(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bubble Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bubble Recovery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 am

"...Only Takuya." Iyuki's only comment for a few moments was that as he digested the rest. Everyone was safe. There was no need to be worried... Those he cared for were fine and he sighed softly. "What about the Goddess and Lord Aoyama? As well as others... Should we contact them all and see?"

What if they knew more details... It could be important to know. It also would keep Muika as busy as he was makin breakfast and occupied. The pancakes were cooking nicely, he would make a large batch of those and eggs for the pair. Yes... Those would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 am

"R-Right... I'll try them..."

Muika gave another small nod and got her phone, messaging rather than calling; she wasn't sure if she could call them, Aoi was a shinigami so she might be busy with all of this...or she might be with Rin.

Apparently she was with Rin, and both were fine... It was...all good where they were. No other information though, they might be resting...or busy discussing what had happened. Muika had only asked if they were alright...

"They're alright."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 am

"Ahh... So everyone is fine." Iyuki sighed softly again, his worries becoming more manageable by the second. Phew... He could breath a bit better, a few pancakes settled on the plate as they cooked. More, he had only a few more and the eggs to cook before he'd be done...

It only took a few more moments and he shut the stove off, the pancakes on a large plate all stacked up and the eggs on a separate one. He settled those on the table before quickly carrying over all the condiments needed and then promptly placing himself on the seat. He patted his lap and waited, his arms moving to be held out for her first. There was only one fork for it all. "Breakfast Muika. Come sit and eat with me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 am

"Mm." Everyone was fine, she'd gotten into contact with everyone they'd needed to speak with and it was a huge relief to hear they were all alright. It was good the lines weren't as clogged, everyone must have been calling the day before.

Once Iyuki sat down, Muika set down her phone again and moved over to him, seating herself comfortably on his lap for breakfast.

Food would be good, everyone was alright, and now they could get some food in them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:25 am

Iyuki's arms went around Muika as he buried his face in her hair, snuggling her close and kissing her head a few times. A true smile appeared again and he relaxed under her, picking up the fork and handing it to her for now without looking. "Eat a bit first, I need to soak in your presence for the moment."

He could...he could eat in a moment, he needed to hold her and just relish in the fact that nothing too bad had happened. His worries and anxiety had been wasted and he was happy. A laugh shook him as he let it out, a pleasant one that made him feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 am

Muika snuggled right up as Iyuki held her close, a real smile appearing as he buried his face in her hair and began kissing her. She would be right here, she wouldn't move if she was offered the world right now...

She did as asked, accepting the fork and taking a couple of bites while Iyuki continued snuggling her. The next piece though she leaned back a little to hold the fork up to his mouth; "H-Here..."

He needed to eat too! He had said he would in a minute, but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:39 am

With Muika eating, Iyuki continued to relax and rest, breathing deeply in her hair before smiling as he was offered food. He chuckled and leaned forward, taking the bite carefully and chewing it before giving her a sticky kiss to her hair. "Thank you. Mmm, can I have some eggs this time?"

Well if she was going to feed him... He was definitely going to milk this for all he was worth. They could shower in a bit, he would just give her sticky syrup and and egg kisses in her hair. Even her leaning back wasn't an issue, just more contact with him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 am

"Welcome..." Muika gave a nod, getting eggs this time for Iyuki and holding it up to him for him to eat; normally her fluster would be strong at this, but...she felt fine for the most part. She just wanted closeness and this was close.

He needed food much more than she did after all he'd went through...

She wasn't sure what to say, though it wasn't like the quiet was uncomfortable; she had thought about bringing up...previous discussions, but...wasn't sure he'd want to talk about that. It was...upsetting and right now they just needed to stick by each other.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 am

Iyuki took the eggs with a smile, the bite making him feel better as he chewed and swallowed. He held his mouth open for more, making an aaah sound now that the hunger was in full swing. His starving stomach was a pain to deal with and he could think once that problem was fixed. Slowly he would become functional again.

He was fine staying quiet for now, appreciating Muika's ability to be silent for the moment. It was just soothing like this to be fed and relax. No worries about the world outside, no worries about anything now that everyone was assured of safety.

Maybe in a bit he'd be better about this. For now he needed his Muika...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:07 am

Muika continued feeding him, occasionally taking bites herself...she knew if he noticed her not doing so he'd get upset, and upset was the last thing either of them needed to be right now.

Everyone was alright, and they weren't going anywhere. There wouldn't be any leaving each other's sides, especially until this all was over with. It was best to play it safe, she wasn't going to let him get caught up in one of those bubbles alone again...

She didn't want them getting caught up in one of those damn things at all...not again...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:22 am

Iyuki had almost protested Muika's continued feedings of him alone, but she knew him too well as she took just enough bites to satisfy him while filling his starving belly. She got a few happy nuzzles for her actions every time she took a bite as if he was trying to reinforce those things. Reward good behavior!

"Mm, should I make anything else today? We have enough ingredients here to make melonpan as well..." Iyuki offered for later, thinking ahead and focusing on innocent things like this to talk about now that he felt a bit more up to it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:28 am

"Later..." Muika answered; they could make melonpan later...she loved the stuff, but they had food right now and were eating it. If they wanted more Iyuki could make more later; if he got up to cook more now she'd have to break contact...

Just shadowing wasn't really enough right now. She had to have some sort of hold on him.

As she'd told him before, he came before food and she was making that apparent right now.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Later...obviously it would be later. Iyuki was not moving at this moment no matter what. He nodded and accepted more bites of the quickly dwindling food... "So today will be a day to spend inside... Possibly on the couch watching more shows and movies. We could also play games... I have a few you haven't seen me play just yet! It will be fun."

Iyuki sparkled softly, wanting to show off more skills to his beloved and have her enjoy her time today... If they were on the couch that would work just perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 pm

"Sounds good..." Muika gave a nod to Iyuki's suggestion, they could do that; they could relax on the couch and watch movies and stuff, and if Iyuki wanted to play some of his games then she could watch him do that.

They would be right next to one another, and completely comfortable.

They didn't have to...to think about things that had happened, it was..probably best to avoid such thoughts when things were still going on. It was best to discuss anything else about this once their initial scare had faded...right now it was hard going into a separate room without being afraid for the other...so they just needed to focus on enjoying their day and relaxing.

They had lots of blankets and could cuddle right up on the couch. At that thought, she was finally able to give a small smile for him; he seemed happy as well, the talk of playing games seemed to get him excited anyway...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:19 am

"Here, lets clean up the table and then move to the couch then?" Iyuki was quite finished for now, full and happy even if he was a bit weaker than he wished. Bubbles were quite dangerous it seemed... Her smile brought him a bit more happiness, allowing him to feel better about... about what he had seen. The smile now wasn't as bright at times but he could accept that.

Maybe he could ask her later about... flower crowns... and whether she really did like such things... as much as she seemed to.

Once they had settled more... Lifting himself up a bit in warning for Muika, he did not let go of her entirely but held onto her as they cleaned up the dining room table before they could move to the living room fully. He'd have to remove his apron as well... There was a few things to get done but they would be able to spend quite a bit of time due to the aftermath of the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 am

"Mm, 'kay..." Muika gave a nod, moving off of Iyuki's lap after a moment as she felt him lifting himself up as a warning to help him go about getting the table cleaned. At least there wasn't much to clean, after they rested some more in the living room, they could get baths later; a bath might help relax any tense muscles they may still have, plus the day before had been...obviously busy...

For now though she just wanted to get to the couch to relax with Iyuki.

There were...things to talk about as well, but she didn't want to bring any of it up unless he wanted to talk about it. Today was a day to focus on the good, so...right now nice things were what was needed.

She stuck close to him the entire time they went about cleaning up, though he had kept close to her as well, not even letting her go entirely...well, she wasn't complaining in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:34 am

Luckily clean up took no time at all and Iyuki was happily moving towards the living room and couch with his pleasant tail in no time. As they neared it though, he pulled the blanket off of the back, wrapping it around his back and plopping himself down. She was tugged onto his lap, the remotes and controllers close enough for him to grab them as he snuggled her first.

There was no game worth more than snuggling Muika and he nuzzled the back and side of her head as his blanket wrapped arms pulled her into the cocoon. He wrapped them both securely, not caring at this point which game was in it still because he had Muika to hold and adore... "Would you want to relearn how to make flower crowns now? Not immediately, but this now. The present. I can still show you more... Maybe make you another glorious one?"

Flower crowns were safe to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 am

Muika snuggled right up once they were on the couch, leaning back against Iyuki as he pulled her back into his lap and wrapped both of them up with the blanket. She curled up comfortably on him, letting out a breath of contentment as she felt him begin nuzzling her.

His words though immediately caused her to freeze, though not in a bad sense...he'd realize as her face began tinting red.

F-Flower crowns...r-right...back then... She... She had been so...enthusiastic... S-She hadn't had any idea who he was back then b-but... her enthusiasm... It was...was... She'd acted like that in front of him!

She attempted to respond, tell him that...that was fine, but tiny, flustered squeaks came out instead.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:10 am

"...You were cute. I promise you were the cutest. I adored you so much, though... though I was quite slow in realizing who you were. My apologies, it was a bit farfetched to...assume one would be sent back in time." Iyuki muttered, embarrassed himself as he realized that Muika's flustered squeaks were just as relevant to him as well...

His face turned red and he nuzzled her more as he attempted to hide it all. Arms holding her securely, he wouldn't allow her to run but he doubted greatly she would or could. He wished to bury himself at least. "...If it is any consolation to you dearest... I feel...embarrassed myself about such things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 am

"Mm...mm...m..." Flustered noises at first were all she could manage as Iyuki made cute comments, e-even if it was just the one! He'd... She'd still acted...

He had seen her like that, a...a excitable, enthusiastic...hair-floofed... He'd seen!

They were both embarrassed, he said he was too...

"I-I acted...acted...a..." She... She had had no way of knowing who he was! He had been...a person that had strangely been nice to her of all people so she'd of course...a-ate of the attention. That was still highly embarrassing! So...So enthusiastic about...about flower crowns and braiding hair of all things!

A...All that....that p-p-prin...pr- all of that fairytale talk as well! She knew he...he had known somewhat about...about that interest of her past, but...but it had been so much more obvious then!

It seemed she was finding more and more to be embarrassed about; the nuzzles helped, helping her to at least manage words, but...

"A-Acted like...that..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:07 pm

"You acted so adorably." Iyuki insisted, smiling and nuzzling her more. It had been cute and sweet and he had loved showering her with attention instead of letting her be alone and told she was a monster. "You had such floofy soft hair... I hope one day I..."

No do not finish that thought! Not that you would want floofy soft haired little Muika child... or a few...

He just smiled and continued. "You were happy and happy to share things with me. I felt honored. You shared your deepest happiest feelings with me... You felt safe enough to... Do not feel too embarrassed, I am happy you could trust me even back then!"

Muika had been a little untrusting thing but he had gotten her to open up! Not that she could see his eyes, but they were soft and almost glowing with love as he kissed the side of her head again."Besides, if you wished to be a princess and for fairytales so much I will oblige you as much as I can. It is all you deserve and more..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:14 pm

"Mmm...." A flustered sound followed Iyuki's claim; acted adorably... she didn't think he would allow her to deny it, no matter how hard she tried. T-Talking about...how she'd acted, and how she'd...

S-So it had been before her hair had been cut, s-s-so it'd been...

"One day...?" She tilted her head, not knowing why he'd trailed off; w-what was it embarrassing? She was on the embarrassment end of this! W-What...

Sh-She'd been...happy to meet someone that wasn't mean... That's...

"I-I was happy to...meet someone that wasn't mean, a-and was actually...nice and caring towards...me..." S-So of course she'd trusted him, he had been nice to her... He'd been kind towards her, so she'd attached...

A squeak escaped at his next statement; n-n-no how they were was fine! T-They didn't need...need to go t-t-that far into...into old...c-childhood fantasies!

"W-W-W-W-We are f-fine with are curre-current way of things!" She managed, ignoring her burning face as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 pm

"Ah, nothing. I just miss your...your soft floof. It is more silky now than it was." Iyuki tried to make a quick recovery but felt it was a bit lackluster as he looked to the side as he spoke. Her flustered sounds were good and distracting, but she was definitely getting too close to that subject for his sake!

"I know... That is why I tried my hardest to give you a day that was filled with happiness. If I could not find you now, I would make you as a child happy... I just wish...wish you had...been able to keep that memory. Even if it was... was muffled by who it as. I hope you had a happy memory...before that... awful one overrode them." He sighed softly, more kisses given to her head despite the happy squeak she gave him in response to his words on fairytales.

"Are you sure, Princess?" Iyuki smiled and held Muika closer, not allowing any chance of her stuttering form to escape his hold and soft teasing. He meant it more than a bit though and was glad to talk about the happier aspects of his meeting with her as a child. Not the awful end one.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 pm

"Mm..." Her tone indicated she didn't believe him; even with her fluster at its high levels right now it was obvious he was hiding things! She had already promised to avoid a certain subject yesterday, but this one didn't seem like the same one, why would it be!?

The honesty thing went both ways...

"Mm... Don't believe you. H-Honesty promise." His excuse was weak. Weak, weak, weak. "B-B-Besides... M-My hair is growing out still... I-I don't cut it so..."

It was longer than it had been when they'd met, and now that she was wearing it down without putting it up or anything that was even more obvious...

"I...I was happy back then...before that... I had a feeling, even if I couldn't remember that there was at least...one tiny part of my life where I'd remembered feeling happiness...E-Even if I couldn't place it...I st-!!"

D-D...That damn name! S-Sh-She... He didn't need to...to-to!

He had her completely in his hold, n-not that she'd get up anyway, bu-but...even if she wanted to she couldn't hide!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Iyuki couldn't! Why didn't Muika believe him! Aaaah... He sighed...

Fine. She won.

"...I thought... just...that any children one day we might...might have...might have your floofy cute hair. And I would be happy to see that again. And brush it properly every morning." Iyuki blinked as he spoke, ignoring his flushing cheek as he thought about this. "...It is a minuscule amount of difference in consistency now, but it will floof soon I imagine. I shall have floof to tide me over."

There would be floof soon. He could accept that.

Smiling with his red cheeks, he did nod against her head. "I can accept that then Princess. I gave you some happiness and that is all I could ask for in that. It seems I was unable to stop you though or alter things, for which I apologize. At the least I could have prevented your capture."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Recovery
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: