(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Slow Day Today...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:16 am

Today was one of those days where there just wasn't much business, not that that bothered him entirely. Osamoto and Miyako were both off though, so Hibiki was stuck here...

With Osamoto gone though... He was the only butler present.

Not exactly the prime situation, considering the...the...damn type he was classified as. In reality it was a completely wrong categorization, but...

So if a woman walked it...well she'd be stuck with the...the...his type unless she requested a maid.

"Tch."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:30 am

Lakshmi had rather enjoyed that coffee when she had returned that night to find a hyper Kaimu. He had had some left, despite his rather exuberant state, and she had of course finished it despite its cold state. It had been really good in fact... Her love of rather sweet and milky coffee was satisfied by those types of drinks it seemed and since she was in the human world and Japan in particular she decided to stop by the nice place her lover's daughter had said her friend worked at.

Despite the odd name she had definitely put it on her list to stop by, but she had gotten all wrapped up in shopping that it had almost slipped her mind! A few small bags on her arm from expensive shops in the area, she paused as she noticed the sign outside of a shop in rather odd french. "Wait, I believe this was...Ah!"

Grinning, the woman went up to the door without stopping to think on it and stepped into the cooler air with a bit of a sigh. It was nice out today... Should she just sit though? Icy blue eyes looked around, causing her loose braid to turn with her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:37 am

Hibiki, having bent down behind the counter to put something up, stood up as he heard the door open to see... A-Ah...

A woman... Meaning this was his call...

He stepped out from behind the counter, approaching her; "Welcome...I'll show you to a table, tch...Mistress."

This act was disgusting.

With his expression in its typically composed state, he stepped towards a table and pulled out the chair. Even being the damn...tsu...tsu...he still had to do some of the polite shit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:50 am

Lakshmi's eyes took in the handsome young man who popped up from behind the counter, smiling a bit in appreciation before he came over and... H-Huh?! What was that weird sound and then... Mistress?

"U-Um thank you?" Looking over her shoulder, she attempted to find the mistress he was talking to before she looked over the other shoulder also in apparent confusion. Who... was it her? She brought her finger up to her face, eyes wide as she followed him over and he took out a chair...

"Do you mean...me? Are you sure?" What? Lakshmi blinked and moved towards the seat at least, it'd be rude to keep him standing there and she was used to some formality at times... Her small bags were set next to her seat as she turned her head up in confusion. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:58 am

Hibiki watched and...blinked as the woman looked around. What? Didn't she realize where the hell she was? He was paid to call women that! When she finally pointed to herself he gave a small nod as she finally came over to seat herself.

"Y...You do realize what type of cafe you're in, right?" He asked; she seriously seemed like she didn't...

Wh...Wait, what if she was one of those damn types that came in, acted like they didn't know and just wanted damn praise! Gh...

S-Still...she didn't seem that way...she looked legitimately confused...

"Ah..." He gave another small nod at her thanks as she finally took her seat; producing a menu, he set it front of her before averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:19 am

"...One that has someone who is good at making coffee?" Lakshmi questioned softly, beginning to think she was getting in above her head in this. Humans had odd cafes...but off the top of her head she couldn't think or remember what one like this would be. Whatever it was.

Picking up the menu, she scanned it briefly before glancing back up at the taller man. Ice blue eyes blinked before she gave him a rather sheepish grin. "I just recalled the name... My... my stepdaughter has a friend who helped her make coffee. It was delicious so I wished to try some more...?"

She stumbled over the stepdaughter part but continued on like a trooper, she was obviously not old enough to have a daughter old enough to have friends working here... But a stepdaughter... Besides calling it her lover's daughter was awkward! One eyebrow raised, she stared up in question now that she had gotten her balance again. "What kind of cafe is this then, if it is not a regular one?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:25 am

This woman was the stepmother of someone that one of them had helped make coffee? ...Uh... Was this woman...? He had no way of really knowing, there were a decent few employees and they had friends so...

"...Mia...by any chance?" He briefly let his eyes return to her to see her looking over the menu, but they turned towards the wall once again after a short second.

What kind of...

"It's a maid and butler cafe." He informed; might as well tell her since she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:50 am

"I take it you are the friend then?" Lakshmi's eyebrow rose even higher if at all possible but her smile grew warmer and she nodded. She had to stifle a laugh though as she realized exactly what... what she had gotten herself into. A maid and butler cafe! Aah yes, that made sense. She vaguely knew of ones like that... "Yes, Mia. She is not actually my stepdaughter but it makes explaining easier this way."

Her eyes glanced over the menu and something caught her attention as she pointed at it. "Is this the...the coffee thing you made for Kai? It was really good. Can I get that with some vanilla in it? And...please don't call me mistress again. I...I will pay extra or anything to not have that..."

Her face tinted just a hint red as she glanced up for a moment before looking back down at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:55 am

This...this was the woman Mia's father was with... N-Not as...old looking as he'd imagined; Soul Society was...weird. Soul Society definitely had weird ass aging laws...

"A...Ah..." Another nod was given; he was the one that'd taught Mia how to make some of the drinks, yes...

When she looked over the menu, he glanced at what she pointed at as she described what she wanted. "That's it, and I can do that..."

He'd made a few things that day, but that was one of the things he'd taught Mia how to make and she'd had her father taste test.

Secretly, he was relieved when she asked him to not call her Mistress anymore, he wouldn't. Customer had authority to request titles, and if she didn't want them then lucky him.

"I won't; I'll get on the drink too...f'You find anything else y'want just say so." Saying that, he stepped away to go and prepare her drink, leaving her with the menu to continue to look over it if she so wished.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:37 am

Lakshmi's smile was much brighter than before, less formal and restrained as the young man admitted to being Mia's friend. Even if the pair of them had an odd and a bit strained of a relationship, if he was someone she had befriended it was likely he was nice. He even had agreed to make her drink like that. Her smile only grew and she gave him a soft chuckle. "Thank you. For both or well all three, I'll be sure to ask."

As the young man stepped away though her focus turned from him back to the menu... There were so many sweets to choose from. So many vanilla themed sweets. She wondered if she would crave vanilla the entire time...

Vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and vanilla pudding... It was practically made to kill her and she almost drooled at all her options. There was even some sort of vanilla ice cream parfait! Maybe she should ask for all of this... Her eyes glanced over to the counter, not wanting to add to the list of things for him to get while he was working. She was the only customer at the moment though which tempted her as well as his words. Maybe when he came back... He was Mia's friend, there was no need to bother him overly much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:26 pm

"Mn..." The noise was meant to signify something similar to a "no problem" or "welcome" but he'd never encountered this woman before...so it was doubtful she'd understand, he felt. Still, it was habit...

The coffee didn't take too long to prepare, and once he was done he returned to the table and set it down. She'd seemed to be looking over the menu earlier, though if she found anything more she wanted he didn't know.

"Find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 am

That sure was a sound. Lakshmi assumed it meant something positive, but the man was quiet so she couldn't be sure. He was polite at least and that was all that mattered! Well that and his coffee making skills.

"Thank you." It took him only a few moments to make the coffee drink and as he came back with it, her mouth almost watered. She pulled it closer and grabbed a spoon before beginning to put sugar into it anyways. Sickly sweet coffee was her normal by now... Sheepishly looking up, Lakshmi felt a bit fuilty now for no reason as she had hidden her preference. "Ah, yes. I did. You seem to have some cakes and such, can I have a few slices of ones that are vanilla? And well some vanilla pudding. Anything vanilla sounds good actually if you have a recommendation? Oh, I never got your name. I am Lakshmi, I should...probably introduce myself. Oh bother."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:06 am

"Mn." Hibiki nodded at the woman's thanks, listening to the things she listed off that she wanted. Vanilla, vanilla...she really seemed to like that type. Still, he gave a nod; "No problem...I'll bring that out.."

They had plenty of things like that, she wanted vanilla things and he could bring her such.

When she introduced herself she was given another nod, one of acknowledgement; "Hibiki. s'Fine..."

She didn't need to apologize about introducing herself, even if he had helped Mia learn how to make coffee, Lakshmi was still a customer here and it wasn't like customers had to give their names.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:17 am

Lakshmi sipped her now sweet to the point of diabetes coffee and nodded with a grin, it was really very good. This was a nice pleasant way to end a shopping trip... "Thank you again Hibiki."

"Ah, when you come back... If you have time or freedom is it all right if I talk with you a bit? I-I admit I am not used to speaking with... with um. Persons of interest." Lakshmi's eyes darted around to find no one else around really and blinked as they settled back on Hibiki. "If you don't mind! I would not be a bother or force you at all. I just am not... not used to...Humans."

She really didn't want to make him and hoped if he didn't want to he wouldn't feel obligated... but it would be nice to have some company while she ate and she wouldn't have to watch what she said with him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:30 am

"Mn..." Another nod, though at her next request he answered with words; "No other customers, so s'Fine..."

Saying that, he stepped away for the time being to gather the food she wanted. Vanilla things...the pudding, the cake...

He wasn't sure what she wanted to discuss with him, though she didn't really need to have any important topic. It seemed like she just wanted small talk, a conversation over food.

Well, if a customer wanted a talk with one of the employees it was their job to do that as well. Though, it was probably good to talk to others that weren't...normal people. Shinigami, spiritual humans... They were more common nowadays, but it wasn't like he knew that many...

Once he'd gathered everything on a tray, he returned to Lakshmi's table and began setting the sweets out for her before setting the tray to the side.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 am

Lakshmi waited with extreme patience for the delicious sweets, sipping her coffee with quite a bit of enjoyment as well. He made such a nice cup of coffee, she was glad to enjoy it as she looked around. As he'd stated it was extremely empty, but then it was a day that seemed a bit slow anyways and the time was probably wrong for any sorts of crowds.

Looking up as the items were delivered, she smiled and nodded her thanks before pulling the bowl of pudding closer and taking a bite. "Mmm, very good thank you. U-Uh, you can sit if you wish. You are rather tall and staring up is a bit much."

She blinked down at the food he had brought her and also pointed at it. "And... I could offer you some of my food?"

Lakshmi felt odd eating in front of this strange young man and not offering him things in return... Even if he was working... It was only polite!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 am

Sit, right... Well, Lakshmi was really the only customer, and it'd be fine for him to sit and talk if she so requested it. Giving a nod, Hibiki moved to take a seat, though shook his head at the offer of food.

"s'Fine...Not that hungry, go ahead..." He really wasn't, having had his lunch already so he didn't really feel the urge to snack.

Well, the coffee was good; she was enjoying the things she'd ordered, which was a good thing, though she'd known she'd enjoy it since she knew what she was ordering.

She'd wanted to talk...?

She was a shinigami, just like Mia and her father...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:05 pm

"Thank you." Lakshmi smiled more at the unsmiling man, digging into the sweets with the hunger of a pregnant woman. She was rather hungry... Shopping was more tiring than it had been before, just a bit but small changes were becoming apparent to the woman who monitored her own body closely.

It was...sobering sometimes to remember that. She did not like looking in mirrors sometimes and seeing the slight change in her body despite Kaimu's unaffected nature... Did he even see it yet? Or feel it...

"Mm, lets see... I honestly don't know much about like day to day life. Like things. Are they the same things we do? I... Do not have much time to myself honestly. My work keeps me busy and such so this is all... Ah, I apologize. Culture questions and such would be weird to ask too... Hm..." Lakshmi rambled for a moment, her eyes lighting up but them dimming as she realized she was too curious. What was a good starting point?! "Ah, maybe answer what drove someone as quiet as you to work in an obviously service oriented work? Very obviously catering to... to people's likes."

She didn't want to say sexual service industry, but this was more like a lighter form of that really... They were obviously catering to a specific type of clientele... And he was rather handsome, if young. His voice was to die for but it was nothing on her Kai's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:14 pm

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod at Lakshmi's thanks, listening to her as she began speaking, and asking questions while she ate. She seemed hungry, really hungry; she was enjoying it though, so she could have at it.

What they did during daily lives though?

"Most people...relax at home, go shopping...stuff like that." He answered; "There's entertainment places, karaoke bars, arcades...and stuff."

There were a lot of things people did around here, though he was one for relaxing at home...

Wh...What got him into this job?

"...My...cousin dragged me here..." Really, it was the only place that could probably handle his personality and market it off as a charm point...gh... Any other place and he'd have to...to play nice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 pm

"It sounds...like home. But we do not have some of those other things. What... Arcades are the flashy light places? What kinds of entertainment places otherwise? And... Karaoke...bars?" She knew these terms vaguely but it was hard to put an image to them of what happened there. Lakshmi did not spend much free time exploring Human World Activities. Though some of their liquors were quite exquisite.

"So...families are common?" Well obviously yes, it was how life continued but... It just was... Well there were a lot of people who had died and come to the afterlife. The question blurted out though, so she stuffed her mouth with a bite of cake instead. Lakshmi felt an oh bother was in order but there was no holding or taking this back. "And they force...objectifying jobs onto others?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 pm

"Arcades...gaming places, that's what all the lights are." Tons of games people went in to play, all of different types. "Karaoke bars are...you go there and sing, and eat and drink..."

Those were some of the main activities when going to those two establishments at least, other than that... "There's...other places, but those are popular ones... Other than that...theaters for movies."

Families were common? Well...yes...

"A...Ah...h... That... I was just... I didn't have a job, and he got the idea in his head to get me an interview here..." That... That was how... "s'Not...forced...or anything, some jobs can't...take...quiet people."

Quiet. Yes....that was the word.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am

"Those sound exotic!" Lakshmi's eyes were wide as she paused in her pudding massacre, staring up at Hibiki with growing interest. "Though I do not know how to sing yet... I must learn rather quickly. I wonder if Kai would like those? He does not have any such... nervousness attempting to sing."

And drunk Singing Kaimu would be a nice treat...

"Oh I have been to one of those before. Back in the... twenties I believe? Or was it the thirties or forties..." She murmured as she looked up, attempting to remember when she had gone to a movie theater last. It might have been more recently. Still his next response was quite amusing and she did smile reassuringly. "You are quite... handsome in a young way. It does make sense for you to use your assets to ultimate advantage really. I bet a quiet butler is something they adore too. I think... I am not up on human's fetishes really..."

She seemed pleased with this understanding now that it wasn't forced on him! He was just making due with the things he was gifted with!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 am

Hibiki guessed he'd hit an interest spot with Lakshmi as he explained those things, with karaoke she seemed interested at least; she figured she needed to learn how to sing first before she'd feel okay going to one of them though...

He didn't mention that he felt one of hte main points of those establishments was to...sound ridiculous together, well...that was the only not-harsh way he really knew how to describe it.

"If he's not shy about singing he might..." He didn't mind singing, so he didn't really care about getting dragged off to one of those places.

She was familiar with theaters though...old ones, she'd likely be shocked at how much they'd changed...he assumed. He doubted they were that similar anymore... "Well...they probably offer more food to buy at modern ones to watch movies..."

He listened as Lakshmi moved onto the subject of the maid and butler cafe; he couldn't refute her words...she was right for the most part. This was clearly for those that had a fetish for those type of things, men or women that wanted to be served like royalty...

"Ah... as long as I make money to live off of I'm good..." He replied; "This place can take my personality...so...mn..."

So why not just stick around... He couldn't stay working here forever, obviously, he didn't plan on it; this was still a good job to keep until he could figure...something out. There weren't many jobs out there that could stand his attitude though...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:53 am

"He's not shy at all in pretty much everything." Lakshmi snorted slightly, but there was obvious love and affection in her words. The man was quite lively and she adored him so, so taking him to experience other places and things would be fun.

"That sounds wonderful, probably much updated as well. I suppose that does mean I should take him to that as well. Living in the Rukon left him bereft of everything in this living world, it can not hurt for me to get out more as well." Relaxing activities were good for her to do, she should not be overstraining her body.

His words made so much sense though, how this would be of use to him and the place he worked for as she took more bites of the snacks he had so nicely gotten for her.

"Aaah, so they use your stoic personality for their benefit? Hah, that is interesting, I suppose I can see the draw. You do not have to play nice most of the time and they get someone to draw in those types." Lifting a finger to her lips, Lakshmi's mind quickly worked out how that sort of fetishized behavior would be to everyone's advantage. She had been on the end of people who wished for things like that herself, due to her rather different looks at times.

It was understandable...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 pm

"Ah.." The woman...seemed attached, it was a good thing considering the relationship; if he wasn't shy about that kinda stuff he might enjoy it. It was a way to get out of the house...or well...in their case...mansion. "Might be good to do that kinda stuff...could have fun..."

He wasn't sure what they would find fun, so he could only talk in the "might" sense as he spoke.

Kaimu had seemed...outgoing, so he appeared to be the type that would like that stuff...maybe.

When it came to being questioned about his personality, Hibiki gave a nod; "Mn, I'm not an actor...so...this is just the best 'job' there is right now in terms of...benefits; being...able to work..."

He didn't have to act all polite and uppity and they found a benefit to his typical personality for the most part...so it was a win-win. He made money, they had workers with traits to be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slow Day Today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow Day Today...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next