(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Cabin Returns!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 am

"Anything interesting?" Miyako watched Hibiki mess with his phone for a bit, her curiosity growing and growing as he just...played with it. What was he doing? What time was it anyways? They should definitely practice some more...

He'd let her fill him full of life energy and things would be much easier on him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm

"Hn? Ah...not really, it's loading slow so..." Aito answered; "Was just checking the news if anything was interesting..."

Though do the the slow loading he'd mostly just been refreshing, and doing nothing with it other than playing around with it.

It was good they were so far out for training purposes, but if they needed to check something on current news they were kinda out of luck unless they wanted to wait...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 pm

"Hm... there isn't really a signal out this far for internet. Its lucky we have enough of one to make calls in case of emergency." Miyako reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, noting that she had enough for that but definitely not for internet in the least before she stuffed it back in.

"Do you like being on the internet a lot then?" She spent some time on it herself, but really she had too much to do nowadays. There was always practice to be done... Drawing practice at least...

Speaking of which, she glanced to the sketchbook nearby and the pencil in its rings...before glancing at Hibiki. She had a few images she wanted to draw while they were sitting around. Her hand stuffed the last bun on her mouth before she picked up her sketchpad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

"It's just something...to do..." Aito replied; he didn't stay on it too much either, with work, and his walks sometimes... It was just something to do when he had a bit of spare time to himself. Right now they were eating, and he'd mostly eaten his fill, so he'd attempted to check some things while Miyako finished up.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:30 pm

"Mm I see!" Miyako grinned a bit and leaned back in her chair, pulling out the pencil and flipping it open to a new page. Looking at Hibiki, she smiled just a bit and began a small sketch of him on his phone leaning back.

It would be nice to practice on a willing subject... Besides, they could rest up even more if she did this. Hibiki was willing in that he didn't care at all anyways so she would take what she could get.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod before returning his attention to his phone and continued playing around with it. After a bit, he seemed to just be toying with it absentmindedly.

Nothing would really load, but it was a way to keep occupied that wasn't training or outright resting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Miyako smiled and continued sketching, her whole focus on getting this picture down while it was right there in front of her! She could do a better one later, for now she wanted just to get the basics down...

Better shading could wait as well... And within a few moments she had a nice sketch down! Sighing in relief, she flipped the sketchbook around with a grin. "Tada! I will call it Quiet Man at Rest."

She'd almost said Tsun, whoops.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Qu...Quiet Man at Rest...?

Aito blinked, looking at the drawing Miyako had done of him just now when he'd been on his phone. It was definitely good, she was an artist though so...of course it would be good.

"s'...s'Good..." He stated, averting his eyes for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Miyako had a small blush on her cheeks at his words, shaking her head. "Its just a sketch, I could definitely do better given more time and stuff."

Still, his word had obviously had an effect on her. Hibiki thought it was good and she was positively sparkling as she pushed aside all of her earlier thoughts, sketching having helped with that.

As she flipped the book around, she went to close it before a page fell open and the young woman smiled. "Oh look, I forgot I did one of you and Regalia napping the other day."

The kitten with her paws in the air on her back in the crook of Hibiki's arm, while the man slept on his back. Both in a sunbeam, a bit more detailed than her usual sketches since she'd had a lot of time to capture that... She flipped the book around for him to see, grinning again. His face when he slept was so soft... so open.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:08 pm

While he was asleep!?

He hadn't had time to see the effect his words had had on Miyako before she brought up another sketch she'd done of him, though this one...with Regalia...sleeping...

"A-ah...a...Mn..." His hand moved to his hair, ruffling it slightly as he once again averted his eyes after seeing the drawing. It was obvious his reaction wasn't negative, but instead...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Was...was Hibiki flustered? Miyako watched the man's reaction with a small confused smile as she tilted her head. His hand was ruffling his hair...he was looking away... he reverted entirely to Tsun noises...

He liked it though! It was obvious! She grinned happily, deciding not to comment on his fluster and nodded. "There's a few more, though mostly of your kitten. Do you want this one? I have one of her in the magical tree too, and one sleeping with her butt out under the kotatsu... and one of her tearing up one of the manga books when I swatted her nose for biting."

She was flipping through the sketches, some more detailed than others and the one where she was tearing up the books less realistic and more cartoonishly done since it was from a memory instead of just straight sketch. He would feel better if she changed it from his sleeping, she felt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Without saying it, Aito was glad for the subject change. How...How much did she draw him...? He never minded when she did, but he had to wonder...

Now, she was flipping through drawings of Regalia, "A-Ah, it's fine you don't have to...give me anything." She'd need to tear it out of the book to do so, and...it was good to keep drawings like that all in one place like a sketchbook.

They were all definitely good though, even the more cartoonish one.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:54 pm

"If you ever want something I'll definitely give it to you though! Or draw something for you." Miyako smiled and closed the book as Hibiki gave the negative for now. She definitely drew a lot, this sketchbook was one of her more recent ones and it was filled, the one with hollows in it having been done long before this.

She set the sketchpad on the table and began cleaning up the garbage from their food, the wrappers mostly, before standing and dumping them in the garbage can. "I'll be happy to get back to real food... Next time I'll make a hot pot and if that small stove works we could have that! Ready to get back to practice then?"

Miyako held out her hand, grinning down at the still seated Hibiki. It wasn't like he needed the help up but she still leaned down a bit as if he did and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 am

A hotpot would be good...if that stove worked they could certainly have more than wrapped food. It'd likely be better for them .as well.

Aito's eyes followed Miyako as she set aside her sketchbook before standing, a bit....surprised as she suddenly offered her hand.

Despite his slight surprise he took it and stood. "Ah..."

Back to training...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 am

"I know you have trouble taking things, so I'll just offer you all sorts of stuff until you get used to it." Miyako smiled, happy he'd taken her hand despite his little show of surprise. Holding his hand even still, she moved closer to him for a moment and rested her body against his in a soft embrace before she pulled back. It took her only a moment to begin pulling him towards the door.

"I get to practice energy giving! ...Ahahaha..." She couldn't even call it jokingly life energy anymore out loud after...earlier... and her face turned red. "S-So why do you think... Oh nevermind!"

She was about to ask why the tsun broke when that happened but... instead grew too flustered and laughed, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

She would keep offering him things until he became used to it? Drawings, and this gesture...

He could...attempt to get used to it.

"Ah..."

Why had...? She had been about to ask something... He couldn't guess what though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:58 am

"Mhm! Lets go, I'm excited to try things out. I have an idea for a pavilion for the hot spring and maybe eventually a changing room. I could even expand it eventually!" Miyako was excited over all her possibilities, hoping Hibiki wouldn't ask about her aborted question. He didn't seem to care so she was all clear!

It was time for practice though, lots more before they left... They could always come back but there was a lot more to do when they got back, like homework in her case.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:09 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod, an expansion like that would come in handy, especially the changing room. If they had one of those they wouldn't need to worry about going all the way back inside the cabin to change.

He would practice his shooting while Miyako handled that then. He would probably start needing to go out in the mornings for walks or runs to help his stamina. He already went out and did walks during the day...runs though....in his clothes... Perhaps he was better suited to exercising at home...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 am

With his agreement at the idea, Miyako smiled brightly and led Hibiki outside to practice, letting the door close behind them as she tugged him along with her. This was rather fun as long as one ignored what had happened there not too long ago!

That wasn't bad but... just couldn't be thought of at the moment! Everything was totally normal and okay! No fluster!

And thus this was the story of how the Cabin would receive its mysterious makeover...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin Returns!   The Cabin Returns! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin Returns!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11