(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bubble Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bubble Recovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:01 am

"M-Mm; n-no problem... I won't bring it up, e-especially if it w-would make you t-that happy..." He really wanted it to just not be spoken of, i-if he really, really wanted that then she wouldn't bring it up. He wanted to do the surprising, even if it wasn't really a big surprise anymore...

S-Some of the things he'd said...a-all those plans... It was...extremely flustering, b-but with Iyuki...

Her thoughts were cut off as she was promptly pulled back down to him; she responded to the kiss once she'd gained her bearings of sorts, her hands keeping a tight grip on his top.

Iyuki was back...n-not gone anymore, he came back...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:06 am

With Muika's agreement, Iyuki was all set and happy. He was given a bit of time and freedom to do this, he was allowed this much... As he kissed her all he could think of was how MUCH he wanted to keep doing so and never stop.

He had been gone and she needed reassurance... With his mother's power, they would know he was fine. Instead he would lay here with her for now and soothe her as she wanted. It was...it was important... that they both be soothed and reassured. He did not wish to go anywhere anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:18 am

Muika continued to respond to the kiss, remaining close; she couldn't necessarily go far though, even if she had even the slightest inkling of wanting to...she was still just sitting on top of him after all.

She didn't want to go anywhere though, she wanted to stay right here.

Iyuki was back, but... She still need that reassurance that he wasn't just going to up and disappear again... It-It wasn't his fault at all, but...

Her hands shook a little at the thought, she didn't want him disappearing again... She couldn't handle it this time...she'd barely held on... When he'd gotten injured before...and then this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:17 am

Iyuki was happy, his body relaxing the more they kissed though he never deepened it at all. He couldn't do such things right now, he was too tired and weak from the ordeal and even if Muika needed such... He'd be unable to help her.

As her hands shook, he pulled back, laying his head back against the bed with a soft smile. "I am here, do not worry. I am not going anywhere... except to sleep."

"Sleep sounds wonderful... How does a nice cuddle filled nap sound to you?" Iyuki's smile was just a bit drowsy as he asked, pleased they had worked out what was going to happen and what had happened. That...that event had been painful. He had seen her...her father die... but worse was that she had.

He wanted to sleep to potentially forget for a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:31 am

"M-Mm...S-Sleep would be good, we both need it." Iyuki especially; they both needed sleep...both were exhausted, though... "L-Let's move to get into bed more comfortably...you'll be uncomfortable if you try sleeping with half you body hanging off..."

They were still like this, half the blanket over them while he was halfway off the bed. Reluctantly she pulled the blanket she'd tossed over them off of them before removing herself from him. Moving to the correct end of the bed, she undid the covers as they were meant to be and went to the side she normally slept on before...opening her arms for him to come.

Her face was red as she did so, but h-he liked sleeping like...so she'd hold onto him while he slept and he could hold onto her...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:07 am

"That sounds good. I would prefer that, yes..." Iyuki hadn't even realized, but now that he had it was very obviously uncomfortable for him. He winced as she pointed that out and then moved off of him, allowing the man to push himself up weakly. She had tossed the blanket off as well... That was nice of her...

Iyuki undid his pants, kicking them off as Muika fixed the bed up since they'd be uncomfortable for sleep. Once they had fallen tot he floor, he realized just how tired he was by that action and sighed softly as his energy was just about depleted. Nothing else would be taken off...

He turned to look at Muika, seeing her with her arms open and his eyes widened before he smiled softly. Crawling over to her, he paused before cuddling with a tiny frown. "...Are you wearing a bra?"

Just one time was enough to horrify him on this, one time of expected squish only to get disappointment and broken dreams. He could not bare this a second time as his legs slid under the covers and he made himself partially comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:12 am

Th...That...

Her arms froze as Iyuki slid his legs under the covers; the bra thing...s-so she'd forgotten, she was just focused on g-getting them in a comfortable sleep right now! W-Wearing a bra all the time was just old...old habit since she used to always...

I-It wasn't healthy for her to do so though, she'd had that explained to her...

Moving her arms she went about removing it without a word of admittance to Iyuki. Letting it fall to the floor, she opened her arms again with more than a bit of fluster.

"T...There..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:39 am

Iyuki pretended not to see Muika taking the bra off or her freezing at his words. He would pretend for her dignity since he was getting all the squishes anyways. He could be generous. Instead he smiled brightly and dove forward, burying his face in her chest with a pleased sigh that went through his whole body.

His arms wrapped around her and he held her close as a very, very muffled thank you sounded. An 'I Love You' sounded soon after, just as muffled.

He seemed to be relaxing...relaxing so much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 9:41 am

Muika's arms went around Iyuki as he rested against her, feeling his arms move around her; "I love you..." She managed to get out, attempting and overall failing to ignore the flustered heat in her face as she heard his muffled words.

Letting out a small breath, she relaxed more comfortably in bed with him now that they were properly snuggled up to one another.

Rest...they need rest; things were...still happening, but it was best they rest now...and worry about anything else later. Her hold was secure on him, one that obviously didn't plan on letting go in the slightest as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 am

Sleep was easy for Iyuki like this and he promptly fell into the deepest of slumbers. Muika had reassured him of her love once more, he was securely held and boob pillowed... He was safe, she was safe... All was quite right in the world and able to allow him to sleep soundly.

Even when Miyako called he did not stir, quite dead. In fact he was tired enough to sleep for quite a time really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

It was good to know Miyako was alright, and she'd be sure to let Iyuki know that she and Hibiki were safe. Miyako had been caught up in one of the bubbles...she hadn't...said what she'd seen, but hopefully it hadn't been...too stressful...

They were all getting the rest they needed though, and after the call Muika had quite easily fallen back asleep.

She remained asleep for awhile, hours now that she could finally relax; no one was disappearing again...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 am

Waking up at around dawn, Iyuki noticed several things. One: He was in boob heaven. How nice. Two: He was quite tired still but it was definitely long past time for him to get up. Three: He was also starving.

Groaning softly, he was forced from his slumber to those thoughts...Two out of the three not nice, though the first one almost made up for the other two. His arms tensed as he squeezed Muika softly, knowing that if he was like this it was her he was holding, before he pulled away a bit and attempted to move without waking her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 am

"M...mm..." Muika stirred as Iyuki attempted to move, and he nearly escaped had her hand not found the sleeve of his shirt where her hand gripped on rather firmly as she mumbled unintelligibly.

Moving...up... Moving meaning...

"I...Iyuki...?" An eye cracked open, an obviously sleepy one. What time was it?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 am

"Mm, it is morning. I need to eat and you as well Muika. Please go back to sleep." Iyuki had almost made his escape and he smiled as her hand gripped his shirt. The man moved closer, leaning down to kiss her cheek and wait for her approval now as his free hand reached up to pet her hair.

It was sweet how sleepy she was but still knew how to keep him in place, but he did wish to get some food. Maybe he could tempt her with breakfast in bed? Yesterday had been...been awful but... It would help him to be able to help her and pamper her. To make up for what she had gone through.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:23 am

Morning... A...Ah...right...

Muika remained tired, but things were coming back to her; everything that'd happened yesterday, and such... What Iyuki had seen and gone through...

"...Wanna go with you." She pushed herself up at saying that, attempting to shift out of bed to go along with him before wiping her eyes with her free hand. She felt a bit uncomfortable leaving his side when she didn't even know if those bubbles were gone yet...

It was nerve wracking, this whole ordeal...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 am

Iyuki frowned softly, but didn't say no or attempt to get her back into bed. If she wished to go... He would feel best with her near him to be quite honest and Iyuki sighed as his frown shifted to a smile. "Then come on... You look quite hungry as well dearest."

He was worried about the state of the world, about his family and friends... But the gnawing pain in his stomach was overriding things. His stomach growled loudly and he gave her a weak laugh before holding out his hand for her to take. "Maybe while I make us food you can check the news? And...and contact my family please. And Otouto. And others... We should find out how everyone is."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 am

Muika gave a nod, taking Iyuki's hand as he offered it and pulled herself out of bed with him; she kept close, her free hand going around his arm as she leaned on him slightly. They could eat, which should help them...

Calls...

"Miyako called earlier..." She replied, glancing up at him; "They're fine, we only spoke briefly... Hibiki wasn't caught up in anything, but Miyako was... She didn't say what she saw though..."

The four of them were alright, she could check on his family and such while he cooked as he'd suggested...and the news.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:56 am

"Ah... So they are safe? That is a relief." Otouto was alive and well and his sweetheart... Iyuki may still get small twinges but he felt much better lately about the pair and sighed. Muika had attached as expected, not that he had wished for anything less at the moment, and he led them from the bedroom without even worrying about dressing.

It was a major sign of his utter just being thrown off for him to be so uncareful with everything. Instead he just reached up and played with a bit of Muika's hair with the hand not attached to her. "Something quick and easy... Pancakes or such. Would you prefer sweeter or less sweet for breakfast, dearest?"

It would be best... and he needed to focus on cooking and not his panic really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:02 am

"Mm, they're both safe, they were about to rest when Miyako called..." So it was likely the two were still asleep. Right now, they were up and were still obviously exhausted in a sense... so she doubted Miyako and Hibiki had gotten up...

Muika hardly cared about getting dressed right now either, though she was the more dressed of the two.

"Pancakes are fine...I don't mind what kind..." She gave a small shake of her head; whether they were sweet or less sweet didn't matter to her right now, she'd be perfectly fine with either. Iyuki could be as creative as he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 am

"Ah... I see..." Iyuki couldn't help the immense relief he felt, they were resting... Whatever Miyako had experienced couldn't have been too bad. Food would be good for Muika and He and then they could do what needed to be done. Such as finding things... out...

"We shall have...cinnamon ones. Yes, that sounds appropriate." A strong nod as he moved into the kitchen, the lightening sky making him feel just nervous. Would those bubbles come back? Would he be fine... Would Muika be fine? He looked down at Muika for a moment before pulling her to him in a hug, a slightly tight hug and kissing the top of her head. "Please...do not go anywhere today dearest. I can not... I can not bare it. Please."

He was shaking slightly, wanting to make the foods but unable to deal with it at this second.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:33 am

"Cinnamon's good..." Muika could agree with that, those would be good; she remained close as they entered the kitchen, she continued to rest against his arm, though as she was pulled to him she shifted to return the embrace.

No way, she wasn't going anywhere...

"If you weren't so tired still I'd be on your back right now...no worries about me going anywhere..." Muika mumbled; "We're staying home..."

Home and close, she was determined to remain somewhat attached to him for the remainder of the day, possibly tomorrow...most likely tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 am

"Once I eat... You can eat on my lap too." Iyuki was all for Muika clinging to him all day and night if he could. However he needed to eat first and regain strength... Once he was a bit better then she would be carried around to his hearts content, never straying...

"Staying home sounds good... You should contact my family now though, I need both hands and arms to make us breakfast though." His tone was one of great reluctance, he almost did not wish to let go but slowly moved his arms open enough for her to leave them. His normal formal tone was fading away due to weariness. It required far too much effort to even try.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:01 am

"Mm..." Muika gave another small nod, no arguing with that; if that was fine to do then she would definitely do that after he ate.

They would stay together at a constant once they ate, with the food their strength should be back somewhat...it's was one of the things they needed most right now.

For now, while Iyuki busied himself with cooking, she'd get in contact with his family.

Muika reluctantly pulled herself from him and quickly made her way back to the bedroom to get her phone; with the situation as it was...she didn't like leaving the room in the slightest, and quickly returned once her phone was in hand and moved to the table to seat herself.

Going into her contacts, she started calling them...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 am

Iyuki was relieved, strongly relieved at Muika's acceptance though it shouldn't have been any sort of worry. She pulled away at least, Iyuki hadn't been able to make himself be the one, and he turned to focus on cooking.

She was still in the room, she was still nearby... There was no worry... He repeated this to himself for a few moments before she turned, his eyes glancing to her immediately as she sat down before turning back to his work. Apron on, shirt tossed aside due to more work to button it up and the sleeves than just take it off... Items for cinnamon pancakes grabbed...

He could begin making them while Muika got all the information she needed from his family. Everyone was fine, worried but they knew he was alive and well and so were Muika and Hibiki and Miyako. Takuya had had a fun adventure apparently in a bubble, but wouldn't tell anyone what it was about other than "Pure gold". He wasn't bothered in the least it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:26 am

Muika listened to everyone as they explained that they were fine, and she spoke up when asked questions herself, letting them know that she and Iyuki were okay, though they already knew... She supposed due to their own abilities... Himeko's to be precise...

A breath escaped her as she left the last call, setting her phone down; "Everyone's fine, T-Takuya was in a bubble...but he said it was fun, other than 'Pure gold' though he wouldn't say anything else on it..."

It was a wonder how anyone could have fun with these bubbles, but...everyone was fine and that's what mattered...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Recovery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: