(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:58 am

Why did the cabin need to be so far out? Miyako was glad summer was winding down, otherwise this would be a huge hot pain! The pair had taken a cab as far as they could before walking and walking and walking. Miyako ran a lot and was prepared for the walk with tennis shoes and shorts, along with a tank top and lots of sunscreen. She carried the bag of changes of clothing, a few extras as well as her bathing suit just in case, while Hibiki had been charged with carrying the large bag of food items. It wouldn't be high class by any means, a camping trip really...

There was luckily a rather well worn path back to the cabin and finally with a happy yell that was also a bit worn out despite her fitness, she rushed into the small clearing where the infamous cabin rest. "Hibiki we maaade iiiiit!"

Thank the gods! Miyako made it to the door in mere seconds, rushing into the place that wasn't too dusty really and rather nice inside for a random cabin...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:04 am

This walk was hell almost, it would be if it were still in the middle of summer so it was a bit more tolerable. Of course though, Aito wore his typical attire that certainly was not something to wear during a long, long walk...

Regalia had been left at home with food and water, they wouldn't be gone too long, and she'd been alone over night before so she'd be fine.

There was a well worn path eventually, and when the cabin finally came into sight he was extremely relieved though... It seemed so small, those two had seriously lived in there for over a month?

He followed Miyako to the door, and entered the building with her. It was pretty clean, though... "First things first...we toss the mattress out."

Saying that, he put the bag he was carrying down and stripped himself of his coat before turning to the bed. Yes... Definitely get rid of that damn thing. "I can get it, so...rest...up..."

The mattress wasn't huge, so he could get it out the door with only a bit of difficulty due to his own tiredness from walking. Once he'd said his previous words, he went about removing the thing.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:16 am

"H-Huh? Not even..." Gonna wait? Nope he wasn't, Miyako trailed off as Hibiki set his bag down and she followed suit. She was too busy taking memories of the place to draw later that day when she would probably have to be resting. No need to just sit around and do nothing when recovering from power use!

Wanting to help but knowing he'd just wave her off, she instead stood back and watched as Hibiki hauled the mattress out. She itched to replace the thing with her powers, but...well it had been a long walk and Hibiki had ordered rest. He'd be irritated to find her using her powers already, she'd just wait for him to get back.

So she plopped down near the food bag and pulled out a bottle of water and an energy bar to snack on, noticing there was still a few crates of bottled water in a bare corner. That was useful!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:19 am

Once the mattress had been tossed outside, Aito abandoned the thing and returned inside, shutting the door behind him. He went over to Miyako and sat down nearby, letting out a huff after the heavy lifting.

"How the hell did they live out here for over a month...?" Perhaps apartment life had spoiled him somewhat...but damn... Maybe it was his old self speaking, but even he had standards...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 am

Miyako scooted up to Hibiki as he returned, holding out the water bottle and half the energy bar she had saved for him. He was one of the few she'd share with and she blinked up at him before looking around the cabin. "Yeah... really. How did they. No running water, I mean there's tons of water bottles but... sheesh. What about baths? What about food?"

"There...isn't much to do... either..." Miyako's eyes went to where the bed used to be, shuddering as she imagined them...passing time...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:29 am

"Bathhouses probably...but...that's an annoying amount of trips to make..." Aito answered, accepting the water bottle and the remaining half of the energy bar from Miyako.

He wouldn't be able to handle it, he would have gone insane... No running water, and you'd need to make constant trips for food and baths. Not much to do either...as Miyako said...

...That was also something he absolutely did not want to think about.

Staying her a couple of days...yeah, manageable; it was camping, over a month... They were insane. From what he knew, Osamoto had been sent to find her...so when they'd...somehow decided to live together why not move into where ever he was living? It seemed like anything was better than this long-term wise...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 am

"How did they do it? How...did they survive longer than a few days... That's too many trips for washing. Clothes too! What did...they do about all of this?" Miyako shuddered strongly, glad Hibiki had taken the water and energy bar for the moment.

What in the world had they done about everything? This was the biggest mystery and she was kind of glad they had the apartment now if only because living here had probably been pitiful. Her voice awed at how stupid that had been, she just shook her head. "They were crazy. Completely crazy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:41 am

"Osamoto...had to have had a place before this so why...?" Aito was unsure if they'd ever find an answer to these things... Those two were just...insane. Living out here... Too many trips to make, dealing with baths and clothes, and all of that on top of that...

Hell no.

"After...more rest I guess we can start practice, first would be...making this place more stay-able. Futon at least..." If Miyako couldn't manage a comfier mattress a futon would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:46 am

"I-I don't know. Why would they willingly choose this? Why not have her move in with him? I don't...I don't...understand..." Miyako's voice was soft, still awed at just the insanity that had occurred between the couple dubbed the nerds. The greatest mystery of all time was now this cabin...

This was not important though and had no bearing on their trip. Miyako gave a strong nod and a grin. "I can do that! We'll need a bed...since sharing's not a problem. Mmm, there's a table and some chairs but... Gasoline I can make, but I brought a lighter to burn the mattress. Blankets, pillows...is that... a condom box?"

Miyako's voice was disbelieving as she had been looking around the room in thought to try and figure out what the camping adventure would need. There was just... a box of condoms sitting near the water bottles in the corner! What...!? She turned beat red and just... what!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:50 am

Bed then... If Miyako felt she could handle that then he'd trust in her abilities to do so. There was already a table and some chairs, so they could use that to eat at, and...

What?

His eyes followed Miyako's before that familiar look of horror crossed his face. What...What the hell was that doing there!? Wh...Of all things to be abandoned in this damn place!

Aito shuffled over to the box, grabbing it before walking over to the door and promptly tossing them outside where they landed on the mattress. He shut the door and returned to his previous spot. No.. No they were not dealing with those idiot's abandoned box of fucking condoms... Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 am

Miyako watched with wide eyes as Hibiki had a minor freak out and tossed the box onto what she could only assume was the mattress that was to be burned. It would have companions then... She'd need a lot of flammable things to get those both burning then...

Hibiki plopped back down next to her and she leaned against him as she summoned her brushes. It wasn't time to think about weird stuff Muika and Iyuki had done, it was happy time! Her eyes glowing in the dim lighting of the room, she gripped a brush and with a few strokes a memory foam mattress plopped onto the bed stand. "Sorry, I don't know whats inside regular mattresses so that was easiest... Now for sheets..."

The brush moved expertly in the air, a carefully folded sheet in dark blue but speckled. It was followed by two matching pillows and a sheet to cover them as well as a blanket. All appeared with pops and Miyako ended up using two of her brushes up, breathing a bit heavier than normal by the end but laying against Hibiki so it didn't matter. "T-Tada~ I'm useful sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 am

Aito watched as Miyako summoned her brushes, sitting quietly as she created a mattress that plopped down onto the bed's area before blankets, pillows, and sheets followed. Good. Now they had a bed.

"s'Fine..." He replied after she'd finished, that type of mattress was definitely just fine. "Not just 'sometimes'...." It was obvious what he wanted to say. She was more useful than just "sometimes" as she put it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:12 am

"...You aren't allowed to be sweet." Miyako muttered softly, her head nuzzling against his arm lightly as they sat there for a few moments more. She had a light blush from Hibiki's attempt and rather thorough success at making her feel a bit better over her powers.

"What next? Anything I can do sitting down will probably be best!" A bit more excited after his small cheering up words, she grinned and held up her remaining brushes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:15 am

"..." He could say whatever he wanted...

What more did they need... Well... Necessity-wise they had a bed now which was the main thing. They had food, water...a table, and chairs... "Candles...? Easier light source..." This place seemed fucked on electricity...so candles seemed like the obvious go-to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:23 am

That silence was telling to Miyako but... well she hadn't meant what she said. His words had made her happy and Hibiki had to have known it.

"Mm candles... I can try to make a lamp too?" She'd seen old oil lamps, the ones they had in olden times... Oil and them were easy to make so she could probably do both... Her eyes glowed once again as she traced odd shapes in the air. They were much less complicated than the previous ones at least and then a decent sized pile of long, thick, candles appeared. Then, next to it appeared a stand and an olden oil lamp as well as she traced more things in the air. "Tadaaa~ More things! Anything else you can think of?"

