(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Tsundere Joins the Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 am

Iyuki quickly got his shoes on and stalked out of the apartment, closing the door politely behind him despite his anger and frustration.

This was...this was uncalled for! He did not need such abuse heaped on him and such scandalous words tossed his way by his only and new found cousin!

How...how dare he!? Iyuki intended to go home and inform Muika about such actions taken as soon as possible... Or well vague...descriptions of Otouto's actions. Vague... Very vague...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tsundere Joins the Family   A Tsundere Joins the Family - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:35 am

Aito remained at the table, just sitting at his kotatsu with his head resting on the table. Iyuki had left, and really there was nothing he could offer to quell any anger. He was too frustrated himself to even think about that.

How... How was the man's denial...so heavy...

Maybe once he recovered, he'd call Miyako to let her know that their discussion had been had...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

A Tsundere Joins the Family
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4