(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 pm

"Aha! There we go." Miyako's smile was warm as Hibiki made his tsun sound. Not that she would call it that when he could hear her. He got so...upset by being called a tsundere even if he was pretty much one, so she tried not to use it.

It was really hard not to at times though...

She gave his hand a squeeze as he responded, looking up and giving him another smile. "Well...it was nice to hear it. Thank you."

Normally he responded with sounds or just accepted things...but he'd actually thanked her for playing with his kitten so he could do things! Not that she wouldn't have just played with her in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:22 pm

"A-Ah..." Aito gave a small nod; he'd needed to get his things ready...and Miyako had distracted Regalia so...

He'd thanked her, it...it was what he'd thought to do at the time. Wasn't...wasn't a big deal or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'm gonna get a snack box for the ride. Sometimes there are delays at the other stations along the way, so it may take more than the hour and a half ride to get there." Miyako's stomach may hunger and if it did it would be bad for her to not have food options available.

She still was happy and sparkling over having been thanked by Hibiki, tugging him lightly by their clasped hands over to a stand that sold such items. She stood there though, wondering with ones to get...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:42 pm

"Mn..." That sounded fine, considering the chance of delay a snack box was probably a smart idea for Miyako.

She could get something to hold her over if she got hungry.

"Ah...I also...got kompeito..." If she wanted morethan what the snack box could offer she could just have some of that too... He didn't mind sharing it with her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Picking out three of the snack boxes, Miyako was just flowering and sparkling all over and the man tending the stall grinned just as much at the happy young woman with the stoic man. She handed over her money, accepted the boxes in her free hand and then turned back to Hibiki with a blush.

"...I-I brought your special kompeito too..." Miyako murmured, glancing away and grinning as she tried not to laugh. She hadn't eaten it all, only sparingly though about half the bag was gone by now and it sat in her backpack. She'd taken good care of it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:48 pm

The special kompeito...

She still had that? It felt like he'd given it to her awhile ago, but he supposed it hadn't been that long, though he would have considered it'd all been eaten by now.

"A-Ah...I would have thought it'd...all be gone by now...since...candy..." Candy was typically eaten in large quantities if you liked sweets...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:08 pm

"I-It...was special. A-And you um...gave it to me... I-It was a precious gift..." Miyako fidgeted a bit and then laughed, pushing away her sheepishness or hiding it under a bright smile. Yep it was totally not embarrassing to admit she had treasured his gift to that extent! Not at all! Oh look they had to get on the train, that was important!

Miyako let go of his hand and hurried ahead, flustered beyond belief as she stepped into the doorway of the large car where they would be sitting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:35 pm

"A-Ah..." Aito averted his eyes for a moment, though as Miyako let go of his hand and ran for the train his attention was back on her, the faintest...faintest tint in his face as he quickly followed after her through the doorway of the train car.

Gh...Damn it, he hadn't had time to look away long enough!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Miyako turned back as she headed up the steps, making sure Hibiki was following her and caught... blush. He was blushing... Hibiki was blushing. She turned more brightly red, unable to keep up that hiding smile as she moved into the large comfy seats. The train, despite how busy the station was, or at least this car was not very full, a few kids down at one end who looked like they were in middle school the extent of their comrades.

Picking the first set of seats, she shrugged off her back pack after setting her items on the seat by the aisle, pulling out a few things to keep her occupied for the trip. Then she attempted to open the overhead compartment and failed a bit, hopping up on her tippy toes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Aito followed after her, not really paying much mind to the other people here as he reached Miyako. The train station had been busy, but he didn't even really need to look around to see this car wasn't full up. That was good, crowds were annoying...

Noticing Miyako attempting to get the overhead compartment open, he reached up to help her out, making no comment about the moments before. The tint had to be gone by now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Miyako let Hibiki help her, not commenting just yet on the whole...blush... smiling up at him as she moved to take her seat. She'd let him have the window so he could see all the sights! Not that there was too much, once they got further out it'd be pretty farmy and bare...but if he'd never seen all that it might be interesting for him. The final leg of the trip was along the ocean so he could definitely have all the pretty sights he wanted.

"You get the window!" She'd made the trip before a few times so it wasn't as if she needed to see any of it. Once he was settled...then she could make her move.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 pm

He got the window seat?

Was she sure about that...?

Aito glanced over towards the seat before glancing back at Miyako. She wanted him to have that seat, fine by him. It didn't really matter to him where he sat, and so he gave her a nod before moving to seat himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Miyako smiled and waited for Hibiki to sit, before a quick leaning over occurred. She kissed his cheek and whispered. "You're really cute when you blush!"

And then sat back in her seat, turning red herself and fidgeting with the kompeito bag. Should she eat some now...or have him eat some? Or...or melt and die into the seat? That'd be good. He had been cute! It was the utter truth, she wasn't teasing at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:49 pm

"Gh-!" Blu... He... He had not been blushing!

He had been, but...but no way it'd been noticeable! He...It wasn't cute! He hadn't blushed, damn it! He hadn't! He couldn't get such responses out though, even if denial would be a straight up lie.

Instead, after a few more sputters escaped, he directed his eyes to the window.

...He...He hadn't blushed, damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:11 am

Miyako was giggling quietly to herself as Hibiki grew more and more flustered over the fact that she had gotten him to blush. He was looking out the window, they were still in the station for now, so there was much to see... He wasn't a people watcher so...

She opened the bag of Kompeito, pulling out a few and offering them in her palm for him to take. Her green eyes and smile were slightly apologetic if he could look back at her and see... "I'm really happy you...um got so...many feelings from me treasuring your gift. Anything you give me is special to me you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:41 am

There wasn't anything of interest outside the window right now, but that isn't what mattered! He'd keep his eyes to looking there until...until whenever he felt fine again!

Mn?

His eyes glanced down when he noticed movement, seeing Miyako's hand as she offered kompeito to him. He accepted, though as she began talking his eyes were back on the window.

"A...Ah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:47 am

Miyako was glad Hibiki accepted the kompeito but when just made a sound at her words, she leaned closer to him and slightly out so she could see his face. Her hand was now free, and it reached up to brush aside some of his bangs. She let it sit against his cheek, keeping the hair back for now.

"...I'll stop saying that stuff if you'll look at me again, 'Biki. You know now so its okay, I don't need to remind you of it like I do about you being a hero." She was smiling softly, her voice quiet as the train began to get ready to leave the station.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 am

Look at her.... That was easy, just easy; he could look at her, no problem... He thought that as his eyes slid over to her, though his head hadn't turned toward her yet.

"...Mn..."

Hero... That again...

Eventually, he turned his head and leaned back in a more relaxed state against the seat, letting out a breath. He was fine, composed...and perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 am

Miyako hid all amusement and a big bit of sadness at Hibiki's trouble looking at her. She instead gave him her usual smile, sparkling lightly as he slowly and finally turned back. Her hand fell from his cheek, only to return to the kompeito bag as he settled back and relaxed.

Pulling out a piece for him, she held it up between her fingers and closed her eyes. "Here! Have more. Looks like we're about to head out too. We mostly have the car to ourselves, lucky... Heey you never tell me not to call you 'Biki. Do you like that name now?"

The train was letting out sounds and small movements as it slowly finished its preparations. Final calls were made for people to board or get off, before it began to leave the station at a slowly picking up pace.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:19 am

Aito looked down at the piece of kompeito Miyako was offering him, his hand moving to take her wrist after a short moment before he leaned in and just pulled the piece from her fingers with his mouth and leaned back again.

They were mostly alone on this car, mostly; that was good, it'd make the ride a lot easier and more relaxing.

T...That nickname though...

"If...it's you then it's fine..." If it were only her calling him that then he didn't mind it, no one else could though! Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:26 am

Miyako's smile stayed in place as Hibiki's hand took her wrist, though confusion was written all over her features. "Eh?"

Wasn't he going to take the... "Eeeeeeeeeh!?"

Miyako watched with a burning face as the fullbringer brought his lips over and snatched it from her fingers. She could only blush and cover her face with her hand as he informed her that it was okay for only her to call him that, those words not helping her in the least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:31 am

Aito relaxed back into his seat as if he'd done nothing out of the ordinary, glancing over to Miyako as she became a flustered mess. What? He'd just eaten the kompeito she'd offered...

She was flustered to the point she had to cover her face? Heh.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:56 am

Miyako noted Hibiki's nonchalance, trying to speak but only squeaking as she pulled her hand back. She was going to offer him kompeito but this time stop him from stealing it with his mouth and making her all flustered. Red faced and determined, she grabbed a few and held them in her palm for him, silent as she offered him more. He couldn't eat it out of her fingers now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:09 am

His actions had flustered her to this extent? She was just offering it in her hand again, making it impossible to do what he'd just done moments before. It was...amusing, though he was attempting to not let any of that amusement show as he accepted the offered kompeito again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 am

Miyako was steadily feeding Hibiki kompeito, stopping only to steal a few pieces for herself for now as she made sure it was not fluster inducing. She had ate a ton at the cafeteria before leaving and so wasn't hungry...and it was kind of oddly soothing to let him take them from her. The city was slowly fading away as they moved into the countryside after only a few minutes as the train picked up speed.

She wasn't letting him make her all red again over that! Her cheek puffed lightly, she brought a piece up to her mouth with her fingers, silent still in her minor pout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]   Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Birthdays [nsfw]
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next