(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

It was...fun to push or pull others into the water like this, if it was deep enough; Selena enjoyed doing this, and found it amusing... He had not been hurt, so there was no harm done, she was even laughing.

It was something fun to do then, Luca nodded at the thought, a small smile appearing on his face as Selena grinned down at him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:15 pm

"You should try it yourself sometime." Selena slipped into the water as soon as she saw Luca's soft smile, the heat making her groan softly as tense muscles were relaxed. She settled against a small ledge before dunking herself under and letting her hair soak.

Bath...baaath...relaxing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Luca gave a small nod, moving in the water to sit next to Selena as she settled into the bath before dunking her head under the water.

It felt good, the water relaxing his muscles; after everything it was good to relax like this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Selena popped back up after a few moments, hair soaked as she leaned her head against Luca's arm and shoulder. She gave a soft little sigh and closed her eyes, a smile on her lips as she relaxed for a bit before she should wash. "So do you have shampoo and things here? Or are they not allowed in the bath..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:50 pm

"How is it?" Luca questioned as Selena resurfaced, glancing at her as she leaned her head against his arm. She seemed content, judging by her sigh, she was smiling as well...

Shampoo, ah....

"I'll get mine, we have our own and such..." Saying that, he carefully left Selena's side for a moment, being watchful so she knew he was moving first...so she could life her head off of him for a short moment.

He returned a moment or two later with his bath things, setting them on the nearest edge to them. "We can use mine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:58 pm

"Relaxing, I feel all my tense muscles just...melting." Selena's brain was melting too, she just wanted to float in this bath and relax forever. She didn't want Luca to move, but with a slow movement she lifted her head and stopped leaning so he could get up. "Mmm."

His own wash... She'd smell like Luca. Her eyes half closed, she glanced over at the items he set down and nodded. "Thanks..."

The heat from the bath was making her drowsy as she lifted her arms up a bit weakly and reached for the hair washing bottle... which one was it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Relaxing... That was good then, he could see that she was enjoying it, but it was nice to hear it spoken. These baths were definitely relaxing, and soothing; when he'd first tried them it had definitely helped his tense muscles.

To relax his muscles after so long...

"Welcome..." He replied, watching as she reached...for the shampoo? Luca moved to take it, handing it to her since it seemed that was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:06 am

Luca was kind enough to hand her the shampoo, Selena giving him a small smile before squirting some on her hand and then lathering it into her long hair. It was...floating in the water so she had to bring it up on top of her head in a poof for the moment. Ugh it'd be nice to just be clean.

Very clean after yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 am

Luca waited until Selena had properly lathered up her hair before taking the shampoo bottle himself; he went about washing his own hair as she did, his short enough to just wash without having to pull any of it up.

It felt good to get properly cleaned off, and now that he was well rested it felt even more relaxing to be in the baths...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 am

Once she was rinsed, Selena leaned back against the edge of the bath, her head resting there with eyes closed. It was too much work in this delicious heat to do much at once and she let her body relax with a deep contented breath. Luca...was an arrancar... but she wasn't too much bothered at the moment.

It seemed to come and go in waves, her angry or upset thoughts over that. She had no idea how long this sort of duality would last of caring and not caring but she was just pleased for the moment to rest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 am

Once the shampoo had been properly lathered, Luca ducked down into the water and attempted to rinse it out; he popped back up, backing a bit away from Selena to properly shake out his now soaked hair.

His hands went up to push his bangs out of his face, now that his hair was soaked they covered his eyes...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:37 am

Selena peeked one eye open at Luca as she heard him shake his head...before she smiled rather approvingly. Mmm...mmm bath eye candy...

As he pushed back his hair her smile grew and she sighed happily. This was the life... She was too relaxed to be reacting to this in a manner normally she would, but her arm moved out and motioned him closer. It was effort to speak...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Having pushed his bangs back, Luca noticed Selena's gesture for him to come closer again, and he did as silently asked of him; he moved back over to her side to lean back against the baths to sit and soak.

It felt nice, just relaxing like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:46 pm

"I need more baths with you, you look handsome like that... Mmm, maybe not handsome. Sexy?" Selena chuckled, her head going from the ledge to Luca again as she immediately snuggled back up. She didn't close her eyes, instead she stared up and wrapped her arm around his.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 pm

"I would not be opposed to more baths like this, it's quite soothing on tensed muscles, and rather enjoyable..." Luca replied, though...she believed him to appear as that during a bath? Was that so...?

He looked nice like this?

"I had believed you would enjoy this, it's pleasing to see I wasn't incorrect."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:06 pm

"We should then..." If Luca wanted more like this, Selena would definitely not object. It was immensely soothing and fun, as far as she was concerned. She'd have to wash her body soon but really she was enjoying too much his touch as they rested.

She smirked at his words and teased a bit. "Its a hot bath! I am not sure I could object unless it was some sort of kettle you were boiling me up to eat in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:09 pm

"No...It is simply a bath, nothing of the sort like that..." Luca replied; she was teasing, but...he didn't want her to believe that that was a possibility in the slightest.

Such a bath had no ulterior motives, it was simply a bath to clean one's self and relax in.

A content breath escaped him a moment later though, he was definitely comfortable, and wouldn't mind more baths like these in the future.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:33 pm

"I'm teasing...Luca..." Selena's voice was a mix of amusement that he felt he needed to reassure her and also a bit of exasperation. She knew he wouldn't devour her!

He seemed content and she chuckled softly at the breath he let out, nuzzling her face against the arm she was curled up around. She could definitely fall asleep... Wait... something bothered her. "Do you get tense muscles a lot then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Luca nodded; he'd...wanted to clarify though...

At her question though, he was silent for a moment before giving another nod. "Doing what I do can be stressful...in a sense...I have to injure myself to make the medicine I have, and while I've eventually come to feel numb at inflicting wounds it's still stressful to inflict them, since I must prepare myself to do so...

I have not been sleeping accordingly either lately, until now... so I've perhaps been a bit sluggish, and that combined with work isn't exactly a compatible match..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm

"...When we head back I'll give you a massage." Selena listened with a bit of...annoyance at his powers. Luca had to harm himself... it made him tense and upset and the whole...lying had harmed him too in this manner.

He'd not been sleeping well either... She would definitely fix him utterly then. Selena had other skill than sex for relaxing damn it. Her eyes opened as she went for the body wash and cloth to clean herself with, leaning over and away from Luca to get clean. "You deserve one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:23 pm

A massage?

Luca blinked, perhaps a bit of surprise, a small twinge, in his expression at Selena's offer; he had...not experienced such an event. They were meant to help, he knew, but he'd never had one himself...

After a short moment of thought, he gave a nod; if it would help...it seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Luca's slight shock made her smile just a bit before she began washing her body, that look with his hair slicked back and his slight twinge of surprise?

Selena felt it would be worth it. "Mm, I'll only be able to to a few spots though. I'd think your hands and shoulders and head plus your neck would be best. Once I'm all recovered though I'll give you a full massage."

She felt he'd like that. His hands were his most worked and hand massages felt amazing... plus his shoulders and neck would be stiff from playing and working...and obviously his head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:25 pm

"You should rest more...before concerning yourself with me..." She was still recovering, if it was going to tire her to give him a massage then she shouldn't focus on that for now.

He would be alright, the bath and the weight off his shoulders from...everything was definitely a huge help for him.

She said when she was fully recovered she would give a proper one, but he wanted her to recover first before worrying herself over him...she was alright now, but it would still take a little more rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:37 pm

"...No." Selena muttered stubbornly, she intended to give him some sort of massage and she would damn it. No stupid arrancar was stopping her. "I will do it, I said I would and I will. You will be unable to stop me short of holding me down physically, I can promise you that."

Selena quickly scrubbed herself, the hot water making it easy to just get all clean without too much worry. Since that was done, she then moved to the conditioner to set it in her hair and relax for a bit longer before they had to go...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 pm

"..."

It seemed...she was set on the massage...

He would not...force her from doing so, he had just wanted to suggest she rest first, and worry about herself before minding him; she was...definitely set on this...

So in response, Luca gave her another small nod; if she was sure about this, then he would comply.

As soon as Selena was done scrubbing herself down he took the body wash himself, taking his own washcloth before going about getting himself washed, next would be conditioner, which as soon as Selena was done with it he went about using it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: