(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Now that got her giggling through her fluster, Miyako imagining Hibiki putting foundation on to get the marks hidden... "I have some make up back in my room if you need the foundation..."

She wasn't sure he'd take it, but her offer was sincere and she nuzzled his chest and then squeezed him lightly. The blush wasn't anywhere near close to fading and as Hibiki agreed to stay hidden, she nodded against him. They'd hide out their fluster...

Her leg slid between his and wrapped around him, making it less likely for him to be able to just pull away. As she did this, the young woman realized... shower or bath...how would they clean up?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:13 pm

"Mn?" Hibiki gave a questioning sound; if she knew how to use that stuff to hide marks he couldn't hide with his hair or clothes, then that was fine if she could do it...

He wasn't sure how to go about hiding them using that kind of method though, he was just gonna look up ways later.

...A...Ah...

How would they...

"Uh...I've just...used bathhouses...." He replied, blinking; there wasn't a shower here so that...seemed like the only choice they had... Miyako probably had a shower at her school she could use, but his only choice was the bathhouse.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:19 pm

"Um we have similar skin tones, though you're more pale... It should work just fine if you feel you need to." Miyako explained, flushing brightly as she did so. "I-I mean if you didn't want them hidden..."

It was...up to him... entirely... It wasn't like she'd be on the end of teasing this time, normally when he'd left marks she got some but she'd just smiled it off.

"B-But with the city all in an uproar and stuff... won't they be closed? Lots of people are just hiding at home." Like them, Miyako thought as she shifted on the bed. The problem was hoping some things were open. Bathhouses were important but not entirely vital...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:25 pm

"...If I can't hide them with my hair or clothes then I'd rather not get Osamoto or the other maid's attention when I have work again..." Honestly with this situation, he wasn't sure how business' would go about things.

Obviously they'd likely stay closed a day after the incident, but...

But yeah...if he went back with these marks obviously showing then...he'd never hear the end of it. Ever.

True...Bathhouses were probably...closed, like any other business...

"A..Ah... Well if we really need...there's washcloths and the sink..." It wasn't ideal, obviously; it was an option though.... "Should...probably find...apartment sometime soon..."

Having an actual bathroom with a bath... it was needed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"The others would forget soon I'm sure! But...Iyuki would have a conniption..." Miyako nodded slowly, pulling her head back from his chest as a hand slid up him to his neck. She intended to see how bad they were before saying what would be needed and she fought down her utter fluster at that, because she had been the one making them on him...

What happened to the sweet little otter who was scared of this stuff?

...Hibiki had made it feel really good though...

"We have been looking! A-And narrowed it down... So that's good. Maybe this week we can go look at them?" Miyako offered up, hoping to change the topic from bath. Washcloth and sink... Wait she had magical powers! "Oh maybe... I could make something? Like a tub! Or hm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:29 pm

"Mhm..." Osamoto having a fit would just be a temporary headache, it wasn't like they needed to hide things but it was best just to do so. Just let the man have his peace, and let them have their own.

There were always methods of shutting him up, considering he was still in denial about a select couple of things, so the subject could easily be turned to his favor...but...it was best to avoid a conniption all together.

"Mn..." They had narrowed it down, so hopefully they'd find one soon they would both be happy with.

For now though, the problem of a bath...

"A...Ah... That could work, we could use it...kinda...like a wash bin? It wouldn't have running water, but..." The problem was...how to get rid of it when they were done... They needed...some method of cleaning themselves...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:15 am

Foundation would be needed then unless he could come up with some excuse for wearing something over his neck... There was nothing she could think of otherwise. Other than everyone annoying them though, it didn't seem like Hibiki cared she marked him like that... Kissing the spot on this side of his neck softly, Miyako smiled rather sweetly despite the fact that he couldn't see.

"Mm, I guess. Just where would the water go? Maybe washcloths are the best option... Or well we could just get the number of the bathhouse and call? Maybe its open!" Miyako's idea to make the stuff wasn't working well at all, because what could she make? Hot water yes, tub yes...somewhere for the water to go? ...Not so much.

Might be best to just see if one was open nearby...Dorm room or Muika and Iyuki's...might be an option...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:23 am

"If...If it were like...a wash bin...we could just tote it outside and dump it..." Like a wash bin for people...that...could fit through the door right? "That or...mn..."

Other than the washcloths, or calling the bathhouses...

There weren't many choices they really had. Damn bubbles, everything was closed...it would be a damn miracle if the bathhouses were open.

"We can try calling, wouldn't hurt..." Shouldn't get their hopes up though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:07 am

"B-But where? There's no where to dump it... The soap might hurt the plants..." Miyako pointed out softly, worried for the dirt they would be dumping it into. It could poison the soil and harm it and that wouldn't be too nice...

Miyako pulled back more from Hibiki at least and began to sit up so she could find her phone, making a small face. Definitely needed washing...or wiping or something. "I have my dorm at least..."

Worst came to worse she could head back and just...just wash there. Her eyes glanced over to Hibiki's face and she blinked. "Absolutely last case scenario."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 am

"Mn..." That wasn't something Hibiki had thought about, he thought just dumping it on the ground would be fine, like in a ditch or something. It'd harm the plants though probably, and Miyako was against that.

Miyako had her dorm, true... He wouldn't feel entirely comfortable with her going back alone though, not when those bubbles might still be out. He didn't know if they were gone or not...

He could attempt to clean himself up at least, and walk her.

Worst came to worst as she'd said though. Last resort...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:06 am

"Here I'll call and see! I bet the number is easily found." She could use her phone, letting Hibiki lay down... Even if moving was weird... Miyako scrunched her face up, they needed their own place soon, this would get really annoying really fast.

She moved over to her phone, noting the snores of the stuffed kitten under the table and remembering that they'd need to clean up breakfast as she passed the table.

They'd been distracted earlier, understandably so and it wasn't like it was bad to forget sometimes. She shrugged before picking up the tossed phone and turning it back on, before finding the nearby bathhouses numbers online. Putting in the number, she wrapped an arm around her chest and turned away from Hibiki with tinted cheeks. It still was weird being utterly naked at times with him.

The number rang and rang...and no one picked up. She sighed and moved onto the next one, calling over her shoulder so Hibiki knew. "No luck so far."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:16 am

Hibiki gave a small nod, his eyes following Miyako for a short moment as she moved to get her phone before his eyes went to the wall. Bed was comfortable, but baths...they needed them...

Of course when they needed baths the most though, the world was having a crisis.

After what felt like a bit, he looked back over to Miyako just as she turned to him. That sigh was telling, and her words confirmed it. No luck then...

"Guess we're out of luck in that department..."

Then where...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 am

"Mm... No luck on any place..." Miyako wilted as she hung up her phone, looking over at the bathroom and frowning as a thought occurred to her... "I mean... if you wanted... My dorm manager is pretty lenient and with things how they are in the city its um, possible she'd let you stay and bath?"

It was a long shot, but right now she had no idea how to deal with this and fidgeted as she made her way over to his bathroom. There was some cleaning she could do herself so she could dressed and do something... She wasn't letting him wash up with a cloth and water from a sink!

"O-Or you could... just not bathe until you get...um a chance?" Maybe Muika and Iyuki would let him use their shower.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:46 am

"Mn..." Miyako claimed her dorm manager may be lenient on letting him, but...they'd attracted...enough attention there already, hadn't they? Maybe people will be locked up in their rooms...and not be out and about...

"Maybe..."

There was no way he could just lie around until he had the chance to bathe, there was no telling when the damn bathhouses would open up again. It was impossible for him to do that...gross...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am

"Could ask the nerds to use their bathroom? B-But if you wanted..." Miyako paused in the doorway, looking back at him with a small smile before heading in and closing the door. After a few minutes she came out, a bit cleaner than before and moved for her clothing. She still wanted a bath...

Picking up her underwear and skirt she began dressing before looking for the rest of her clothing. "I'm sure it'd be fine, when I got those calls even the guys were there with them. It seems the rules right now are really relaxed and I'd...feel safer with you with me."

She admitted that with a blush, moving to her shirt and bra before they too were put on.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 am

Sitting up, Hibiki brought his hand to his head and hair as Miyako headed into the bathroom, ruffling it some before shaking it out to settle it again.

Ask them...?

Those two were probably out of it if they'd been caught up in all of that; he didn't want to go in while those two were attached one another like they were sewn together or something.

It'd be weird.

Moving from the bed he went to his closet, getting clothes out he could slip on in a bit after at least wiping up some.

"I didn't plan on you going back alone in the first place..." He stated as Miyako exited the bathroom after she'd spoke. Really...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am

"I didn't think you would! Hehe, I meant after I got there." Miyako pulled her coat on as she turned to Hibiki, smiling shyly and a bit hesitantly. "Hibiki is just as worried as I am I bet. Saying your name like that and in third person is just weird... But I guess it got my point across?"

She shrugged as she looked for her bag, making sure everything was in it before slinging it over her shoulder and moving to his side once he was dressed.

"I just want you to be there too with me, not just walk me back."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:20 am

"A-Ah..." Hibiki glanced to the side at that, standing there for a moment now that his clothes were set out before stepping towards the bathroom. "Don't plan on leaving..."

He didn't plan on leaving after walking her there either... He'd definitely stick around; this whole...ordeal was just a bit too much to just...

"M...Mn..." Cutting himself from that thought, he stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him before he quickly went about getting himself wiped down.

He could get changed and then they'd head out...

Once he was somewhat clean, he exited the room and returned to his clothes, getting dressed as Miyako stepped over to him.

He didn't plan on leaving, so...so she didn't need to worry about that.

"Ready..." He said, looking to Miyako now that he was dressed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:43 am

Miyako had watched him walk to the bathroom, eyes trained intensely on his naked body because it was impossible for her to resist even as her face burned up.

Hibiki was nice to watch... especially since he was going back to the dorm with her! It made her smile as he made an oddly timed sound before he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. It only took him a bit to clean up as well and she waited until he gave her the okay once he was out and dressed.

"Hopefully you'll be bale to get a bath too! Well I mean the boys dorms are close enough that I am sure you could take one there at the least too!" Miyako smiled brightly and full of hope as she took his hand and began to lead him out. It would be a nice, nighttime walk for the pair and it felt odd to be leading him back to her dorm for a visit instead of his place...

She hoped he at least enjoyed it though!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:46 am

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod as Miyako took his hand, letting her lead them towards the door and out. The cat would be fine, there was food in her bowl and water if she needed it...though from the looks of things she was still recovering from her food coma...

She'd brought it upon herself.

He hoped he'd be able to shower at least, he wouldn't take long with it, but he just wanted to clean up properly. Then baths wouldn't be a concern anymore.

Soon hopefully...bath...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: