch rather welcome distraction in any form right now. If she had...candy with her...she would feel even better... feeding him would be so nice after this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 am

Luca's hand moved from her chest for a brief moment, undoing the two buttons she had buttoned earlier before coming over to him after having been given the shirt; with the shirt open, his hand returned to her chest, resuming his firmer touches from moments before.

The hand on her back clenched further for a moment as she finally got his belt, feeling her hands as they attempted to make quick work of the buttons on his pants.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Selena appreciated Luca's tendency to never wear underwear out of gigai, she appreciated it a lot as his pants finally were opened up and her hands slipped inside. Touching the skin of his stomach and then sliding down, she quickly gripped him and began stroking more than a bit. She wondered how the hand at her back would clench as she did this...

She wanted...wanted him. She wanted Luca... A small moan came up as he unbuttoned his shirt and began touching her bare chest now. Selena pulled away from the kiss for a moment to let it out, before pressing her lips against his a few more times in quick, hungry kisses. It obviously felt good and she was quickly becoming too distracted by this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Feeling Selena slip inside his pants once she'd gotten them undone, and touching him... his hand clenched slightly again, before a groan made it's way up to the back of his throat as she quickly gripped him.

The attention she was given him was awfully distracting, but he didn't let up with his touches; as she pulled from his lips to allow a moan to escape, one of his own slipped out as well, unable to stop it before she connected their lips again, and again, and again with her quick kisses.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Selena loved Luca's sounds now that he couldn't muffle them anymore, rubbing him gently but insistently as she attempted to arouse him more. More and faster, she hated...hated this empty feeling.

Luca filled all the weaknesses inside of her when he was around, he needed to do it now. His hand got more sounds from her, soft whimpers and groans as she leaned forward against his hand. "More...more Luca!"

His moan felt so nice, she stopped her kissing for the moment to rest her forehead against his as she groped him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 pm

More...

Another moan rose up as Selena continued to touch him, feeling her hand stroke him as she reacted to his own touchings. The hand on her back slid to abdomen, his touch firm as it roamed over the area.

Her forehead was against his, but neither continued the kissing just yet; her touches were...distracting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:07 am

Luca's touches were distracting Selena, small pants coming from her as she gave him little moans for his efforts. Her hands on him squeezed a bit as she became too distracted for a moment, before one slipped out of his pants a bit. She began tugging them down jut a bit more so she could get them off of him in a bit, her mind focused on what she wanted next...

It was too nice hearing his moans, so despite her wish to kiss him she held back for now and instead distracted her mouth with kissing his jaw. She wanted to hear Luca moaning more and more before they were done.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:48 am

Luca gave another moan as Selena squeezed him slightly, unabe to hold back his reaction; he wasn't able to hold back any of his reactions...not that he wanted to when it came to this...

He allowed Selena to attempt to get his pants lowered, though he not pause in his own touching or teasing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Luca moaning was soothing in a very not soothing way. It soothed her heart while her body heated up more, the removal of his pants just enough successful now. Her mouth reached his neck and she bit him hard again to muffle the moans he was getting from her, her hips lifting off of his legs a bit so she could move up.

Selena was now successfully fully distracted from her heartbreak thanks to Luca's touching and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:40 am

Feeling Selena bite  him in attempt to muffle herself, Luca tensed as a moan was halted partway through its escaped, another followed shortly after; it was difficult to suppress his reactions, he already knew this...had recently had this very thought...but, again, it was...good to let them out fully though.

Despite his own distractions, he didn't stop touching her; he enjoyed touching her, and she wanted him to...so he would do so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Selena's breathing was hard as she pulled back, moving her hips up a bit and barely able to stop her shivering as Luca never stopped touching her. She was too far gone to wait anymore, gently holding him in place before she slipped him inside. A loud moan came from her throat as she tried to muffle it more, but failed. She didn't want anyone else hearing this...

"Luuucaa..." Or maybe she did...maybe she wanted others to know he was hers and she had...had claimed him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Selena's name escaped Luca as she held him, slipping him inside moments later; his hands tensed once more as a moan followed. He didn't care about his own volume, unless someone were walking by this room they wouldn't hear...it wasn't fully soundproof but it was for the most part...

Again Selena's name escaped him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Selena never did get used to hearing her name moaned by Luca, he had always muffled...always hidden it and she gave a rather wicked laugh as she began moving her hips quickly. Luca being loud was fine with her, make him louder... make everyone listen to him be hers utterly.

She leaned down as he moaned her name, a stuttered moan coming from her as she reached near his ear and whispered softly. "I-I...love you Luca..."

That's what this odd combination of lust and everything had to be... this strong unbearable urge to always be with him... never wanting to let go. There was nothing else it could be.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

It was difficult to respond with words, his responses to Selena's actions typically taking priority over any sentences he could make, but...she'd said...

"L...Love you..." He'd gotten it out, much to his relief though a moan followed shortly after.

He'd said before, when they'd been talking about it...he wanted the feeling he felt to be love, and it was...he wouldn't accept it being anything else. That's what he felt...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:12 am

Luca had somehow responded to her words, causing Selena to whimper strongly and hold him tightly as she never stopped moving on him. She was focused on him too much, his moans distracting her and letting her know he rather liked this... He always did but confirmation was nice.

She felt too good herself, her body heating up more and more as she grew closer to her limit, moaning Luca's name every little bit as if reminding herself it was him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:16 am

Another moan escaped Luca as Selena moved, her own responses...plus her movements on him...they made his responses stronger, not because he was out of his gigai. There were...many reasons he was unable to help but react so strongly...

He...He was unsure though on how much longer he would last at this rate. It all felt...amazingly good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Selena's breathing was ragged as she finally climaxed, moaning Luca's name just as she did so. It was too much physical and emotional feeling for her to be able to continue, her body clinging tightly to his as she shook from the orgasm on top of him. Luca...wouldn't leave her... ever...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:31 am

Shortly after Selena reached her limit, her name escaped Luca as he gave a moan, reaching his own climax; his hold was tight for a short moment...relaxing slightly afterwards. His breathing came out in pants as Selena clung to him.

T...Too...good, it'd felt...too good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: