(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

"You don't need to apologize...you'd did...your best..." It was becoming a bit harder to get...kinder words out but he was still managing pretty well all things considered. Normally he'd slur words together...

Miyako was close, her head near his to the point where kissing was entirely possible, but they weren't doing that.

Hm?

He hadn't let go of her? Well...of course not.

"Not gonna..." He stated.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:04 am

Miyako stared for a few seconds as Hibiki said something entirely unexpected before kissing him once, twice...three times in quick succession. A warm smile was on her lips again and she was blushing, tearing up again but...happy he had said that. He'd been so sweet... "Thank you... I...feel better hearing that..."

Even if she hadn't been able to help... "Did...I help you at all?"

"Why?" He wasn't going to let go? That was silly... Miyako was curious and hoped he'd answer... He had been speaking decently
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 am

There was no time to respond to those kisses, but they'd surprised himself...even when she was that close he hadn't expected such...quick ones.

Had she helped...?

"Helping now...especially..." He muttered; she'd been too upset to properly notice his state earlier, which was...probably a good thing. Just her...coming back helped...

He shook his head slightly at her final question, "Just not gonna..."

Why? Wasn't that obvious...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:17 am

"Huh? Hibiki... were you..." Miyako realized rather quickly...whatever had happened... She had...been gone?! "I-I'm fine! Don't worry... are you okay? Y-You don't need to let go! I'll stay right here. I-I'm not gonna go anywhere, you won't lose me!"

This! She could focus on this, his upsetness and worried state! She snuggled closer, as close as possible while her leg slid between his and pulled them closer. Then she promptly followed that up with a real kiss this time, not a quick one...but a slow and soft one....reassure him its okay... that it was all okay...

She'd help Hibiki, make sure he was happy...make sure he was okay... This had to have been hard...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:08 pm

"A...Ah..." As Miyako put her focus on worrying about him, the idea of turning his face into the pillow started to sound like...a not so bad one, but he resisted the urge to and continued lying there as she cuddled up closer.

He...He was fine, he'd be fine...

There wasn't anything to worry about anymore, stupid damn bubbles...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Miyako pulled back from attempted kisses to frown... He didn't want them? That was fine then. But they would have been nice distractions from her thoughts...

Miyako, as per her usual aplomb, just pushed all those horrible bubble thoughts and thoughts of Hibiki and Muika's past away... She'd double check Muika when they went pajama shopping too, for more scars and take care of those! No need to leave any physical reminders unless the woman wanted them...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:16 pm

She'd been...attempting kisses, but he'd gotten...gh...

Stupid feelings...

He wasn't used to feeling all of these...emotions like...w...worry, and fe... He just wasn't used to it all so strongly! He wasn't...

An apologetic noise escaped him before leaning in again as he noticed Miyako frown. It wasn't that he didn't want them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Miyako's frown turned to a smile as Hibiki leaned in but she just kissed his cheek instead and brought her hand up to his hair. Maybe he would be soothed by this?

Soothing him took top priority...above all else... Maybe if she took his focus off the bad feelings that he probably wouldn't even admit to... "Am I forbidden from leaving your arms then? What if I have to do things or eat?"

Logic! And she hoped to have him thinking of silly things much like the sea monster scenario... That, that was important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:39 pm

The...cheek...

Just the cheek...

He'd leaned in though!

Feeling her hand move to his hair, Aito remained close and shut his eyes for a short couple of moments as she toyed with it.

Her words caused his eyes to open again, "Not leaving...you need food ll'just...carry you to the fridge..."

He didn't care, if he had to do that he would...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 pm

"You can't carry me around all day." Miyako was trying hard not to giggle and failing as she attempted to imagine the scene... How could she eat or anything if he was holding her!

Maybe he'd turn her around... Or carry her under his arm... Miyako suddenly was filled with images of her as a ragdoll in a very very determined Hibiki's arms going through life. He'd plop her on his lap during classes, he'd carry her to the bathroom... All baths like this... for the rest of her life...

The giggles started and wouldn't stop, filled with just a bit of her hysteria from earlier but also due to the images of Life Sized Doll Miyako. Her laughter was bright and free again it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:55 pm

"s'Not like...you're going anywhere today..." Considering this whole bubble ordeal causing problems throughout the city, possibly farther, it wasn't like businesses were open and everyone that was safe were probably locked inside their homes...

They'd be fine like this...

He looked down at Miyako as she began laughing further, giggling... Hn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:04 pm

"I just can't stop picturing you carrying me through everything! In class, eating... Its just so silly! And you'd do it too with that stoic expression on your face even if you had to feed me too like a doll." She did manage to speak through her laughter, letting Hibiki know that she felt his idea was ridiculous. But it also was making her happy and she kissed him again for a few moments.

"You really worried over me... I didn't know I was gone gone, I woke up on the floor so... I figured I just fell asleep. I'm home Hibiki!" Giving him the usual greeting when some came back home, she smiled brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:10 pm

"A...Ah..." That's what she'd been picturing...? That... That wasn't...mn...

Feeling Miyako press her lips back to his, Aito responded to the kiss this time until she pulled away again to speak.

W...Worried...

"Gone...gone..." He repeated, giving a small nod as his eyes shifted over to the side. Her greeting caused him to freeze some, though obviously not in a bad sense just...perhaps a bit of a flustered one. "A...Ah..."

G...Giving a greeting like...like that... Just what...

"...W-Welcome back..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Miyako was happy he responded this time, letting him have the images she'd had in her head and hoping he'd find them funny too as she kissed him...

His words in reply to hers though caused her to sigh and close her eyes tightly, but she quickly opened them again and smiled as Hibiki returned her greeting. Kissing him twice in quick succession, she tried not to show how happy that made her but she couldn't help it. "Thank you... Mm, whats wrong? Why is that flustering?"

In a moment she could ask what happened, where she'd gone and what...was going on... things she'd been ignoring for now what with the more important soothing needed for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Why was it flustering...?

Did...Did she really think he could answer that!? It...

"Mn..." She'd given him more kisses, though they were quick like the first few. With the greeting though he still had again averted his eyes for a short moment, and then once again when he looked back.

Did...Did she really think he could just explain it... Hell, even he hardly understood it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Miyako watched Hibiki's eyes settle on her for brief moments before looking away as she was tempted to tilt her head and wonder... What...? That sound provided no answers for her though and she blinked as her finger moved up... to poke his nose.

"You know its kinda silly how all sorts of domestic things make you flustered. I wonder if I put on an apron and cooked your favorites for you again would make you just as flustered as it did at my parents." That seemed about right... normal domestic things made him flustered! Like normal things a normal couple or even family things did... which made her heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:05 pm

So...now Miyako had some sort of personal mission to make him flustered? Ghg...g... He had no way of stopping her from doing it either. She would do as she pleased with these little domestic stunts and...and ruin him.

"M...Mn..." How was he even supposed to answer that...?

Her...pulling those types of things...

"D...Do what you want..." He finally replied, managing words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:17 pm

"Okay! I will make you all flustered...but happy?" Miyako smiled more, glad to have his permission despite his obvious fluster over the idea. If it made him happy... Miyako would definitely...

What other things would make him happy? "Mm, anything else I can do too? Maybe.... Eep!"

Face turning bright red from the thought, she had to cover it as the moment she asked something came to mind that was...was bad... bad to think of...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Make him...flustered then, but...happy... Mn, seemed...seemed fine by him, she could do whatever she wanted. He didn't...didn't mind that stuff...

Anything else...?

Before Miyako could finish her sentence she seemed to have thought something?

"Mn?" He rose a brow, questioning her sudden fluster. She had spent all that time talking about making him flustered, and then...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Haha! Success! Hibiki had said, with his silence, that it made him happy too! Miyako's mind latched onto this happy talk, ignoring the rest for now. Nothing was more important than making Hibiki and her happy and relaxed!

A hand moved to her face, covering her mouth as she looked away from the raised eyebrow and questioning sound. "...You...wanted to know... I-If I didn't wear anything but the apron... was the thought..."

He had wanted to know...it was like before... She didn't want to say it but he might get cocky over asking if she didn't tell him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:48 pm

That...

That's what...she'd thought... That was what had caused her to suddenly become so...so flustered. A...Ah... Well...Aito couldn't entirely blame her. She had answered his question, and well...

He averted his eyes, looking towards the pillow right under him as he blinked.

"A...Ah..."

That... That was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:58 pm

"...Would you?" Miyako stared at the ceiling, her hand still covering her mouth. She wanted to know! If he wanted her in an apron she would totally do that... she would die... and burn...and never recover but...she would...

He seemed just as flustered now... It was very obvious to her now when he was flustered but how could he not be?! Or well...before she would have felt it was impossible for him to be and that he would accept any things like that.

But he couldn't it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Would he!?

She was...asking him that!? How was...how the hell was he supposed to answer!? Asking him...asking him that damn question!

With a hand on her head, he pushed Miyako to where her head would be under his chin, using her hair plus the pillow now as a good hiding spot.

Gh...g.... Ho...How the hell was he supposed even begin to answer that!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:19 pm

While Hibiki's fluster grew, so did Miyako's and she turned more and more red... so red her face was about to burst into flames as she was pulled against him and under his chin. She snuggled up, her head nudging him lightly before she kissed his shirt and chest.

"So that...would make you happy?" Miyako questioned softly, wondering if it would or not! She may be dying but she needed an answer from him about it! If she knew...she'd know... "I-I would...do things...that make you happy in...your pants... I want to..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Saying it like that-!

D...Did Miyako have to say it like that!? H...Happy i... D...Did she really have... It was a wonder how such topics had him flustered now, this...type of stuff...he used to not...not give a damn, but-!

D-Did she really have to put it like that!?

Aito only gave a bit of a sputtered response, rather muffled considering his hiding. She...She could do whatever the hell she wanted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: