(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Miyako was hinting she had to go... she had to go... there...everyone was okay and she was okay and she'd be back tomorrow even with school getting canceled for a bit... There was time to see them when things were settled and it'd be safe to head back...

No one was taking the hints... Not until she finally just outright lied to them about her phone dying. Everyone bought that and she hung up with the most frustrated groan ever as she tossed the phone off the bed. Damn it to hell...damn them...why couldn't they have just... another time...

She groaned again and rolled to her stomach, legs falling off of the edge of the bed as she slipped partially down in a noodly motion. Dead...she was dead...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:54 pm

No one was taking a damn hint...

No one... Why!? Didn't they have other people to check on!? Miyako had already fully reassured them she was alright! She was perfectly safe right now! Sure, the lines had been overworked since yesterday, but holy shit...

When she finally seemed to be done, Hibiki still didn't move...nope, wasn't going to risk it until he knew for sure.

"D...Done...?" He questioned, not seeing her slide off of the bed after having tossed her phone.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:58 pm

"Yessssss!" Miyako buried her face into the bedding and gave a frustrated almost little shriek at her friends. How... why had they not gotten any hiiiints?! She kicked her legs on the floor, not knowing that it was fully possible for the pair of them to continue where they left off.

She was so just frustrated at them for interrupting and now she was absolutely aroused and...and... "Aaah!"

The mood was probably gone... Hibiki probably didn't want it anymore... She was broken... broken...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Done... She was done then...

Hibiki didn't even nod before turning over, moving over to Miyako before settling himself again. If she thought the mood was gone then she was entirely wrong, it was easy to continue where they'd left off... Very easy.

He brought one of his hands to her face, turning it to face him before reconnecting their lips, the kiss deep.

Very easy to continue...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Miyako heard Hibiki moving but he didn't say anything, so she wondered if he was pissed off. She was a bit angry, not entirely since it was mostly frustration but... Ugh!

Her frustrated moping was cut off though by Hibiki's nearness and then hand that turned her head. Eyes wide with surprise, she whimpered again as her body turned and she returned the kiss with quite a bit of pent up feelings. Her hands moved to his shoulders, wanting to take that stupid shirt off of him now since...since they were definitely going to continue.

Continuing was just what she wanted... This time she'd make sure they didn't get stopped...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Hibiki continued with the kiss after Miyako had responded, letting her slip the shirt off of his shoulders to let it drop to the floor as he did so. That was better gone, the shirt...still needed to remove the pants fully...

Miyako too though, she still had his shirt on...

One of his hands returned to her waist, attempting to lift the shirt some; those phone calls had been bullshit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Yes, that stupid handsome shirt was off of him! As it fell to the floor with a soft sound, she gave a soft pleased sound. Naked Hibiki... soon...

The kissing was too nice and Miyako wanted to cling to him more but his hands were lifting his shirt up just a bit. At least his shirt was off... But with him lifting the shirt up, meant she had to pull back from the kissing. Giving a soft frustrated sound, Miyako's eyes were hood as she leaned back and held her arms up. "T-Take it off. Take it all off..."

Everything had to go now, that intermission had killed her and she just wanted him so badly she felt herself almost shaking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Hibiki knew they had to part from the kiss for the shirt to come off, but it didn't stop him from giving a groan as they did. He gave a small nod to Miyako's words, slipping the shirt off of her after she'd lifted her arms up for him.

Now... still had his pants, which...overall was more of an obstacle than underwear.

He began to fumble with his pants, trying to finally slip them off fully, letting his underwear go down with them as he tossed them to the side.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Miyako shook her hair out after Hibiki pulled the shirt up, noting that groan but unable to help it at all right now. She watched as it was tossed aside before the man began fumbling with his pants, getting those off while she sat up and began taking her underwear off herself.

It'd be soon...soon they could finish this, and she looked at the bed right next to them...then the floor... then the bed again before standing up and plopping herself on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over it. She watched him fully strip, finally getting to see him entirely naked and loving the sight. "It'll be comfier..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:02 pm

"A...Ah...right..." Bed, bed right... He hadn't... They'd been right next to it, but until now neither of them had really...thought about it. It would be a lot more comfortable on the bed, the floor would just be a pain in the end.

Hibiki moved up, moving to get on the bed himself now that they were both without clothes.

Easier like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Miyako's arms wrapped around his body as he moved up onto the bed, a smile on her lips as she pulled him over with her to the bed properly. "Hibiki... touch me more... I didn't think I'd have to tell you what to do..."

He should know better than she what he needed to do and she teased him as she pressed her naked body against his for a moment in a soft embrace. She pulled back after a moment and looked up at him only briefly to then kiss him. Sex would be bad without more touching of her...how come he was so hesitant...? It was bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Hibiki gave a groan as Miyako pressed against his after she'd pulled him over with her to the bed more properly than they'd been before. His hand went just below her chest, moving upwards to touch her just as she requested he touch more.

He'd just...

Touching, he could do that just fine... She didn't need to tell him...

He responded to the kiss as she connected their lips, his other hand moving down to her hip as he attempted to continue his touching from earlier. No clothes in the way...should be much better now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:09 pm

Miyako moaned softly as Hibiki didn't waste anymore time, his hand on her chest causing an obviously pleased reaction as her back arched against him. Better... She deepened the kissing, turning it into heated making out as his hand made its way to her hip though. Was he trying...to touch her... again? Her legs parted just a bit in anticipation he was allowed to touch wherever he wanted.

Miyako's hands clenched on his back before one slid down it, her nails digging in lightly again. Maybe this time she could touch more... he was rather naked...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 pm

The hand on Miyako's hip ventured a bit lower to touch her, feeling her legs part slightly as he did so; Hibiki gave another muffled moan as he felt her nails dig in lightly against his skin again, feeling her hand slide down his back.

It was during times such as these he was much more vocal, though not in the saying words kind of way. At least there was no shame in it, none at all... He didn't seem to really mind the fact he tended to show more emotion here...

The hand on her chest continued with its touching, enjoying the responses he'd gotten out of her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Miyako couldn't kiss Hibiki and get touched like that at the same time. She pulled back with a rather choked moan as his hand touched her, enjoying the feeling that sent through her. He seemed to enjoy her nails digging into him, but she couldn't help it once again as she reacted to the combination of touches from him.

Her hand somehow slid lower, touching his butt softly before it turned almost into groping as she had fun feeling him up and moaning. She wanted to touch him more but with his hands on her chest and between her legs there was no focus in her any longer.

She wanted more of his true feelings in the form of moans...but couldn't focus enough to make him make more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Miyako's sounds urged Hibiki on as he began touching her, the moans were nice... Her nails were distracting though, causing more responses from him to escape now that they'd stop with their kiss...

Another short response came up as he felt her hand venture lower, basically groping him as she continued to respond to his touch.

That...distracting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 pm

"Hibiki..." His name slipped her lips in a soft moan as the man kept up his touches. Miyako panted rather strongly, her hands clenching and digging in briefly before letting go... and then she repeated that all over again as he continued.

He liked this... Hibiki liked it, her touching him like that and his touching of her... Her hand and nails drug across his skin to his hip before moving between him finally as she gained some ability to think back. It was supposed to feel good for him too and she gripped him softly before moving her hand. Miyako wasn't sure yet entirely what would feel best for him but she wanted to learn... Even if she paused in her stroking as he got stronger moans out of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:01 am

Miyako was... Her touches were getting more and more distracting the more she touched him, and she earned more sounds and moans as she did so as he was unable to bite them back. It was...fine though, he didn't need to hold any of them back...

When she gripped him, she earned a stronger moan from him, his body tensing in reaction before he continued with his touches again.

T...Too distracting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:07 am

Miyako's breathing grew heavier the more Hibiki touched her, her eyes looking up into his just as he moaned rather strongly. He was...he was enjoying this... make him enjoy it more, just as she was. Make him moan more and be happier... He wasn't hiding how he felt, it was a rather amazing thing to her...

His touch was killing her..., she moaned loudly now as she stroked him and hoping she wouldn't hurt him when she tensed up from his actions. Soon... Soon she would... She was getting too warm and her breathing too quick. "H-Hibiki I'll...if you keep doing this..."

She'd definitely break... Sex...sex first...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 am

"Th...Then...?"

Then they should...if she felt...

Their touching, kissing and such...and then that damn interruption with the calls...after continuing again like this... Soon they needed to...

He was...definitely fine to go... Miyako sounded...like she was, but he'd rather hear that from her first. She knew her body better, as it was hers after all. They could...soon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:19 am

"M-Mmhm... We should..." Miyako was still too new to actually say the words but she leaned up to kiss him sweetly before pulling back. Her hand slowed in its tempting before pulling away and she moved to lay back on the bed fully, despite how his hands had been touching. It had also required her to let go of his skin... None of it was ideal but they needed to move to continue...

It'd required great willpower to pull away but she'd done it and now she laid there blushing just a bit while still smiling at Hibiki. She loved him and wanted him rather badly as she breathed heavy from her arousal, she needed this... "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:28 am

"A-Ah..." It was difficult having to pull away, but to continue they needed to move...Miyako needed to be lying down, and then they could...

Hibiki followed as Miyako laid on her back, moving over her as she told him to come on, n...no problem. No more damn interruptions, stupid phone...friends that couldn't take a damn hint.

All that touching and then that interruption had been hell and bullshit...

Hibiki positioned himself over her, situating himself between her legs before grabbing himself, moving to slip inside when..

...Ph..one...

H...Holy hell, no...

"G...gh..." The ring stopped all movements...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 am

Miyako watched Hibiki move over her, her hands going to his neck as her legs spread for him, breathing still not slowed as she waited. He was so close... As the man made sure he was positioned correctly and about to slide inside of her she froze solid.

They had been so close... so...damn close... But that ringtone. "Uuuuuuuuugh!"

The most frustrated sound escaped her throat as she still intending to answer while she scooted out from under Hibiki. "P-Parents... Probably worried..."

She couldn't not answer...she couldn't not...no matter how much...how much she was looking forward to this... She was going to kill them all after reassuring them she was alive, and she practically fell from the bed as she hurried to the phone that had been tossed away. On her hands and knees, she picked it up and flipped it open. "Hi? Mom? Oh..."

Her voice was her usual one as she tried to keep the panting down to a minimum...and began the slow process of reassuring her parents she was okay...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:39 am

Hibiki was frozen in place until Miyako moved out from under him to get her phone, which left him there to plop down onto the bed and give a groan of frustration of his own before she answered the phone.

Again on his back, his arms came up to his face as he bit his tongue to keep any further groans from escaping.

Why...Why now!? Why now of all damn times!? Of all times! The damn...school friends phone call wasn't as badly placed as this! It was her parents, she had to answer it... God damn it...

Complete bullshit... After this all phones are going off! Off damn it! Not even on silent, just flat out off! He couldn't take another damn interruption, this was driving him insane!

Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:44 am

Apparently...the bubbles had appeared all over the world. Miyako had missed that tidbit of information or else she would have been more worried. As it was she should have talked with her parents, but well the lines had been messed up from all the calls made by everyone else and this had been their first chance to get a call out.

Miyako reassured them, glad they were okay and relieved that nothing bad had happened... She did lie out the ass about her own adventures, saying she had just stayed at Hibiki's safe and sound for the moment...

It took a bit of reassuring, but she got them off of the phone faster than her friends at least.. Everyone who mattered had gotten into contact though so the woman shut the phone down and tossed it into a corner before groaning rather loudly. No! She was not letting this...get in her way...

She pushed herself to her feet and rather quickly stomped back towards the bed. "Done damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: