(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bubble Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bubble Recovery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 pm

T-That... That's what he'd been...thinking about; i-it wasn't something they'd actually...t-t-talked about, j-just something to expect came with...with the future package they had planned...

I-It was really a wonder to her...sometimes to realize that he wanted all this with her. It-It made...made her h-happy... s-still-!

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a nod, her body becoming limp against his as if it'd lost some sort of fight against him. "Y-Yeah...t-t-to tide you over...u-until..."

S-Still with the Princess!?

Though...

"D-Don't... You don't...need to feel bad...about not being able to alter..." It was crazy saying it, insane of her...but... as horrible as it'd all been... If things had been altered she might not have met...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:46 am

Iyuki felt victorious for reasons he did not understand but accepted it. She had just caved on his words it seemed, of course speaking of children was something...flustering inducing at this moment. However they did wish for them it seemed, or well in her case she accepted his wish for children...

He was smiling even with his blush while his hands continued to pet her soft hair. It really had been silly to hide it from her... When would he learn?

"I can not help that... I still wish to help you, even your past self... I may not believe in fate or any such thing, but I have faith I would have still found you." It was obvious her worries and Iyuki shook his head, wanting to bop her but he had his head resting against hers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 am

"S-S...Sorry...s-sometimes...it's still just...a...a surprise...or...not really...surprise, but...a-a wonder...you...want these k-kind of things...w-with me..." That... She should at least...explain her momentary fluster...a-at least...

She wouldn't hide that...explanation from him.

"M-Mm..." He had faith they still would have encountered one another... S-She... The risk though...felt too great for her, s-she wouldn't...have wanted to risk something like that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:07 am

"It would be quite a shock to you if you could see yourself from my eyes, or even from any of your other friend's eyes. You are amazing even if you are blind to it right now." Iyuki murmured in reply to her admission. Muika had no idea how wonderful she was.

"Now, shall we play? I think a calming distraction would be nice." He chuckled, the red in his face still strong as his head finally lifted from hers. It would give her room to move if she desired before he reached for the forgotten controller and remote.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 am

"M-Mm...m..." Obviously, she could not deny his claims or else that would go against her promise of not doing so, he was...happy saying these things...and she wouldn't deny him that, p-plus...it wasn't like...it was bad to hear it...herself...

It definitely helped, even if her first instinct was to deny...

She did...attempt to hide her face though, looking down before looking off to the side before she eventually gave up hiding... He was holding her so she couldn't just turn around and bury herself that easily.

"O-Okay..." Play, right; they'd gotten...planned on games, right. He would show her some of his favorite games, and they could sit here all cuddled up like this where it was nice and comfortable. No worries about having to part, not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:46 am

While Muika went through adorable flustered motions, Iyuki chuckled and situated them on the couch more closely. Was she attempting to hide? How sweet. His amused chuckles grew into soft laughter as the television and console both started up.

She was accepting his words at least! It was quite a bit of progress... At least with him holding her she could not hide away as she wished, she must sit here accepting his love and kind words.

She needed to!

Iyuki selected a game and smiled as his arms moved down to wrap around her with the controller on her lap, while he tucked her under his chin. "Now let us see if I remember how to do this... It has been a while."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Muika remained cuddled up to Iyuki as he situated them more comfortably, nestled under his chin as his arms came around her with the controller. It had...been awhile since he'd played the game he was about to?

"I-I'm sure...you'll do...j-just fine..." She stated, though... Th-That... In this scenario...she should...be more...motivational...right? "Y-Y...You can do it..."

There was a light tint in her cheeks as she said this, but...but w-while watching...i-it was...good for her to cheer him on, right? P-Plus...she did...believe in what she'd said...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:26 am

"Ah... I hope so. I regret that my skills must have faded a bit..." Video games hadn't been nearly as important as other things to him after a certain point, but Iyuki had always enjoyed them a bit. He did smile and chuckle though, Muika's cute encouragement giving him heart even if it wasn't obvious.

"Thank you dearest... Ah, let us pick toad then. He is the most adorable as a kitten." Iyuki spoke softly as the game started up, Super Mario 3D World had notbeen out too long but he did enjoy it. Besides he figured having cat like playing would amuse Muika. Deciding to pick an area much easier than the one they had started in, Iyuki moved back through the game to the starting area.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 am

"Mm, 'kay..." Muika watched as Iyuki selected a character, claiming it was the cutest when it came to being a kitten in the game. The stage he picked should be easy, right? He had doubts his skills were...still as good as they'd been before...

Her motivation had helped though...she assumed, it wasn't obvious though...

"W-W..." Perhaps, this would encourage him further, she wanted him to...h-have a fun time after all. "W-Whenever you win a stage I-I'll kiss you..."

Even if the act wasn't...embarrassing or too flustering, just...saying something like that! She wanted to motivate him though so he'd have fun, and she would have fun watching him no matter what...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:08 am

With Muika intently watching, Iyuki almost became nervous. Would he let her down? She assumed he could do it, but his worries ate at him. Would he fail magnificently? Would he be able to manage this? How... would he react if he failed?

Iyuki froze for a moment before a rather impressive smile appeared on his lips at the offer. Aha now that was how to tempt and encourage him! "Ah, how you tempt me. I shall accept that then as my due reward for winning my Princess. My boons."

His playing actually improved from such words, he had no worries he could win all now with Muika kisses riding on the line! It would be a rather fun game they would be playing it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:19 am

T-That had...definitely seemed to help him.

"M-Mhm." A nod was given under his chin at his words, a small smile appearing on her own lips as she noticed the boost in confidence.

Muika didn't need to double-take once to notice that, he was smiling and...from the looks of the game his gameplay had even improved. A-At this rate he'd definitely win... T-That was a good thing! He had his confidence and it was helping him, and she'd been able to give him that...

Whenever he won a stage, he'd get a kiss -- that was the reward and at the rate he was going now he'd be sure to earn it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:11 am

Iyuki was intently focused on nothing else but the game and the cuddling of Muika. He did not want to talk about the Bubbles just yet. It was too soon, too painful... He didn't want those memories brought back up.

Instead he wanted to focus on and distract Muika who may have more questions, distract her into kissing him and playing with him. Keep her focused on happy and loving things...

Smiling as he hopped in adorable kitten form onto the pole, Iyuki cried triumphantly as he set the controller aside for a moment and leaned back. He had one eyebrow raised as he chuckled, waiting... "Ah, now where is the kiss from my Princess? I did win did I not?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:24 am

Muika was all for distractions, even if she did have things she was torn on saying; she wanted Iyuki distracted, wanted him happy... It'd all just happened yesterday, and it was painful... This was good right now, she was happy to watch him play the game and...his confidence as he went throughout the level was obvious.

Her motivation tactic had definitely worked.

At his triumphant cry as he won, Muika's eyes looked up at him and she was ready to issue his reward when... P-P... again...

She had buried the fluster when he'd said it the first time now...

It was becoming very hard to do so, and the red in her face made that obvious.

"Y-y...You did win..." She stuttered; she turned slightly in his hold, comfortably enough as her hand rested on his chest. She would normally be grasping his shirt at a time like this, but...with the cooking he'd taken it off...

Leaning up slightly she pressed her lips to his to kiss him as promised; h-he could probably feel the heat in her face...d-damn it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 am

Iyuki adored how Muika reacted to his words and wondered if he could treat her like a queen once more. This time maybe she would accept it since they were closer? And he did call her Muika quite a lot... There was no doubt she was Muika to him first at this point.

As she turned, Iyuki leaned his head down to make it that much easier on her to reach his lips, a shiver coursing through him as her hand settled against his bare chest. She was blushing strongly enough for him to feel it as he responded to the kiss, after a few moments he was unable to help from smiling against her lips though. It may have ended the kiss but he felt all right with that...

"Thank you... Shall we continue, my Princess? There are so many more levels and kisses I need to secure for and from you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:13 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, ignoring her fluster as she cuddled up back under Iyuki's chin now that they'd broken off the first kiss. Lots more levels...

There were lots more levels to get through, and she would watch as many as he wanted to complete. It was fun to watch, she could focus on his playing, and he could win the levels and be properly rewarded for such.

If Muika were still worried about distractions, she would be thinking this had been a good one. Luckily though, she was distracted along with Iyuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Recovery   Bubble Recovery - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Recovery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: