(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 am

A sound came from her purse, a little jingle that signified a text and Miyako wondered who that could be and what they wanted...too bad for them she was too far away... or was she? Hibiki was...firmly sleep on her and she didn't want to wake him, it was really cute... but maybe if she shimmied...and stretched her arm out...

Her fingers scratched lightly at the floor as she almost reached one strap of the purse after a bit of quiet struggle, before success! She glanced back down to make sure Hibiki was sleeping still, as flustering as that thought was, she reached into her purse and pulled out her phone only to find a bunch of messages. Without even looking at the time, she saw they were all from her friend in the dorms who... oh...oh noooo!

The final text was one that pretty much said she was covering for Miyako, since it...was a bit past curfew and not to worry but...the ones before it... Her eyes glanced up and saw that the time was past midnight and her eyes widened as her hand fell to her face with a soft smack. A tiny little groan escaped her. "I'm in so much trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 am

"Mn..." Eventually Aito stirred, his eyes opening as he heard a small groan; that...

It was dark...other than the moonlight it was really dark...he was...warm, and...on the floor-

He'd fallen asleep!?

It didn't take him long to notice Miyako, considering their positions right now; wha... no way could it still be before her curfew with how dark it was! "A...Ah..."

He...He did not know what to say...

Trouble... She would...get in trouble for this...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:44 am

Hibiki's noise startled her, a small sound of shock escaping her as she looked down. Her phone dropped to the floor as her hand went to his head without really knowing...what else to do. He was all snuggled against her and she'd never...never had this happen before in her life.

It wasn't bad...not...not at all... but... She's muttered that without thinking if he could hear it or not! Trying to explain, the fluster in her voice was obvious. "D-Don't worry. My friend...is covering for me, when she didn't...hear from me... I sent her a message so she knows I'm fine... J-Just..."

"I-I won't be able to go back tonight..." She'd snuck in past curfew lots of times, but the friend had known ahead of time she was going to be coming back! "D-Did...you sleep well?"

A weak laugh sounded, she was fighting her extremely flustered state right now. Rambling, she was rambling again oh no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 am

It wasn't bad...not at all?

Considering how close they were it wasn't hard to here her, but... Dorm, she needed to-

Not worry? Ah... Her friend was covering for her then, that was... good. No trouble then, she just couldn't...go...back tonight...

"A...Ah..." He...let that statement slide for a bit and answered her question, giving a nod; "Didn't...mean to fall asleep..."

If...she couldn't go back then...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 am

Hibiki seemed just as..nervous...as she was. His Aah was stuttered and it seemed a bit unsure...

She couldn't blame him, Miyako was a ball of nerves and wrecking right now. Still he...was being cute, hearing he hadn't intended to fall asleep and she smiled just a bit. "Mm...I-I guess I'm...comfier...than expected...ahahah..."

"..." What did she do now...She couldn't ask Muika and Iyuki to stay over, how would she explain THAT!? And it wasn't like she knew anyone else off campus...

D-Did that mean she just...stayed here?

Maybe...she should sneak back into her room...but the window would be locked! Craaap.

A few small sounds escaped her throat, little nervous ones...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:09 am

"A...a...." Comfier than expected, well...there was that, she was comfortable at least but...there was an obvious problem here. Her not being able to return to her dorm. What....What was she supposed to do then...

She...here...

"You...can have the bed..." He could stay under the kotatsu so she'd have...her space for actual sleeping. Just...She had classes, if she took the floor she'd probably end up...end up uncomfortable and maybe irritable when she had to head back which would lead to questioning...

That...That was it...

Wasn't like he was concerned or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:14 am

That was a cute...sound... Miyako's face flushed a bit and she looked away, her hand settling in his hair a bit. Hibiki was...not moving and...just staying where he was so...she wasn't sure if she should move or not. He was the one who knew about this stuff...

A few moments passed after he'd spoken his offer, her head turning a bit in surprise. "Y-Y-Your bed?"

How come her voice had to squeak on that?! "B-B-But I don't...have pajamas..."

...How come her mind had to come up with a lame excuse!?

"And...and where...will you sleep?" Don't think about him sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:27 am

"Gh...a...Just...borrow...s...omething..." He had...shirts, and pajama pants...the pajama pants were hardly ever used considering he typically slept...in his boxers...so..so they were clean!

Where would he sleep?

"I'll stick to here..." The kotatsu was warm and it worked fine for a blanket, he'd just use one of the few pillows from the bed and he'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:32 am

"N-N-N-Nooooo. I can sleep under the kotatsu..." Miyako's face was so red she couldn't bare it, she was going to seriously die from this! It was impossible to respond to Hibiki's first suggestion either...

Wear...something of his!? She let out a high pitched little sound at the thought, unable to move at all due to Hibiki's...insistence on laying on her.

"I-I-I won't...fit your clothes... I-It'll be like your coat but... worse..." It was a weak and flimsy excuse and she knew it. If she had to...she would... Which she couldn't from the floor. "U-Um...we...should... get up..."

Not that she...wanted to, this was...really sweet and his head was so close...she wanted to kiss it but...just too much fluster over other things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:45 am

"s'Fine...Bed's...more comfortable..." He was only thinking of what was best right now! That was her taking the bed for the night so no chance of irritability in the morning!

That....That was it!

"Gh..g...My shirts...would be big..." They'd be like wearing a...long nightgown maybe on her or...or whatever! It wasn't like there were any other options! "The pants have ties so just tighten' 'em... I've never worn most of 'em..."

So they were clean!

M...Move...right, move...

Aito moved back, sitting up from his previous lying position so Miyako could move properly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

"I've slept under kotatsu before! I'll be fine!" Sleeping in...Hibiki's bed...even all alone... Miyako would die. She would die if she attempted it, in fact her heart was probably racing hard enough for him to feel and hear with how close his head was.

She finally caved on the clothing though, making a small strangled noise of confirmation. Pants...could tie...he'd never worn them so it would be fine... and the shirts would be long so...

...What did he wear to bed then if not...the pj pants?! Miyako was definitely not thinking of that as she popped up once Hibiki freed her. She stood a bit too quickly, stumbling a bit dizzily before righting herself and stretching.

"I'll...w-wear whatever..." He was just sitting there...did...did he expect her to go through his...clothes... to get pajamas?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 am

"s'Fine, just sleep on the bed..." Just...Why couldn't she just trust that it was okay to do that!? "Sleep on the floor you might wake up irritated..."

Saying that, he stood shortly after Miyako had stood and went towards his closet. He rummaged through it for a few moments before pulling out one of his shirts, along with a pair of long pajama pants and shorter ones that would probably go past her knees...considering they'd stop at his if he put them on.

He'd keep his back turned like last time so she could change.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:05 am

"I-I think you might end up aching though...and with those pants on too...you'll be uncomfy... so I'd feel bad..." Miyako felt guilty and it showed as she fidgeted a bit, her left hand coming up to hold her right arm and rubbing it a bit.

Hibiki was rummaging through his closet and she waited while looking away for a few moments, wondering what she was going to do now... Hopefully...hopefully Muika didn't...or Iyuki...didn't try to stop by here in the morning.

When he had the pajamas out, she accepted them with a shy nod and moved to the other side of the room to change. His back was turned but...but! Still... Miyako reached up and pulled her shirt and bra off and then tossed her shorts onto the pile with a soft thud before quickly slipping on the shorter of the PJs (which still had to be tied to hold them up and still went past her knees). It was cold so she hurried with the shirt after a few shivers and found it was...it was...not too large on her really. It...clung...a bit...

Her arm came up over her chest as she let out a soft little squeal as she noticed that.

"D-D-Done... H-Here...you put the longer ones...on..." Miyako didn't turn around, if she did he'd notice what was wrong with the shirt! Instead she held out the extra pair of pjs pants with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:10 am

"I won't be the one going out that much tomorrow..." Unless she wanted to make plans with him then he probably wasn't going to be out much in the morning or during the day. He wasn't working tomorrow so he'd be fine!

When she was done changing he turned around, accepting the longer pajama pants, though...even changed she didn't turn around...though she was probably waiting on him to...

"A...Ah..." With the longer pair of the pajama pants in his grasp, he went about changing into them, and once they were on he gave Miyako the okay. "Got 'em..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:15 am

"But...I'd feel weird sleeping in your bed. A-At least with the kotatsu I can pretend I'm at home or something. Your bed...will smell like you..." Miyako felt she would die sleeping in that bed, she couldn't sleep in it and she couldn't take it from Hibiki!

Hibiki took the Pjs and she nodded silently, not moving an inch or removing her arm... and even as he gave the okay she just nodded. "O-Okay...now you toss a pillow...to the Kotatsu and I'll go...sleep over there."

She couldn't turn around, she was chilly from how low they set the air conditioning and...it would be bad even as she shivered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:20 am

"The whole apartment smells like me..." Aito pointed out; not just his bed! "If you end up irritable from sleeping on the floor people will think something's up."

Really....It was beneficial for her to take the bed!

"It's weird for me to take the bed with you here too." He didn't have a futon or anything extra, him sleeping on the bed would make him seem like more of an ass than he already was!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 am

It was hard to argue with someone when you weren't facing them! Miyako gulped and turned around, keeping her arm FIRMLY planted across her chest as her other hand waved about. "I-I have off days! I can just say I slept badly or had nightmares. I-I can't take your bed from you! I'd feel really bad Hibiki."

"I-I don't want the bed! I-I just want the kotatsu! I-It'll be comfier." That was a bald faced lie but really she did prefer the kotatsu over the bed. Her face was so red from this, her arm not moving even a bit as she stared down at the floor. "Sh-Shouldn't you do as the guest wants?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:28 am

"Me having the bed would put me into a higher category of assholer-ry than I already fall under!" Aito replied, not raising his voice but his words were quick. Even if she was pulling that "Do what the guest wants bullshit" if the guest wanted to sleep on the damn floor that was a gray area!

Regalia just watched from her seated spot, her tail swishing as the two went back and forth with their arguments.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:30 am

"But I would feel miserable and guilty and awful and I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways! Maybe not even at all." Miyako was a bit frustrated at how stubborn Hibiki was being and let go of her chest to wave both arms. "You aren't an asshole either! You are just making categories up! I'm taking a pillow and sleeping under the kotatsu and you can't stop me!"

Giving a little stomp that caused reactions and a frustrated little sound, she hurried over to the bed to steal a pillow. If she just laid under it he couldn't do a damn thing to stop her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:35 am

"If someone was staying at your place and you didn't have a futon or something you'd want them to have the bed!" He retorted, again his words simply quick, and there was an asshole category, damn it! There definitely was! "The situations the same on my end!"

Couldn't-

Wh-

As Miyako hurried towards the bed to grab a pillow, he reacted on instinct rather than actually...thinking about the action went to grab her in attempt to stop her, not picking her up but his arms definitely went out and around.

"G..g...." He...had not meant to do this....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:40 am

"I would also want them to be most comfy! And if they really super insisted on the kotatsu, I would let them have it!" Miyako's voice was still a bit raised up, flustered and just tired of arguing over this. She was taking the kotatsu, end of story! "If the situations the same you shou-Eeek!"

Miyako let out a surprised squeak once more as a rather unexpected occurrence happened, feeling something wrap around her and stop her from moving forward. Hibiki's...arms were around her...she didn't even have the pillow and just...

He wasn't holding her super close but...he definitely had his arms around her and she instinctively backed up against him so she was against his chest. She didn't struggle at all, he...he was warm after all...and her face flushed as she was quieted from her arguing from this action. What...was she supposed to do now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:46 am

"......" Aito blinked; he... he had meant to stop her, but not like-

She'd backed up against him now which...made the hold less awkward but it'd still been completely unintentional! Well...she wasn't...vocally freaking out about it so...that was a good sign, or well...good in general...

"...." God damn it. "I'll...feel like shit...If I'm the one to take the bed..."

He had said it before, but here...here he'd say it'd and be straightforward about it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:51 am

Miyako stood there a bit quietly, not sure what to do since...well the shock had washed away her flustered and frustrated fighting instinct. Hibiki's voice was a lot calmer as well and she reached up to hold his arms with her hands while her head lowered a bit.

"I-I will too, though. I don't...I don't want you to have to sleep on the floor..." Her voice soft, she squeezed his arms lightly. Her face flushed as she glanced over, the bed was...definitely big enough... She choked on her first response before the second one got out in a coherent form. "It's... wh-why don't...we...just...share it...then..."

They had napped together! He had been laying on her already on the floor! How...how was this any different?! Th-Then neither...could be uncomfy...the other option was to both sleep under the kotatsu...which made NO SENSE EVER if the bed was open...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:55 am

"....Fine." If she was fine with that then that was acceptable... Neither were on the floor in that scenario, and it would be comfortable for the both of them. The bed was definitely big enough so it'd be just fine.

Plus, they'd just napped earlier so it wasn't like they hadn't already slept right up next to each other...

So fine...

"I can...turn off the kotatsu, and put it at a...normal temperature..." Considering even with the blankets by the time it was morning just getting out of bed would leave them freezing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:00 am

Hibiki gave in...immediately and Miyako sighed in relief before realizing that no...no this was not a relieving situation. She had been avoiding sleeping in his bed for a reason and now...here she was not only sleeping in his bed, but she was...with him in it.

If she was religious she would be praying to the gods for all sorts of help right now.

Miyako gave a slow, quiet nod. All the spunk and fight had gone out of her, she was dead now...utterly dead. He could...definitely just...go do that... She would...crawl into the bed...

Maybe die...

With that thought in mind, she moved to get out of his arms and then crawled onto the bed...before sitting there and bringing a sleeve covered hand up to her mouth. She...stared at the bedding, trying not to...not to freakout...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: