(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:58 am

Aito continued to accept the kompeito as Miyako offered it, though on the inside he was admittedly laughing some at how much his actions had just...outright flustered her. All he'd done was eat the kompeito like she'd wanted him to~

They were out of the city next time he glanced over towards the window, the typical city area fading into countryside. He'd never really seen much of an area like this, never having ventured out around such a place...

When his eyes went back to Miyako, a smirk appeared before he turned his head again. She was pouting now? Keke...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 am

"...'Biki, you're smirkin' again..." Miyako's hand, filled with more of Hibiki's favorite treat, pulled away as she finally glanced over. The pout caused her tone to be less formal, more...pouty as she stared up at him.

At least he seemed interested in the scenery, she felt he might and that's why he got the window seat and not her. Plus he'd be able to see the ocean from this side of the train too... She pouted, but didn't regret giving him the spot one bit despite the rising cockiness she felt that may come about...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 am

"Hah?" Miyako's pout became a bit more obvious, especially when his eyes returned to her to see her pouting up at him. "...Just amused."

Well, he wasn't lying.

"If you don't like me doing that, I won't..." He hadn't seen anything wrong with the action, but, it was her choice even if he had found her reaction to it amusing. He could eat it the normal way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:30 am

"Amused huh?" Miyako's pout grew more...he'd been hiding it too! Hibiki wasn't allowed to hide amusement from her. She puffed up both cheeks and shook her head before taking the kompeito for herself this time. "You're not supposed to hide it from me, remember?"

However...his response to her made her look a bit surprised. A blush appeared on her face as she looked down and poked her fingers together now that they were kompeito free. "Um well its not... not... that I don't want you to. It was just really flustering? I'm still not used to things like that, so I guess... I'm overreacting a little. I...did really like it."

She wasn't lying one bit, but she was unable to look Hibiki in the eye when she spoke. He would never tell his emotions or why he felt certain ways, so she was making up for it by always explaining!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:38 am

"...." He wasn't hiding it that much, she'd...she'd been able to tell, had it!? Gh...g...

So she hadn't disliked his action, but had actually really liked it; it was just flustered, extremely flustering to her. She wasn't used to it, but she'd liked it...

Then that meant the card was on the table for him to eventually repeat said action, if he did it more she'd get accustomed...right? Heh.

"Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:53 am

Hibiki was silent again, this silence filled with things she wasn't sure of. Miyako's pout faded a bit as her head tilted from side to side, wondering what was wrong as question marks almost appeared above her head.

At least he had made his usual accepting sound and Miyako's smile returned. She pulled a few kompeito from the bag, offering them out to him again as she sort of gave him a peace offering between them. Over what? Maybe her pouting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:03 am

Noticing the next back of offered kompeito, Aito accepted the pieces and popped them into his mouth. It was good they'd thought to bring it, eating it while on this train ride was nice. Just enjoying kompeito...

Miyako had seemed confused a few moments ago, but...his thoughts really weren't that notable.

Even still, she probably wanted to know...

"...So the more often I do that...the more used to it you'll become..." He stated, choosing to voice that rather than anything else.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:35 am

"..." Miyako stared at Hibiki, just purely shocked for a moment into silence. If he...did it more!? That's what he was thinking!?

"...Y-You are more...playful and flirty...than I ever thought..." She was red and she was going to die! Waiting until he accepted his kompeito, she decided to try it the Hibiki Way then this time. Taking a handful out with one hand, the other held up one for him to take between her fingers. Miyako might as well get used to it! L-Like he said...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:48 am

"...That so?"

Playful and flirty? Was he really...? Whatever, it wasn't like that was a bad thing or something; he hadn't felt anything to be embarrassed about with his actions so he'd just done them. Plus, he liked eating it like that...

He watched as Miyako took one of the kompeito like she had last time, and blinked; again, then...

Taking her wrist after a moment, he leaned forward again and accepted the piece with his mouth. Miyako was blushing furiously, but...she'd offered it to him this way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 am

"Mm... It...is...s-s-se-eep!" Miyako's eyes glanced away, her cheeks still that blazing red color. It was so! She was refusing to say the last part of her words, it would give him too much of an ego boost. He would so tease her if he knew! She was definitely enjoying it though, her smile still on her face.

The smile didn't fade even as Hibiki took her hand and leaned down to accept the candy, even as her heart raced too strongly. It was a lot of typical hormones, but there were a lot of feelings wrapped up in this. So he really...really did like it...

Gulping, she brought her hand back and picked up another piece before moving it almost against his lips this time. "H-Here...let me...feed you...p-properly..."

Her eyes darted away as she added onto that. "Unless... you prefer the other...way..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:13 am

Flustered, definitely still flustered. He didn't expect her to suddenly be used to it on the second time of him doing it though, that would be stupid to expect that. She didn't find this action bad though, which was something...

Mn?

Feed...him properly?

Instinctively, Aito attempted to look at the piece she'd held to his lips though obvious that wasn't possible from the angle. He accepted it, taking it from her fingers with his mouth before answering her question.

"Either way's fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:19 am

Miyako's smile stuck in place as she blinked. Hibiki seemed to like this, though he tried to eye the Kompeito in the silliest manner before eating... She did giggle a bit, her fluster fading as she grabbed another two pieces. It was kind of soothing to her and she popped one into her mouth before the second was brought back over to Hibiki. She set it against his lips so he could accept it again, still flustered but getting used to it slowly.

If it made him happy, which it really seemed to, she would do this for him no matter her feelings!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:28 am

Whenever Miyako offered him kompeito, Aito accepted, taking the piece from her with his mouth whenever she held it up to him. She seemed to be moderately getting used to it as she kept doing it, which was good.

She was still flustered, he could tell, but she was definitely getting used to it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:36 am

It...wasn't so bad really. It was actually kind of cute, when he wasn't holding her wrist and taking it. Hibiki really really loved his kompeito and she regretted not bringing any pocky herself. Miyako's fluster faded after a bit and she gave a soft breath as she fed him the final piece she would for now. He had devoured a good chunk of the bag that had been his gift to her, but she was smiling radiantly as her head tilted. Her eyes closed she shone that smile at Hibiki only before speaking.

"That...that isn't so bad... at least not when I have control. You are really...really cute, I don't understand how..." Her voice was awed, just amazed that someone as sexy as Hibiki had the most adorable side. "Why do you like getting fed it so much?"

Was there a particular reason? Her eyes opened and shined their curious green depths on him. Baby Otter wished to know allll.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:49 am

Cu...Cute...?

Hah?

Was...Was not...

Aito chose not to make any comments on that part of her statement, waiting until she'd asked her question to reply. Why he liked it?

"...Dunno, really... Just something nice, relaxing...I guess..." He replied, though his hand came up to his hair to ruffle lightly about halfway through his words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:04 am

"Mm, I don't understand... I mean I guess... maybe 'cause you like affection so much?" Something like feeding someone else candy was a sweet and kind gesture, full of affection and when it was his favorite too... Miyako could understand a bit better if that was the reason, Hibiki seemed to absorb all the affection and happiness she could throw at him. He never disliked her attentions at all...

"...And you are cute at times." She added that quickly at the end, almost running it together in a hurry to get it out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 am

"Mn..." He gave a small shrug, he wasn't sure; he just...liked it, he couldn't really pinpoint an exact reasoning behind it other than that.

Cu...

"...'not..." He muttered, his hand having been about to lower again from his hair but at her final comment he'd kept it in place.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:29 am

Hibiki had no idea and neither did she, but Miyako smiled anyways. Regardless of anything else, it made him happy so she'd definitely do it again. However she had something else that needed her focus right now.

Moving the bag and the other food from her lap to the seat across from her, she leaned up in her seat and over to Hibiki. The young woman then planted a kiss on his cheek before giving a smile. "Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:35 am

"A-...Ah..." Aito blinked, his eyes having widened some at the unexpected kiss, even if it had been a simple one on the cheek.

He didn't really need to question why, they were in a relationship so...kisses like that were to be expected, but...

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Miyako was blinking and tilting her head again, wondering what was wrong as she plopped back down in the seat. "Huh? Whats...the matter?"

She was tinted red, glad no one else had seen her action at all and thankful the kids at the other end of the car were occupied with each other...but she was allowed to kiss him right? Or was it something else...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 pm

"s...s'Fine, nothing's wrong...Was just surprised..." He admitted with some reluctance; he wasn't supposed to...to get surprised at that stuff! It was to be expected!

It was something he should expect...whenever!

It was perfectly fine to just...kiss...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 pm

"Oh!" Miyako turned more red, unable to stay not red for any length of time it seemed. Instead of commenting on his surprise though, she just accepted it and leaned over. "Its okay to not be used to things...its not been very long you know. For you about...everything really."

Her her rested against his shoulder where she snuggled up slightly, nuzzling against him a bit. She meant more than just their relationship so it was a bit of a loaded statement. Miyako was fine with slowly getting him to used to everything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:23 pm

"A-Ah..." After a moment, Aito gave another small nod; yeah, just had to get used to things...he guessed. Really, he felt he was adjusting to everything just fine, not quickly by any means but still doing moderately well...

As Miyako rested her head against his shoulder he relaxed some back against his seat, making it a bit more comfortable for both of them for the ride.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Hibiki was fine with just accepting things as they were right now, his own feelings at least, it seemed to her. Miyako was fine with that for now... As long as he was happy.

"If I nap will you watch our stuff? Trains make me sleepy." Miyako nodded against his shoulder more, Hibiki's settling back making it easier for her to relax against him. No one would take things, she felt but it never hurt to be careful... plus he could watch out the window to his content.

"You can...doodle in my sketchpad too..." She wasn't entirely drowsy yet, but she would definitely be able to get there rather soon if she stayed like this. Her sketchpad with a pencil in it was on the seats across from them along with the snack boxes and the food. A short nap for her couldn't hurt if he was around, though she wasn't thinking about the fact that she had more than a few sketches of him in there... though some of Muika and Iyuki as well but not as many...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:57 pm

"Mn, nap....I can keep watch..." He didn't feel sleepy or anything, so he could stay up and keep an eye on their things. He'd watch the scenery out the window while Miyako napped, doing that suited him just fine.

D...Doodle though...

He didn't draw...though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next