By now she was leaning against Hibiki a bit more, this was tiring her out a bit more after that walk than she had been expecting and she reached into the food bag to grab one of the high energy bars to fill her up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:27 am

Now they had light sources at least for when it was getting too dark, to him...they were basically set now. "I think we have...everything for now, if we think of things later we can deal with it then. For now, rest and eat."

She was obviously exhausted now, the more of her weight she put on him told him as much as he watched her go for another energy bar. They were here for training, so they'd end up exhausting themselves, yes, but...

There was a limit, and Miyako had reached it for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 am

"Resting and eating as ordered." Miyako smiled but also teased, her brushed fading away and becoming her bracelet once more. "I guess the walk here was a bit too much on top of things. Sorry Hibiki, I can probably help you practice here in a bit?"

Devouring one of those bars, she worked on another three. She had specifically got the highest density calorie ones that still tasted good, knowing she'd need more substance than usual. She wasn't too tired really, but it was a bit taxing to keep making things...that was what training was for! Miyako intended to take short breaks and work herself and then collapse into a ball at night and sleep, doing it again the next day! Good thing her morning classes were pretty much skippable~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:42 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod "s'Fine..."

She didn't need to apologize, she needed the rest after that walk, and though they'd taken a short break before dealing with the mattress and stuff it could hardly be considered a break after all of that. Rest was needed.

"At most I'll need targets..." Just something to actually focus his aim on. "After rest."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:46 am

Hibiki felt it was fine and she smiled softly, nuzzling him a bit as she leaned against him still. With the bars devoured, she felt a bit better. Miyako nodded as he informed her he'd need targets and she almost got up to start making those when he rather firmly stated after rest.

"Kaaay. After rest, as also ordered~" She wouldn't disobey him in the least, following his orders when they were seriously given.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 am

He knew better than to just tell her what he'd need and then leave it at that, she'd probably go about making them right here and now if he'd not said to rest again.

Aito glanced down at the charm on the bracelet he had, though he didn't summon the gun yet, he was still resting; he didn't need as much rest as Miyako now, but he was content to keep on resting until she didn't need it anymore either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 am

Miyako was watching Hibiki, so when his eyes went down to his charm, hers followed and she smiled softly. "We still match you know... Whatcha thinking about? I know its not that."

She knew him a bit too well by now to assume he'd ever think such silly things like she did, but it never bothered her. She liked how serious he was, he balanced her out at times and it also allowed her to be more silly too. He could use a bit more goofiness in his life.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 am

M...Matching...

A "tch" was on the tip of his tongue, but with much power he held it back.

When she asked about what he was thinking about, he gave a small shake of his head; "Nothing really...just thinking about the best method to go about training when it comes time to. Don't wanna exhaust myself too quickly."

He wanted successful shots, misses would be a waste of his energy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:13 am

"Well for now, we're building up stamina right? So...mmm just aim carefully for each, and get used to it. You can always work up to moving around lots and dodging and stuff while doing it." Miyako wasn't sure if she knew what she was talking about, but you always started with basic stuff first it seemed. In art or anything, you got one set of things down and then worked your way up!

"Neither of us has had a lot of practice just using them, I bet having them active will drain us too... So we take lots of breaks and get used to it all." Good plan? She looked up at Hibiki and smiled sheepishly at her little speech.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:16 am

"I've used...real guns like this before, but it's been a little while so I'm probably rusty...that and any missed shot's a waste of my energy so I gotta be careful." He could definitely use a gun, he had plenty of experience...just this one was different, and it was mostly stamina building he'd be doing here, and familiarizing himself with a gun again.

Train, then breaks. Seemed good, and Aito gave a small nod at that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:22 am

"You have? I'd never seen a real one until... you um burst into my dorm room waving it." Miyako's voice was quiet and her question was a serious one, a bit loaded in that...she wanted to know more about what he'd been through. She did try to lighten it a bit with her words after though, a sheepish smile on her lips.

"Mhm, these run on our energy...so you just keep using it and build up your stores... Like muscles I think? I have more energy than you, I think from what I can...sense. I think I might be able to give you my energy if you need it..." She murmured softly, almost to herself but definitely speaking to him as well. "I mean, its worth trying out things at least while we're safe out here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cabin Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next