(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Masaru gave a smile once they'd finally gotten things set up and done. It was almost like a tent, and it seemed sturdy enough so that it'd stay in place. Good work then...

He looked down as he felt Mia pull him into a hug, his arms moving around shortly after as she began nuzzling her face against him. "Welcome...I'd love to stay out here with you... It wouldn't be the same if I slept inside, and it'd be quite lonely..."

At that, despite his flustering words, his smile warmed towards her.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Mia's face brightened with a bit of red to add to the mix at Masaru's words, pulling back to smile up at him and nod. "Thank you... We'll toss the pillows in and get pajamas on... Do you want to play games with me again?"

"Y-You aren't...allowed to feel lonely... just tell me when you do and I'll...be right there..." If he had wanted to sleep inside...he could and she would do it no matter how nervous she was. Masaru wasn't allowed to feel lonely... not when she was here to make him feel better...and...he'd feel... "Did you before...? Before all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Masaru gave a nod at Mia's suggestion, they could throw the pillows in there and then get dressed for bed, he'd need to go back inside to get his sleeping robes but that would be a quick trip.

He gave a small chuckle as she claimed he wasn't allowed to feel lonely, though quieted at her question.

"Ah...I just never put my mind on it..." If he never put his mind on it, it was harder for him to feel that way... Well, of course...there were times when it was impossible to do that...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:51 pm

"I was too... And did too..." Mia smiled very sweetly before pulling away from Masaru fully and moving to head back inside with him so she could change. It was better for them both now, neither were were lonely... She didn't know she had had similar thoughts, having also tossed herself into things to forget...

Unlike him though, there was nothing like a family to run or a squad... So it manifested in all her hobbies that she mastered...

Once inside the room, she stared at the floor and began stripping... no need to look up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Giving another small nod to Mia as she spoke and pulled away, Masaru stepped inside with her and headed for his closet. Getting out one of his sleeping robes, he stepped to the bed to set it down before he began to remove his own clothing to get changed.

He set the clothing he'd been wearing on the edge of the bed, picking up his robes to pull them on and tie the sash. It didn't take long to change at all.

Soon they could try to get some sleep and relax from this...eventful day.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Mia put her clothing also on th ebedding, wondering where her clothes had been put... the nightgown outside wasn't as warm so she'd prefer something a bit more substantial. Her eyes finally raised from the floor, looking around to see... There, hanging up was Masaru's haori...

She shot a glance to the man, he was changing with his back to her... Now was her chance...

A curiosity she'd always had burned deeply in her and now...now was her chance... Darting over to the hung up robe, she pulled it down with a bit of reverence and more than a hint of playfulness. It was large, in some ways, longer than she would be able to wear properly... But she pulled it on, grabbing the sash he always wore with it and tying it around her waist.

Her chest was showing far too much, bursting out almost in a rather cleavage filled fit... and with the sash tied at her waist it really accentuated her hips that filled it out way too much. It was long, touching the floor easily, but otherwise it wasn't too... to odd fitting...

She had briefly forgotten Masaru in the room in her mischief... A Captain's Haori... This is what a Captain was awarded and was a badge of their honor... Huh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Masaru hadn't even noticed Mia move over to his haori, focusing on getting dressed for the night so they could sleep.

When he turned though, he was greeted with a rather flustering surprise.

Th...M-Mia was...

Immediately his face reddened as he looked to the side after a short moment...or two. She was...in his haori, with...the sash, and...

It...It was a flustering sight for him, most certainly. H...How could he not have looked for a moment longer than he should have!? It...Impossible!

M...Mia was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Mia laughed happily and spun in a circle, causing the haori to float up and spin with her almost like a skirt. It floated so nicely and her arms went out with it as her hair followed suit before...before she had to stop. Masaru was...looking down...?

His face was red! She rushed over to him, almost worried without thinking of what she was wearing and took his hands. "Masa? Is something wrong...? O-Oh! Are you angry I'm so sorry I never asked I can take it off immediately!"

Was he angry?! She quickly dropped his hands only seconds after taking them and they went to his sash as she began tugging at it to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 pm

"N-No...No I'm n-not angry! N-Not at all!" Masaru quickly responded, just as Mia began pulling at the sash to remove it. She had...laughed earlier, she had liked...

She didn't need to take it off if she didn't want to!

"Y-You don't..." It wasn't a problem! "I-I was only...o-only flustered for...for s-s-staring..."

He was stuttering quite badly, but...he was flustered! He had a legitimate excuse!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Mia's relief shone in her eyes and smile as she stopped tugging at the sash, looking up to see Masaru's face hadn't been anger but... utter fluster it seemed. She took a moment to look at herself, in the haori... and realized that...

Maybe there was a good reason for it... Her arms came up and she played with her hair, looking to the side now and not at Masaru. "...I-It looks...good enough to stare?"

"...If you like...to..." She stood still so he could if he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:40 pm

"I...O-Of course it looks...nice..." Masaru answered, his hand returning to the back of his neck as Mia began to toy with her hair.

I-If he'd like to!?

It...He...S-Staring while she...she knew he... He...He...

Instead of staring, he stepped closer, pulling her to him in his arms; b-blatantly staring...while she knew, he...he...too flustering...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:46 pm

"I-I just wanted to try... I-I mean its a Captain's Haori its...special and I'd only...ever from afar or when I touched you..." Mia admitted her reasoning for putting it on in the first place after Masaru admitted it looked nice, his hand going up to his neck in his nervous little motion causing her to be more flustered herself.

Eyes wide as she was pulled to him, Mia's hands went to his chest and held his open robes as she stared up at Masaru, flushed cheeks still burning brightly. "S-Sorry... I just...meant its...okay whenever you want to. I-I didn't...before you...told me that... know I was...someone...so it is fine to look since its you..."

Mia rambled but she wanted him to know she meant it all the time! Not just now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:53 pm

"I-It's alright... I-I don't mind if you..." If you wanted to put it on here then that...that was fine, l-like this time... he had...obviously reacted in a...technically good sense.

She didn't need to apologize either...

"I...I have...said so before, but...but...I believe you have...a...beautiful body, M-M...Mia..." Masaru replied, his face burning stronger as the words left his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 pm

"Okay... I'd like to...e-especially since you really...really seemed to like it... Maybe I should...put a nightgown under it... though to keep it from getting all dirty..." Mia pulled at the top while looking down, her hand turning to grab the haori and squish her breasts more as she pulled at it against Masaru. "I-I bet the oils from skin and such aren't good for it.. But the inside matches your eyes so...its my favorite one."

"Mm! Y-You have...i-its...really...it makes me happy...very happy...a-and its why you get to stare...whenever you want...because... Its yours...to do with as you want..." Her face burning, she buried her face against him and slid her arms around his body to hold him close. There was a required recovery period for her fluster after saying that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:08 pm

"I-I see..." It was her...f-favorite...the inside matched his eyes and such...so it was her favorite... Of course he was blushing at such a statement, he couldn't stop himself from doing so.

He'd given a nod though when she mentioned the nightgown while she toyed with the haori against him. "It might help you k-keep warmer..." Even with the windblock it still might get a bit chilly, even when they were sleeping beside one another.

It would be for the best for her to keep warm.

Her final words had his blush going at full strength, the red in his face flaring strong. I...It... Why he got to stare because it was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:14 pm

"H-Huh? I-It is! I-I...don't like looking at it... s-so someone...should if...its that nice...A-And I...mean it! I-Its..yours...to...do with..." Mia blurted out, pulling back enough to begin untying the sash so she could go put a nightgown on because this was flustering and she needed a distraction. He'd said it might be warmer... but it wasn't like... She froze against him, eyes wide as she looked up again. "I-Its...I can't wear your...haori to bed... Th-That'd be-!"

Rude! Rude! At least...he understood why it was her favorite...

She loved his eyes... they were just like the prettiest ice she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:25 pm

"I...I thought you...you had planned t-to...s-so..." He had thought she planned on wearing it for sleep, but...but obviously he had apparently jumped to conclusions. Though just...just a normal nightgown of hers still might be too...too cold...

Just...

Though he knew she...might feel odd about wearing a larger sleeping robe considering...she wore such light nightgowns on purpose. At least they had lots of blankets...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 pm

"I-I just wanted to try it on... I'd just dirty it... if I wore it..." Mia murmured, staring down at the pristine white cloth as she undid the sash and held it before stepping back out of Masaru's arms to take off the haori. It was just hanging for a few moments now, having opened easily due to the sash being the only thing holding it closed...

She slid it from her shoulders and then held it in her arm before looking around. Nightgowns...where would they have been put...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

"H...Haori's can be washed, i-it's alright..." Mia didn't have to worry about her getting it dirty, it got dirty on almost a regular basis from being worn...mostly whenever he had a mission rather than just sitting in his office, but still...

His arms loosened as Mia stepped back, allowing her to have her space to remove the article...which...again after a short moment he looked away again, though not as obviously.

She...seemed...

"Something wrong?" She was looking around, "I can put the haori up if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:53 pm

"I-I..don't know where...my clothes...nightgowns are..." Mia's eyes swept the room, looking just as lost and afraid as her voice was as she admitted that. Where...would they be...?

She was so just...adrift she didn't notice Masaru's looks away or that she was fully undressed for the moment.

At least...he wasn't worried about it getting dirty... She held the haori closer and pulled it up to her face, as if it was comforting to have as she stood in the large room... This was what she had been avoiding thinking of or reacting to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 pm

"W...Where they in your cloak? I...If you forgot them it...it's alright to borrow my h...haori if a sleeping robe is too much..." He could get bigger sleeping robes, but she liked sleeping with more...airy clothes considering she normally slept without...

If they were outside then sleeping without was definitely impossible.

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:00 pm

"They...were in my house...other than the really...really thin one... S-So that means...here somewhere..." Mia shook slightly as she waved her free hand around, the haori covered arm coming up more and muffling her voice. They had to be here if they brought everything over, so that meant...

Somewhere in here... Wherever the clothes were... She knew they would be thorough and that Nozomi would have made sure... It didn't help her small little panic though... "P-Probably near your pajamas..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:09 pm

They'd been in her house, then...

"T...Then..." Masaru glanced back towards his closet before his eyes returned to Mia. He had...wanted to keep her focus off the move, but this...

Quickly, he stepped towards his closet to go through things, and just as Mia had thought...

Taking one of her nightgowns he stepped back over to her. "I...Is this one good...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Mia's eyes went to the floor as Masaru moved to search for her... She heard him shuffling in there, wherever he had gone and when his feet came back into view her eyes lifted from their examination of his floor. She stared only at him, smiling softly and accepting the nightgown before moving to his bed to set the haori down. It...would be worn.

It was one of the thicker ones, a few soft whimsical layers though it lacked substantial arms of any kind. The bust was covered in pretty golden accents... It was almost like a princess' dress...

She pulled it on over her head, the top stretching while the body was just loose layers so it didn't need that type of material... After her arms slipped through the also golden small sleevelike things, Mia pulled the haori on and tied it loosely with the sash. She turned with a soft spin, the dress floating almost as if made of clouds as her hair spun with it and the Haori.

Focus on the clothing... focus... "Th-There! Now we can...go to our fort. F-Fort Shirakawa the First."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Masaru waited as Mia changed, his eyes moving to her as she set the haori down and tied it loosely with his sash before she began getting her sleeping gown on.

He gained a smile once she finished, her words being the cause.

"Let's." That name, it was amusing.

They could get under the covers and get some proper rest then, if it...helped Mia adjust somewhat then they could do this whenever she felt the need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next