(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Tsundere Joins the Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:11 am

How was he supposed to know...

"Why I didn't...." He managed words again... Maybe...Maybe earlier thoughts would do? Aito didn't know, he didn't know how to explain this at all.. "Emotions before...recently were completely unnecessary... It's not something I can just explain..."

Must be more...

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:26 am

"You are explaining though. It helps both of us understand you know as you try to explain." Iyuki was pointing out tons of helpful observations, his smile more kind than anything now. "You have trouble talking and saying things, but the fact that you can say this much is an improvement. So... Maybe you should keep trying and pushing yourself. Emotions are important Hibiki, and so is understanding them."

The seriousness of his words would be ruined by calling him little brother, so Iyuki instead nodded and said his name instead. "It will help you both and make you happier, as well as just help you in general. So please try to explain? Maybe...if you think it, you should say it or try to?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:35 am

"Gh...g...." There wasn't going to be any big breakthroughs, if the man expected as such he would be solely disappointed. It wasn't just...that easy.

He was just starting to...get into the routine of even stopping himself from denying he felt things...it wasn't like he could just suddenly became all in-tune with himself in a day. That crap too time...lots of it...

Gh...

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:48 am

Iyuki waited but...also realized he was pushing the young man a bit too much. Instead his hand reached out and patted his shoulder soothingly. "It is fine, as long as you work at it over time? At least...you can admit to yourself you like her. You can at least admit you have romantic affections and wish to be with her in that manner..."

There...was that. Otouto was admitting he had those feelings, at least in his actions... "...Was this why you were so agitated the past week or so? Or well before I knew about this. You seemed...tense when she was serving others who had odd requests."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:56 am

"...Dunno...what you're talking about..." Aito muttered, though obviously... it was just more denial. People requesting...creepy shit... like yeah, it was her job but there were lines damn it...

Creepy bastards pissed him off...

Wasn't that something anyone would feel?! When you see someone asking for weird shit from someone you know wouldn't you naturally get a little edgy!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:59 am

"...You are denying it but it is true. They were mildly odd requests, but we get those as well. They are not abnormal and we do deal with the ones that are too creepy. These were...mild ones you got a bit...unhappy over." Iyuki was pointing out more and more things and punching holes in the man's carefully built up denials. If he had a cup of green tea and such, he would sip it now while looking over at the cherry blossoming tree.

Hibiki was protective over her, but not to that extent...normally. Or well he had been. "...do you wish her to call you such things?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 am

The reaction of gawking in...sheer disbelief returned at Iyuki's words, those final words. Wh...What the hell!? Was it disbelief, horror...a mixture?

"Y...Y...You're insane... Hell no... I'm not into that kinky bullshit like you are!" His first instinct was to accuse before promptly burying his head again.

God no!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:25 am

"It is a perfectly normal like!" Iyuki retorted, turning red and trying not to stutter. I-It was not kinky! He wasn't... some weird kink master! "I-I do not see how I am insane for wishing to see Muika in a maid outfit?! I-It is more weird to not have likes such as that! Y-You must have some things you like to see her in more than others!"

He buried his head in his arms, copying Otouto unconsciously in an effort to dispel his fluster. Why had he looked so shocked?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 am

"Th...That is a kink! That is called a maid fetish!" He did not need to know that! He absolutely did not need...to know that! "You...You can't deny it either! You claimed your damn apartment was on fire just because of some pictures!"

It was a maid fetish! A fetish he did not need to know about!

He didn't want to know about those two's sex life! Disgusting!

Things he'd like to see... He did not!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:42 am

"Muika is a highly attractive young woman! S-Seeing her in...revealing clothing... would be something her love would want to see! Y-You saw Miyako in those back then! What would happen if she wore them now!?" Iyuki grumbled, shaking his head against his arms as he fought with his cousin. "It is NOT a kink! Or a fetish!"

That...was demeanor the honor and beauty of the Maid outfit! Especially with those kitty ears on top... How dare he!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:54 am

Says him on that attractive statement, but whatever it was a biased thing.

"S-Specifically a maid outfit though!? That is a maid fetish! It may only be when it comes to her but that is still, one-hundred percent, a maid fetish!" Aito remarked. How was the man not seeing this!?

It was a fetish! Who was the one in denial now!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 am

"It is not a fetish! Maid outfits are...are revealing! It is not as if... I want her to... act...like..." Iyuki realized in that moment he was fighting a losing battle, because he did in fact...wish for her to act like that.

"It is NOT A FETISH! It is entirely normal! It IS only Muika and no it it not a fetish!" Denial... he was in denial... Just keep fighting it and no one, not even Otouto would be the wiser!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 am

"It's a fetish." It was a damn fetish. The man was in heavy denial, how was he in this much denial? "You have a maid fetish." This was really what their technical first family discussion had led to...

It may be only Okura, but the man's words were flat out confirming what he was so strongly denying.

"You want her in a maid outfit. You want her put on the act. That's a fetish." His head was on the table, unable to lift it at this point. This was not a conversation he wanted to be having! The denial was ridiculous though!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:18 am

"Th-That is not the definition of a fetish! M-My like of maid and maid actions has nothing to do with fetishes! I-I... It is not a fetish!" Iyuki's voice was turning into a whine, this was not a topic he wished to have with his younger cousin on their first cousin talk! He knew some men discussed things with abandon but really!

This was not... "I do not have a maid fetish!"

How...could Otouto not understand that this was not, in any way shape or form, a fetish!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:23 am

How was he not getting it!? Did he really have to put it bluntly? Did he really!? He did not want to in the slightest, but God damn it! This was ridiculous, this denial of his... It was completely out there! How...

"It is a fetish. You want her in the maid outfit, you want her to put on the act...." He repeated, "this is a sexual fantasy, undeniably, a sexual fantasy damn it! That's a fetish!"

That was a damn fetish!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:27 am

"What I wish to do to Muika in the sanctity of our bedroom is no concern of yours!" Iyuki's head popped up, his arm flying out as he pointed at Otouto. His face the most red it had been in forever, he almost fell over as he made his dramatic pronouncement.

"A-AND it does NOT make it a fetish! J-Just because I like...such things..when coupled with her beauty does NOT make it a fetish!" The denial was so strong...even stronger than Otouto's at times.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:35 am

"There is nothing wrong...with having kinks... The first step is admitting you have said kink." Was he really reciting such words to this man... Was he really? "It's a fetish."

It was a sex thing.

It was a fetish. The man had a fetish and was in complete and utter denial.

"You could ask literally anyone! Describe the situation, and it would be a fetish!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 am

"A-A gentleman and a butler does NOT have kinks or fetishes!" IYuki stuttered out, wondering what possessed the young man who was normally quiet. His face was one filled with utter horror as he shook his head, sitting back and wondering when this traumatic talk would end.

"I will not ask anyone because this is a private matter! And they would most CERTAINLY not agree!" In his righteous fluster, he pointed more dramatically at Otouto and waved his finger. "I-If there is nothing wrong with such things, why do you lack them, hmmmm? How could it be normal when you profess to lack all such feeling!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:54 am

"Ghg...g... Why would I have any feelings like that so early in a serious relationship!?" Aito questioned now that Iyuki was done speaking. The circumstances were way different! How many times would it take for this man to just accept this!? "Gentlemen aren't all innocent! I'm not one, but damn it-! You have your butler act, fine! That's all fine and well, but what you have is a fetish..."

How many times...

"Sure, it's only for your little not-spouse, but if you want the maid outfit specifically, you want the act, and you would be fueled to do private things... That. Is. A. Fetish."

God damn it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:58 am

Iyuk stopped dead at Otouto's pronouncement. He paused... his mouth opening and then closing as he blinked and stared a bit in shock.

"...Your feelings are...that serious for her then?" Iyuki blinked more, he knew he got all fairytale and fluttery about things but... but... for Otouto to admit it?

Iyuki couldn't focus on the fetish talk any longer... This was more important than a supposed and not existent fetish!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:03 am

He just...blew it all off...

He had latched onto that one comment and had just...

Aito held disbelief once again, blinking once...twice... Of all things he just...to that one statement.

"I thought we already established...this was a serious relationship..." God... How... This was something already established! How was this some big surprise!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:06 am

"We HAD established this but it is a huge shock to see you admitting it so freely!" Iyuki refused to admit to his fetish, he had no fetish. Whatever Hibiki had spoken of was not a fetish, he did not have one and thus could not be tainted with such words. Instead he just accepted his utter shock of Otouto's words and kept that in mind for now.

"You have been avoiding admitting things all night and now you admit such? It is...suspicious and yet nice to see you being open." Yes, focus entirely...on Hibiki...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:15 am

"Because I'm pissed off!" Well...perhaps pissed off was a strong term... "Frustrated...You're denial is the heaviest load of denial-bullshit I've ever seen!"

It was insane! The fact that he was in a serious relationship was already established, he was frustrated beyond belief with Iyuki so obviously he was a bit riled up and pissy!

How was it suspicious!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:21 am

"I am not in denial! There is no reason for you to be so angry and pissed off over such a thing!" Iyuki was stunned, that was not the response he was expecting. How could Otouto be so angry over something that was DEFINITELY NOT a fetish!?

Deciding he was tired of this abuse, Iyuki stood up suddenly and moved towards his shoes. "I should go home before I have to deal with more abuse! Such uncalled for accusations, from my own cousin!"

He could not stand this any longer, why did he have to deal with such slander!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 am

Abuse!?

Again, Aito's head just collapsed on the table. He didn't care, Iyuki could go home in his continuous denial. One day that denial would be broken, he would have to face the damn music at some point!

He was vocally exhausted... Whatever... One day the man would realize. One day...

He could ask literally anyone. It was a fetish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tsundere Joins the Family
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next