(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:21 pm

With Mia's sound of...acceptance, he assumed, Masaru slowly backed from the bed before turning to the door and making his way out. He'd need to speak about this with some of the servants, perhaps Nozomi even...there was no way she couldn't have noticed something as big as...a move happening.

Shizue first, she was one of the head servants despite her age; she was the best one to ask.

This entire move...

It appeared someone had overheard and it'd spread throughout the servant rankings rather swiftly. They'd...decided to take it upon themselves to go ahead and help Mia move in by moving all of her stuff here.

...Nozomi had even helped direct the move...

This...

All of her things that hadn't been placed in his room, their...room? ....were in nearby rooms that had previously been empty. One of the large rooms had been used to store her books and shelves, making sure to keep them organized neatly so Mia could easily find what she needed.

They had wanted it to be simple at first, so Mia could adapt easier with all of her things nearby...and if she wanted things such as her books moved to the Shirakawa library within the mansion later then it was certainly possible.

How they had managed this in just two days and one night Masaru still could hardly figure out...but they had.

After having spoken to Shizue and a few of the other servants, plus Nozomi who had admitted her involvement rather easily and...proudly, Masaru returned to his room to explain this all to Mia.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Mia had only moved to roll around on the bed and accumulate all the blankets on it into one large ball of rolled up caterpillar cocoonness that was impenetrable by any normal means. The soft whines were now faded, possibly only due to the many layers between her and the outside world, though they still obviously existed.

Mia didn't know how to feel... on one hand it was all done so no worries! But on the other... all her stuff had been taken and touched by others.

She was now... she hadn't had time to get used to the idea of even living here and now...now she was. Had they gotten everything!? Would she have to go back to her house and see it all empty and lonesome...

The woman didn't even notice when Masaru returned, lost in her own thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Mia was...quite cocooned...

Upon entering the room Masaru had to blink as he noticed the bundle of blankets that had previously all been rather laid out and straight. Well, he had one guess as to where Mia was...

Approaching the bed, he moved to seat himself on it, looking towards the blankets and placing his hand on the pile since he couldn't touch her.

"I apologize...for their forwardness." He started, "It seemed they had overheard us, and the word spread throughout them...even Nozomi involved herself with the move...she was quite proud of it even...but...they were sure to get everything, and since they wanted you to be able to adapt easier all of your things are in the surrounding rooms nearby if it's not in here.

How they managed this...so quickly I don't think I'll ever understand, but...they said that once you were adapted and such...to living here that...if you wanted things could be organized further. Your books were all put in a large room a few doors down, they're all neatly placed so you can find things you want easily as well.

If you later wanted to move them into the Shirakawa library that is also acceptable, but for now their goal was to make it easier on you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 6:53 pm

The cocoon began vibrating, the woman inside more and more nervous now that Masaru had returned. She felt the touch on the cocoon but...it wasn't soothing. It was a reminder that now...now she was living here. Right away. Immediately.

It...wasn't as if she'd tell them to take it all back just so she could then move it all in at a pace she was comfortable with...

And Nozomi had been so excited... Proud of helping...

The whines got louder and the ball moved before... collapsing as the woman scurried out of it and rushed to the door. A scratch was heard as she tossed it open to his garden and fled, fled as fast as was possible for her to do. Too much... too much... Over the roof and out of the compound, away...

She couldn't let them all know... let them see how...how this had... utterly terrified her... She had to go somewhere else!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

A startled noise escaped Masaru as Mia...suddenly fled. Wha... His eyes went to the blankets, and then back toward the door that led out towards his gardens. Quickly, he made his way outside to the porch and looked around, but...

Th...This was bad, this was really bad...

D...Damn it, they shouldn't have moved her so fast! He looked back towards his rooms and then back outside. Should he go after her? What if his presence just...bothered her more though? But...she'd be alright, wouldn't she?

But...

A long groan escaped him; just what was he supposed to do!?

There was no way he could just sit back and wait without knowing if she'd be alright! His presence was the last thing she probably needed though! What was he supposed to do...what...

He...He could...

There...was one option... It would likely put him up higher on the Enemies-to-Die list...but...he could contact Kaimu...? Perhaps it was a better choice, he was her father after all and it wasn't him.

He could willingly raise himself on that list if it meant seeing if she was alright...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Mia instinctively kept her signature down to minuscule levels, not wanting to have to talk with anyone... Luckily her kimono was one of the ones she had made, so the legs allowed her infinitely more freedom as she flashstepped through the air.

Her energy lagging, she saw Lakshmi and Papa's mansion in the distance and remembered... a room... in the section that was still not much used that he had shown her with great pride. A music room, she was sure he was trying to tempt her somehow...

It would be a safe room, more soundproof than anything and she snuck onto the grounds and up to the window... it wasn't locked luckily as Mia didn't have her lock picking gear on her. Taking a few moments to silently open it, she slipped inside and closed it behind her. It was getting darker out, night would fall in a few hours and the room was in shadows... Perfect.

She moved to a soft bench and curled up on her side... if she went back to her place someone would find her... and if she was there it would be empty and make it worse... at least here she was safe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Shirakawa...

Kaimu's eye twitched as he read the message; he'd received it just as he'd been ready to throw his attention to Lakshmi, not that it wasn't already almost always on her. She'd gone to bathe though, and while he would have normally joined her...well...

Moving...in...

Mia was moving in with Shirakawa, and his servants had taken it upon themselves to move her in themselves and therefore terrifying her to the point of her running off.

Again, his eye twitched.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Mia laid on the bench, wondering what she should do now. It was clear running off hadn't been the best of options... but at the same time it was all she had. Being there had been nerve wracking, being around Masaru had been nerve wracking and just she needed...space to think and relax...

And get used to...

Used to it...

Her face turned red again and she squeaked before curling up in the ball of shame.

Masa was sure to be worried, sure to be looking for her... but she couldn't face him like this... It was bad, really bad. She wasn't even entirely upset, just the shock of so much change immediately caused an overload of stress on her already wired up body...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Having run up to the bedroom and given a quick, very quick statement that he was going to find Mia because Shirakawa was a dumbass before running off. He needed to find Mia!

Where was Mia!?

Where... Where...

He attempted to find her signature, find some source of her reiatsu but with his usual focus he felt next to nothing. Gh...

That was the first step to finding her, he couldn't just go running off on a random chase; it would get him nowhere!

Concentrate... Concentrate...

There! Very...Very....very, very faint, but...but there was one!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Mia felt tears leaking out, knowing no one else was allowed to see them because it would hurt them so much... She just felt lost, adrift and unsure of anything... Her home had been her home, she'd worked so hard for it and she was willingly giving it up since the thought of 'home' had moved.

It had shifted to the smiling man who adored her and she was happy it had done so but... but...

Time...she just needed time... and quiet...

She couldn't even sing to herself enough to calm herself like she'd always done. Singing was... was too much right now...

Just laying here, despite how uncomfortable and a bit chilly it was, was nice enough...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 pm

The signature had led him...home, he was still here at the mansion.

That meant...Mia had come here? She'd come and hid out somewhere here!? Well, it was certainly a better location than just...somewhere not safe! He quickly followed the faint reiatsu signature, trying to pinpoint it down to a single location.

This part of the mansion...he barely ventured over here, but he knew his way around by now!

Eventually, his trail led him to...a music room?

He wasn't sure how to go about it, he certainly couldn't just walk in suddenly. She was currently rather stressed and terrified from what he knew so...

He also didn't want her running off and possibly going somewhere where no one could find her...

He snuck up towards the door, having suppressed his own reiatsu as he gave a knock at the door.

"Mia...? I won't...come in if you don't want me to, but...aha...wanted to know if you were gonna be alright? Want something? Tea?" He offered, "Don't...run please."

He was choosing words carefully, his tone soft rather than his usual excited one; now was no time for that temperament.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Mia shrieked and dove off of the bench at the sound of a knock, quivering and hiding under it as she curled up. Whines came from her before stopping suddenly at the sound of her father's voice. Her teary eyes opened and she blinked...

"C-Come...in..." Her voice was weak and a bit scared, but...if it was Papa... He could come in... He could come in and she could...

Being alone didn't seem so nice now that she had heard his voice. Maybe talking with Papa would help... or drinking tea with him? But...door...he was so far away... She uncurled under the bench, still staying there but at least not cowering any longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:13 pm

With Mia's permission Kaimu opened the door and stepped inside, he turned on the light before closing the door behind him, finding Mia...under the bench.

"M...Mia...?" He questioned, approaching her before moving to seat himself on the floor near the bench. If she wanted to come out she could, but he wouldn't question or push it. "Evening."

He gave a greeting, though...it wasn't quite dark yet so...perhaps afternoon would have been better... Well, it was almost the end of the day...evening worked fine!

He didn't want to immediately get on the subject unless Mia brought it up, talking about it might just stress her out more; it was easier to ease her into that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Mia watched Kaimu with nervous eyes as he moved closer, not even startled as he turned on the light and staring up at him before he finally settled nearby. Slowly, but rather surely, the shinigami woman left the underside of the bench as she moved out and towards her father at a dead crawl. Any sudden movements on his part might startle her, but she was rather intently moving towards him.

He called her name and she shook her head for a moment, biting her lip and pausing in her movements towards him before starting them up again. She needed to do this first...words...were harder.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Kaimu waited, sitting patiently as Mia made her way over to him at a crawl. He wasn't going to talk until she was alright with him talking. He...was rather unsure on what to bring up exactly... Certainly not that...that onsen...trip...

He didn't need to talk right now, but he would rather at least...like to know of something he could talk about when she was alright enough.

Work?

It was unrelated to Shirakawa so maybe that would work!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Mia finally made it to Kaimu's side... It had taken all she had inside of her... and she fell against the wall, leaning against her father's side as she snuggled up. She wasn't sure she'd ever done this to him yet, but it felt soothing and she hid her face against his side while clinging.

"They...all meant well papa..." Mia found her voice finally, muffled though it was. Everyone meant well... they had...but just...this stress was too much for her to handle... Change was hard for her, change was really hard. "B-But its...so much..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Kaimu was a bit surprised with Mia's closeness, considering this wasn't something she'd ever done to him before, but his hand went up to lightly pet her head. That had helped somewhat in the past...or well, she had liked it.

"I heard...about what happened, Shirakawa asked me to check on you, find you and make sure you were alright." He answered, "We don't have to talk about that now if you don't want to..."

If Mia wanted to put off talking about that to just distract herself with something else or just sit in silence then that was fine. He was just telling her what he knew...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:51 pm

It did help, the hair pettings, and Mia relaxed just a bit against him. It was Papa, he was relaxing and... Huh?! His words though caused her to startle, her head lifting as she stared up at Kaimu in shock. "Masa did...?"

She didn't...have to explain. He understood... She breathed softly and then nodded before resting her head against him again. Mia would rest... rest here then and relax with her father. He was a soothing presence and she was fine with not talking about anything. She'd rest here and feel calmer...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:03 pm

"He explained the necessary information." Kaimu answered, letting Mia rest back against him and relax. She didn't need to do any talking, she could just rest here and calm her nerves from everything.

He didn't bring up the reason why Shirakawa had asked him to find her, though he was sure Mia already knew; he felt though that mentioning it would just upset her though, and cause her to unnecessarily be upset with herself.

Mia needed to calm herself, not worry more...

If she wanted to sit in silence that was perfectly fine by him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Masaru had called Kaimu and asked him to...

It had been...sweet of him. He had been right, seeing him right now was too... too much.

Now that the stress and high strung feelings were fading though, Mia felt herself growing drowsy. It had sapped all her energy... Her quiet was slowing shifting from quiet due to unable to speak to quiet due to tiredness...

There was no need to worry... Not right now... she was safe here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:21 pm

The right thing to do right now would probably be informing Shirakawa that Mia was alright, and that he'd found her... Mia needed comfort though, which was much, much more important than informing the man.

He could wait.

Wait and wait.

Kaimu continued to lightly pet her head, seeing as how it was helping Mia relax. She seemed to be able to let go of...some of her stress, her body was less tense than before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Hair pettings was not helping the drowsy...not at all... Mia's eyes staying closed for too much and too long as she went limp against Kaimu, falling into a deep sleep that wasn't filled with stress. She'd feel better...once she rested and got all straightened out in her head...

Sleep would help... some nice relaxing sleep...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Kaimu rested back, sitting by and continuing to comfort Mia before he realized she'd fallen asleep. Looking down at her, he gave a small smile. She was definitely asleep, a deep one it seemed.

She could...

Where...

Did this mean Mia was going to stay here for the night!? That was one of the first things that'd popped into Kaimu's mind, Mia was asleep... Where else would she go!? Shirakawa's would only cause stress! Her old home was empty! That only left here!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Mia slept on despite the cold hard floor and wall, too exhausted from the stress to be able to wake up even if she wanted to. She didn't. Her mind had been too busy being filled with not nice things.

Sleep was nice... She definitely wasn't able to wake up even for someone moving her, especially not someone she trusted. Dead to the world for now... luckily for her mental health.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Mia needed a nice, soft place to sleep... There wasn't any way he could just allow her to sleep on the cold floor! What kind of father would he be!?

Carefully, when he was sure she was asleep enough, he gathered her up into his arms and began to make his way out of the room.

Room, room... There was always the guest room, but...but... Mia deserved even more comfortableness! The guest rooms were quite nice, but... Mia deserved even better than nice!

Weeh... Maybe he could fix it up? Make it...lots more blankets...lots and lots of blankets...

Would she be okay in a guest room though!? What if she woke up and saw no one and became stressed again!? Would Lakshmi allow her in their room? Weeh... That would be difficult though, he'd need to sleep between them if she allowed it...and he and Lakshmi would have to somehow be sure of waking up first...or else Mia might...see the bump...

Weeh... What was he supposed to doooo!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next