(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 am

"Ah, I'm best at using guns...daggers, knives...those kinds of things, but I've used other weapons too." Aito answered; unlike normal guns though this thing didn't run on real bullets... From what he could tell after he'd manifested these abilities was that the "bullets" were his energy, straight up condensed bullets of his own energy...so just summoning it was a bit taxing energy-wise, shooting it away was even more-so.

Give him her energy? He wasn't sure how that would work, but if Miyako thought she might be able to it wasn't like they should dismiss it since it was a possibility.

"We can try later, maybe after I've shot off a few towards a target..." To be able to tell if she could, he'd definitely need to drain himself some.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:37 am

"That's a lot... of weapon knowledge..." Miyako was both impressed and mildly disturbed by all of that and wondered how many weapons he could use... Her brushes appeared as she lifted one up, drawing in the air lightly for a moment and forming some throwing daggers in her other hands. She held them out to Hibiki, her head tilting to the side.

"Sounds like a good plan! But first...show me please. Something..." She didn't care what really and it seemed forming the daggers hadn't bothered her one bit really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 am

"Mn..." Definitely a lot of weapon knowledge, he couldn't deny...

Aito blinked as Miyako...formed a dagger and handed it to him. He accepted it, though for a few moments he blinked down at it as she asked him to...show her. Show her what? What....

He began toying with one of them a bit, spinning it around with expertise in one of his hands as he debated on what to show. It wasn't like there was a target or anything in here... So what did he throw it at?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:47 am

Miyako watched the dagger that Hibiki was spinning in his hand with a bit of enjoyment. His fingers were...very versatile and flexible and she was entranced by the spinning of the dagger. It was not nice he knew how to do this so well and meant bad things, but she couldn't help admiring his skill a bit even if it was a more show offy move.

"Mmm here!" Hibiki didn't have anything to throw them at so her eyes glowed and after a moment she had a flat disk. "Can you hit a moving target?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:51 am

Aito glanced over at Miyako as she created something else, not stopping with the dagger spinning now that he was accustomed to it and watched her create...a disk? "Mn." He gave a nod, a moving target would be fine.

She planned on throwing it?

If she did, he'd quickly go about throwing one of the daggers to it, to spear it with...though considering it was a disk it'd likely snap...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Miyako waited until Hibiki gave the okay, tossing the frisbie like disk up in the air. He had been spinning that dagger really...just it was cool! But knowing how he'd learned put a damper on her excitement... At least until the dagger he tossed speared the disk and split it from the force. They fell to the floor while she popped up, hands in fists close to her chest as her mouth was hanging open in excitement.

"Oh oh oh oh! Can you do it again Hibiki?" Moving targets with a dagger? He was so cool! She looked down at him with sparkles radiating from her, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Aito seemed a bit surprised at Miyako's excitement at his demonstration; she was even sparkling from the looks of it... She'd liked it that much, and wanted him to do it again?

He looked down at the remaining daggers and after a moment gave a small nod; "Just make more disks, and I can..."

It wasn't like it took much out of him, so he could do it rather easily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Miyako gave an excited nod, her eyes glowing as she began drawing a few shapes in the air. "Okay!"

A couple more of the same odd disks appeared in her hand before she let her brush drop to hang from her wrist like the rest. "Ready?"

She gripped one and held it up to toss, which she would once he was ready for him to toss knives at.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ah."

Aito readied the next dagger as Miyako created more disks to throw, spinning it in his hand again; he gave a nod when she asked if he was ready before she threw it. The dagger was quickly tossed right after, spearing the disk much like the first time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Miyako tossed disk after disk for Hibiki with the biggest grin, giving happy laughs every time he hit them with the daggers. This was so cool! She was in awe and amazed, moving targets were supposed to be hard as hell to hit!

And he hit every one!

Once all the disks and daggers were used up, she dropped down to her knees and wrapped her arms around Hibiki. "You are amazing! It was like...seeing a circus act but way better, you could be a knife thrower in one or something!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:49 pm

A bit of a surprised noise escaped Aito as Miyako dropped to her knees and embraced him once all the daggers had been thrown. A...A circus act!? Hah?

"A...Ah..." Knife thrower?

Circus...definitely not the type of life for him, even with these skills... Wasn't that...a hard life to live or something? He was perfectly content with his easy life right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Hibiki shouldn't be surprised by Miyako's hugs at this point, but she had felt he'd need one. His sound was questioning and she pulled back enough to kiss his cheek as she looked at him. "Please don't though, join a circus I mean. It'd be really sucky, I'd have to wait months to see you."

She was teasing, but it was a gentle tease.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 pm

"T-Trust me, I'm not." Aito answered, letting out a small breath after Miyako's teasing. He was definitely not planning on joining the circus any time soon, or ever. Too difficult a life, shitty pay if it were a low-rank one, and just overall crummy.

He was much more comfortable with his life now. He would never fall far enough to resort to that...ever.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 pm

"Thanks... We should go practice with your powers now though! I can make targets for trees and also I can tie targets to balloons. Whatever you need me to make or do I will definitely." It'd be good practice for her too, trying to keep making things for longer periods of time. She'd just draw when she needed rest, she had been skimping on her sketches lately... Miyako let go after another cheek kiss and stood up, arms pulled up over her head as she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:55 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave a small nod, Miyako seemed to want to get to it...and he supposed she'd rested enough, even if she had been creating things like the daggers and disks when she should have been resting...

If she drew a lot of small things though that might help her improve rather than just jumping the gun and creating large things in bursts.

"We can do that...still targets, and moving targets later once I get the hang of it." He needed to get a feel for the gun first, he hadn't really used it that much so it'd be best to practice on still targets first.

Once Miyako had let him go, he moved to stand; after smoothing out his shirt he summoned the gun, manifesting it from the charm as it appeared in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 pm

"Oh! Maybe...maybe later... You can throw...more daggers too? I'd like to watch, its a really cool skill." Miyako shifted in place, her hands held together as her brushes dangled and shifted with soft tinkling of chains. She had the sweetest smile on as she watched his gun form though, unable to forget his powers manifested from her gift.

Still targets would be what he wanted... and so with a little giggle, she moved to the door at a quick pace and headed outside after stopping to open. Once outside though she bounced over to the trees that gave the longest distance options for Hibiki, her eyes glowing as she painted forth into the world a large, archery-like target. However it was reinforced to not allow the trees behind it to be damaged, the young woman taking her time as the brush was eaten up slowly but surely.

Once it was gone, she took a deep breath and wiped her forehead, moving to lean back against a tree. "Aah, got one for now. That was harder, I needed to super imagine what I wanted..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:23 pm

"Yeah, later; no problem..." He could do that again later, it didn't really take much energy out of him to do so so it'd be fine.

As Miyako bounded towards the door Aito followed her outside and watched as she created a large target that looked like it'd be used for archery. That'd work, definitely; it looked like she'd tired herself though...

"This is good, after you've rested some...think you can make one like you see cops practice on? Ones with the outline of a person...typically has...smaller targets on the heart, but one on the head too?" He wasn't sure if they had ones with targets on the head...but that was a simple design to imagine...wasn't it?

They would be much smaller targets, which would be good for him to practice on once he was used to this...

He looked at the target she had made though, and held the pistol in the proper position. Carefully, he aimed it. He couldn't waste a shot...

With that in mind, once he felt ready, and once Miyako was in a safe spot he shot. A small flash of light could be seen as he fired, though it wasn't like sparks or anything, in fact...it glowed like one's reiatsu would...considering that's exactly what it was.

It'd...Hit the very edge of the bullseye. About half and half on it and half not... Practice definitely was needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:06 am

Miyako smiled and nodded at Hibiki's request, this target was good then! She could definitely do that! Moving away from it after a few seconds, she moved a bit slower than usual but was definitely not too tired to make a second set of targets. Her brushes were running a bit lower than usual, but the slow time she took to make things and rest she had been taking really helped her keep going longer.

The power was there for her to use, she just had to get used to the drain it took on her body to access and channel it!

About to start on her second target, she blinked and stopped to watch Hibiki shoot before noticing it had hit the edge. Practice...yeah... He'd have to get in closer to fight things with his aim like that and Miyako shook her head as she went to work imagining another, smaller and more human like target. If she went slower, it was better on her. So was sitting... so taking a tailor's seat she began forming up the target Hibiki had asked for. If he needed her or her energy he could get her attention!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 am

As Miyako worked on the next set of targets, Aito shot off more shots at the one that was already made; he managed to hit bullseye a couple of times, though others hit just the edge of the bullseye like his first shot had.

He fired a decent amount, shooting more than what a normal gun would carry bullet-wise, but after he'd done so he seemed obviously more tired. His breathing was heavy as he attempted to catch it.

Stamina training...

Attempting to shake off the exhaustion, he fired another shot after cooling down for a short couple of moments.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:38 am

Miyako finished two of those targets, also reinforced to keep shots from damaging the surrounding wildlife. Hibiki might find it silly of her, but she'd feel bad if she hurt the trees or plants because of this... They were just going about their planty lives, no need for them to be ruined because of spiritual practice.

Humming a sad tune that became soft singing, she examined these targets until she heard Hibiki's heavy breathing. She was a bit worn but it was more like a midway through the day tired feeling than exhaustion. Instead the young woman ran over to her boyfriend, her hands going out to support him after he fired a shot. Worry written over her face, she shook her head strongly. "No more Hibiki, you should rest!"

Without thinking she lifted up her brush, gently placing it against him as she thought of healing...his energy. Fixing it, restoring his powers... The brush, instead of fading, began almost absorbing into him slowly as she transferred her own energy into him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:42 am

Aito was about to continue with his practice before Miyako ran over to him, preventing him from doing anymore than he just had as she ordered him to rest and...

He was quiet as she lifted one of her brushes to him, watching as it seemed to...absorb into him? After she'd done that though...he felt less tired, but he still needed to rest.

"A-Ah...fine...I'll rest..." He said, straightening his posture some as he moved somewhere to sit; "Th...Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:07 am

Miyako stumbled after Hibiki, frowning but pleased he had listened. "Welcome but... you shouldn't let yourself get to this point. I can't carry you around you know, if you fell I'd have to sit in the dirt and hold your head up until you were rested."

Maybe make a bed out here, a small thin mattress... She followed him to a tree, waiting to sit near him herself as she was feeling a bit drained. Miyako hid it though, Hibiki needed tending first! "I'll sit and you can lean against me if you need to..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:14 am

"A-Ah..."

Aito was leaned back some against the tree, though as Miyako went to sit by him he leaned against her some, but not fully. His finger tapped against the gun still in his head as he glanced down at it. That transfer of energy had helped, but he was still exhausted...

He was used to just...starting rough and overexerting himself, stopping before reaching his absolute limit was...a bit foreign so he'd done what he was typically used to. Though, it wasn't like anyone would punish him if he quit early now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:25 am

"...You are thinking things again?" Hibiki leaned against her after she made herself comfortable and Miyako's hand went up as her brushes reverted for the moment. She gently stroked his hair, wondering what thoughts he was hiding in his head in that silence.

Her eyes caught him tapping the gun but she couldn't reach over with her hand up on his head. Was there something up with it that caused him to be thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 am

"N-Nothing...Not used to...training and being able to stop when...I really should." Train until you're ready to drop, and even then if you still strength left it better be used. Leniency was rare, and almost nonexistent; being able to just stop whenever he wanted was something he had to get used to.

He let out a huff of breath, "This thing doesn't use bullets, it uses my energy...so extra exhaustion...other wise I wouldn't of crashed this soon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next